Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,356 members, 7,829,899 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:23 PM

Cossy Orjiakor Names Her Cats Buhari And Goodluck - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Cossy Orjiakor Names Her Cats Buhari And Goodluck (52890 Views)

Cossy Orjiakor "Saving Lives In This Recession With Her Boobs" / Romangoddess Pictured With Cossy Orjiakor At Her Birthday / Seun Kuti Reacts To Cossy Orjiakor's Naming Of Her Cats Buhari And Goodluck (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cossy Orjiakor Names Her Cats Buhari And Goodluck by MadCow1: 2:50pm On Sep 16, 2016
hUmaneOne:

Only if you know how Buhari is hated right now in kano.
I cannot speak for Bayelsa,but I know they don't care about rubbish as a name written on a cat or dog.

Hate or not, if you deliberately do something which is capable of inciting a riot, breaking down law and order or disturbing public peace and order of the society, you my Nigga are on a one way ticket to the slammers
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Names Her Cats Buhari And Goodluck by phemocheee(m): 2:51pm On Sep 16, 2016
You are so on point
MadCow1:
www.nairaland.com/attachments/4243718_untitled131a_jpeg2b8bf8c1e545ad717ab08cf1e5768e86

One of those Cats looks really Malnourished.. That must be Buhari.. grin (Na joke o!!)

And naming the cat whatever is not a Problem..

If she wants to spend time in Jail, she should shave the names into their sides and walk around with Jonathan in the streets of Yenagoa and Walk Buhari around on the streets of kano calling them by their names and lets see if the Police make it to her in time to save her life.

SIDE NOTE:: Those Airbags.. wink
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Names Her Cats Buhari And Goodluck by Wizzyblack3(m): 2:52pm On Sep 16, 2016
LuvU2:
Lol cheesy
Is that you or Martha? @dp
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Names Her Cats Buhari And Goodluck by mescan(m): 2:55pm On Sep 16, 2016
Kaira333:
Ashawo
zombie noticed

1 Like

Re: Cossy Orjiakor Names Her Cats Buhari And Goodluck by mfonudoh: 2:56pm On Sep 16, 2016
na ask
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Names Her Cats Buhari And Goodluck by pepigeorge(m): 2:56pm On Sep 16, 2016
Am a bit confused here....
is she naming the 2 pu.ssy cat or pus.sy labia....

I guess the labia minora should be Buhari cos is old and wrinkled like police beret.

why d majora should b named Jonathan d thing don weak...

So police without 9incher, don't go there...

See as she do face like monkey wen lick lime
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Names Her Cats Buhari And Goodluck by Kaira333: 2:58pm On Sep 16, 2016
mescan:
zombie noticed
I know u love seeing this guys boobs because u use it for masturbation. U berra repent
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Names Her Cats Buhari And Goodluck by dmgr(m): 2:59pm On Sep 16, 2016
Na mehn!doz her twin sisters no be here oo
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Names Her Cats Buhari And Goodluck by emmykk(m): 3:00pm On Sep 16, 2016
herzern:

OJUKWU
see how tribalist that you are....you can bear a joke....fighting for obasanjo as if he has improved you life. Your thinking is so rotten.

Obj once donate a chipazee he name patience to a zoo,what do you have to say about that?

we call ourselves nigerians except during football we are not.

2 Likes

Re: Cossy Orjiakor Names Her Cats Buhari And Goodluck by DabuIIIT: 3:07pm On Sep 16, 2016
herzern:

OJUKWU
HERZERN..my guy hafa nah? grin grin

cossy sef..kitti kitti.. cool

1 Like

Re: Cossy Orjiakor Names Her Cats Buhari And Goodluck by BABANGBALI: 3:08pm On Sep 16, 2016
Attention seeking sheDIOT . No go marry
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Names Her Cats Buhari And Goodluck by DabuIIIT: 3:10pm On Sep 16, 2016
oluwasegun007:
pls every region gat it own problem....

Kemi Olunloyo in the south west

Cossy in the East...

Pls who's their problem in the North grin grin grin

babangbali or that misskiffy de la gombe
grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cossy Orjiakor Names Her Cats Buhari And Goodluck by DannyCarter(m): 3:11pm On Sep 16, 2016
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Names Her Cats Buhari And Goodluck by jerryspear(m): 3:13pm On Sep 16, 2016
nawa oo
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Names Her Cats Buhari And Goodluck by lastpage: 3:15pm On Sep 16, 2016
WestAfricanGoon:
grin

I like this.. Oya let's see the person that will arrest her.. More high profile names should do this to prove a point.. I dunno if she knowingly stumbled upon this silent protest or she's oblivious to the ramifications but I support it 100%

Nobody should be jailed for Criticizing/ disrespecting the president .
And its stuff like this that make the authoritarian fools in this country look stupid. Oya go and arrest her na. grin

The President is a "symbolic" representation of a country.
When you insult and disrespect in this manner (unjustifiably so) , you are disrespecting the whole country.

