Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,380 members, 7,812,108 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:26 AM

Mark Zuckerberg Showcases Tayo's Spike Rush App - Webmasters (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Mark Zuckerberg Showcases Tayo's Spike Rush App (42066 Views)

Mark Zuckerberg Becomes Third Richest Man In The World, / ₦26 Trillion Net, Mark Zuckerberg And Wife Pictured On The Street Of California / Mark Zuckerberg Shares Photos Of Him Running Around The World Including Lagos. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mark Zuckerberg Showcases Tayo's Spike Rush App by Nobody: 8:08pm On Sep 17, 2016
Congratulations to you, sweetie.
Re: Mark Zuckerberg Showcases Tayo's Spike Rush App by femzysticks(m): 3:23am On Sep 18, 2016
kaen1317:
I hear that PMB was very impressed by Mark Z. He should most especially be impressed by leaders of Mark Z's country that were able to create the enabling environment for honest hardworking people to thrive and succeed. Unlike African leaders that create societies were only crooks thrive and succeed

Mark's success is independent of environment

we have all it takes to succeed

A hardworking body

And a mind that believes...
Re: Mark Zuckerberg Showcases Tayo's Spike Rush App by koladebrainiac(m): 7:18am On Sep 18, 2016
YungMillionaire:

cool First get rid of the bible and the koran so that your baby can grow up to think LOGICALLY. cool
Haa his Grandma go kee me n disown me
Is there another solution
Re: Mark Zuckerberg Showcases Tayo's Spike Rush App by tommylee(m): 11:53am On Sep 18, 2016
charix:
Why does Mark always have the same _stupid smile in all his pictures? It looks ridiculous! He should at least switch things up and not act like a boring old man.
and Τ̲̅ђe sad thing Ȋ̝̊̅§ dat no one knows u wa a. shame
Re: Mark Zuckerberg Showcases Tayo's Spike Rush App by todaynewsreview: 2:02pm On Sep 18, 2016
femzysticks:

Mark's success is independent of environment

we have all it takes to succeed

A hardworking body

And a mind that believes...

Hmmmm
Re: Mark Zuckerberg Showcases Tayo's Spike Rush App by Cletus77(m): 2:46pm On Sep 18, 2016
kenya go soon go produce dier own titled " Wildlife rush" or blackman rush...anything to just reach Nigeria.... Jealousy kills...cletus 2016
Re: Mark Zuckerberg Showcases Tayo's Spike Rush App by mpowa(m): 3:52pm On Sep 18, 2016
omowolewa:
Great one from Mark, our government should up their games in developing the youth; not collection of taxes only.

why can't govt acquire technical village in 6geopolitical zones let guys grow & network there.

why can't govt collaborate with state govt and private individuals in setting up farms in the 6geopolitical zones.

Government still have business in business only with a little ownership restructuring

They're busy protecting the oil that will still finish, they're stuck in the past, can't see the future.

1 Like

Re: Mark Zuckerberg Showcases Tayo's Spike Rush App by mpowa(m): 4:07pm On Sep 18, 2016
codemaniacs:

this is exactly what they want people like u to see so that u can bcom an ass:licker and not question their motives and make u abuse your fellow black... its all about psychology and manipulation and it only took a picture for you to be manipulated grin grin grin

A white man does not give anything for free..

And a black man gives.......

A white man gives, then he gets, a black man gives nothing. Moreover check Zucheberg's philanthropic works, you'll discover many of them are projects he can never get anything in return. What will Bill gates get in eradicating Malaria or Polio in Africa?
Re: Mark Zuckerberg Showcases Tayo's Spike Rush App by todaynewsreview: 4:48pm On Sep 18, 2016
brainpulse:
Good job. And some lazy grown up adults, that can not think will cry, wail and be waiting for government to give them job. Some will even queue for N5,000.00

But they can use there brains to abuse
Re: Mark Zuckerberg Showcases Tayo's Spike Rush App by dome777: 1:13pm On Sep 19, 2016
They say iron sharpens iron. I just checked out the company that the kid studies at, Streetcode, and I must they are a bunch of talented young guys. This is why the rate at which innovation is being achieved in Nigeria is slow. Our government still havent realized the inevitable advent into a technological age. As a country at our developmental level, we have a great opportunity to maximize our development by putting more efforts on technology, programming, artificial intelligence and science. This is the driving force of the technological age and the faster we can prepare our youths for it, the better the next generation of Nigeria will be.

I urge our fellow Nigerian entrepreneurs that when launching a startup, they should focus on solving a real problem. Having a tech startup isnt just about getting funded. Its about solving a real problem or creating opportunities that was otherwise not there. Andela brought Mark to Nigeria and I believe 2017 and 2018 is going to be a great year for startups in Nigeria.

In the same vein, the startup I work at, www.spotterhr.com, is using technology to reduce youth unemployment in Nigeria by connecting smart unemployed youths to employment opportunities at some of the biggest companies in Nigeria. You can take our free aptitude test here http:///SpotterTest

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigerian Blogger Lilian Nwobu Dies Leaving Her 2year Old Daughter Behind (pics) / Google Changes The Way It Shows Search Results / After You Learn These 8 Google Tricks, The Internet Will Never Be The Same.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.