Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,330 members, 7,839,589 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 11:40 PM

Osun State Is Paying Full 18,000 Wage, But Anambra Can Not Pay Full 18,000 Wage. - Politics (31) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osun State Is Paying Full 18,000 Wage, But Anambra Can Not Pay Full 18,000 Wage. (59452 Views)

OBIANO is not paying full salary. VANGUARD. / Bayelsa Can’t Pay Full Salaries Now, Says Dickson / FG To Propose N45,000 Wage, Meets Labour Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) ... (44) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osun State Is Paying Full 18,000 Wage, But Anambra Can Not Pay Full 18,000 Wage. by aarressa: 3:30am On Sep 18, 2016
www.nairaland.com/attachments/4249754_sam0995_jpeg4dbdab4fc321773c4c838c4396f36138

Abeg where is the ambulance bay where ambulance drives through to drop off patient... grin grin grin

Who design this abule clinic?

Shey na the village headmaster abi na village palmwine tapper be the architect... grin grin grin

These villagers go kille me today I swear...

grin grin grin grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Osun State Is Paying Full 18,000 Wage, But Anambra Can Not Pay Full 18,000 Wage. by Yyeske(m): 3:33am On Sep 18, 2016
aarressa:

lmao....

This thread don turn to village comedy.... grin grin grin grin
Ede, Osogbo, Gbongan, Ife can't stand Awka. Onitsha and Nnewi still far. Never dare us again

3 Likes

Re: Osun State Is Paying Full 18,000 Wage, But Anambra Can Not Pay Full 18,000 Wage. by Anambra1stSon(m): 3:34am On Sep 18, 2016
aarressa:
[img]. grin grin grin

These villagers go kille me today I swear...

grin grin grin grin grin grin
Show us Osun state university teaching hospital

7 Likes

Re: Osun State Is Paying Full 18,000 Wage, But Anambra Can Not Pay Full 18,000 Wage. by aarressa: 3:34am On Sep 18, 2016
[s]
post=49455472:

Don't run
Show us Osun hopitals
[/s]

You people no get shame ni... which kain village rubbish is this... grin grin grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Osun State Is Paying Full 18,000 Wage, But Anambra Can Not Pay Full 18,000 Wage. by aarressa: 3:35am On Sep 18, 2016
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

In the land of the great chest beaters...

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Osun State Is Paying Full 18,000 Wage, But Anambra Can Not Pay Full 18,000 Wage. by Anambra1stSon(m): 3:35am On Sep 18, 2016
post=49455485:

l
grin grin

6 Likes

Re: Osun State Is Paying Full 18,000 Wage, But Anambra Can Not Pay Full 18,000 Wage. by cjrane: 3:39am On Sep 18, 2016
Obiano is busy bring in investors and tarring the most remote streets.

You are there making big plabs to commission phantom projects.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osun State Is Paying Full 18,000 Wage, But Anambra Can Not Pay Full 18,000 Wage. by Yyeske(m): 3:40am On Sep 18, 2016
aarressa:

In the land of the great chest beaters...

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
We have nothing but when dem pay salary last for Osun ? Osun is not Lagos o

5 Likes

Re: Osun State Is Paying Full 18,000 Wage, But Anambra Can Not Pay Full 18,000 Wage. by G1gbolahan: 7:26am On Sep 18, 2016
LMAO...See Aregbesola is not you people's mate, go and rest. This is very hilarious. So much noise about Obiano yet no tangible projects. Lol...People are showing us pictures of roads,bridges, schools, ongoing or completed, being done by Aregbesola. Show us your own, and all I've been seeing is you people sharing pictures of the sky and your rich men's houses in their estates. So in a nutshell, Obiano has nothing to show, please put some respeck on Aregbesola's name. HE. IS. NOT. YOUR. GOVERNOR'S. MATE.

