Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,113 members, 7,811,129 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:25 AM

Thief Caught In My Area Today After Several Days Of Disappearing - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Thief Caught In My Area Today After Several Days Of Disappearing (35238 Views)

See The Thief Caught In My Area.(pics.) / Rapist And Bike Thief Caught In Anambra This Morning - Photo / The Cloth Thief Caught In Iba Estate, My Area Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Thief Caught In My Area Today After Several Days Of Disappearing by johnsonsegxy: 12:10pm On Sep 17, 2016
FaithZion2:

Yesoooo ma bro u see human beings

it's ladies world na
Re: Thief Caught In My Area Today After Several Days Of Disappearing by johnsonsegxy: 12:11pm On Sep 17, 2016
ladyF:

Awnnn.... thanks so much!!! grin

welcome.
Re: Thief Caught In My Area Today After Several Days Of Disappearing by Ade3000yrs(m): 12:13pm On Sep 17, 2016
I don't blame, the guy at all though he must answer for his crimes. Its an environmental influence. Being an Igbo boy or an Igbo man, the sense of desperation and risk taking is comparatively as high 75% compare to the Yoruba conservative 5% to 15% and the Edo's 86%, Ondo 40%, The Rivers and Bayelsa 88%, Cross River 30%, Akwaibom 45%, Hausas alternate between 5% and 92%. Your risk taking assessment and evaluation tells how far and to what extent you can do for money as it may involve aspiration to be as rich as Dangote or to be as worse as mischief and terror making citizens indulging in all sort of crime. Those who are high on the risk assessment scale are usually ruthless and uncultured, most likely vulnerable to commit crime and lacks proper application of knowledge and humility. This why we have a high case of terrorist recruitment in the North cause the people lack access to proper and quality education even when they boast of the highest level of humility. This is why the Yoruba land is most hospitable and most crime free in Nigeria with kids raised to respect the rights of others to exist in the same society irregardless of your ideology and tribal affiliations

On this note and scale, the Yoruba use this constructively well to a great advantage over the rest of the tribes in Nigeria. Risk taking is Ok, but we have what is called calculated Risk! unlike the blind and reckless risk people from other tribes take. There are a lot of silly and stupid things the least of Yoruba man will never do and we all must learn from the Yoruba ways of reasoning. The only solution to addressing criminal tendency intuition is quality Education and addressing and reviewing the defects of social cultural values and contents
Re: Thief Caught In My Area Today After Several Days Of Disappearing by ezpee: 12:34pm On Sep 17, 2016
hotspec:
lolz...
Re: Thief Caught In My Area Today After Several Days Of Disappearing by arantess: 12:45pm On Sep 17, 2016
Destined2win:
Just get a very dry koboko, wet his back and give him 30 lashes, then hand him over the police.
May I add...soak the koboko in water and rub all over with Cameroon pepper
Re: Thief Caught In My Area Today After Several Days Of Disappearing by arantess: 12:49pm On Sep 17, 2016
Ade3000yrs:
I don't blame, the guy at all though he must answer for his crimes. Its an environmental influence. Being an Igbo boy or an Igbo man, the sense of desperation and risk taking is comparatively as high 80% compare to the Yoruba conservative 12% and the Edo's 86%, Ondo 35%, The Rivers and Bayelsa 88%, Cross River 40%, Akwaibom 45%, Hausas alternate between 5% and 92%. Your risk taking assessment and evaluation tells how far and to what extent you can do for money as it may involve aspiration to be as rich as Dangote or to be as worse as mischief and terror making citizens indulging in all sort of crime. Those who are high on the risk assessment scale are usually ruthless and uncultured, most likely vulnerable to commit crime and lacks proper application of knowledge and humility. This why we have a high case of terrorist recruitment in the North cause the people lack access to proper and quality education even when they boast of the highest level of humility. This is why the Yoruba land is most hospitable and most crime free in Nigeria with kids raised to respect the rights of others to exist in the same society irregardless of your ideology and tribal affiliations

On this note and scale, the Yoruba use this constructively well to a great advantage over the rest of the tribes in Nigeria. Risk taking is Ok, but we have what is called calculated Risk! unlike the blind and reckless risk people from other tribes take. There are a lot of silly and stupid things the least of Yoruba man will never do and we all must learn from the Yoruba ways of reasoning. The only solution to addressing criminal tendency intuition is quality Education and addressing and reviewing the defects of social cultural values and contents
Bros na wa for u....everything must not be tribal, Yoruba,Hausa,IBO ....haba see as your bigotry stinks to high heavens....so ur special tribe is the standard for Nigerians to follow? God forbid u bad thing

1 Like

Re: Thief Caught In My Area Today After Several Days Of Disappearing by Ndukwe007(m): 2:57pm On Sep 17, 2016
HtwoOw:
Not being a wise assss here

But person wey yarn this tory need go back go school

My phone wan explode grin grin grin grin grin
As for the Barawos them, na so thunder fire una life
lol. hehehehe. the guy should have spoken pidgen instead.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Thief Caught In My Area Today After Several Days Of Disappearing by krissconnect(m): 3:05pm On Sep 17, 2016
ladyF:
When will we start to treat our politicians the same way we treat these street robbers? Wake me up when we get there please... angry

It's [size=15pt]LadyF[/size] again grin grin grin

[size=5pt]Make I go continue my search for Skrill funds...freelancers, forexers, biko epp me. N390/$[/size]
It begins with you. Just pick up a stick and head to aso rock or maitama,break into house of any politician and beat em up. I'll follow suit undecided
Re: Thief Caught In My Area Today After Several Days Of Disappearing by ladyF(f): 3:08pm On Sep 17, 2016
krissconnect:

It begins with you. Just pick up a stick and head to aso rock or maitama,break into house of any politician and beat em up. I'll follow suit undecided
lwkm! Ayam on my way. Will be trekking there. Watch out for me in 3 months, I would have arrived by then. grin
Re: Thief Caught In My Area Today After Several Days Of Disappearing by krissconnect(m): 3:19pm On Sep 17, 2016
ladyF:

lwkm! Ayam on my way. Will be trekking there. Watch out for me in 3 months, I would have arrived by then. grin
grin
Re: Thief Caught In My Area Today After Several Days Of Disappearing by LoveJesus87(m): 4:56pm On Sep 17, 2016
cynthia123:
99 Days for the thief...

One day for the owner grin grin grin
Lol. How are u doing dear? smiley
Re: Thief Caught In My Area Today After Several Days Of Disappearing by sammyking08136(m): 7:52pm On Sep 17, 2016
God DON catch am grin
Re: Thief Caught In My Area Today After Several Days Of Disappearing by VajanahDischaj(f): 11:07pm On Sep 17, 2016
one cow go just come talk say nah buhari economy cause am

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Generator Thief Caught In Our House This Morning (Photos) / Young Men Caught Stealing Goats In Nsukka. See What Was Done To Them. Photos / "They Electrocuted My Genitals In Indonesia"- Nigerian Death-row Prisoner

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.