Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,738 members, 7,820,542 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:46 PM

Stop Complaining; Jonathan Left You $30billion, Obasanjo Tells Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Stop Complaining; Jonathan Left You $30billion, Obasanjo Tells Buhari (1917 Views)

Igbos Should Stop Complaining, They Didn’t Invest In Buhari’s Campaign – Ngige / You’re Now Wiser After Leaving Office, Obasanjo Tells Jonathan / Develop Your Zone, Don’t Wait For FG, Obasanjo Tells S-east Govs, Ndigbo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Stop Complaining; Jonathan Left You $30billion, Obasanjo Tells Buhari by impactinfluence: 7:36pm On Sep 16, 2016
Stop complaining about crude
price, Jonathan left you $30b,
Obasanjo tells Buhari
x President Olusegun Obasanjo has asked
President Muhammadu Buhari to stop
using dwindling crude prices for lack of
performance.
According to Obasanjo, he met worse when he
took power in 1999, but made the best of it.
He reminded Buhari that unlike his
administration that met a paltry $3.7 billion, in
the coffers, Goodluck Jonathan left behind a
whooping $30 billion.
He said “When I assumed office in 1999, I
inherited $3.7 billion in reserve, while Buhari
met $30 billion, almost 10 times of what I met
then, and the price of oil then was $9. When it
got to $20, I was dancing. know the price is
down now and with time, it will jump up again.
What Buhari is doing currently is preparing
ground for Nigeria to take advantage when it
goes up again.”
Obasanjo expressed angst against those asking
him to account for recovered Abacha loot,
describing them as illiterates and silly people.
Obasanjo, who stated this in an interview,
weekend, said the role of his office was to
facilitate the recovery process and not how it
was put to use.
He said: “They said the money recovered
from Abacha, I should account for it. What
stupidity! The man who asked for it, the man
who gave the judgement or who answered
them are all silly, with due respect.
“I don’t keep account, all Abacha loots were
sent to Central Bank of Nigeria, CBN, and every
bit of it was reported to Minister of Finance. My
job was to write where we can get help to
recover the money.
“Every penny that comes out of it went to CBN,
so if they want to know what happened to the
money, they should call CBN governor or call
the Minister of Finance.
“But again, it shows ignorance, total
ignorance, which is lacking and you wonder,
are these people educated? They can also
approach the man who helped us in recovering
process to give the list of
money recovered and where he took it.”
spynigeria.com/2016/05/31/stop-complaining-crude-price-jonathan-left-30b-obasanjo-tells-buhari/

2 Likes

Re: Stop Complaining; Jonathan Left You $30billion, Obasanjo Tells Buhari by kowema(f): 8:10pm On Sep 16, 2016
Hahahahahahaha
Even OBJ is now pissed already!

No excuse for any form of Super-cluelessness
The hunter is now the hunted

4 Likes

Re: Stop Complaining; Jonathan Left You $30billion, Obasanjo Tells Buhari by midol: 8:19pm On Sep 16, 2016
Obj, you are one the yoruba reason' why the country is messed. TWICE you got the opportunity to make the country an eldorado, TWICE you failed colosally.

You were brought out of Abacha's gulag where your neck was waiting for that Hangman's noose, you had only N20,000 when you came out, your neck resembled that of a vulture, you even became a pastor in prison (I'm still searching my newspaper archives for that TNT newspaper that published your picture where you held a bible preaching to fellow inmates) but instead of making nigerians richer, you fattened up within 9 months, your neck formerly thinned up for the noose became thicker than caterpillar tyres, your moribund Ota farm became one of the biggest farms in the world, your life improved but nigerians became poorer.

Even your wife stella was doing beauty-modifying surgeries and died during one of her numerous surgical quest for enhanced beauty.
OBJ you are big yoruba failure.

2 Likes

Re: Stop Complaining; Jonathan Left You $30billion, Obasanjo Tells Buhari by OXYZ: 8:27pm On Sep 16, 2016
Fake news

1 Like

Re: Stop Complaining; Jonathan Left You $30billion, Obasanjo Tells Buhari by Nobody: 8:28pm On Sep 16, 2016
fake news
Re: Stop Complaining; Jonathan Left You $30billion, Obasanjo Tells Buhari by Abeymills(m): 8:39pm On Sep 16, 2016
Obj u c ur life nw u supported dis conspiracy n join force wit dis dullard useles tyrant 2 bring jona down nw u called a common tif by d fantasticaly corrupt president bubuhari it's obvious he has no shame

2 Likes

Re: Stop Complaining; Jonathan Left You $30billion, Obasanjo Tells Buhari by stuffs4me(m): 8:56pm On Sep 16, 2016
President Buhari and his team of expert liars will always complain and blame Jonathan for everything even if they had met all the money on this planet.

2 Likes

Re: Stop Complaining; Jonathan Left You $30billion, Obasanjo Tells Buhari by omoyemirally(f): 8:58pm On Sep 16, 2016
ganganninnnnn.... this is just d beggining. Watch out for part 2.

2 Likes

Re: Stop Complaining; Jonathan Left You $30billion, Obasanjo Tells Buhari by agwom(m): 9:02pm On Sep 16, 2016
hmmm
Re: Stop Complaining; Jonathan Left You $30billion, Obasanjo Tells Buhari by Justiyke4u: 9:09pm On Sep 16, 2016
Wait for denial version

1 Like

Re: Stop Complaining; Jonathan Left You $30billion, Obasanjo Tells Buhari by Oblang(m): 9:35pm On Sep 16, 2016
Useless headline..
Re: Stop Complaining; Jonathan Left You $30billion, Obasanjo Tells Buhari by Bethelwealthy(m): 11:01am On Sep 17, 2016
Zombies wouldnt like this undecided
Re: Stop Complaining; Jonathan Left You $30billion, Obasanjo Tells Buhari by Aregs(m): 11:03am On Sep 17, 2016
Baba cannot lie

(1) (Reply)

We Never Laid Claim To Ownership Of Gelegele — Itsekiri In Edo / SAD NEWS- Naij Mail Shutting Down January 1 2018 Check Out Now / See What I Saw On Twitter About Yusuf Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.