6 Likes

Re: Osun State Is Paying Full 18,000 Wage, But Anambra Can Not Pay Full 18,000 Wage. by Anambra1stSon(m): 7:56am On Sep 18, 2016
Gov Obiano 2yrs Achievements grin grin

10 Likes

Re: Osun State Is Paying Full 18,000 Wage, But Anambra Can Not Pay Full 18,000 Wage. by Anambra1stSon(m): 8:00am On Sep 18, 2016
Gov Obiano light up the state

9 Likes

Re: Osun State Is Paying Full 18,000 Wage, But Anambra Can Not Pay Full 18,000 Wage. by reptile1: 8:15am On Sep 18, 2016
Make una use Lagos compare with anambra state not osun where they have daylight hunger walking round the streets grin grin

6 Likes

Re: Osun State Is Paying Full 18,000 Wage, But Anambra Can Not Pay Full 18,000 Wage. by Anambra1stSon(m): 8:16am On Sep 18, 2016
Obiano Commences Operation Light Up Anambra Project

The Anambra state governor, Willie Obiano, says he is committed to the expansion of Operation Light up Anambra project to reach every part of the state.
http://www.channelstv.com/2016/07/18/obiano-commences-operation-light-anambra-project/

8 Likes

Re: Osun State Is Paying Full 18,000 Wage, But Anambra Can Not Pay Full 18,000 Wage. by Doug07034780891(m): 8:23am On Sep 18, 2016
aarressa:

1. Emergency room with no driveway or ambulance bay to drop off patients..

What do you see in this picture? Osun is more or less a rural state stop writing it on the same paper with Anambra.

5 Likes

Re: Osun State Is Paying Full 18,000 Wage, But Anambra Can Not Pay Full 18,000 Wage. by Anambra1stSon(m): 8:27am On Sep 18, 2016
More

7 Likes

Re: Osun State Is Paying Full 18,000 Wage, But Anambra Can Not Pay Full 18,000 Wage. by Ilovemystate: 8:32am On Sep 18, 2016
Anambra great state

5 Likes

Re: Osun State Is Paying Full 18,000 Wage, But Anambra Can Not Pay Full 18,000 Wage. by AlPeter: 8:58am On Sep 18, 2016
After going through this thread I can confidently say this: Kudos must be given to who's lived up to the name given everyone who viewed this thread a good show of what the Governor has done in its about 2years of existence. Kudos bro. Cjrane, fko81, yyeske and ilovemystates and that ike something are just trolls. We are talking of projects and development in the state someone is posting faces of secondary school student. Like seriously? Some people are comedians by nature. Aarressa well done once again well done. You've given a very good show of Ogbenis projects to folks like me who believe the guy is just another idiot. Thanks. Out of all the pics I counted just about 8 project pics from Anambra. And they are laudable given the country we are in. The pics were posted by the same person the other 'gutters and fence pics' are disgusting Obiano needs to clean up and beautify the state. The number of laudable projects by Ogbeni is Impressive and shows the guy has something to offer. Got tired of counting. Well done aarressa but you should have challenged a state governor that has spend up to the same number of years with Ogbeni.

1 Like

Re: Osun State Is Paying Full 18,000 Wage, But Anambra Can Not Pay Full 18,000 Wage. by orimsamsam(m): 9:23am On Sep 18, 2016
AlPeter:
After going through this thread I can confidently say this: Kudos must be given to who's lived up to the name given everyone who viewed this thread a good show of what the Governor has done in its about 2years of existence. Kudos bro. Cjrane, fko81, yyeske and ilovemystates and that ike something are just trolls. We are talking of projects and development in the state someone is posting faces of secondary school student. Like seriously? Some people are comedians by nature. Aarressa well done once again well done. You've given a very good show of Ogbenis projects to folks like me who believe the guy is just another idiot. Thanks. Out of all the pics I counted just about 8 project pics from Anambra. And they are laudable given the country we are in. The pics were posted by the same person the other 'gutters and fence pics' are disgusting Obiano needs to clean up and beautify the state. The number of laudable projects by Ogbeni is Impressive and shows the guy has something to offer. Got tired of counting. Well done aarressa but you should have challenged a state governor that has spend up to the same number of years with Ogbeni.
I guess I will give it to both anambraistson and arase. Both state has really done alot for there state

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Osun State Is Paying Full 18,000 Wage, But Anambra Can Not Pay Full 18,000 Wage. by Doug07034780891(m): 9:34am On Sep 18, 2016
To us its an insult writing South Africa(Anambra) and South Sudan(Osun) on the same essay. Osun is still more or less a rural state compare to Anambra, that's why we feel somewhat over all these. I counted only 1 or 2 projects(school hall) snapped from different directions to confuse people. And this is after 8yrs, huge debt burden, bailout funds and inability to pay state bills for several months. Aregbe should be prosecuted!

