Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,159 members, 7,811,346 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:50 AM

Thief Caught In My Area Today After Several Days Of Disappearing - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Thief Caught In My Area Today After Several Days Of Disappearing (35239 Views)

See The Thief Caught In My Area.(pics.) / Rapist And Bike Thief Caught In Anambra This Morning - Photo / The Cloth Thief Caught In Iba Estate, My Area Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Thief Caught In My Area Today After Several Days Of Disappearing by legaxi(m): 11:03am On Sep 17, 2016
Op i have just one question for you, which phone did you use to snap those pictures, the quality of the pictures is quite interesting.
Re: Thief Caught In My Area Today After Several Days Of Disappearing by Slickest(m): 11:04am On Sep 17, 2016
That day for the owner is always bound...they'll never learn there's no shortcut to success

Remember payday, karma has no mercy
Re: Thief Caught In My Area Today After Several Days Of Disappearing by MCFRESH(m): 11:05am On Sep 17, 2016
ladyF:
When will we start to treat our politicians the same way we treat these street robbers? Wake me up when we get there please... angry

It's [size=15pt]LadyF[/size] again grin grin grin

[size=5pt]Make I go continue my search for Skrill funds...freelancers, forexers, biko epp me. N390/$[/size]
I need a skill fund can you sell to me?
Re: Thief Caught In My Area Today After Several Days Of Disappearing by Berbierklaus(f): 11:07am On Sep 17, 2016
Burn him to death,I have no pity for thieves undecided
Re: Thief Caught In My Area Today After Several Days Of Disappearing by Thobiy(m): 11:08am On Sep 17, 2016
Aregs:
God don catch am
Yah
Re: Thief Caught In My Area Today After Several Days Of Disappearing by beautiful232(f): 11:10am On Sep 17, 2016
johnsonsegxy:

LOL.... wetin u go do for am when Lord finally catch am?

I go beg for strength take beat am
Re: Thief Caught In My Area Today After Several Days Of Disappearing by ladyF(f): 11:12am On Sep 17, 2016
MCFRESH:
I need a skill fund can you sell to me?

Don't have for sale for now... cry cry cry
Re: Thief Caught In My Area Today After Several Days Of Disappearing by Charly68: 11:14am On Sep 17, 2016
He should have been given sharia treatment. Young men that prefer to steal rather than doing something meaningful with their strength even if it is going into Agriculture should dealt with without pity party
Re: Thief Caught In My Area Today After Several Days Of Disappearing by johnsonsegxy: 11:18am On Sep 17, 2016
beautiful232:

I go beg for strength take beat am

Hahaha, this lady no go kee me dis early morning. Very funny.

Happy weeked to u.
Re: Thief Caught In My Area Today After Several Days Of Disappearing by FaithZion2(f): 11:18am On Sep 17, 2016
Nna this guy looking so fresh, why dem no pull his trouser If na woman she for d naked, abeg mak una pull dat nigger find wire put inside hot fire then put it inside the hole of that thing he has in~between his legs, mtcheeew idiot, recession cos am shea
Re: Thief Caught In My Area Today After Several Days Of Disappearing by johnsonsegxy: 11:19am On Sep 17, 2016
ladyF:

Don't have for sale for now... cry cry cry

You dey sell Skrill or u dey buy only?
Re: Thief Caught In My Area Today After Several Days Of Disappearing by sexychocho(f): 11:19am On Sep 17, 2016
Serves him right
Re: Thief Caught In My Area Today After Several Days Of Disappearing by johnsonsegxy: 11:20am On Sep 17, 2016
FaithZion2:
Nna this guy looking so fresh, why dem no pull his trouser If na woman she for d naked, abeg mak una pull dat nigger find wire put inside hot fire then put it inside the hole of that thing he has in~between his legs, mtcheeew idiot, recession cos am shea

You ain't far from the truth.
Re: Thief Caught In My Area Today After Several Days Of Disappearing by 4four(m): 11:24am On Sep 17, 2016
una beat this one so?
Re: Thief Caught In My Area Today After Several Days Of Disappearing by ladyF(f): 11:27am On Sep 17, 2016
johnsonsegxy:

You dey sell Skrill or u dey buy only?
Just buying for now, it's been pretty scarce lately. cry
Re: Thief Caught In My Area Today After Several Days Of Disappearing by HMZi: 11:29am On Sep 17, 2016
The owners day dawned on em.... Carry ur cross
Re: Thief Caught In My Area Today After Several Days Of Disappearing by johnsonsegxy: 11:31am On Sep 17, 2016
ladyF:

