Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,717 members, 7,862,277 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 12:58 PM

"The Earth Is Fixed And The Sun Revolves Around It" - Saudi Cleric (video) - Islam for Muslims (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / "The Earth Is Fixed And The Sun Revolves Around It" - Saudi Cleric (video) (4446 Views)

Kaaba The Center Of Gravity Of The Earth / Thus Earth Is Stationary And It Is Proven By The Qur'an Al Kareem / This Muslim Cleric Urged All Muslims To Convert To Christian To Avoid Hell Fire! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "The Earth Is Fixed And The Sun Revolves Around It" - Saudi Cleric (video) by jtigwell0: 1:56pm On Sep 17, 2017
wow! people still believe we are on a spherical earth? rotfl... anyways everyone is entitled.. shocked
Re: "The Earth Is Fixed And The Sun Revolves Around It" - Saudi Cleric (video) by jtigwell0: 2:23pm On Sep 17, 2017
and for the records... the earth is flat and can be prooven scientifically. while the sphere earth is nothing but a sun worshipper model...
Re: "The Earth Is Fixed And The Sun Revolves Around It" - Saudi Cleric (video) by tintingz(m): 2:35pm On Sep 17, 2017
jtigwell0:
and for the records... the earth is flat and can be prooven scientifically. while the sphere earth is nothing but a sun worshipper model...
Take your conspiracy imaginary flat earth theory elsewhere it has been dealt and debunked here : https://www.nairaland.com/3937898/flat-earther-muslim-muslimah-here

How can some people still believes the earth is flat? Are they still in the ancient days? Even Aristotle knew the earth is round/sphere. Flat earth theory go against science, rationality, cosmology, astronomy, physics.
Re: "The Earth Is Fixed And The Sun Revolves Around It" - Saudi Cleric (video) by jtigwell0: 3:05pm On Sep 17, 2017
tintingz:
Take your conspiracy imaginary flat earth theory elsewhere it has been dealt and debunked here : https://www.nairaland.com/3937898/flat-earther-muslim-muslimah-here

How can some people still believes the earth is flat? Are they still in the ancient days? Even Aristotle knew the earth is round/sphere. Flat earth theory go against science, rationality, cosmology, astronomy, physics.
thank you for showing me there are still intelligent people who can actually think out of the box...

show me any proof of the convexity of water and i will believe the earth is spherical goodluck!
Re: "The Earth Is Fixed And The Sun Revolves Around It" - Saudi Cleric (video) by jtigwell0: 3:10pm On Sep 17, 2017
and yea.. people still call flat earth a conspiracy! hilarious! you should also explain earth coriolis...
and if you know you have no basic knowlledge of geophysics dont bother cos i got my masters.. undecided

Ps it's not a "belief". Those are all facts you can test and measure on reality.
Re: "The Earth Is Fixed And The Sun Revolves Around It" - Saudi Cleric (video) by tintingz(m): 4:11pm On Sep 17, 2017
jtigwell0:
thank you for showing me there are still intelligent people who can actually think out of the box...

show me any proof of the convexity of water and i will believe the earth is spherical goodluck!
Go to YouTube, you will find enough as well you will find flat earthers doing their own experiment.

It's either you accept scientific fact that the earth is spherical or you wallow in your conspiracy theories.
Re: "The Earth Is Fixed And The Sun Revolves Around It" - Saudi Cleric (video) by jtigwell0: 4:15pm On Sep 17, 2017
[quote author=tintingz post=60553229] Go to YouTube, you will find enough as well you will find flat earthers doing their own experiment.

It's either you accept scientific fact that the earth is spherical or you wallow in your conspiracy theories.[/quote
why do i need youtube video in what i studied? proof me wrong with scientific statements and not with low feverish rants..
Re: "The Earth Is Fixed And The Sun Revolves Around It" - Saudi Cleric (video) by tintingz(m): 4:20pm On Sep 17, 2017
jtigwell0:
and yea.. people still call flat earth a conspiracy! hilarious! you should also explain earth coriolis...
and if you know you have no basic knowlledge of geophysics dont bother cos i got my masters.. undecided

Ps it's not a "belief". Those are all facts you can test and measure on reality.
It is a conspiracy as there are no evidence for any imaginary flat earth, it can't even be thought in schools that the earth is flat, those were ignorant troglodytes beliefs.

I guess you don't know what fact is, go back and know what fact is and stop claiming mister masters degree.

1 Like

Re: "The Earth Is Fixed And The Sun Revolves Around It" - Saudi Cleric (video) by tintingz(m): 4:25pm On Sep 17, 2017
jtigwell0:
why do i need youtube video in what i studied? proof me wrong with scientific statements and not with low feverish rants..
Go to the link and read how your flat earth conspiracy theories were debunked by other people, I don't have time repeating all what I've debunked in that thread again. smiley

You studied something doesn't mean you can't be bias about it, the only reason you still argue about the earth being flat is because some middle east ancient fairytale books said so. smiley

1 Like

Re: "The Earth Is Fixed And The Sun Revolves Around It" - Saudi Cleric (video) by jtigwell0: 4:41pm On Sep 17, 2017
tintingz:
It is a conspiracy as there are no evidence for any imaginary flat earth, it can't even be thought in schools that the earth is flat, those were ignorant troglodytes beliefs.

