Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,275 members, 7,836,233 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:52 PM

Cossy Orjiakor Names Her Cats Buhari And Goodluck - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Cossy Orjiakor Names Her Cats Buhari And Goodluck (52894 Views)

Cossy Orjiakor "Saving Lives In This Recession With Her Boobs" / Romangoddess Pictured With Cossy Orjiakor At Her Birthday / Seun Kuti Reacts To Cossy Orjiakor's Naming Of Her Cats Buhari And Goodluck (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cossy Orjiakor Names Her Cats Buhari And Goodluck by LuvU2: 2:16pm On Sep 16, 2016
Lol cheesy
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Names Her Cats Buhari And Goodluck by synthiaa(f): 2:16pm On Sep 16, 2016
Good idea. I think I should name my dog cossy
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Names Her Cats Buhari And Goodluck by 9jatatafo(m): 2:17pm On Sep 16, 2016
I will name my two soldier ants Lai Mohammed and Osinbajo

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cossy Orjiakor Names Her Cats Buhari And Goodluck by pillowcase: 2:17pm On Sep 16, 2016
Agadi Ekwenka!
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Names Her Cats Buhari And Goodluck by Nobody: 2:17pm On Sep 16, 2016
grin grin grin grin
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Names Her Cats Buhari And Goodluck by Nobody: 2:17pm On Sep 16, 2016
In civilised countries undecided

Re: Cossy Orjiakor Names Her Cats Buhari And Goodluck by IZICO4(m): 2:17pm On Sep 16, 2016

1 Like

Re: Cossy Orjiakor Names Her Cats Buhari And Goodluck by dhebz2pon(m): 2:17pm On Sep 16, 2016
Buhari wil rather arrest the two cats on her chest,
Shio
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Names Her Cats Buhari And Goodluck by wolesmile(m): 2:18pm On Sep 16, 2016
I wonder why they keep referring to this attention seeking Cossy of a thing as "Nollywood actress."

Because she got some hooker's roles in the past as a result of her oversized boobs? What exactly does she even do for a living?

Anyways, back to the issue on ground. Na democracy we dey. Freedom of speech and the press, as embedded in our Constitution. But we ought to remember that freedom of speech doesn't mean we shouldn't use our brain before our mouths.

1 Like

Re: Cossy Orjiakor Names Her Cats Buhari And Goodluck by Danmaiduguri(m): 2:19pm On Sep 16, 2016
Stupid woman. All i see is Mr and Mrs Orjiakor having fun. Idiot!!!
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Names Her Cats Buhari And Goodluck by Nobody: 2:21pm On Sep 16, 2016
And she wants to sleep with her two eye close wen she Is harbouring two president good and bad.......issokay

1 Like

Re: Cossy Orjiakor Names Her Cats Buhari And Goodluck by VIPERVENOM(m): 2:21pm On Sep 16, 2016
neither buhari nor goodluck will arrest her as far as she didn't print their names on d cats.
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Names Her Cats Buhari And Goodluck by czaratwork: 2:27pm On Sep 16, 2016
I dont believe that someone will believe this
VIPERVENOM:
neither buhari nor goodluck will arrest her as far as she didn't print their names on d cats.
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Names Her Cats Buhari And Goodluck by Wizzyblack3(m): 2:27pm On Sep 16, 2016
I see it oo

Re: Cossy Orjiakor Names Her Cats Buhari And Goodluck by czaratwork: 2:28pm On Sep 16, 2016
Yet to see this in our constitution. please refer me.
MadCow1:
www.nairaland.com/attachments/4243718_untitled131a_jpeg2b8bf8c1e545ad717ab08cf1e5768e86

One of those Cats looks really Malnourished.. That must be Buhari.. grin (Na joke o!!)

And naming the cat whatever is not a Problem..

If she wants to spend time in Jail, she should shave the names into their sides and walk around with Jonathan in the streets of Yenagoa and Walk Buhari around on the streets of kano calling them by their names and lets see if the Police make it to her in time to save her life.

SIDE NOTE:: Those Airbags.. wink
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Names Her Cats Buhari And Goodluck by sukkot: 2:28pm On Sep 16, 2016
hungry looking cats lolzzz. she should name them HUNGRY and HUNGER

2 Likes

Re: Cossy Orjiakor Names Her Cats Buhari And Goodluck by VIPERVENOM(m): 2:30pm On Sep 16, 2016
czaratwork:
dat was y d other man was arrested.

1 Like

Re: Cossy Orjiakor Names Her Cats Buhari And Goodluck by Wizzyblack3(m): 2:30pm On Sep 16, 2016
czaratwork:
Even though she does.. They have no right to.. It takes only tyranny to make such arrest.

