Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,471 members, 7,823,097 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:21 AM

How Beans Saved Us From Armed Robbers - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / How Beans Saved Us From Armed Robbers (3725 Views)

Saved By Sin / Saved By Amnesia / Saved Through Love. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Beans Saved Us From Armed Robbers by johnwizey: 9:03pm On Sep 16, 2016
Mama i no wan eat beans o, i shouted loud and clear for every tom, diick and harry to hear.
If you are not eating beans then you are going to bed hungry, papa replied in a voice that would make Rick Ross jealous.
I managed to eat the beans because i find it difficult to control my bowels after eating it but i have no choice.
We all ate beans that night, papa, mama, i and my siblings and some extended cousins that came to spend the holidays with us. Hours later, we were watching Jennifer's diary on Africa magic when the generator went off.
Wasiu!! Papa shouted. Go and check the gen, e be like say fuel don finish and make sure you pour the remaining fuel into it and on it back, he ordered.
I quickly went outside to do his biddings cos i was enjoying the movie too when something that sounded like the banger we throw on every new year's eve landed on my face.
Gboaa!!!
Haa jesu!! I staggered for balance, i saw heaven opened with God and Jesus smiling at me telling me to keep up the good work. I was brought out of my reveries with another slap that will make the combination of both Sango/Amadioha's thunder look like the clapping of a little baby.
Oya lead the way, the one that looked like their leader commanded. I led them into our store cos at this stage i was already seeing triple blame it on the slap. I finally found my way into our sitting room with a gun pointed to my head.
All of una lie down!! Their leader commanded. Wey your father? He asked me. I pointed at my younger bro wondering when he started going bald. I no be papa o, na papa be this, he shouted with all his might and pointed at papa.
Papa gave out the first fart which sounded like a volcano.
Who is that? The leader asked. Everywhere was silent.
I said who is that? He had barely completed his sentence when mama replied with another epic fart. Meanwhile, the stinking odour of papa's fart that smelled like a dead rat is still thick in the air. Now with mama own which smelled like a rotten egg joining it, you can imagine our dilemma.

Hun haa!!! My first cousin who is a notorious farter jumped up blowing air with his hands to his nose. Papa and mama wasiu this is too bad o, una wan kill person? he complained bitterly. I think his face is very near to where mama buttocks is.
Will you shut up, he was cut short by the second thief. Where is your money and gold? He faced papa.
I no get money o, papa never finished his statement when a slap that sounded like the Catholic bell landed on his face. Papa replied with a fart that lasted for 30seconds, i was gasping for breath at this stage.
E be like say na farting family be this o, you dey craze abi you think say we come here to play, infact we are killing all your children, their leader ranted.
Oya you come out, he pointed at my first cousin. Say your last prayer, as if on cue with my other cousins, they all let out a fart that saw the leader running outside never to return. I can hear the barking of our dog that sounded like the cry of a baby cat i guess he is about to be choked too.
E no go better for all of you, the second thief sounded like he is about to cry. See as una take use mess send my oga away. But before we go, we go carry this una television go. He called on the other three thieves with him to carry the television. Meanwhile, my elder sister is hiding close to the t.v releasing toxic substance into the air in per seconds billing. The two thieves were about to carry the t.v when my sister broke the record papa and mama has been competing for. The thieves ran out as if they were been chased leaving one of them behind who has been unconscious since papa's second fart.
We found a rope to tie him and hand him over to the police who refuse to believe we don't have a week old corpse in our house even after they have searched every nook and cranny of our house. One of them even suggested they use oxygen mask for them to be able to search properly.

Officer, they came with two tippers and one dangote truck full of guns but i beat all of them and they ran away except for this one i didn't allow to escape. I could hear father proudly boasting as i was wheeled into the ambulance. I think he is right if only he made mention of mama's beans as his gun and the farts as his bullets.
Doctor said i only experienced shock cos of the attack but what he doesn't understand is that my sister's fart shocked me to the bone marrow.

Rejoice with me as i welcum baby girl today at exactly 7:35pm. To God be the glory!!!

30 Likes 9 Shares

Re: How Beans Saved Us From Armed Robbers by johnwizey: 9:10pm On Sep 16, 2016
Ros5, Anugod, Bibijay123, Roladiva, Teniolasmart, Sammy0two, Msporche, Girl360, Sashishalom, Nevestlbot, Jumizie13, Skarlett

6 Likes 4 Shares

Re: How Beans Saved Us From Armed Robbers by DuBLINGreenb(m): 9:19pm On Sep 16, 2016
Too long but ok

1 Like

Re: How Beans Saved Us From Armed Robbers by msporche(f): 9:19pm On Sep 16, 2016
grin grin grin Congrats bro

1 Like

Re: How Beans Saved Us From Armed Robbers by LivinaPatrick(f): 9:20pm On Sep 16, 2016
Very Funny Congrats o.

1 Like

Re: How Beans Saved Us From Armed Robbers by johnwizey: 9:22pm On Sep 16, 2016
DuBLINGreenb:
Too long but ok
Too long ke?