I am not surprised this is coming from that part of the country where they wake their father with a "Kung-fu Kick" to the ribs.
"Disrespect" is in their genes.

Just watch them come back the "Jonathan angle" and call this a revenge!

Lastpage!

1 Like

Re: Cossy Orjiakor Names Her Cats Buhari And Goodluck by BABANGBALI: 3:15pm On Sep 16, 2016
DabuIIIT:

babangbali or that misskiffy de la gombe
grin grin
if I tear you hungry man slap walahi your brain go reset
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Names Her Cats Buhari And Goodluck by BABANGBALI: 3:16pm On Sep 16, 2016
lastpage:

When you insult and disrespect in this manner (unjustifiably so) , you are disrespecting the whole country.

I am not surprised this is coming from that part of the country where they wake their father with a "Kung-fu Kick" to the ribs.

Lastpage!
chop knuckle my man

1 Like

Re: Cossy Orjiakor Names Her Cats Buhari And Goodluck by Iseoluwani: 3:18pm On Sep 16, 2016
jide219:
guy I tell u oo, that mourinho Na one kind idiot

You have just started.

You bought a condemned milk
Lucky Chelsea
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Names Her Cats Buhari And Goodluck by lastpage: 3:19pm On Sep 16, 2016
emmykk:
see how tribalist that you are....you can bear a joke....fighting for obasanjo as if he has improved you life. Your thinking is so rotten.

Obj once donate a chipazee he name patience to a zoo,what do you have to say about that?

we call ourselves nigerians except during football we are not.

You are also a tribalist.... and you cant even bear an "Ojukwu joke"! undecided undecided

What is good for the Geese , is also good for the Gander.

Lastpage!

1 Like

Re: Cossy Orjiakor Names Her Cats Buhari And Goodluck by DabuIIIT: 3:21pm On Sep 16, 2016
BABANGBALI:
if I tear you hungry man slap walahi your brain go reset

aaaah! sorry ma..iyaff aduayad ma..
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Names Her Cats Buhari And Goodluck by emmykk(m): 3:23pm On Sep 16, 2016
lastpage:

You are also a tribalist.... and you cant even bear an "Ojukwu joke"! undecided undecided

What is good for the Geese , is also good for the Gander.

Lastpage!
if ojukwu was mention first i would and if obj was later mention i would have be angry at your attitude too.

1 Like

Re: Cossy Orjiakor Names Her Cats Buhari And Goodluck by BABANGBALI: 3:28pm On Sep 16, 2016
DabuIIIT:

aaaah! sorry ma..iyaff aduayad ma..
tongue tongue tongue
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Names Her Cats Buhari And Goodluck by Masculity(m): 3:28pm On Sep 16, 2016
WestAfricanGoon:
grin

I like this.. Oya let's see the person that will arrest her.. More high profile names should do this to prove a point.. I dunno if she knowingly stumbled upon this silent protest or she's oblivious to the ramifications but I support it 100%

Nobody should be jailed for Criticizing/disrespecting the president. And its stuff like this that make the authoritarian fools in this country look stupid. Oya go and arrest her na. grin

Nobody should be jailed for disrespect? I don't know how you value your parents but anybody who disrespect or insult my parents I will do everything possible to deal with him or her.
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Names Her Cats Buhari And Goodluck by IVORY2009(m): 3:29pm On Sep 16, 2016
Joyce28:
Seee... bbs Bad girl grin
lol, I know yours is learner where she is grin grin
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Names Her Cats Buhari And Goodluck by DarkRed(m): 3:37pm On Sep 16, 2016
coolcoolcool I've missed this baby mama..hahaha
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Names Her Cats Buhari And Goodluck by Afonjas: 3:38pm On Sep 16, 2016
herzern:

OJUKWU
Or Prophet Muhammad

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cossy Orjiakor Names Her Cats Buhari And Goodluck by rafsonnggmail(m): 3:41pm On Sep 16, 2016
Expired product begging for attention
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Names Her Cats Buhari And Goodluck by czaratwork: 3:49pm On Sep 16, 2016
lastpage:

Afonja versus Igbos.

Lastpage!
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Names Her Cats Buhari And Goodluck by Came: 3:51pm On Sep 16, 2016
Cossy don talk finish ooooo, she say she dey high!!! Make that cheap thing way she take no put am for wahala oooooo!!!!
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Names Her Cats Buhari And Goodluck by alaskido(m): 4:10pm On Sep 16, 2016
Blood of Jesus. See BOOBS. Why this kind of temptation on a Friday afternoon. Go behind me you SATAN.
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Names Her Cats Buhari And Goodluck by bombay7: 4:10pm On Sep 16, 2016
HAHAHAHA this baba na hoe oo

Re: Cossy Orjiakor Names Her Cats Buhari And Goodluck by bombay7: 4:10pm On Sep 16, 2016
HAHAHAHA this babe na hoe oo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Wizkid Dances Happily After Collecting A Plate Of Food At An Event / Linda Ikeji’s House Warming Party! (Photos) / I Decided To Go Unclad To Tell Nigerians They Are Uncivilized – Brymo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.