AlPeter:
After
going through this thread I can confidently say this: Kudos must be given to who's lived up to the name given everyone who viewed this thread a good show of what the Governor has done in its about 2years of existence. Kudos bro. Cjrane, fko81, yyeske and ilovemystates and that ike something are just trolls. We are talking of projects and development in the state someone is posting faces of secondary school student. Like seriously? Some people are comedians by nature. Aarressa well done once again well done. You've given a very good show of Ogbenis projects to folks like me who believe the guy is just another idiot. Thanks. Out of all the pics I counted just about 8 project pics from Anambra. And they are laudable given the country we are in. The number of laudable projects by Ogbeni is Impressive and shows the guy has something to offer. Got tired of counting. Well done aarressa but you should have challenged a state governor that has spend up to the same number of years with Ogbeni.

7 Likes

Re: Osun State Is Paying Full 18,000 Wage, But Anambra Can Not Pay Full 18,000 Wage. by AnambraDota: 10:37am On Sep 18, 2016
Doug07034780891:
To us its an insult writing South Africa(Anambra) and South Sudan(Osun) on the same essay. Osun is still more or less a rural state compare to Anambra, that's why we feel somewhat over all these. I counted only 1 or 2 projects(school hall) snapped from different directions to confuse people. And this is after 8yrs, huge debt burden, bailout funds and inability to pay state bills for several months. Aregbe should be prosecuted!

The economy of Ekwulobia is bigger than everything that is happening in Osunistan.

Its insulting to compare both, Osun is not yet ripe for a state

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osun State Is Paying Full 18,000 Wage, But Anambra Can Not Pay Full 18,000 Wage. by AlPeter: 11:11am On Sep 18, 2016
orimsamsam:
I guess I will give it to both anambraistson and arase. Both state has really done alot for there state
yea. That aarrase guy na trap. I am sure the guy do a lot of reSearch before looking for someone to show off. I will never try to engage him on a topic I don't have adequate information and evidence to back my claims. Mbanu.
Re: Osun State Is Paying Full 18,000 Wage, But Anambra Can Not Pay Full 18,000 Wage. by AlPeter: 11:25am On Sep 18, 2016
Doug07034780891:

Bro, I agree with you Osun state is still a growing state and shouldn't be compared to states like Anambra yet. I understand how you feel, its the same way I feel when people compare Lagos to any other state in Nigeria though am not from the West both I was born there and I have spent the majority of my life so far in Lagos. However, the achievement of the State Government can be compared with anyother state from the Federation. Bros, From the first page aarasse started posting pictures there will Like pics of 4 to 5 different schools there. The structures, paintings and environment in all were completely different. He posted pics of the governors achievement in other sectors too including Security, health, roads, education, environments, employment, manufacturing etc so that issue 1 or 2 projects is not true.

1 Like

Re: Osun State Is Paying Full 18,000 Wage, But Anambra Can Not Pay Full 18,000 Wage. by OdenigboAroli(m): 11:28am On Sep 18, 2016
G1gbolahan:
LMAO...See Aregbesola is not you people's mate, go and rest. This is very hilarious. So much noise about Obiano yet no tangible projects. Lol...People are showing us pictures of roads,bridges, schools, ongoing or completed, being done by Aregbesola. Show us your own, and all I've been seeing is you people sharing pictures of the sky and your rich men's houses in their estates. So in a nutshell, Obiano has nothing to show, please put some respeck on Aregbesola's name. HE. IS. NOT. YOUR. GOVERNOR'S. MATE.

No need to cry because your ewedu brother started it and was even posting private schools. Lick your wound boy. Three private schools are Aregbe achievements for 8yrs ? Get tha ffuck outa here!

