Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,935 members, 7,828,266 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:37 AM

$15m Saga: ‘EFCC Is Trying To Claim My Hard Earned Money’ – Patience Jonathan - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / $15m Saga: ‘EFCC Is Trying To Claim My Hard Earned Money’ – Patience Jonathan (601 Views)

EFCC Is Chasing Shadows, Only God Can Decide 2019 - David Mark / "I Heard EFCC Is Cooking Up A Surprise For Me, I Ready For Una" - Dino Melaye / EFCC Wants To Take My Hard-Earned Money – Patience Jonathan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

$15m Saga: ‘EFCC Is Trying To Claim My Hard Earned Money’ – Patience Jonathan by youngpop: 2:34pm On Sep 16, 2016
Former first lady, Patience Jonathan, has denied allegations that her accounts were used in laundering huge sums of money.
According to The Nation, Mrs Jonathan made the denial in a statement by her media aide, Yemi Akinbode, shortly after four companies which are being investigated for fraud and which she had earlier claimed ownership of their accounts, pleaded guilty to money laundering charges at a Federal High Court in Lagos yesterday September 15th.
The statement in part reads;
“That Mrs. Patience Ibifaka Jonathan is laying claim to ownership of a whopping sum of $31.7 million dollars fund recovered by EFCC is a complete fallacy.
“Mrs. Jonathan does not own and has never owned such amount of money. The reason for this lie is best known to the EFCC.
“That another sum of $20 million dollars has been traced to Mrs. Patience Ibifaka Jonathan, is again, another falsehood aimed at hoodwinking the public against Mrs. Jonathan.
“That a further sum of $5 million dollars has again being traced to another account of Mrs. Patience Jonathan. This is also a fallacy. That Mrs. Patience Jonathan opened accounts in the names of cooks, drivers and artisans. This is perhaps the biggest falsehood to the knowledge of EFCC.”
“This is a clear evidence of the desperation of the prosecution to pull down the former First Lady and confiscate her hard-earned money,” Oyewole said in his statement.
It is clear that these unknown faces were agents of the EFCC, who have been stage-managed and tutored to come to court to complicate the case as a strategy to confiscate my money.”

http://givenbiznews.com.ng/15m-saga-efcc-is-trying-to-claim-my-hard-earned-money-patience-jonathan/
Re: $15m Saga: ‘EFCC Is Trying To Claim My Hard Earned Money’ – Patience Jonathan by Busch: 2:36pm On Sep 16, 2016
this EFCc self
Re: $15m Saga: ‘EFCC Is Trying To Claim My Hard Earned Money’ – Patience Jonathan by Sleekydee(m): 2:38pm On Sep 16, 2016
lol@Hard Earned!!! sha come and tell us how you earned it.
Re: $15m Saga: ‘EFCC Is Trying To Claim My Hard Earned Money’ – Patience Jonathan by Caseless: 2:43pm On Sep 16, 2016
undecided
Re: $15m Saga: ‘EFCC Is Trying To Claim My Hard Earned Money’ – Patience Jonathan by greatwhite(m): 2:47pm On Sep 16, 2016
grin
Re: $15m Saga: ‘EFCC Is Trying To Claim My Hard Earned Money’ – Patience Jonathan by VhatAmazingDude: 2:47pm On Sep 16, 2016
Mtschew!
Take them to court since they won't take you to court.

Both Parties should stop playing by the media. But trust lawyers and attention. We haven't seen the last from both parties.
Re: $15m Saga: ‘EFCC Is Trying To Claim My Hard Earned Money’ – Patience Jonathan by chriskosherbal(m): 2:48pm On Sep 16, 2016
Issues hmmmmm
Re: $15m Saga: ‘EFCC Is Trying To Claim My Hard Earned Money’ – Patience Jonathan by jmichlins(m): 2:50pm On Sep 16, 2016
please close your bucal cavity and save your husband and followers the little dignity they have left. Your husband has been meeting one ex military and another
Re: $15m Saga: ‘EFCC Is Trying To Claim My Hard Earned Money’ – Patience Jonathan by Greatfuture: 2:56pm On Sep 16, 2016
May God save Goodluck Ebelechuku Azikiwe Jonathan from this wife called Patience Jonathan
Re: $15m Saga: ‘EFCC Is Trying To Claim My Hard Earned Money’ – Patience Jonathan by nanaman(m): 3:09pm On Sep 16, 2016
Abeg help me ask Mama Peace which job she dey do. Abi Perm Sec dey earn $50,000 monthly?
Re: $15m Saga: ‘EFCC Is Trying To Claim My Hard Earned Money’ – Patience Jonathan by Khd95(m): 3:10pm On Sep 16, 2016
This woman is a disaster,sha kwantinuesad
mr Ebele deserves someone better,i swear my nyashcryembarassed

(1) (Reply)

Tears Flow As Buhari’s Aide, Justin Abuah Is Laid To Rest In Abuja / Nigeria New Warship / Uyo To Host Soba-cameroon Nigeria Convention

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.