Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,368 members, 7,812,057 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:24 AM

EFCC Wants To Take My Hard-Earned Money – Patience Jonathan - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / EFCC Wants To Take My Hard-Earned Money – Patience Jonathan (35429 Views)

$15m Saga: ‘EFCC Is Trying To Claim My Hard Earned Money’ – Patience Jonathan / EFCC Wants To Steal My Money –patience Jonathan / Fani-kayode: EFCC Wants Me To Refund N840m Without Trial (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

EFCC Wants To Take My Hard-Earned Money – Patience Jonathan by kolaaderin: 8:05pm On Sep 16, 2016
The former first lady of Nigeria, Patience Jonathan has alleged that the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC) hired mercenaries to implicate her.

Mrs. Jonathan said the anti-graft agency is plotting to take her hard earned money, adding that those who pleaded guilty to the fraud allegations were not authorised by the companies.
This is coming as four companies accused of allegedly laundering $15m for the former first lady, pleaded guilty.
A statement issued by her media aide, Chima Osuji, reads: “This is a clear evidence of the desperation of the prosecution to pull down the former First Lady and confiscate her hard-earned money.

“It is an irony that it was the former First Lady who went to court for the repatriation of her confiscated money when she realised that the EFCC and its co-travellers were playing politics with this issue after she had come out publicly to say that the said money belongs to her and that she has all evidence to prove the sources of her money. Up till this very moment, the EFCC has refused to interrogate or invite her for questioning.

“The biggest twist in court on Thursday was that the fourth to seventh defendants pleaded guilty to all the 15 counts. It is clear that these unknown faces were agents of the EFCC, who have been stage-managed and tutored to come to court to complicate the case as a strategy to confiscate her money.”

Mrs. Jonathan had earlier asked the EFCC to lift the restrictions on her bank account, so she can take her $31.4m.
She said the money was for her medical bills and other expenses.
There are reports that the former first lady might sue the EFCC for freezing her bank accounts

http://pulse.ng/local/patience-jonathan-efcc-wants-to-take-my-hard-earned-money-ex-first-lady-says-id5496477.html?utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=daily-2016-09-16&utm_source=newsletter

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: EFCC Wants To Take My Hard-Earned Money – Patience Jonathan by hgnbello(m): 8:20pm On Sep 16, 2016
hehehehehehe. Hard earned weting ke. Watching.

100 Likes 3 Shares

Re: EFCC Wants To Take My Hard-Earned Money – Patience Jonathan by Nobody: 8:27pm On Sep 16, 2016
rubbish. How hard did she work?

85 Likes 1 Share

Re: EFCC Wants To Take My Hard-Earned Money – Patience Jonathan by omoyemirally(f): 8:30pm On Sep 16, 2016
what goes around, comes around.

10 Likes

Re: EFCC Wants To Take My Hard-Earned Money – Patience Jonathan by Meeloreh(f): 9:12pm On Sep 16, 2016
"Hard earned"? Like she was hawking or hustling? Vomit ur portion jare

128 Likes 4 Shares

Re: EFCC Wants To Take My Hard-Earned Money – Patience Jonathan by HtwoOw: 3:25am On Sep 17, 2016
It was so hard to bed talk Jonathan into giving you $35M?

What a wuss

49 Likes

Re: EFCC Wants To Take My Hard-Earned Money – Patience Jonathan by Larryfest(m): 3:46am On Sep 17, 2016
I think she is high... How hard did she work to get billions of naira in her accounts This are the set of people presently giving this new govt useless excuses to lead the nation into recession.

94 Likes 3 Shares

Re: EFCC Wants To Take My Hard-Earned Money – Patience Jonathan by dimieprincess(f): 5:56am On Sep 17, 2016
I now believe that 90% of zombies are stark illiterates. I am usually taken aback on how they write, may be they are paying someone to do it for them because their reasoning is just like a day baby.

No one above is asking EFCC to charge her to court to prove her ownership just as Professor Itsa Sagay opined. You don't just maligned people because you are poor, this hatred though caused by poverty of the mind is been taken too far.

58 Likes 4 Shares

Re: EFCC Wants To Take My Hard-Earned Money – Patience Jonathan by otukpo(f): 6:08am On Sep 17, 2016
See boldness.