Just buying for now, it's been pretty scarce lately. cry

Okay. I go let u know when i get.
Re: Thief Caught In My Area Today After Several Days Of Disappearing by Greataausim(m): 11:32am On Sep 17, 2016
Na so... We beat one handset thief to stupor for orange market(Gidan soja) here in mararaba, nassarawa state.... Pls young guys and ladies, abeg make una life do better things abeg, na beg i dey beg....
Re: Thief Caught In My Area Today After Several Days Of Disappearing by HMZi: 11:32am On Sep 17, 2016
Berbierklaus:
Burn him to death,I have no pity for thieves undecided
darling 'all have sinned' and might still burn in hell..
Re: Thief Caught In My Area Today After Several Days Of Disappearing by kabillion(m): 11:36am On Sep 17, 2016
Make I finish this b4 I register my hand on him

Re: Thief Caught In My Area Today After Several Days Of Disappearing by lonelydora: 11:38am On Sep 17, 2016
Your street guys are still learning work. They are still dressed up in their fine t-shirts and jeans? Chai.....lucky them.
Re: Thief Caught In My Area Today After Several Days Of Disappearing by Shabib(m): 11:40am On Sep 17, 2016
ladyF:
When will we start to treat our politicians the same way we treat these street robbers? Wake me up when we get there please... angry

That mean say u no go wake up again!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Thief Caught In My Area Today After Several Days Of Disappearing by Berbierklaus(f): 11:43am On Sep 17, 2016
HMZi:
darling 'all have sinned' and might still burn in hell..
My dear,the betting shop is someone's investment and life,which probably may not be gotten again.

Let him get burnt on earth first
Re: Thief Caught In My Area Today After Several Days Of Disappearing by manando1(m): 11:43am On Sep 17, 2016
izzou:
Op

Who's that lady in the first pic?

She ginger pass the men sef

MAybe one of the thieves was he ex grin

Meanwhile ,the person above me needs a loan. Any banker on this thread? cool
I can Loan the guy N50 000 with 3 Million interest Take it or leave it smiley my moneeey na I charge anyway I like

1 Like

Re: Thief Caught In My Area Today After Several Days Of Disappearing by beautiful232(f): 11:43am On Sep 17, 2016
johnsonsegxy:

Hahaha, this lady no go kee me dis early morning. Very funny.
Happy weeked to u.

hehe
Happy weekend to you tnx
Re: Thief Caught In My Area Today After Several Days Of Disappearing by ladyF(f): 11:44am On Sep 17, 2016
johnsonsegxy:

Okay. I go let u know when i get.

Awnnn.... thanks so much!!! grin
Re: Thief Caught In My Area Today After Several Days Of Disappearing by HMZi: 11:51am On Sep 17, 2016
Berbierklaus:

My dear,the betting shop is someone's investment and life,which probably may not be gotten again.

Let him get burnt on earth first
cast the 1st stone i c!!...what they did is evil but condemning them to 'be burnt' seems like overkill...
Re: Thief Caught In My Area Today After Several Days Of Disappearing by FaithZion2(f): 11:51am On Sep 17, 2016
johnsonsegxy:

You ain't far from the truth.
Yesoooo ma bro u see human beings
Re: Thief Caught In My Area Today After Several Days Of Disappearing by manando1(m): 11:52am On Sep 17, 2016
See that guy in black and white t-shirt and the lady behind we can bet those are the gamblers big customers of BET9JA
Re: Thief Caught In My Area Today After Several Days Of Disappearing by dacovajnr: 11:58am On Sep 17, 2016
cynthia123:
99 Days for the thief...

One day for the owner grin grin grin
if the thief repent after the 99days nko? undecided
Re: Thief Caught In My Area Today After Several Days Of Disappearing by Berbierklaus(f): 12:06pm On Sep 17, 2016
HMZi:
cast the 1st stone i c!!...what they did is evil but condemning them to 'be burnt' seems like overkill...
I used to think like this,until I became a victim of robbery,

What if they had killed someone in the process? these thieves have no conscience,what ever they get is well deserved,even if they are burnt to death
Re: Thief Caught In My Area Today After Several Days Of Disappearing by johnsonsegxy: 12:08pm On Sep 17, 2016
beautiful232:

hehe

Happy weekend to you
tnx

You welcome. So how's the weekend at ya end?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Young Men Caught Stealing Goats In Nsukka. See What Was Done To Them. Photos / "They Electrocuted My Genitals In Indonesia"- Nigerian Death-row Prisoner / Delta Man Arrested After Teenage Friend Dies Of Tramadol Overdose In Apartment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.