Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,645 members, 7,809,429 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:27 AM

Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ - TV/Movies (114) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ (248335 Views)

Into The Badlands Official Fan Thread / Zee World Series Fan Thread / 'POWER' Starz TV Series... Fans Let's Gist (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (111) (112) (113) (114) (115) (116) (117) ... (186) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by Ibunkun1(m): 8:38pm On Dec 30, 2020
hotswagg12:
The dirty work Dru and Diana did as punishment could only work for them but not a shooter like cane. If u notice[b] he doesn't portray himself like someone in the same league as Dru and Diana[/b]. And for monet to ask Ramirez to set him up will be asking too much of him and she is trying not to ask Ramirez for too much favours cos we all know how she paid him off in return.
Cane letting Lil guap to live was before he was banished. Imagine if Monet has let him back in the family and she ended up finding out cane didn't kill Lil guap, what do u think would have played out. Cane decision is a well thought plan and it shows he had been nursing the idea of turning his back on the family.
If you watch the scene from the last episode where Dru confronted cane and Lil guap had to make himself known to Dru. U would notice that a lady sitting close to them was eave dropping on their conversation and she narrated what was been discuss to Lil guap. That's why when cane saw Lil guap with Rico's product he knew Rico want to take out his family out of the game. It's all cane's fault.

Hmm, I agree

2 Likes

Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by rayvelez(m): 1:21am On Dec 31, 2020
So good to find Power series thread here, I'm also following Power series but i don't understand why Monet and Lorenzo dont know Ghost in Queens. When Ghost, tommy and tasha started that shit in Queens bfr dey moved to New York.

2 Likes

Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by veekid(m): 7:41am On Dec 31, 2020
rayvelez:
So good to find Power series thread here, I'm also following Power series but i don't understand why Monet and Lorenzo dont know Ghost in Queens. When Ghost, tommy and tasha started that shit in Queens bfr dey moved to New York.
Monet didn't know anything about ghost and Tommy nor Kanan but Lorenzo did

2 Likes

Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by rayvelez(m): 9:18am On Dec 31, 2020
veekid:
ohh! lorenzo that name sound familiar but i cant seem to recollect his part on Power series.

1 Like

Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by veekid(m): 9:28am On Dec 31, 2020
rayvelez:

ohh! lorenzo that name sound familiar but i cant seem to recollect his part on Power series.
to be unfold real soon

2 Likes

Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by donephi(m): 1:18pm On Dec 31, 2020
Am beginning to see reasons to believe Cane is not Monet's son but Zik. She is taking it too far. They way she treats Dru...
Ibunkun1:

No one is saying he should be given a Pat in the back, As a mother she should've known what method of punishment sets each of the children's head straight. A mother should always know how to get through to her kids. Did you not notice that despite Tariq's stubbornness he still listens to his mother most of the time?

There are some children you'll handle well with cain, some with punishment styles grin, and some with simple converstaions.

With what they've shown so far, banishing isn't setting Cane's head straight. You will notice that even after Dru's situation Cane wasn't even ready to accept it was all his fault, and that is the reason why his insecurity about Tariq will always be there. Now I know that some children are goats and they won't listen matter what. But in this case I think after she knew that Lorenzo had him beaten up, she should have talked to cane, make him see his foolishness, then punishing him accordingly for his misbehaviour. And draw him back.

Right now it's not really about punishing, it's about correction. You can punish and still not correct. Talking to him and punishing him could've done both. Now both the rest of the family and Cane are paying for his misbehaviour and he'll most likely continue because he's foolish.

1 Like

Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by sod09(m): 1:52pm On Dec 31, 2020
donephi:
Am beginning to see reasons to believe Cane is not Monet's son but Zik. She is taking it too far. They way she treats Dru...
No monet went too far but cane is her blood.
She's seeing Zeke as a backup plan because drug business ain't for life.
Athlete are well paid and Zeke is family, why not invest in him.
The issue I have with money is over protective on her children like Dru and Diana those 2 want out and mingle with the society but she won't even allow them go to school.
Now cane is way out of control, he even told Monet you made me like this

6 Likes

Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by Firefox01: 2:52pm On Dec 31, 2020
Monet just spoilt Zeke's package with his Professor. Now, she'll never Bleep him again angry

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by obontami: 3:41pm On Dec 31, 2020
That boy saxe just landed himself in trouble by calling tariq to the stand. Think about it, saxe is now against the likes of davis mclean, tariq, tasha and now tameka. Remember most of these guys got dirt on him. That seargent blanca rodriguez lady also want to see his fall.