2 Likes

Re: EFCC Wants To Take My Hard-Earned Money – Patience Jonathan by vedaxcool(m): 6:15am On Sep 17, 2016
[s]
dimieprincess:
I now believe that 90% of zombies are stark illiterates. I am usually taken aback on how they write, may be they are paying someone to do it for them because their reasoning is just like a day baby.

No one above is asking EFCC to charge her to court to prove her ownership just as Professor Itsa Sagay opined. You don't just maligned people because you are poor, this hatred though caused by poverty of the mind is been taken too far.
[/s]

They say shamelessness is the child of near absence of sense and dignity in a person

370 Likes 29 Shares

Re: EFCC Wants To Take My Hard-Earned Money – Patience Jonathan by Hiploko(m): 6:30am On Sep 17, 2016
vedaxcool:

They say shamelessness is the child of near absence of sense and dignity in a person
afonja. Take her to court. Thay have the powers to pronounce her guilty. It is a pity people still believe the media gra gra of this government. Metuh $400million, Dasuki $2.1 zillion trillion, Fani Kayode $800 dillion now PEJ $300 milliom zillion. Who has been convicted?

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: EFCC Wants To Take My Hard-Earned Money – Patience Jonathan by dimieprincess(f): 6:36am On Sep 17, 2016
vedaxcool:

I gave up, seeing you posting a twit from a man who supported Yinusa for abducting Ese, a girl from his Senatorial district because of party and loyalty to the north tells it all.

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: EFCC Wants To Take My Hard-Earned Money – Patience Jonathan by Boleyndynasty2(f): 6:37am On Sep 17, 2016
Lols cheesy this woman is funny. Nobi small hard earned money, very soon it will be soft earned money .But seriously she should be charged to court and investigated probably b4 media trial starts. We don't need step by step update, we just need a proper trial and when she's found guilty then the media can carry it.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: EFCC Wants To Take My Hard-Earned Money – Patience Jonathan by Candyrain(m): 6:47am On Sep 17, 2016
vedaxcool:

Isn't it funny dat the same hypocritical u who defended Buratai and Dambazzau is here calling for the confiscation of PEJ's money without charging her to court to prove her innocence from the allegation? Zombism is damn real

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: EFCC Wants To Take My Hard-Earned Money – Patience Jonathan by vedaxcool(m): 7:33am On Sep 17, 2016
[s]
Candyrain:

Isn't it funny dat the same hypocritical u who defended Buratai and Dambazzau is here calling for the confiscation of PEJ's money without charging her to court to prove her innocence from the allegation? Zombism is damn real
[/s]

Evidence I defended the duo or you are a shameless liar

105 Likes 7 Shares

Re: EFCC Wants To Take My Hard-Earned Money – Patience Jonathan by Bari22: 7:34am On Sep 17, 2016
To steal public money you need to be brave so i agree with u madam it is really your hard earned money but #Bringbackouryams

8 Likes

Re: EFCC Wants To Take My Hard-Earned Money – Patience Jonathan by nototribalist: 7:41am On Sep 17, 2016
Exaggerated facts, all Lies. Zombies are quick to draw up a chart when it's someone from Niger Delta. When are they going to draw the one showing thiefnubuu and Obasanjo's loot.

7 Likes

Re: EFCC Wants To Take My Hard-Earned Money – Patience Jonathan by ZACHIE: 7:59am On Sep 17, 2016
Will she shut her putrescen buccal orifice and let commonsense pervade the atmosphere?

Not even Ben Bruce Murray will listen to her stuupid rantings

6 Likes

Re: EFCC Wants To Take My Hard-Earned Money – Patience Jonathan by Nobody: 7:59am On Sep 17, 2016
"Wife of the President" aka "First lady" isn't a job, so where and how did this money become "Hard-earned".....THIS WOMAN IS A JOKE.

89 Likes 5 Shares

Re: EFCC Wants To Take My Hard-Earned Money – Patience Jonathan by Ask4bigneyo(m): 7:59am On Sep 17, 2016
o ga gan o

1 Like

Re: EFCC Wants To Take My Hard-Earned Money – Patience Jonathan by steppin: 8:00am On Sep 17, 2016
Madam peace, we're wailers, not zombies na. When did you start earning that kind of money? When your husband was a lecturer? Abeg o!

