Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,891 members, 7,814,013 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:59 AM

Tiwa Savage Exposes Cleavage In Cape Town, Fans Blast Her - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tiwa Savage Exposes Cleavage In Cape Town, Fans Blast Her (75081 Views)

Toke Makinwa Releases Another Topless Photo, Fans Blast Her Again / Kim Kardashian Turns "Virgin Mary", Fans Blast Her / Anita Joseph Shows Off Boobs On IG, Fans Blast Her. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tiwa Savage Exposes Cleavage In Cape Town, Fans Blast Her by repogirl(f): 9:20pm On Sep 16, 2016
Its not today she began dressing like this na!
Re: Tiwa Savage Exposes Cleavage In Cape Town, Fans Blast Her by tammie24: 9:20pm On Sep 16, 2016
GoodSide:
see her small breasts.
abegi
stinking pussy tiwa
doropuci
nah

That's Linda ikeji's title

Stop mixing things up wink
Re: Tiwa Savage Exposes Cleavage In Cape Town, Fans Blast Her by GoodSide: 9:27pm On Sep 16, 2016
so u go lick tiwa pekus
disgusting
tammie24:
nah

That's Linda ikeji's title

Stop mixing things up wink
Re: Tiwa Savage Exposes Cleavage In Cape Town, Fans Blast Her by vinceton: 9:28pm On Sep 16, 2016
Some of those praising her for what she is wearing can't wear such outside. Why supporting what is wrong in the name of being trendy.
Re: Tiwa Savage Exposes Cleavage In Cape Town, Fans Blast Her by Duru009(m): 9:44pm On Sep 16, 2016
Duroshare joor
Re: Tiwa Savage Exposes Cleavage In Cape Town, Fans Blast Her by victme1(m): 9:59pm On Sep 16, 2016
Girl Abi ns woman. I confuse small. Well, on closer look she wan resemble down syndrome escapee!
Re: Tiwa Savage Exposes Cleavage In Cape Town, Fans Blast Her by tammie24: 10:35pm On Sep 16, 2016
GoodSide:
so u go lick tiwa pekus
disgusting
no na you go suck smelly pussy Linda ikeji

Come catch krokro for mouth
Re: Tiwa Savage Exposes Cleavage In Cape Town, Fans Blast Her by Artib(m): 10:47pm On Sep 16, 2016
ForeverYoung197:
Some are jobless trolls and jealous of her success while these "fans" are mostly brokeass.
but you can't expose yours like that now?
Re: Tiwa Savage Exposes Cleavage In Cape Town, Fans Blast Her by aiikman(m): 11:15pm On Sep 16, 2016
No be evrybody dem kill goat for her head be wife...some nah waste of funds......God save us regretful spending and joni
Re: Tiwa Savage Exposes Cleavage In Cape Town, Fans Blast Her by mkoabiola: 11:18pm On Sep 16, 2016
I nva knew falling booby is called cleavage
See grammar to tosh up falling booby
Re: Tiwa Savage Exposes Cleavage In Cape Town, Fans Blast Her by Nobody: 12:32am On Sep 17, 2016
I never knew a divorced person can still be married,only in Naija sha undecided
Btw when will Nigerians learn to mind their own business? Never Ever years

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tiwa Savage Exposes Cleavage In Cape Town, Fans Blast Her by shamecurls(m): 1:52am On Sep 17, 2016
Believe the word "Executive Olosho's"
Re: Tiwa Savage Exposes Cleavage In Cape Town, Fans Blast Her by kenigwe18: 10:16am On Sep 17, 2016
floragregs:
Hypocrites everywhere
Hypocrites indeed
U tell mhe can u wear such dresses having that kind of cleavage
Re: Tiwa Savage Exposes Cleavage In Cape Town, Fans Blast Her by Shollarh(m): 10:55am On Sep 17, 2016
What's too much cleavage!!!
Na your breast? NO!!!
Na your body? NO
She be your wife? NO
Your mama? NO
So face your business biko
Re: Tiwa Savage Exposes Cleavage In Cape Town, Fans Blast Her by umar187: 11:18am On Sep 17, 2016
Her dressing is fully wrong, why on earth a married woman expose her secret out on public. A responsible lady should dress decent to maintain the hournor Of her family. OK check this out if a girl or lady make any mistake it takes time for the society to forget while is a guy or man who make a mistake don't value it more as that of the lady, which means a woman body is the temple of God.
Re: Tiwa Savage Exposes Cleavage In Cape Town, Fans Blast Her by umar187: 11:42am On Sep 17, 2016
Shollarh:
What's too much cleavage!!!
Na your breast? NO!!!
Na your body? NO
She be your wife? NO
Your mama? NO
So face your business biko
if you dourgther expose her body like that will you like it, and what do you think abt you your self ppl wil point finger @ you meaning you did not give her good up bringing so if you don't what such to happen. Why want it for somenone.
Re: Tiwa Savage Exposes Cleavage In Cape Town, Fans Blast Her by seunfape(m): 7:18pm On Sep 17, 2016
Can you tell me now that those people they said never Bleep her, she is a public figure from day one so am not amazed.
Re: Tiwa Savage Exposes Cleavage In Cape Town, Fans Blast Her by Shollarh(m): 8:13pm On Sep 18, 2016
umar187:
if you dourgther expose her body like that will you like it, and what do you think abt you your self ppl wil point finger @ you meaning you did not give her good up bringing so if you don't what such to happen. Why want it for somenone.

She's grown and mature enough to make her decisions. Believe me I wouldn't be stalking my daughter at that age.
Re: Tiwa Savage Exposes Cleavage In Cape Town, Fans Blast Her by umar187: 11:21pm On Sep 20, 2016
Shollarh:

She's grown and mature enough to make her decisions. Believe me I wouldn't be stalking my daughter at that age.
my friend what you are saying is not ryt. Immoral dressing is not good in any context be it community, society, and region. Is a sin, or can you tell me and prove to me that is not a sin?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Queenette Charles And Regina Daniels On A Movie Set / Appeal-Court Sends Ibinabo Fiberesima To Jail / Regina Daniels Angrily Pushes Her Staff Into A Swimming Over An Argument

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.