Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,952 members, 7,814,228 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:29 AM

Tiwa Savage Exposes Cleavage In Cape Town, Fans Blast Her - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tiwa Savage Exposes Cleavage In Cape Town, Fans Blast Her (75083 Views)

Toke Makinwa Releases Another Topless Photo, Fans Blast Her Again / Kim Kardashian Turns "Virgin Mary", Fans Blast Her / Anita Joseph Shows Off Boobs On IG, Fans Blast Her. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tiwa Savage Exposes Cleavage In Cape Town, Fans Blast Her by asarebabson: 6:50pm On Sep 16, 2016
She may if she so wish come out naked after all wetin man never see.
Re: Tiwa Savage Exposes Cleavage In Cape Town, Fans Blast Her by Nuelson21(m): 6:50pm On Sep 16, 2016
habba aunty lead by example,bikoo.U be some persons role model...,thank U mummy
Re: Tiwa Savage Exposes Cleavage In Cape Town, Fans Blast Her by 99foxxy(f): 6:53pm On Sep 16, 2016
Married ke? Tiwa enjoy yourself joor...
Re: Tiwa Savage Exposes Cleavage In Cape Town, Fans Blast Her by lifestyle1(m): 6:53pm On Sep 16, 2016
Airforce1:
Nothing wrong with her dressing

can you repeat yourself ?
Re: Tiwa Savage Exposes Cleavage In Cape Town, Fans Blast Her by SuperBlack: 6:55pm On Sep 16, 2016
Somebody's wife? Wow, when did she re-marry? She's marketing her products to buyers.
Re: Tiwa Savage Exposes Cleavage In Cape Town, Fans Blast Her by ring7(m): 6:57pm On Sep 16, 2016
I k ow a swimming suit that has V shape and can suppress your fallen breast and makes it look welcoming,that's what she is putting on...Yemialade all the way joor
Re: Tiwa Savage Exposes Cleavage In Cape Town, Fans Blast Her by deolu2000(m): 6:57pm On Sep 16, 2016
IYANGBALI:
guys don sok am finish even before her son was borned
lolsssss... Those were ur wrds ooo
Re: Tiwa Savage Exposes Cleavage In Cape Town, Fans Blast Her by Nobody: 6:57pm On Sep 16, 2016
adekayo1234:
Whose wife exactly? The rate at which nonsense posts make fp these days ehn.... Limit yourself to fp content and you may suffer brain failure because most of the mods on nl are mad but few are roaming. Feel like mentioning names self
see u see ban!
Re: Tiwa Savage Exposes Cleavage In Cape Town, Fans Blast Her by Obason22(m): 6:57pm On Sep 16, 2016
Who she dey expose her breast for.
Re: Tiwa Savage Exposes Cleavage In Cape Town, Fans Blast Her by Jacko1(m): 7:03pm On Sep 16, 2016
Was she not wearing worse than this when she was married

We too complain for 9ja

Tiwa cut ur head n give to us so we will let u rest

Abeggi

In between.... I need hit tiwa up.... The mood she is.... I fit collect even first base
Re: Tiwa Savage Exposes Cleavage In Cape Town, Fans Blast Her by beautiful232(f): 7:04pm On Sep 16, 2016
IYANGBALI:
how big is your own?bring am out make we see grin

hehehe
Re: Tiwa Savage Exposes Cleavage In Cape Town, Fans Blast Her by Wasky101: 7:04pm On Sep 16, 2016
Fela40:

Just the same way you think there's nothing wrong with your brain huh?
What kind of evils is this. You wicked oooo
Re: Tiwa Savage Exposes Cleavage In Cape Town, Fans Blast Her by etico101(m): 7:11pm On Sep 16, 2016
IYANGBALI:
I know where they live

I will appreciate any information, but disregard if you are joking ..... khapon@yahoo.com
Re: Tiwa Savage Exposes Cleavage In Cape Town, Fans Blast Her by Nobody: 7:11pm On Sep 16, 2016
tee bliz looking at the pic smilling,glad he left noting for the next guy..
Re: Tiwa Savage Exposes Cleavage In Cape Town, Fans Blast Her by etico101(m): 7:14pm On Sep 16, 2016
firstolalekan:

For Funmi, how much you go pay?

where is Funmi?
Re: Tiwa Savage Exposes Cleavage In Cape Town, Fans Blast Her by williamdeluxe(m): 7:17pm On Sep 16, 2016
London bridge az fallen down...or is it Oshogbo bridge as fallen down...i dy shame 4 u tiwa
Re: Tiwa Savage Exposes Cleavage In Cape Town, Fans Blast Her by Kdon2: 7:22pm On Sep 16, 2016
oluwasegun400:
Tiwa Savage who is currently in Cape Town, South Africa for an event stepped out in a low cut sheer black dress last night and you can't help but notice her banging body and cleavage.