1 Like

Re: How Beans Saved Us From Armed Robbers by johnwizey: 9:24pm On Sep 16, 2016
msporche:
grin grin grin Congrats bro
Tanx buddy
Re: How Beans Saved Us From Armed Robbers by johnwizey: 9:25pm On Sep 16, 2016
LivinaPatrick:
Very Funny Congrats o.
Tanx miss
Re: How Beans Saved Us From Armed Robbers by DuBLINGreenb(m): 9:28pm On Sep 16, 2016
johnwizey:
Too long ke?
Well, in this fast paced world the attention spans of mere mortals has devolved so everything needs to be precise and straight to the point
Re: How Beans Saved Us From Armed Robbers by Sammy0two(m): 9:31pm On Sep 16, 2016
Funny grin grin Congrats o.
Re: How Beans Saved Us From Armed Robbers by DuBLINGreenb(m): 9:32pm On Sep 16, 2016
It's a very good piece by the way

1 Like

Re: How Beans Saved Us From Armed Robbers by msporche(f): 9:35pm On Sep 16, 2016
johnwizey:
Tanx buddy
You sure say na u get the baby grin
Re: How Beans Saved Us From Armed Robbers by johnwizey: 9:37pm On Sep 16, 2016
DuBLINGreenb:

Well, in this fast paced world the attention spans of mere mortals has devolved so everything needs to be precise and straight to the point
Noted
Re: How Beans Saved Us From Armed Robbers by johnwizey: 9:38pm On Sep 16, 2016
DuBLINGreenb:
It's a very good piece by the way
Thanks
Re: How Beans Saved Us From Armed Robbers by johnwizey: 9:40pm On Sep 16, 2016
msporche:
You sure say na u get the baby grin
Its my bro baby which makes me her God-father grin grin

1 Like

Re: How Beans Saved Us From Armed Robbers by finally1(m): 9:41pm On Sep 16, 2016
hmmm
Re: How Beans Saved Us From Armed Robbers by msporche(f): 9:45pm On Sep 16, 2016
johnwizey:
Okay!!
Re: How Beans Saved Us From Armed Robbers by Nobody: 10:24pm On Sep 16, 2016
This guy wee not kee me...farting family gringringringringringrin
Guy you good jare, thanks for making my night

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Beans Saved Us From Armed Robbers by bibijay123(f): 10:46pm On Sep 16, 2016
You made my night bro. Thank u *kisses* na to dey eat beans sure pass now o

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Beans Saved Us From Armed Robbers by Akposb(m): 10:48pm On Sep 16, 2016
Man, this is crazily hilarious.

2 Likes

Re: How Beans Saved Us From Armed Robbers by bibijay123(f): 10:51pm On Sep 16, 2016
johnwizey:

Congrats. She is Afine or Afineto!

1 Like

Re: How Beans Saved Us From Armed Robbers by bibijay123(f): 10:52pm On Sep 16, 2016
johnwizey:

Congrats. She is Afine or Afinto!

1 Like

Re: How Beans Saved Us From Armed Robbers by johnwizey: 11:00pm On Sep 16, 2016
bibijay123:

Congrats. She is Afine or Afinto!
Afine grin grin Wats the meaning?
Re: How Beans Saved Us From Armed Robbers by bibijay123(f): 11:06pm On Sep 16, 2016
johnwizey:
Afine grin grin Wats the meaning?
She was born on a Friday. A boy would be called Kofi

1 Like

Re: How Beans Saved Us From Armed Robbers by msporche(f): 11:10pm On Sep 16, 2016
Oga lalasticlala oya o
Re: How Beans Saved Us From Armed Robbers by Anugod(f): 11:37pm On Sep 16, 2016
Hahahaha grin grin grin Johnwizey haf start again o cheesy cheesy

EPIC FART!! grin grin

1 Like

Re: How Beans Saved Us From Armed Robbers by Anugod(f): 11:38pm On Sep 16, 2016
Congrats on your Godchild kiss kiss

1 Like

Re: How Beans Saved Us From Armed Robbers by johnwizey: 7:25am On Sep 17, 2016
bibijay123:

She was born on a Friday. A boy would be called Kofi
Okayy
Re: How Beans Saved Us From Armed Robbers by johnwizey: 7:25am On Sep 17, 2016
Anugod:
Congrats on your Godchild kiss kiss
Thanks o
Re: How Beans Saved Us From Armed Robbers by ros5: 9:44am On Sep 17, 2016
Lol. Mk una no fart reach here o. Nice one paddy kiss. Congrats. Welcome bbygal smiley

1 Like

Re: How Beans Saved Us From Armed Robbers by johnwizey: 10:46am On Sep 17, 2016
ros5:
Lol. Mk una no fart reach here o. Nice one paddy kiss. Congrats. Welcome bbygal smiley
Thanks!!

1 Like

Re: How Beans Saved Us From Armed Robbers by Nobody: 5:34pm On Sep 17, 2016
Let me laugh and comment before I read

Modified

You are very funny. I'll start looking out for your coming threads.

kiss to baby girl, congrats

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Secrets Behinde Toefl Exman / My Destiny / Impregnate Me Or I Die (episode 1)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.