Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,128 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:35 AM

List Of The Top Nigerian States With The Most Hardworking Men & Best Husbands - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / List Of The Top Nigerian States With The Most Hardworking Men & Best Husbands (2325 Views)

46 Kenyan Women Strip Unclad Because Their Husbands Can't Satisfy Them Sexually / 30 Things Nigerian Husbands Want And Expect From Their Wives / Career Women Battle Housemaids’ Sexcapades, Randy Husbands (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

List Of The Top Nigerian States With The Most Hardworking Men & Best Husbands by Ade3000yrs(m): 8:05pm On Sep 16, 2016
Beauty is in the eyes of the Beholder; What is treasure in a woman's eye may be a total trash to another. I must state clearly that, this is a personal Opinion based on extensive and painstaking research across Nigeria on the basis of comparative Cultural, Environmental, Orientation, Educational and Social Influence as regards the best men in Nigeria for an ideal choice of marriage for women. For a happy and peaceful home as different men from different environment demonstrate different kind of kindness and extreme aggression or threads out aggressive tendencies.

This rating only covers the residents of the states and not states indigenes residing in some foreign lands. this covers for every one living in the states as it is believed in Social psychology that a man's behaviour and productivity is a function of his environment, education, exposure, social orientation and upbringing, religious, tribal and cultural affiliation. As a lot of myth we claim to believe or have subscribed to are here demystified.
Especially for those young women planning for marriage or for divorcee who plan to get it right the 2nd time. But here, Not just Education like the conventional circulation of meal tickets acclaimed certificates, but quality education is a plus and a tool to stabilise the worst men and salvages. With the right Education, I believe the worst men can become the best of men.
It should be noted that these list is on the basis of humility, innovative, mobility perseverance, and doggedness of the members of the states communities.
This ratings covers from the top States to the least.
1. Niger
2. Kebbi
3. Bauchi
4. Yobe
5.Gombe
6.Borno
7.Jigawa
8.Zamfara
9.Katsina
10.Plateau
11.Adamawa
12.Taraba
13.Benue
14.Kogi
15.Sokoto
16.Kano
17. Nassarawa
18.Kaduna
19.Cross River
20.Anambra
21.Imo
22.Abia
23.Ebonyi
24.Enugu
25.Akwaibom
26.Oyo
27.Ondo
28.Osun
29.Ekiti
30.Delta
31.Edo
32.Bayelsa
33. Kwara
34.Ogun
35.Abuja
(FCT)
36.Rivers
37.Lagos
It must be noted that all of the Yoruba lands are not necessarily the most educated by formality but inarguably boast of the best and most rational and conservative thinkers through out the whole of Nigeria and also the most peaceful land of all among the Nigerian States. You may better Call the Yoruba land the United Kingdom of Europe while the Igbos and the Hausa land the Germans and the rest of the European Nation.

Winners dont always take all but must be ready to allow others to feast at your table before setting mouth to matter and the course in plate. As an ogun state, born man and To my fellow ogun state men, believe me, we are truly as hardworking and industrious as the Anambra born men just as a Lion dont need to announce his presence in the jungle. The fluttering sound and chirps of birds and the faint whisper of the wind is enough to tell the arrival of a legend. I am sorry to have disappointed you with my ranking but it must be noted that this is a wake up call to the rest of all my Ogun people and to the rest of my Yoruba brothers, I believe we can do more, Let's learn and emulate from the good features of other Nigerian states and follow in the true legacies of Obafemi Awolowo, The Akintolas, and the true Legacy of MKO Abiola, The Ijebus, The Oyos, The Egbas, and that of Olusegun Obasanjo: Our Yoruba youths are wasting away in the delusions of the comfort and promises of western culture. Let's imbibe humility, lets teach and encourage each other about the significant of Agriculture and to embrace it in good fate. Even if the country his upside down and at war, and at the worst of economic crunch, only a farmer and his family can afford to feed his family and the rest of the community provided his land is spared and also tells where the stories ebb. Buharri is the greatest teacher to all Nigerians and the greatest teacher like Abacha and Babangida that Nigeria has ever had which I appreciate them all and for God given privilege to observe, endure and enjoy their administration because we all seems too difficult and too comfortable to learn and we needs strong handed leader to wheel us in the right path.

If Buharri Era his hitting you unfairly, then perhaps there is something wrong with your position that needs serious adjustment. As far as am concerned these great men should be appreciated as you can only understand the burden of a true leader when you assume the position someday.
Leaders are not story book magicians nor into charity organizations they are men charged with accountable responsibility.
Re: List Of The Top Nigerian States With The Most Hardworking Men & Best Husbands by xendra: 8:55pm On Sep 16, 2016
not really sure about the list but as long as Lagos is down there and Edo, (especially Edo) is where it is then I agree
Re: List Of The Top Nigerian States With The Most Hardworking Men & Best Husbands by Nobody: 9:02pm On Sep 16, 2016
hmm
Yoruba ronu ooo
Re: List Of The Top Nigerian States With The Most Hardworking Men & Best Husbands by Anoti1(m): 8:53am On Sep 17, 2016
Which kind of whack list is dis? U must be Rilly high on Sambisa weed undecided

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Atheist Marriage In Nigeria / She Squated Her Female Best Friend On Her Matrimonial Bed When Hubby Was Away. / "My Mum Does Not Want Me To Marry Her Friends Daughter"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.