Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,999 members, 7,817,950 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:46 PM

NECO Releases 2016 Results - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / NECO Releases 2016 Results (21969 Views)

Ogun Leads As NECO Releases November/december 2017 Result / UNIZIK Releases 2016/2017 Admission List / Wow! Unilag Releases 2016/17 Screening Results (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NECO Releases 2016 Results by dmediator555(m): 7:49pm On Sep 16, 2016
mencade5:
Una dey release result. Una neva pay people wey mark am. Nonsense

I thought I was alone. After making several centres in less than 4days
Re: NECO Releases 2016 Results by Nobody: 8:22pm On Sep 16, 2016
grin grin grin grin
Re: NECO Releases 2016 Results by Mrhauxiliary(m): 9:24pm On Sep 16, 2016
jide219:
Na lié jor, Ekiti bawo, for were Edo dae
something is wrong somewhere abi thats CHANGE for you..
Re: NECO Releases 2016 Results by Rushtec(m): 9:42pm On Sep 16, 2016
Students and teachers help out pass Neco
Re: NECO Releases 2016 Results by petercoolkid(m): 10:33pm On Sep 16, 2016
mencade5:
I just don't understand o. It's been weeks now.
Re: NECO Releases 2016 Results by Ejaisky: 9:51am On Sep 17, 2016
kenedy175:

Sometimes I wonder if they mark those scripts at all. NECO questions are way cheaper than that of WAEC. But people fail the most in NECO
What make you think what you wrote above is correct? Nigerians and display of ignorance undecided
Re: NECO Releases 2016 Results by hero2000: 9:52am On Sep 17, 2016
I don't trust NECO results at all. My problem with it is that there is so much difference in performance between NECO and WAEC.

Look at the comparison between them in 2015. 39% to 85% SMH.

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/08/waec-releases-results-with-38-68-pass-in-engmaths/

By Dayo Adesulu
The West African Examinations Coincil, WAEC has released the May/June 2015 results and witholding the results of students in 13 states that are owing the Council.
The Head of Nigerian Office, Mr Charles Eguridu who disclosed this at its Yaba Office said:”Out of 1,593,442 candidates who sat for the examinations, only 616,370 candidates, representing 38.68% obtained credits in five subjects and above including English Language and Mathematics.”
Re: NECO Releases 2016 Results by Ejaisky: 10:04am On Sep 17, 2016
Chartey:

Make I hear!
It was rather hard to fail and hard to have As.
They'd just pack their Cs and dash you with one or two Bs.
The results were always as if they used a close marking scheme which was actually not the case.
That's why NECO will remain a mushroom exam body.
Mind you NECO is not a mushroom exams body. Other exams bodies in the country are no where near NECO in terms of credibility and standard. The problem with you and other Nigerians is that you don't see anything good in what is yours.
Re: NECO Releases 2016 Results by muhamadnur: 10:55am On Sep 17, 2016
Bolustic:
All these high figures will drastically reduce if you remove examination malpractice. I have never seen exam malpractice on a large scale until I served.

[b]How did Aboki students who do not even understand "sit down"[b/] pass ordinary terminal exam let alone NECO? Same goes to the southern Nigeria too.
not all.
Re: NECO Releases 2016 Results by muhamadnur: 10:55am On Sep 17, 2016
Bolustic:
All these high figures will drastically reduce if you remove examination malpractice. I have never seen exam malpractice on a large scale until I served.

[b]How did Aboki students who do not even understand "sit down"
pass ordinary terminal exam let alone NECO? Same goes to the southern Nigeria too.[/b]
not all.
Re: NECO Releases 2016 Results by muhamadnur: 10:57am On Sep 17, 2016
Bolustic:

[/b]How did Aboki students who do not even understand "sit down" pass ordinary terminal exam let alone NECO? Same goes to the southern Nigeria too.
not all.
Re: NECO Releases 2016 Results by hero2000: 11:03am On Sep 17, 2016
Ejaisky:

Mind you NECO is not a mushroom exams body. Other exams bodies in the country are no where near NECO in terms of credibility and standard. The problem with you and other Nigerians is that you don't see anything good in what is yours.

WAEC is west African. It provides us with a comparison with other countries. Don't you have problem that we 'do well' in exams conducted by our local exam body and do badly when we write exams that is regional? Are we not just deceiving ourselves?

It is like Eyimba claiming to be an excellent team just because it can beat Shooting Stars. Let Eyimba face Leeds United let alone Liverpool to see if it is indeed excellent. Mediocrity.
Re: NECO Releases 2016 Results by kenedy175(m): 1:12pm On Sep 17, 2016
Ejaisky:

What make you think what you wrote above is correct? Nigerians and display of ignorance undecided
I know what I'm saying... not to brag, but I was a very good student back then. I cleared 6 of my papers with distinctions and 2 credits... now tell me how will someone that had an A in maths and physics get D's in same subjects In NECO? Moreover NECO questions where damn cheap.

Now tell me, how would people who copied your work get higher grades than you These are what happened to me.

Moreover, I took this exams about 7 years ago.

What makes you think what I wrote above wasn't correct ? Nigerians and Oversabi coupled with ignorance undecided
Re: NECO Releases 2016 Results by Skybee1(m): 1:38pm On Sep 17, 2016
Edroom:
Buy your card with us, let check it for u free... Goes for #450
plz call mi wit ds numz i nid d card 07012153488
Re: NECO Releases 2016 Results by Ejaisky: 2:07pm On Sep 17, 2016
kenedy175:

I know what I'm saying... not to brag, but I was a very good student back then. I cleared 6 of my papers with distinctions and 2 credits... now tell me how will someone that had an A in maths and physics get D's in same subjects In NECO? Moreover NECO questions where damn cheap.

Now tell me, how would people who copied your work get higher grades than you These are what happened to me.

Moreover, I took this exams about 7 years ago.

What makes you think what I wrote above wasn't correct ? Nigerians and Oversabi coupled with ignorance undecided
You should have gotten A's then. undecided
Re: NECO Releases 2016 Results by kenedy175(m): 3:53pm On Sep 17, 2016
Ejaisky:

You should have gotten A's then. undecided
But I didn't.
Re: NECO Releases 2016 Results by Magjoel(m): 7:08pm On Sep 17, 2016
This neco sef, my bro just check his, it's full with Bs with no A unlike his waec that he had lots of As
Re: NECO Releases 2016 Results by Nobody: 9:59am On Oct 03, 2016
Annibiteye:

yeah I marked. Both NECO and WAEC
Wahala dey.
Re: NECO Releases 2016 Results by Dvd4: 8:00am On Mar 14, 2019
dmediator555:

I thought I was alone. After making several centres in less than 4days
Please bro, if you don't mind, I would love to know how it's marked and why peeps usually get Cs. Please help out.
Re: NECO Releases 2016 Results by Dvd4: 8:09am On Mar 14, 2019
mencade5:
Please can you educate me on how it is marked, and why the usual Cs?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Medical Student: Lets Meet. / Petroleum Engineering Vs Mechanical Engineering / Nigerian Couple Bag Phds In Mathematics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.