But her fans are not quite impressed as they argue that the songstress is showing too much cleavage as a mother and married woman....

see the photos below

Source:http://www.flexygist.com/2016/09/16/youre-still-somebodys-wife-fans-tell-tiwa-savage-over-her-new-photos-on-snapchat/

Doro free giver, Doro ashi
Re: Tiwa Savage Exposes Cleavage In Cape Town, Fans Blast Her by steppin: 7:24pm On Sep 16, 2016
Fela40:

Respect your Old Age
And who are you again?
Re: Tiwa Savage Exposes Cleavage In Cape Town, Fans Blast Her by lamalang(m): 7:28pm On Sep 16, 2016
Hypocrisy. If na Beyonce or Kim una go de hail them, them no be married women? I doubt if tiwa marriage still de
Re: Tiwa Savage Exposes Cleavage In Cape Town, Fans Blast Her by debuscket(m): 7:31pm On Sep 16, 2016
The fans never see Annie Idibia
Re: Tiwa Savage Exposes Cleavage In Cape Town, Fans Blast Her by YabaLeftist: 7:39pm On Sep 16, 2016
Breast wey jam jam don suck finish. undecided
Re: Tiwa Savage Exposes Cleavage In Cape Town, Fans Blast Her by Nobody: 7:44pm On Sep 16, 2016
What a shame sad
She can't wait to start whoring round the globe.. Smhhh
I pity the next guy she will end up marrying.
Re: Tiwa Savage Exposes Cleavage In Cape Town, Fans Blast Her by Stepoo: 7:44pm On Sep 16, 2016
Olympus has fallen
Re: Tiwa Savage Exposes Cleavage In Cape Town, Fans Blast Her by Eliteklaus(m): 7:50pm On Sep 16, 2016
Olympus has fallen
Re: Tiwa Savage Exposes Cleavage In Cape Town, Fans Blast Her by oluxy(m): 8:03pm On Sep 16, 2016
She is single now na...... She has to start reselling again. D next man won't be from 9ja I guess...

Omotola- omosexy oh I so much pleasedwith. So like her dressing.
Re: Tiwa Savage Exposes Cleavage In Cape Town, Fans Blast Her by micflo28(m): 8:15pm On Sep 16, 2016
sombori tell t-bills he isnt paying his real bills cool
Re: Tiwa Savage Exposes Cleavage In Cape Town, Fans Blast Her by Richtronix(m): 8:21pm On Sep 16, 2016
She looks good joor.... too many moralizing hypocrite Nigerians probably masturbating over the photos secretly...
Re: Tiwa Savage Exposes Cleavage In Cape Town, Fans Blast Her by Harwoyeez(m): 8:31pm On Sep 16, 2016
Not new......we were begged n forced to use clothes by the westerners long time ago but we are retracing our steps back to the age when we were stack unclad n near unclothedness by free will nowadays...... May God help us
Re: Tiwa Savage Exposes Cleavage In Cape Town, Fans Blast Her by Electroweb(m): 8:37pm On Sep 16, 2016
Make una leave am oooooo!!!!!!!!!! She dey find husband if una no know.
Re: Tiwa Savage Exposes Cleavage In Cape Town, Fans Blast Her by BinaryRocks: 8:43pm On Sep 16, 2016
Abegi
Dis one na ashawo oo
*Spit on thread*
Mtcheew
Re: Tiwa Savage Exposes Cleavage In Cape Town, Fans Blast Her by firstolalekan(m): 9:06pm On Sep 16, 2016
etico101:

where is Funmi?
Ogun state......

How much u go pay

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Queenette Charles And Regina Daniels On A Movie Set / Regina Daniels Angrily Pushes Her Staff Into A Swimming Over An Argument / Appeal-Court Sends Ibinabo Fiberesima To Jail

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.