1 Like

Re: Cossy Orjiakor Names Her Cats Buhari And Goodluck by 99foxxy(f): 2:30pm On Sep 16, 2016
;DBlood of
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Names Her Cats Buhari And Goodluck by hgnbello(m): 2:31pm On Sep 16, 2016
nonsense... If u lyk name ur V tinibu. Hu cares. Matcheeeew.
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Names Her Cats Buhari And Goodluck by dome777: 2:33pm On Sep 16, 2016
If you're looking for job and it seems you're not getting your desired job, ask yourself, are you employable? To find out if your employable, visit - https://www.nairaland.com/3353048/employable

You can also check out SpotterHR an online assessment platform that connects top candidates to top employers in Nigeria. You can take a free assessment here to see how smart you really are: http:///2cw7d5L

Re: Cossy Orjiakor Names Her Cats Buhari And Goodluck by mirob(f): 2:33pm On Sep 16, 2016
The drama continues
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Names Her Cats Buhari And Goodluck by GoldEnyong(m): 2:33pm On Sep 16, 2016
I cover my eyes with the blood of Jesus o My eyez will not see shame..
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Names Her Cats Buhari And Goodluck by paBuhari(m): 2:40pm On Sep 16, 2016
phoning efcc; * helo chairman, there is this gel naming her cat with my name. her name is em.... oh yes somebody cossy. i want you to send yua boys and arrest her immediately. she is abusing my beautiful name. Dont worry just do yua job. forget rule of law*
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Names Her Cats Buhari And Goodluck by Degratex: 2:42pm On Sep 16, 2016
None of my business
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Names Her Cats Buhari And Goodluck by Ay04z(m): 2:43pm On Sep 16, 2016
EMMAGGINNE
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Names Her Cats Buhari And Goodluck by ozo13(m): 2:45pm On Sep 16, 2016
See mouth like pepeye.trouble sleeping, yanga wan wake am
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Names Her Cats Buhari And Goodluck by lastpage: 2:46pm On Sep 16, 2016
nwasinachi:
Osetigo. Ana ekwu nke mere me, ozo ana me. Cossy just dared Buhari. Arrest her if u can.

She can as well name her INFLATED BOOBS Patience! grin grin

Wetin concern President Buhari with that?

If she really wants to dare President Buhari, let her, like that stewpid Okoro man in Abeokuta, write the name "Buhari" on the Body of the Cat & Dog then go and parade it in Daura, she would learn the lesson of her life. tongue tongue

One wonders why this sort of silliness is ALWAYS coming from only that side of Nigeria? angry angry

Like said, "Haterz gon'Hate" anyway.
undecided

Yeye dey smell.

Lastpage!

1 Like

Re: Cossy Orjiakor Names Her Cats Buhari And Goodluck by MadCow1: 2:46pm On Sep 16, 2016
czaratwork:
Yet to see this in our constitution. please refer me.

It would take me too much time to explain this to you and I don't have that time..

But I will leave you with this reference, 'Hawking prohibition' is not in our Constitution, but it is illegal nonetheless..
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Names Her Cats Buhari And Goodluck by hUmaneOne: 2:46pm On Sep 16, 2016
MadCow1:

And naming the cat whatever is not a Problem..

If she wants to spend time in Jail, she should shave the names into their sides and walk around with Jonathan in the streets of Yenagoa and Walk Buhari around on the streets of kano calling them by their names and lets see if the Police make it to her in time to save her life.

SIDE NOTE:: Those Airbags.. wink

Only if you know how Buhari is hated right now here in kano.

I cannot speak for Bayelsa,but I know they don't care about rubbish as a name written on a cat or dog.

1 Like

Re: Cossy Orjiakor Names Her Cats Buhari And Goodluck by abbahlovethchi: 2:47pm On Sep 16, 2016
Agadi nwanyi baby Cossy,a disgrace to women. irrelevant to me whether Bihari or GEJ.
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Names Her Cats Buhari And Goodluck by davibid: 2:50pm On Sep 16, 2016
That's what it's expected when you look "the public or the masses" trouble...

undecided

Sha they arrested that helpless man

Let them also go and arrest her may she slap somebody with her boobs grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Wizkid Dances Happily After Collecting A Plate Of Food At An Event / I Decided To Go Unclad To Tell Nigerians They Are Uncivilized – Brymo / Toke Makinwa Dances 'Soapy' At Her 35th Birthday Party. Naira Marley Reacts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.