Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,023 members, 7,818,026 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:16 AM

notorious child Trafficker 'madam Cash' And Some Of The Resued Abducted Children - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / notorious child Trafficker 'madam Cash' And Some Of The Resued Abducted Children (772 Views)

Child Trafficker Reportedly Caught In Asaba – Cash Madam / 6 Children Rescued From Human Trafficker In Ogun / Armed Robbers, Kidnappers & Child Trafficker Arrested By Abia Police (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

notorious child Trafficker 'madam Cash' And Some Of The Resued Abducted Children by finally1(m): 1:13pm On Sep 16, 2016
According to Ada Ogbonna who shared the
photos on Facebook along with unsavory
facts about the mother of four:
"Look at the faces of child kidnappers
in asaba, Delta state. The lady,
madam Abigail, , madam cash, is a
mother of four runs a drinking parlor,
but child trafficking pays her more.
The man is a pastor and madam cash
works for him.

Madam cash has girls that does her
dirty job and she pays them. I saw a
woman I know and she was looking so
haggard, I enquired and learnt, that
two months ago, her brother's son
that's staying with her was stolen, on
their street. I got home and was trying
to caution a neighbor that has kids
just like me and the pix above was
shown to me. So many questions kept
popping into my head.

Instead of this madam Cash, stealing
people's kids why didn't she sell hers.,
or better still, gather girls that born
and want to sell.

Why put a fellow
mother like her into an emotional
torture. The worst part is, the pastor,
said that out of the 13 kids they
brought that 3 have died. The little
kids in the other pix are all stolen
children. Does anything whatsoever
justify, this message wickedness. I feel
so sad really. May God protect our
young ones from evil.

mynd44 http://www.jeloser.info/2016/09/photos-of-notorious-child-trafficker.html

Re: notorious child Trafficker 'madam Cash' And Some Of The Resued Abducted Children by nwasinachi(f): 1:57pm On Sep 16, 2016
lalasticlala abeg come o, mothers or relatives of kidnapped kids, pls port here o. Sometimes jungle justice need to be meted out to some people. Chai! just look at d innocent kids, my heart bleeds for them. their parents will be in so much agony by now, na wao
Re: notorious child Trafficker 'madam Cash' And Some Of The Resued Abducted Children by johnpaulo(m): 2:00pm On Sep 16, 2016
The woman should be jail,what a wicked world.
Re: notorious child Trafficker 'madam Cash' And Some Of The Resued Abducted Children by Benjom(m): 2:38pm On Sep 16, 2016
End of the road for her.
Re: notorious child Trafficker 'madam Cash' And Some Of The Resued Abducted Children by NameCheckers: 5:26pm On Sep 16, 2016
Jail beckons

(1) (Reply)

New Format:bvn Scam & 5 Ways To Identify A Bvn Scam Sms / Armed Robber Stripped Unclad For Trying To Steal Bike In Benue (photo) / Nigerian Guy Jumped From 3rd Floor To Escape Police Arrest And Died In India

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.