Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,451 members, 7,816,050 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:01 AM

Is TB Joshua On Nairaland? See My Post That Challenged Him Before He Prophesied. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Is TB Joshua On Nairaland? See My Post That Challenged Him Before He Prophesied. (674 Views)

TB Joshua On The Mountain Praying For Coronavirus End (Photos) / Mbaka Denies Claim That He Prophesied That There Will Be Heavy Rain In Aso Rock / God's General Cs. Upthegrove Is Dead | He Prophesied About His Death (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is TB Joshua On Nairaland? See My Post That Challenged Him Before He Prophesied. by drsugar: 11:31am On Nov 10, 2016
See screenshots

Re: Is TB Joshua On Nairaland? See My Post That Challenged Him Before He Prophesied. by afanide: 11:47am On Nov 10, 2016
Bros u like gossip o.....cheesy cheesy
Re: Is TB Joshua On Nairaland? See My Post That Challenged Him Before He Prophesied. by Nobody: 11:59am On Nov 10, 2016
grin grin...op if by chance you discover he nairaland handle just pm me the monicker coz i get something to yan am...
Re: Is TB Joshua On Nairaland? See My Post That Challenged Him Before He Prophesied. by ScienceWatch: 7:04pm On Nov 12, 2016
[BE VERY CAREFUL NIGERIA ! THIS IS A TRAP.
DO NOT JUDGE PROPHECY WITH SIMPLISTIC LOGIC.
The spiritually wise people will know how to interpret prophecy.

Do not follow the mad crowd that have been crying loudly for the Crucifixion of Jesus Christ even though “He is risen.”
While the insane focus on the American president, The holy Scoan church Nigeria continues to dramatically change the lives of the suffering masses.

The Holy Prophet TB Joshua's prophecy is still correct in the light of the spiritual realm. History is full of example of how nations and individuals are free to change their destiny. Be very careful Nigerians, do not jump so quickly into the trap set by Satanic forces.

Keep your minds firmly on the awesome scientifically verifiable Miracles, Signs, Prophecies and also on the huge number of people world wide that constantly receive help for scholarships, poverty, etc, etc from a truly blessed church called Scoan in Nigeria.
quote author=drsugar post=50920739]See screenshots[/quote]
Re: Is TB Joshua On Nairaland? See My Post That Challenged Him Before He Prophesied. by ScienceWatch: 7:08pm On Nov 12, 2016
Keep your minds firmly on the awesome scientifically verifiable Miracles, Signs, Prophecies and also on the huge number of people world wide that constantly receive help for scholarships, poverty, etc, etc from a truly blessed church called Scoan in Nigeria.

The Holy Prophet TB Joshua's prophecy is still correct in the light of the spiritual realm. History is full of example of how nations and individuals are free to change their destiny. Be very careful Nigerians, do not jump so quickly into the trap set by Satanic forces.

Remember the Jews, they had a 200 year old prophecy that Jesus is the Son Of God and he is coming to enrich us with Miracles, Signs, Prophecies And wonders. The Jews rejected this and changed the outcome of that prophecy in own lives. The Jews have been suffering for more than two thousand years.

There are hundreds of examples in all holy religious books of prophecy that was not understood at the time.
Because we have FREE WILL, we can change the outcome of any prophecy that directly affects our lives.

America is no different. They changed the outcome of the prophecy in their lives. They will suffer the consequences if their choice was a bad one.
walcut:
grin grin...op if by chance you discover he nairaland handle just pm me the monicker coz i get something to yan am...

(1) (Reply)

Trumpet Has Already Sound / Must Watch / UNN Graduate, A Jehovah's Witness Dies After Refusing Blood Transfusion (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.