I guess you don't know what fact is, go back and know what fact is and stop claiming mister masters degree.
now tell me those facts! or shut forever!!!
Re: "The Earth Is Fixed And The Sun Revolves Around It" - Saudi Cleric (video) by jtigwell0: 4:44pm On Sep 17, 2017
tintingz:
Go to the link and read how your flat earth conspiracy theories were debunked by other people, I don't have time repeating all what I've debunked in that thread again. smiley

You studied something doesn't mean you can't be bias about it, the only reason you still argue about the earth being flat is because some middle east ancient fairytale books said so. smiley
I checked the thread well and saw nothing debunked.. all i can find is comments by people with no idea of what flat earth is? most comments there are queries and others are insults... all your comments i find there are what i expected.. no point just dancing around.. provide your said facts!!
Re: "The Earth Is Fixed And The Sun Revolves Around It" - Saudi Cleric (video) by tintingz(m): 5:00pm On Sep 17, 2017
jtigwell0:

now tell me those facts! or shut forever!!!
The fact is your imaginary earth is flat and the sun and moon move in axis round above your flat earth and no one can see the sun in the night, wow the earth is really flat, the ocean, fish are not falling off the earth but some ice formed ring shape round the flat earth and some imaginary dome is above the earth and yet astroid, meteor fell on earth, wow, this your imaginary earth is really fact. grin

1 Like

Re: "The Earth Is Fixed And The Sun Revolves Around It" - Saudi Cleric (video) by tintingz(m): 5:05pm On Sep 17, 2017
jtigwell0:
I checked the thread well and saw nothing debunked.. all i can find is comments by people with no idea of what flat earth is? most comments there are queries and others are insults... all your comments i find there are what i expected.. no point just dancing around.. provide your said facts!!
Oh it is also fact a whale is carrying the flat earth on her back, that's if you believe in that myth.

It has been debunked, doing that here again is just a waste of time.

1 Like

Re: "The Earth Is Fixed And The Sun Revolves Around It" - Saudi Cleric (video) by jtigwell0: 9:59pm On Sep 17, 2017
tintingz:
Oh it is also fact a whale is carrying the flat earth on her back, that's if you believe in that myth.

It has been debunked, doing that here again is just a waste of time.
with what?
Re: "The Earth Is Fixed And The Sun Revolves Around It" - Saudi Cleric (video) by jtigwell0: 10:04pm On Sep 17, 2017
tintingz:
The fact is your imaginary earth is flat and the sun and moon move in axis round above your flat earth and no one can see the sun in the night, wow the earth is really flat, the ocean, fish are not falling off the earth but some ice formed ring shape round the flat earth and some imaginary dome is above the earth and yet astroid, meteor fell on earth, wow, this your imaginary earth is really fact. grin
asteroid on earth... damn hilarious c'mon study some geophysics! if i had the time to lecture you on flat earth, am gonna use pencil and crayons with 3rd grade language... and not too much colours not to get you confused... stick to your spinning ball...as long as the convexity of water can't be proofed by anyone or you and earth has no Coriolis... i call BS on your globe.. grin grin grin
Re: "The Earth Is Fixed And The Sun Revolves Around It" - Saudi Cleric (video) by tintingz(m): 11:02pm On Sep 17, 2017
jtigwell0:
asteroid on earth... damn hilarious c'mon study some geophysics!
Are you denying the fact that there are no asteroids, meteorites discovered on earth?

if i had the time to lecture you on flat earth, am gonna use pencil and crayons with 3rd grade language... and not too much colours not to get you confused... stick to your spinning ball...as long as the convexity of water can't be proofed by anyone or you and earth has no Coriolis... i call BS on your globe.. grin grin grin
I've read about the flat earth bullshit, they are all conspiracy theories, no evidence just some junks.

The earth rotate, it has been proven in many ways even by using telescope, Aristotle, Galileo Galilei, Ptolemy even Columbus knew the earth is round and rotate but some people in this 21 century still believes the earth is flat. Lord of Madagascar! shocked

I don't know if I should laugh or cry. grin cry

And to add to the myth some Islamic manuscripts said an imaginary whale is carrying the earth on her back! Like What The Fuckrey fück!

Flat earth is a myth and will always be a myth.

1 Like

Re: "The Earth Is Fixed And The Sun Revolves Around It" - Saudi Cleric (video) by jtigwell0: 11:07pm On Sep 17, 2017
tintingz:
Are you denying the fact that there are no asteroids, meteorites discovered on earth?

I've read about the flat earth bullshit, they are all conspiracy theories, no evidence just some junks.