6 Likes

Re: EFCC Wants To Take My Hard-Earned Money – Patience Jonathan by Nobody: 8:00am On Sep 17, 2016
Can someone please help me tell mama Peace that "Dia ris God oooo" all dis money she is claiming. ......dia is efcc ooooo grin

19 Likes

Re: EFCC Wants To Take My Hard-Earned Money – Patience Jonathan by omolola15(m): 8:00am On Sep 17, 2016
Hard earned money. God is watching you. Na jeje efcc sit down wey you go look for their trouble ooooo. I'm not sure you told Gej before looking for trouble.

EFCC should not fall my hand oooo. Charge her to court let her proof she's innocent and if she's guilty make she go sleep for kirikiri. I'm tired of hearing stories without conviction.

I don't trust any fvcking politician.

10 Likes

Re: EFCC Wants To Take My Hard-Earned Money – Patience Jonathan by kenbee(f): 8:00am On Sep 17, 2016
Going by former first lady's body language and that of her spokesperson, There is higher probability of the said money being illegally acquired. But let's face the fact, why freezing someone's account before fishing/searching or generating countless charges? On this, I regard EFCC lazy commodore.

But Mama Peace self should learn how to coordinate whatever they want to chunk out or do they think we are this gullible? Imagine mama peace line below in quote :

"It is clear that these unknown faces were agents of the EFCC, who have been stage-managed and tutored to come to court to complicate the case as a strategy to confiscate her money.”

As for had earned money, One must not be poor or do linear jobs to "work had", Mark Zuckerberg, Bill Gates, and even our own Seun only worked SMART!

4 Likes

Re: EFCC Wants To Take My Hard-Earned Money – Patience Jonathan by stevebond007(m): 8:01am On Sep 17, 2016
If it was hard earned tell us how u earned it.
Funny woman;

14 Likes

Re: EFCC Wants To Take My Hard-Earned Money – Patience Jonathan by BANGERLEE1(m): 8:01am On Sep 17, 2016
Hard earned money my foot.....this woman no get shame at all....which work you do? Shay she dey think say first lady is entitle to a salary or what?

and the money is to much for this woman to talk...

8 Likes

Re: EFCC Wants To Take My Hard-Earned Money – Patience Jonathan by Mutuwa(m): 8:03am On Sep 17, 2016
This woman again!!! anyways Na her supporters go mumu pass.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: EFCC Wants To Take My Hard-Earned Money – Patience Jonathan by gebest: 8:04am On Sep 17, 2016
eyaaaahh efcc y now? lol mama peace we miss your grammar. hard earned money indeed
Re: EFCC Wants To Take My Hard-Earned Money – Patience Jonathan by efilefun(m): 8:04am On Sep 17, 2016
nototribalist:
Exaggerated facts, all Lies. Zombies are quick to draw up a chart when it's someone from Niger Delta. When are they going to draw the one showing thiefnubuu and Obasanjo's loot.
When Tinubu was the governor of Lagos state PDP was ruling the country and even after he left power and non of them could bring up a case against him, why not call out your leaders you worship to come face trials instead of hiding and throwing out incoherent trash "upandan" Tell me the work she did to earn that much... Your moniker is the exact opposite of who you truly are. I am pretty sure you got no plans for breakfast yet and you here defending some thieves cuz they from ur region, No wonder they could organize dancers and all to welcome Alamiesigha from London after jumping bail.

69 Likes 4 Shares

Re: EFCC Wants To Take My Hard-Earned Money – Patience Jonathan by adioolayi(m): 8:04am On Sep 17, 2016
Why putting your hard earned money in custody of another person's account

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: EFCC Wants To Take My Hard-Earned Money – Patience Jonathan by Nobody: 8:04am On Sep 17, 2016
This thing should bury her head in shame

5 Likes

Re: EFCC Wants To Take My Hard-Earned Money – Patience Jonathan by brainpulse: 8:05am On Sep 17, 2016
A fat pig rogue. Hippopotamus

16 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Nigeria To Buy Arms From Russia / Start Oil Exploration In Benue - Buhari Orders NNPC / Hausa Men Take Cover In A Police Station After Clash With IPOB Members In Rivers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.