Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,946 members, 7,835,143 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:59 AM

Google Adwords Constant Disapproval (HELP) - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Google Adwords Constant Disapproval (HELP) (1098 Views)

Disapproval Of Existing Ad And Banning Of Account On Facebook / Google Adwords Questions And Answers With Ojasweb / To Advertise Using Google Adwords (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Google Adwords Constant Disapproval (HELP) by Linzo(m): 7:33pm On Sep 16, 2016
Hi friends, i recently got a website to use for my clickbank affiliate marketing but after building the website Google as refuse to approve my ad campaign, for over 3days I have been getting disapproval for each ad . please how do i structure the website with my affiliate link to get my ad campaign approved by Google?
Re: Google Adwords Constant Disapproval (HELP) by bedfordng(m): 8:08pm On Sep 16, 2016
Linzo:
Hi friends, i recently got a website to use for my clickbank affiliate marketing but after building the website Google as refuse to approve my ad campaign, for over 3days I have been getting disapproval for each ad . please how do i structure the website with my affiliate link to get my ad campaign approved by Google?
i want to believe they gave you reason for disapproval. What was the reason
Re: Google Adwords Constant Disapproval (HELP) by prinkipas: 8:42pm On Sep 16, 2016
Linzo:
go through the reason for disapproval and make corrections, when placing your ad make sure the amount of character given to you by google fit your text.
Re: Google Adwords Constant Disapproval (HELP) by Supnaija(m): 8:52pm On Sep 16, 2016
Why don't you use BING ads and or Facebook

Linzo:
Re: Google Adwords Constant Disapproval (HELP) by Linzo(m): 3:10pm On Oct 06, 2016
Supnaija:
Why don't you use BING ads and or Facebook

Yes Bing ad could have been better but the problem I have with Bing is payment, I have added all my Bank cards but Bing wouldn't accept any one of them so please you can help me on how to add payment that will be accepted by Bing. As for Facebook each time I create an ad Facebook will disable it that I can't use the debit card on Facebook ad anymore, of which I have requested 4 debit cards from Stanbic Bank in just one month which cost me N4200 as Stanbic charge N1050 for card requested
Re: Google Adwords Constant Disapproval (HELP) by Linzo(m): 6:26pm On Oct 06, 2016
somebody help
Re: Google Adwords Constant Disapproval (HELP) by teemy(m): 7:26pm On Oct 06, 2016
Linzo:
somebody help
create just one responsive ad format but first ensure the site you want the ad on has stuff they would be willing to have an ad on. e.g ads during network news as viewers gain from the info.
Re: Google Adwords Constant Disapproval (HELP) by Linzo(m): 7:36pm On Oct 06, 2016
teemy:
create just one responsive ad format but first ensure the site you want the ad on has stuff they would be willing to have an ad on. e.g ads during network news as viewers gain from the info.
Please explain more I didn't understand, my target audience are not Nigerians because I sell weight loss digital product. My audience are US and UK. You can help review the site ,www.loseweightchoice.com thank you
Re: Google Adwords Constant Disapproval (HELP) by teemy(m): 8:20pm On Oct 06, 2016
Linzo:

Please explain more I didn't understand,...
that example was about relevance of your site for ads. your site has good content but google does not allow copyrighted content to be used by others.
Re: Google Adwords Constant Disapproval (HELP) by Linzo(m): 9:38pm On Oct 06, 2016
teemy:
that example was about relevance of your site for ads. your site has good content but google does not allow copyrighted content to be used by others.
Thanks Bro, what do you suggests I do now to get the ad up and running?
Re: Google Adwords Constant Disapproval (HELP) by barapistis(m): 9:47pm On Oct 06, 2016
Chai linzo,

Na only you wan make this money

Sorry google will not approve your ads because

You cant promot clickbank offers on google

Even your keywords may not be acceppted,

Sorry bro... you have. To. Get a cloaker as your. Landing. Page will be rejected too

Try other traffic source

Bro even facebook wilk not accept your ads
Re: Google Adwords Constant Disapproval (HELP) by barapistis(m): 9:49pm On Oct 06, 2016
I mean you need a cloaker to advertise

Nndo
Re: Google Adwords Constant Disapproval (HELP) by Linzo(m): 10:02pm On Oct 06, 2016
barapistis:
Chai linzo,

