Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,783 members, 7,827,888 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 06:38 PM

We Have Strategic Plan To End Recession: Adeosun - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Have Strategic Plan To End Recession: Adeosun (963 Views)

Senate: Buhari Has No Plan To End Recession / You can’t end recession with a Finance minister having qualifications as Kemi – / Nigeria Already Getting Out Of Recession –adeosun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

We Have Strategic Plan To End Recession: Adeosun by mamabomboy: 5:52pm On Sep 16, 2016
The Minister of
Finance, Mrs Kemi Adeousn,
has assured Nigerians that
the current economic
recession the nation was
experiencing will not be
prolonged.
She gave the assurance on
Friday in Abuja while
addressing a news
conference.
She said that there was a
strategic plan by the
administration to see that the
recession ended soon and
also ensure that the
economy recovered fully.
“We have a strategic plan
that will take us out of the
recession we have found
ourselves in; we want to
make sure the recession is
as short as possible
because we do not want a
prolonged recession.
“From what we are looking at
we do not think that it will be
a prolonged recession; we
think that some of the
initiatives that we are
working on will now begin to
bear fruits.
“We are on course and are
confident that the plan we
have put together will work
and put the economy back on
track.
“It is a long term plan that
would reposition the economy
so that we do not go into this
boom and burst circles that
are driven by the oil price.
“The economy has to be
more resilient than that so
that we do not find
ourselves back where we
are.’’
She said that although there
was no specific date to end
the recession, the fact that
there were measures in
place was enough indication
that the end of the recession
had begun and that Nigeria
would come out stronger.
Listing some of the measures
the administration had taken
to address the situation, she
said that since the budget
was released in May, over
N420 billion had been
released and cash backed
for capital projects.
She said that the largest
sector that the money was
spent on was Power, Works
and Housing.
She also said that a lot had
been done in the defence
sector to rebuild the
capability of the army,
especially on efforts in the
North East.
“Agriculture has received
significant funding because
of the time sensitivity of
agriculture and because of
the fact that food prices
were rising, we needed to
intervene so that we could
get food prices down.
“There is activity resuming
on roads, power projects
and health projects and we
have released money to
water resources and solid
minerals.’’
www.vanguardngr.com/2016/09/strategic-plan-will-take-us-recession-adeousn/
Re: We Have Strategic Plan To End Recession: Adeosun by madridguy(m): 5:53pm On Sep 16, 2016
WE BELIEVE YOU MAA.

IN APC WE TRUST.
Re: We Have Strategic Plan To End Recession: Adeosun by mamabomboy: 5:58pm On Sep 16, 2016
Osinbanjo+Adeosun+Fowler= Recession.

Never again will we allow Yorubas to manage our money

5 Likes

Re: We Have Strategic Plan To End Recession: Adeosun by harosho07(m): 6:07pm On Sep 16, 2016
Good
Re: We Have Strategic Plan To End Recession: Adeosun by UjGina: 6:15pm On Sep 16, 2016
That one is more concern about her spoken English than the economy. Werey somebody

2 Likes

Re: We Have Strategic Plan To End Recession: Adeosun by vanbonattel: 6:26pm On Sep 16, 2016
We have strategic plan to kick you and buhari out in 2019 elections

4 Likes

Re: We Have Strategic Plan To End Recession: Adeosun by Larryfest(m): 6:33pm On Sep 16, 2016
vanbonattel:
We have strategic plan to kick you and buhari out in 2019 elections
Lol i guess they haven't figured out that aspect already, people are just waiting to kick them out come 2019 no matter what...

3 Likes

Re: We Have Strategic Plan To End Recession: Adeosun by gurunlocker: 6:49pm On Sep 16, 2016
I thought RECESSION is just a word?..... Are we now in recession Madam Finance?

4 Likes

Re: We Have Strategic Plan To End Recession: Adeosun by Nobody: 6:50pm On Sep 16, 2016
Adeosun is both a female Afonja and a dullard at the same time.