4 Likes

Re: Osun State Is Paying Full 18,000 Wage, But Anambra Can Not Pay Full 18,000 Wage. by GODISGREAT123: 11:34am On Sep 18, 2016
My take on this matter is that there is no basis for comparison.
1. Anambra has smaller landmass than Osun
2. Aregbe is just about finishing his 2nd tenure of 8yrs, Obiano just did his 2 years anniversary.
3. Obiano had paid his dues in Oil & Gas as well as banking sector before politics, Aregbe ... Can't say.
4. Coming to indebtedness Aregbe has the flag in internal, local and international indebtedness, who knows Obiano with debts?
5. Aregbe is settling his Oga at the Top (Tinubu), Obiano is having troubles with his own
6. Onitsha and Nnewi generates good IGR for Obiano. I wonder which town does that for Aregbe
7. Aregbe is a hardcore muslim, Obiano is a devout christian
8. Anambra population is 4.5 million, Osun State is 3.4m

3 Likes

Re: Osun State Is Paying Full 18,000 Wage, But Anambra Can Not Pay Full 18,000 Wage. by aarressa: 11:56am On Sep 18, 2016
OK I'm back.... grin grin grin

30 pages, still no obingo projects, just the same random village houses, roadside fence and gutters.

Every pictures I posted are direct state projects by Aregbe, but the villagers answered back with meaningless pictures of ugly houses, dirty and ancient missionary schools built in the tine of obingo's granpapa's era..

So far, all we see hear that obingo did are 1 bridge and 1 uncompleted bridge.

There is not even any competition here, Aregbe defeated obingo way back in page 10 and I haven't finished burying obingo with aregbe's projects... grin grin grin

Bottom line...

1. Obingo is not and can not pay full salary

2. Obingo has only flyover to show for all the debt, taxes, allocations and taxes, nothing more.

3. Anambra is a very poor state because the state budget is meager N101 billion and this is the reason why obingo can not pay full salary or commission any project.

4. Anambra state is in debt and stil have nothing on the ground to show for the debt...

The reason the villagers littered this thread with irrelevant and meaningless rubbish instead of obingo's projects is because obingo did not build anything for them to show.

Even the hospital they keep posting was built by peter obi when obingo was still an errand boy...

Aregbe is your master anytime any day..
Re: Osun State Is Paying Full 18,000 Wage, But Anambra Can Not Pay Full 18,000 Wage. by Anambra1stSon(m): 12:09pm On Sep 18, 2016
aarressa:
OK I'm back.... grin grin grin

I just arrivedgrin grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Osun State Is Paying Full 18,000 Wage, But Anambra Can Not Pay Full 18,000 Wage. by InyinyaAgbaOku(m): 12:14pm On Sep 18, 2016
AlPeter:
Bro, I agree with you Osun state is still a growing state and shouldn't be compared to states like Anambra yet. I understand how you feel, its the same way I feel when people compare Lagos to any other state in Nigeria though am not from the West both I was born there and I have spent the majority of my life so far in Lagos. However, the achievement of the State Government can be compared with anyother state from the Federation. Bros, From the first page aarasse started posting pictures there will Like pics of 4 to 5 different schools there. The structures, paintings and environment in all were completely different. He posted pics of the governors achievement in other sectors too including Security, health, roads, education, environments, employment, manufacturing etc so that issue 1 or 2 projects is not true.

Where is the evidence ?
Has Aregbe done better than Obiano in attracting manufacturing, employment, Environment, security?
It still goes to show Obianos 2 years are better than Aregbe 8 years. Aregbe worked in these sectors and a mere cessation of salaries rendered the state up for sale at OLX?
And Aregbe state is owing Anambra state heavily.

Are you saying those few schools in diff angles are all there are to 8 years allocation, huge debt and igr? Yet he couldn't pay salaries and when he wanted, started paying half?

Whose state has been a subject of national ridicule for years? Which state have church groups been donating to? Which state has her citizens living like refugees? Definitely not the one Obiano governs, so, where is the comparison supposed to come from ?
Aregbe should report to efcc immediately.

Aresa is just a pained dude who is looking for where to put the disappointment of Aregbe and envious of how Anambra pays her workers monthly. What did he do with all the pics that showed what Obiano did if not pretend he didn't see them?

3 Likes

Re: Osun State Is Paying Full 18,000 Wage, But Anambra Can Not Pay Full 18,000 Wage. by aarressa: 12:15pm On Sep 18, 2016
post=49463472:

I just arrivedgrin grin grin

Wetin concern me?

Your presence means more worthless and meaningless pictures of roadside gutter, ugly village houses and fence..

