Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,124 members, 7,835,769 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:44 PM

Increasing Influx Of Prostitutes Worry Asaba Residents - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Increasing Influx Of Prostitutes Worry Asaba Residents (45195 Views)

Two Prostitutes Fight Publicly In Enugu Over Male Customer. Photos/Video / Zimbabwean Prostitutes Offer Free Sex To Mourners At Thief’s Funeral (Photos) / Jigawa Market Where Prostitutes, Gamblers Do Their Thing In Public (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Increasing Influx Of Prostitutes Worry Asaba Residents by horpeyemmi66(m): 1:25pm On Sep 16, 2016
Fg
Re: Increasing Influx Of Prostitutes Worry Asaba Residents by jabojafa(m): 1:26pm On Sep 16, 2016
its not surpising.... there is high rate of customers/patronage in Asaba. Ants will only gather where there is sugar....

2 Likes

Re: Increasing Influx Of Prostitutes Worry Asaba Residents by davss02(m): 1:26pm On Sep 16, 2016
How much is their fee?

1 Like

Re: Increasing Influx Of Prostitutes Worry Asaba Residents by koolcat: 1:28pm On Sep 16, 2016
[color=#550000][/color][i][/i] HUZLE ON POINT
Re: Increasing Influx Of Prostitutes Worry Asaba Residents by sunnymornin1(m): 1:28pm On Sep 16, 2016
Hoes everywhere

1 Like

Re: Increasing Influx Of Prostitutes Worry Asaba Residents by Nobody: 1:28pm On Sep 16, 2016
Ofcos I'm not disappointed,potbellies everywhere.... Sigh

1 Like

Re: Increasing Influx Of Prostitutes Worry Asaba Residents by Ugo2039(m): 1:28pm On Sep 16, 2016
D
Re: Increasing Influx Of Prostitutes Worry Asaba Residents by davibid: 1:30pm On Sep 16, 2016
What a world we live in

undecided
Re: Increasing Influx Of Prostitutes Worry Asaba Residents by Solidkay(m): 1:30pm On Sep 16, 2016
When d rate of poverty increases then expect increase in other social vices and crimes and prostitution is just of d easiest way to earn a living.
U call them sec sch drop out,if they had d money would they av dropped out of sch in d first place.
Re: Increasing Influx Of Prostitutes Worry Asaba Residents by jahsson(m): 1:32pm On Sep 16, 2016
Asaba and prostitution are like... Somebody upload dat pic for me,... tongue tongue
Re: Increasing Influx Of Prostitutes Worry Asaba Residents by engrjacuzzi: 1:32pm On Sep 16, 2016
we are trying to profer solution to prostitution and you are there sucking breast.. catch them young!

Re: Increasing Influx Of Prostitutes Worry Asaba Residents by Otunba10(m): 1:32pm On Sep 16, 2016
pxDharniel:
Lol....these journalists would just sit down and be manufacturing stories. Their body, their customers, business!

Who's going to write about the alarming rate our so-called good girls are entering into the runs game? Huh

At least those ashi are honest enuf to tag themselves as one
Whats the difference bw your so called runs girls & Ashi
Re: Increasing Influx Of Prostitutes Worry Asaba Residents by Nobody: 1:33pm On Sep 16, 2016
Nateben:
grin

hahahaha. ashawo
Re: Increasing Influx Of Prostitutes Worry Asaba Residents by lonelydora: 1:34pm On Sep 16, 2016
Op, next time don't play this kind play with us here again. How can you post the picture of those fat yam legs? I came here to see full pix of beautiful lepa girls.

Vaseline Crew will be disappointed with this pix.
Re: Increasing Influx Of Prostitutes Worry Asaba Residents by chubbygal(f): 1:34pm On Sep 16, 2016
legendte:
10 years from now or even less, them go flood different churches.

na church people dey dress like dis ba?

2 Likes

Re: Increasing Influx Of Prostitutes Worry Asaba Residents by EVENTSPRO: 1:37pm On Sep 16, 2016
There's only one man that needs to be blame here, and that's buhari.......

Pls make una help me tell am say....

WE ARE NO LONGER ASKING buhari TO DEVELOP NIGERIA .
At this point, we are only asking him to return Nigeria to the state she was before he (Buhari) was sworn into office.
Return our dear Naira to 170 per Dollar
Return our bag of rice to #7000
Return our bankers to their jobs
Return the over 400 multinational companies that relocated out of this country back to Nigeria.
Return the thousands of Nigerians you made jobless back to their respective jobs.
Return our economy to the fastest growing economy in Africa
Return Dangote back to his position as the richest man in Afirca.
Return our only indigenous car manufacturing company INNOSON Motors back to production.
Forget about adding anything new, just do these and we will ask for no more.
#BuhariBringBackOurNigeria#Copied

1 Like

Re: Increasing Influx Of Prostitutes Worry Asaba Residents by uzoormah(m): 1:37pm On Sep 16, 2016
dmostcheerful:
Hmmmm, Nawa oooo.
Do sex really sale?
these people have no shame...........hope ur not one of em?
Re: Increasing Influx Of Prostitutes Worry Asaba Residents by kabaka1: 1:38pm On Sep 16, 2016
that is why there's an urgent need for job creation and for self employment initiatives should be aggressively launched and applied by the govt of this state and any worthy indigene that loves this state and Nigeria in general. This kind of dire situation is a great opportunity for sex traffickers who will offer these girls fake mouth watering opportunities that will make victims of the sex traffickers.
God help our country!!!