Na only you wan make this money

Sorry google will not approve your ads because

You cant promot clickbank offers on google

Even your keywords may not be acceppted,

Sorry bro... you have. To. Get a cloaker as your. Landing. Page will be rejected too

Try other traffic source

Bro even facebook wilk not accept your ads
Hmmm bro its not clickbank product, its my personal product which I coined a name from 3week diet that is selling in the market right now .So all the sales i make the money money normally go straight to my PayPal account, but I may change the name to avoid copy right conflict in future .Thanks but because its my product and not affiliate
Re: Google Adwords Constant Disapproval (HELP) by teemy(m): 10:16pm On Oct 06, 2016
Linzo:

Thanks Bro, what do you suggests I do now to get the ad up and running?
you can sell the same product but use your own words. you can spin the original words creating something new.
Re: Google Adwords Constant Disapproval (HELP) by barapistis(m): 10:26pm On Oct 06, 2016
Are, you not the one advertising presently

Or who is the ebook special offer

Me thinks you need a cloaker for anything health on google including facebook
Re: Google Adwords Constant Disapproval (HELP) by Linzo(m): 10:30pm On Oct 06, 2016
barapistis:
I mean you need a cloaker to advertise

Nndo
Bro why cloaker? Do I need cloaker to advertise my product in my website? Please enlighten me more. Thanks
Re: Google Adwords Constant Disapproval (HELP) by barapistis(m): 10:38pm On Oct 06, 2016
Bro, i am sure you not new to this

You can read up google tos

But i believe its the keywords and ads that is the problem... most especially the keywords

I, only tried this once while advertising mmm for a client,

I just made it simple for my self by doing a redirect when google refused approving the ads

I dont. Know. Why they accepted it as they dont accept such redirect

But if you read up bhw, you would see them talking about cloacking for niches like yours
Re: Google Adwords Constant Disapproval (HELP) by Linzo(m): 10:44pm On Oct 06, 2016
barapistis:
Bro, i am sure you not new to this

You can read up google tos

But i believe its the keywords and ads that is the problem... most especially the keywords

I, only tried this once while advertising mmm for a client,

I just made it simple for my self by doing a redirect when google refused approving the ads

I dont. Know. Why they accepted it as they dont accept such redirect

But if you read up bhw, you would see them talking about cloacking for niches like yours
Thanks Bro, but I'm nor familiar with cloak stuff can you suggests a good cloaker for me?
Re: Google Adwords Constant Disapproval (HELP) by barapistis(m): 10:51pm On Oct 06, 2016
Linzo:

Thanks Bro, but I'm nor familiar with cloak stuff can you suggests a good cloaker for me?

Good cloaker are from 25$ upward

You can search them on bhw
Re: Google Adwords Constant Disapproval (HELP) by prinkipas: 12:07am On Oct 11, 2016
teemy:
this is very correct

1 Like

Re: Google Adwords Constant Disapproval (HELP) by Supnaija(m): 1:37pm On Oct 20, 2016
Linzo:

Yes Bing ad could have been better but the problem I have with Bing is payment, I have added all my Bank cards but Bing wouldn't accept any one of them so please you can help me on how to add payment that will be accepted by Bing. As for Facebook each time I create an ad Facebook will disable it that I can't use the debit card on Facebook ad anymore, of which I have requested 4 debit cards from Stanbic Bank in just one month which cost me N4200 as Stanbic charge N1050 for card requested

Use Facebook but use PayPal as payment option. I use it all the time
Re: Google Adwords Constant Disapproval (HELP) by Linzo(m): 2:42pm On Oct 20, 2016
Supnaija:

Use Facebook but use PayPal as payment option. I use it all the time
Facebook constantly disable my payment options with flenzy reasons and making me spending unnecessarily from acquiring new card
Re: Google Adwords Constant Disapproval (HELP) by Supnaija(m): 7:49pm On Oct 20, 2016
Linzo:

Facebook constantly disable my payment options with flenzy reasons and making me spending unnecessarily from acquiring new card

Just open a new one

(1) (Reply)

Is There A Real Bitcoin Trader In Abuja / Breaking News!!!! Buhari Jubiliates As Nigeria Moves Out Of Recession Today / `

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.