I'm just happy that you can not show us any obingo's projects so who cares about your meaningless arrival...

grin grin grin
Re: Osun State Is Paying Full 18,000 Wage, But Anambra Can Not Pay Full 18,000 Wage. by aarressa: 12:18pm On Sep 18, 2016
[s]
InyinyaAgbaOku:

Where is the evidence ?
Has Aregbe done better than Obiano in attracting manufacturing, employment, Environment, security?
It still goes to show Obianos 2 years are better than Aregbe 8 years. Aregbe worked in these sectors and a mere cessation of salaries rendered the state up for sale at OLX?
And Aregbe state is owing Anambra state heavily.

Are you saying those few schools in diff angles are all there are to 8 years allocation, huge debt and igr? Yet he couldn't pay salaries and when he wanted, started paying half?

Whose state has been a subject of national ridicule for years? Which state have church groups been donating to? Which state has her citizens living like refugees? Definitely not the one Obiano governs, so, where is the comparison supposed to come from ?
Aregbe should report to efcc immediately.

Aresa is just a pained dude who is looking for where to put the disappointment of Aregbe and envious of how Anambra pays her workers monthly. What did he do with all the pics that showed what Obiano did if not pretend he didn't see them?
[/s]

Story story story...

Na so so story

Na obingo projects we ask for, but na so so story and essay we dey get left and right...

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Osun State Is Paying Full 18,000 Wage, But Anambra Can Not Pay Full 18,000 Wage. by aarressa: 12:19pm On Sep 18, 2016
Abeg if you no get obingo project to show, kindly STFU... grin grin

You presence is not needed here... grin grin grin
Re: Osun State Is Paying Full 18,000 Wage, But Anambra Can Not Pay Full 18,000 Wage. by aarressa: 12:21pm On Sep 18, 2016
post=49455466:

Can you post Osun Hospitals

New Anambra State University Teaching Hospital Awka(pictures)

https://www.nairaland.com/1373794/new-anambra-state-university-teaching

Ole barawo.....that rubbish hospital was built by Peter Obi and I remember it was posted on NL back in 2013 way before obingo....

See fraud and 419.

Obingo don't have anything....

Re: Osun State Is Paying Full 18,000 Wage, But Anambra Can Not Pay Full 18,000 Wage. by Anambra1stSon(m): 12:26pm On Sep 18, 2016
InyinyaAgbaOku:

Bro go through these links, the schools were built by private investors

http://osun.gov.ng/education/oschools/model-high-school/

Students in the high schools are within the age bracket of 15 to 17 years. This category is currently known as SSS 1-3 but will henceforth be known as Grades 10-12. The infrastructural facilities have been designed to accommodate 3000 students. Other facilities in consonance with international academic standard will include a standard football pitch, recreational facilities, laboratories, libraries, food court and examination hall to sit a minimum of 1000 students. Academic activities would run from 8am – 5pm.

Private investors would be encouraged to build students’ hostels and staff quarters on agreeable terms and conditions. The high schools would be sited on the premises of old schools with large grounds of not less than 10 hectares.

Construction work on a High School model is currently going on in Ejigbo while contract for additional 10 were recently awarded in various locations across the State. Government is committed to build a total of 20 High Schools in the first phase.

More evidence !!

https://www.today.ng/news/nigeria/176358/school-commissioning-aregbesola-decieved-buhari-osun-pdp
“We want to alert the public and President Muhammadu Buhari that they were deceived as the new school is not a public school as publicly presented at the commissioning. Contrary to reports presented to the President and the public, the school is more or less a business outfit to charge high fees in an impoverished Osun State,” the statement noted.

“In its usual deceptive and propagandist manner, the state Governor did not inform the President and the public that the school was funded with a Sukuk loan and will therefore be run not as a public but high fee paying private school.

We can reveal that the Oshogbo high school commissioned on Thursday will be managed as a commercial entity by either Olasore International School, Iloko or Corona School, Lagos. The managers are to charge high fees like the elite private schools

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) ... (44) (Reply)

"Stop Misreporting Buhari In Germany" - German Reporter Tells Nigerian Media / Charles Okah's Daughter Tarila To Wed, Visits Dad In Prison To Seek Blessing / Halimat Babangida's Bride Price: N500k, 10 Cows Paid By Auwal Abdullahi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.