Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,980 members, 7,863,482 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 06:42 PM

Christ Embassy Church Caught Fire!!! - Photos - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Christ Embassy Church Caught Fire!!! - Photos (685 Views)

A Rejoinder On Why I Left Christ Embassy Church By Marchman / Why I Left Christ Embassy Church / Kairo’s Embassy Church, Uyo Pastor's Wife Lied To Him (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Christ Embassy Church Caught Fire!!! - Photos by oluspicy: 5:28pm On Sep 16, 2016
I was in my room this morning, ruminating about my birthday which falls today 16th September, but suddenly I heard shouting "Fire! Fire!! Fire!!!" "Ina! Ina!! Ina!!!" "E wo se wa, e bo mi wa!!! ( Look for soap, bring water!!!) I thought it was one of those pranks the children in the neighbourhood usually played whenever they've filled their tummies with food and jumping up and down with their disturbing noises.

But when the noise was quite persistent, I jumped up from where I was, and decided to see what was happening . But Lo and Behold, thick smoke was emanting from the children department and container built store of the Christ Embassy Church and crowd had already gathered outside on the road, directly in front of the church, two blocks away my house.

People were running in maze drawing water from everywhere, from well, tap even from the on-going
construction open drainage and mixing with detergent of different types and pouring into the burning fire and almost extending to the main church building and other closer buildings.

If not for the prompt intervention of youths on the street and neighbours around the church would have completely raze down by the fire.

The Lagos State Fire Services where contacted and they promised to get there asap, but we've already put out the fire after about an half - hour later upon their arrival.

The cause of the fire could not be ascertain, but it was gathered that the church frequently hold vigil for God's known sake, and always on generator from dusk till dawn. Probably, a faulty electrical wire must have caused the incident. But it wasn't noticed after the generator was switched off.

Re: Christ Embassy Church Caught Fire!!! - Photos by divinehand2003(m): 5:29pm On Sep 16, 2016
Na wao
Re: Christ Embassy Church Caught Fire!!! - Photos by fuckpro: 5:54pm On Sep 16, 2016
Re: Christ Embassy Church Caught Fire!!! - Photos by Vision4God: 6:25pm On Sep 16, 2016
it is welll oo
Re: Christ Embassy Church Caught Fire!!! - Photos by Chubhie: 7:05pm On Sep 16, 2016
"Ina! Ina!! Ina!!!" "E wo se wa, e bo mi wa!
I miss Yoruba land!

1 Like

Re: Christ Embassy Church Caught Fire!!! - Photos by hahn(m): 7:10pm On Sep 16, 2016
The fire is God's plan.

He wanted things to burn for his glory just like in the days of Cain and Abel.

Jehovah be praised cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Christ Embassy Church Caught Fire!!! - Photos by Nobody: 7:14pm On Sep 16, 2016
hahn:
The fire is God's plan.

He wanted things to burn for his glory just like in the days of Cain and Abel.

Jehovah be praised cheesy
He loves the smell of suya. Burning meat. There was no suya here. . . Christ Embassy members should be prepared for the consequences of denying him his suya.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Christ Embassy Church Caught Fire!!! - Photos by raphieMontella: 7:39pm On Sep 16, 2016
this fire is from yahweh..
He is angry with chris for relaxing his hair..

T.b joshua is next maybe his own crime will be for having just one branch in naija!

1 Like

Re: Christ Embassy Church Caught Fire!!! - Photos by DeSepiero(m): 8:42pm On Sep 16, 2016
If it were Mountain of Fire Church, it would be totally understandable grin.
Its quite unfortunate

(1) (Reply)

Church Catechist Killed By Tree Today In Anambra State / 4 Things God Wants You To Remember When Life Is Hard / Is TB Joshua On Nairaland? See My Post That Challenged Him Before He Prophesied.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.