3 Likes

Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by Ibunkun1(m): 2:24pm On Jan 01, 2021
donephi:

Hmm, I don't think so. But let's see what they'll reveal
Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by Ibunkun1(m): 2:26pm On Jan 01, 2021
obontami:
That boy saxe just landed himself in trouble by calling tariq to the stand. Think about it, saxe is now against the likes of davis mclean, tariq, tasha and now tameka. Remember most of these guys got dirt on him. That seargent blanca rodriguez lady also want to see his fall.

angry, I'm sure Saxe will become a more pronounced in the following seasons. I'm sure they'll want to show that Saxe can be smart too grin cool

2 Likes

Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by Ibunkun1(m): 2:28pm On Jan 01, 2021
sod09:

No monet went too far but cane is her blood.
She's seeing Zeke as a backup plan because drug business ain't for life.
Athlete are well paid and Zeke is family, why not invest in him.
The issue I have with money is over protective on her children like Dru and Diana those 2 want out and mingle with the society but she won't even allow them go to school.
Now cane is way out of control, he even told Monet you made me like this

Facts jare!
Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by Ibunkun1(m): 2:30pm On Jan 01, 2021
veekid:

I can't remember that from the original series o grin
Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by veekid(m): 3:25pm On Jan 01, 2021
Ibunkun1:

I can't remember that from the original series o grin
Courtney confirmed it via Instagram live "question and answer" session

2 Likes

Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by Ibunkun1(m): 3:28pm On Jan 01, 2021
veekid:
Courtney confirmed it via Instagram live "question and answer" session

Ok cool ,cool
Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by makydebbie(f): 1:04pm On Jan 02, 2021
Tomorrow tongue
Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by NNAMDIII(m): 1:23pm On Jan 02, 2021
makydebbie:
Tomorrow tongue
normally, season finale don't usually come out the week after episode 9, they do give 2weeks before season finale but let's wait and see
Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by makydebbie(f): 1:29pm On Jan 02, 2021
NNAMDIII:
normally, season finale don't usually come out the week after episode 9, they do give 2weeks before season finale but let's wait and see

Did they do that for the last season?

1 Like

Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by Zyxzzzz: 1:42pm On Jan 02, 2021
NNAMDIII:
Nah, The ep10 is tomorrow 3rd)
Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by Kondomatic(m): 1:51pm On Jan 02, 2021
makydebbie:

Did they do that for the last season?
Happy new year Makky
Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by makydebbie(f): 5:17pm On Jan 02, 2021
Kondomatic:
Happy new year Makky
Happy new year dear.
Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by makydebbie(f): 5:17pm On Jan 02, 2021
Zyxzzzz:

Nah, The ep10 is tomorrow 3rd)

Oh great
Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by makydebbie(f): 7:03am On Jan 03, 2021
Please link cry
Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by bigjackass: 8:38am On Jan 03, 2021
Is 10 the last episode for this season?
Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by silent10(m): 9:26am On Jan 03, 2021
I am trying to swallow how dru foolishly got himself shot. now Rico.angry Beginning of episode 10, how could Rico be that sloppy you just tried to eliminate a drug family you're supplying drugs to. then next thing you're meeting up with the same family with just one guard who isn't even close by your side angry anyway, minus the plot holes, it still worth the time.

6 Likes

Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by donephi(m): 9:33am On Jan 03, 2021
Who says Tariq is not smart?.. the return of Tommy. Prof ... No spoilers for guys who are yet to see this episode.
Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by jumper524(m): 9:39am On Jan 03, 2021
this episodes da bomb..
one of our niggas showed up on this episodes.

2 Likes

Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by ZiggyMr(m): 9:45am On Jan 03, 2021
Power Book III: Raising Kanan coming soon

1 Like

Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by ZiggyMr(m): 9:45am On Jan 03, 2021
Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by 2dice01: 10:16am On Jan 03, 2021
makydebbie:

Thank you love, the best part of today was Tommy showing up.
spoiler gang

Be calming down

(1) (2) (3) ... (111) (112) (113) (114) (115) (116) (117) ... (186) (Reply)

Watch Nigerian Movies Online For Free / Website For Downloading Korean Movies For Free.., / Merlin Season 6 Is Out! Watch The Trailer Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.