The earth rotate, it has been proven in many ways even by using telescope, Aristotle, Galileo Galilei, Ptolemy even Columbus knew the earth is round and rotate but some people in this 21 century still believes the earth is flat. Lord of Madagascar! shocked

I don't know if I should laugh or cry. grin cry

And to add to the myth some Islamic manuscripts said an imaginary whale is carrying the earth on her back! Like WTF!

Flat earth is a myth and will always be a myth.
so your facts are aristotle, galileo,columbus right? good night! grin
Re: "The Earth Is Fixed And The Sun Revolves Around It" - Saudi Cleric (video) by tintingz(m): 11:43pm On Sep 17, 2017
jtigwell0:
with what?
With this round emoji undecided
Re: "The Earth Is Fixed And The Sun Revolves Around It" - Saudi Cleric (video) by tintingz(m): 11:46pm On Sep 17, 2017
jtigwell0:
so your facts are aristotle, galileo,columbus right? good night! grin
Lol, it shows great people in the ancient days knew the earth is round but it is funny how some 21 century folks still believes the earth is flat, ultimate conspiracy, ultimate myth. grin

1 Like

Re: "The Earth Is Fixed And The Sun Revolves Around It" - Saudi Cleric (video) by tintingz(m): 12:30am On Sep 18, 2017
# I still want to know why NASA and other space agencies want us to be believe the earth is spherical?

# As in why did they spend huge amount of money to lie to us that the earth is round, for what purpose?

# Philosophers, scientists used to think the earth is flat and later discovered and agreed it is round, Why do flat earthers want us to believe the earth is flat?!

1 Like

Re: "The Earth Is Fixed And The Sun Revolves Around It" - Saudi Cleric (video) by jtigwell0: 6:32am On Sep 18, 2017
tintingz:
Lol, it shows great people in the ancient days knew the earth is round but it is funny how some 21 century folks still believes the earth is flat, ultimate conspiracy, ultimate myth. grin
and if called for a debate those are your fact? a done with you.. let someone with a bit of knowledge come forward..
Re: "The Earth Is Fixed And The Sun Revolves Around It" - Saudi Cleric (video) by jtigwell0: 6:35am On Sep 18, 2017
tintingz:
# I still want to know why NASA and other space agencies want us to be believe the earth is spherical?

# As in why did they spend huge amount of money to lie to us that the earth is round, for what purpose?

# Philosophers, scientists used to think the earth is flat and later discovered and agreed it is round, Why do flat earthers want us to believe the earth is flat?!
they dont want you to.. you are the one who choose to...

the bolded, no one is wanting you to believe the earth is flat, you can even believe its pear shaped as stated by the faous american scientist neil..

all we have is proof and facts not some made up landing using a stickbox!
Re: "The Earth Is Fixed And The Sun Revolves Around It" - Saudi Cleric (video) by tintingz(m): 9:42am On Sep 18, 2017
jtigwell0:
they dont want you to.. you are the one who choose to...

the bolded, no one is wanting you to believe the earth is flat, you can even believe its pear shaped as stated by the faous american scientist neil..

all we have is proof and facts not some made up landing using a stickbox!
There is no single fact in flat earth model, if people in the past believed the earth is flat and later discovered the earth is round with experiment, why do 21 century flat earthers want us to go back to the middle ages?

Can you tell me why NASA and other space agencies lied to us the earth is round? undecided
Re: "The Earth Is Fixed And The Sun Revolves Around It" - Saudi Cleric (video) by tintingz(m): 9:49am On Sep 18, 2017
jtigwell0:
and if called for a debate those are your fact? a done with you.. let someone with a bit of knowledge come forward..
Debating with flat earthers is like debating with someone who wants to proof Santa Claus lives in the north pole or pink unicorn lives in the rainbows. cheesy

1 Like

Re: "The Earth Is Fixed And The Sun Revolves Around It" - Saudi Cleric (video) by jtigwell0: 10:06am On Sep 18, 2017
tintingz:
There is no single fact in flat earth model, if people in the past believed the earth is flat and later discovered the earth is round with experiment, why do 21 century flat earthers want us to go back to the middle ages?

Can you tell me why NASA and other space agencies lied to us the earth is round? undecided
if only you can tell me why the earth is round.. still no point from you and you said "debunked"?
Re: "The Earth Is Fixed And The Sun Revolves Around It" - Saudi Cleric (video) by jtigwell0: 10:06am On Sep 18, 2017
tintingz:
Debating with flat earthers is like debating with someone who wants to proof Santa Claus lives in the north pole or pink unicorn lives in the rainbows. cheesy
good, you have no points grin
Re: "The Earth Is Fixed And The Sun Revolves Around It" - Saudi Cleric (video) by tintingz(m): 10:42am On Sep 18, 2017
jtigwell0:
if only you can tell me why the earth is round.. still no point from you and you said "debunked"?
OK.
Re: "The Earth Is Fixed And The Sun Revolves Around It" - Saudi Cleric (video) by tintingz(m): 10:42am On Sep 18, 2017
jtigwell0:
good, you have no points grin
OK.

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Do We Determine If Allah Love Us? / Benazir Bhutto Was Shia ! / Rulings On Jihad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.