I wonder how she manages to maintain an Afonja-dullardistic identity . . . cheesy cheesy

4 Likes

Re: We Have Strategic Plan To End Recession: Adeosun by drss2(m): 6:54pm On Sep 16, 2016
recession is JUST a word. - kemi adeosun.

3 Likes

Re: We Have Strategic Plan To End Recession: Adeosun by abokibuhari: 6:54pm On Sep 16, 2016
if I catch this woman for tight corner, na ban them go ban me

6 Likes

Re: We Have Strategic Plan To End Recession: Adeosun by Nobody: 6:58pm On Sep 16, 2016
Always talking and no action angry angry angry angry angry angry angry........Just stop promising and get to work Jare undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

2 Likes

Re: We Have Strategic Plan To End Recession: Adeosun by Paperwhite(m): 7:12pm On Sep 16, 2016
So "Recession" is now a serious word that a technically "Strategic Plan" have been technically worked out to technically end it right? APC technically denying reality grin grin. Well zombies are technically listening madam.Keep talking.
Re: We Have Strategic Plan To End Recession: Adeosun by Nobody: 7:27pm On Sep 16, 2016
This is what I'll do this kiosk accountant if she passes by my house. Hogwash!

2 Likes

Re: We Have Strategic Plan To End Recession: Adeosun by phemmie06(m): 7:39pm On Sep 16, 2016
Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm, later we will hear we have overcome the recession, technically.
Re: We Have Strategic Plan To End Recession: Adeosun by phemmie06(m): 7:40pm On Sep 16, 2016
saint7000:
This is what I'll do this kiosk accountant if she passes by my house. Hogwash!

You wicked ooooooo
Re: We Have Strategic Plan To End Recession: Adeosun by realnas(m): 7:52pm On Sep 16, 2016
Madam commissioner there nothing you and your boss can tell to convince us that you have a grapse of whatis happening with our economy In essence you are utterly incompetent and inexperienced, it is obvious that you are not up to task when it comes to managing an economy as complex as that of nigeria, there's nothing to convince millions of that you not up to the task.
If pmb were to be a listening president he ought to have replace with an experienced and competent economist with intl exposure

1 Like

Re: We Have Strategic Plan To End Recession: Adeosun by realnas(m): 8:01pm On Sep 16, 2016
mamabomboy:
Osinbanjo+Adeosun+Fowler= Recession.

Never again will we allow Yorubas to manage our money
bro subtract osibanjo and Fowler from that list, besides it was under your sister's nose i e okonjo iweala that dasuki and his buddies went on a jamboree with Nigeria's arms money, import waivers where given to all sorts of individuals leading to the loss of revenue meant for the national treasury,failure to safe when earned alot from high crude prices so chairman balu! Take your ignorance somewhere else, Yorubas voted for gej in 2011 learn to respect them pls

1 Like 1 Share

Re: We Have Strategic Plan To End Recession: Adeosun by Justiyke4u: 9:24pm On Sep 16, 2016
There is no strategic plan that will be stronger than restructuring

1 Like

Re: We Have Strategic Plan To End Recession: Adeosun by Nateben(m): 9:52pm On Sep 16, 2016
Someone should tell this woman to shut up and get to work..... Stop talking and surprise us... Hian

2 Likes

Re: We Have Strategic Plan To End Recession: Adeosun by otitokoroleti: 10:15pm On Sep 16, 2016
madridguy:
WE BELIEVE YOU MAA.

IN APC WE TRUST

Signed: ZOMBIE.
Re: We Have Strategic Plan To End Recession: Adeosun by amostreasure: 10:22pm On Sep 16, 2016
you think....you think..you think?coninue thinking.....by now u should be talking affirmatively and be sure of your continuous experiment.No Substantive police direction. we will also think by 2019.
let me start to comment. ...

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

When Mafias Get Cheated(edo State As A Casestudy) / "Sokoto Lecturer Brags: Sunni Clerics Made Government To Attack Shia Muslims" / Germany Pledges $18bn For Lake Chad (leadership)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.