1 Like

Re: Increasing Influx Of Prostitutes Worry Asaba Residents by Nobody: 1:38pm On Sep 16, 2016
This is odd, what could possibly be happening in Asaba, there's no tourism, or any recreational thing there, hmm it must be a new strategy by militants to kidnap unsuspecting victims. CAVEAT EMPTOR.
Re: Increasing Influx Of Prostitutes Worry Asaba Residents by forget101O(m): 1:40pm On Sep 16, 2016
dmostcheerful:
Hmmmm, Nawa oooo.
Do sex really sale?
Hmm! Talk true say you no know the answer to that your question?
Re: Increasing Influx Of Prostitutes Worry Asaba Residents by pxDharniel(m): 1:40pm On Sep 16, 2016
dmostcheerful:
Hmmmm, Nawa oooo.
Do sex really sale?

Are you tryna pull our legs with that question? I'm sure u know wat you'll find it u pull mine......literally speaking
Re: Increasing Influx Of Prostitutes Worry Asaba Residents by pxDharniel(m): 1:42pm On Sep 16, 2016
Otunba10:
Whats the difference bw your so called runs girls & Ashi

One is honest about her means of livelihood while the other isn't. But they're eventually one and the same
Re: Increasing Influx Of Prostitutes Worry Asaba Residents by pxDharniel(m): 1:43pm On Sep 16, 2016
forget101O:
Hmm! Talk true say you no know the answer to that your question?
Biko tell her d answer jare. I no say u sabi book
Re: Increasing Influx Of Prostitutes Worry Asaba Residents by beautiful232(f): 1:44pm On Sep 16, 2016
every little thing make news
even prostitutes now make news on Nairaland like never before
Re: Increasing Influx Of Prostitutes Worry Asaba Residents by CandyDiamond(f): 1:50pm On Sep 16, 2016
Ashawo no be work,but e dey pay, men self no won gree,they ready to pay 35k for a night
Re: Increasing Influx Of Prostitutes Worry Asaba Residents by dman4mdmoon(m): 1:51pm On Sep 16, 2016
Me too! grin
Nateben:
grin

1 Like

Re: Increasing Influx Of Prostitutes Worry Asaba Residents by Nateben(m): 1:54pm On Sep 16, 2016
catlova2:

hahahaha. ashawo

This is not ashawo matter, whatever it is, it looks like fun to me.....
cheesy grin and I should be invited...
Re: Increasing Influx Of Prostitutes Worry Asaba Residents by geraldhumphrey(m): 1:55pm On Sep 16, 2016
Provide job for this people NO,nw u stil wan sack the self employed ones. . . . .nawa o
Re: Increasing Influx Of Prostitutes Worry Asaba Residents by rusher14: 1:56pm On Sep 16, 2016
Delta State my Delta State.

After Ibori came Uduaghan and now Okowa.

So much money from NDDC, 13% derivation etc.

With a population just above 4 million people you often wonder we get in the news for bad reasons.

Now, we've not only made the adults destitute we've even began to indoctrinate the minors.
Re: Increasing Influx Of Prostitutes Worry Asaba Residents by Nateben(m): 1:58pm On Sep 16, 2016
Iamlordgee:

Maybe Them da pray to their ashawo god. For better Customer like...

Well, if I was invited, there'll be no need for prayers cheesy grin
Re: Increasing Influx Of Prostitutes Worry Asaba Residents by Nateben(m): 1:59pm On Sep 16, 2016
dman4mdmoon:
Me too! grin

You head is dia joor.. grin
Re: Increasing Influx Of Prostitutes Worry Asaba Residents by IVORY2009(m): 2:01pm On Sep 16, 2016
[s]
rusher14:
Delta State my Delta State.

After Ibori came Uduaghan and now Okowa.

So much money from NDDC, 13% derivation etc.

With a population just above 4 million people you often wonder we get in the news for bad reasons.

Now, we've not only made the adults destitute we've even began to indoctrinate the minors.
[/s]

Another thrash, move to the dustbin!! Everything is politics to u shocked

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Nigeria Police And The Phone Search Saga. / Jilted Pregnant Girl Attempts Suicide In Anambra / Soldier Beats A Businessman At Aba Night Club For Allowing His Body Touch Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.