Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,211 members, 7,818,717 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:40 PM

Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ - TV/Movies (146) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ (249441 Views)

Into The Badlands Official Fan Thread / Zee World Series Fan Thread / 'POWER' Starz TV Series... Fans Let's Gist (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (143) (144) (145) (146) (147) (148) (149) ... (186) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by Ibunkun1(m): 10:31pm On Jan 30, 2022
makydebbie:
Please when will this particular season end?

Next episode;next week. Then Force starts on 6th or So. Then Snowfall starts on 23rd cool grin

2 Likes

Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by Simonokeh7(m): 11:31pm On Jan 30, 2022
Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by Simonokeh7(m): 11:33pm On Jan 30, 2022
nonireel:
Lauren hasn't done anything for her character to be written off just like that. how does Power crew explain her sudden disappearance in the middle of a murder trial that has Tariq at the centre. it would be totally absurd if we don't get to see Lauren again. it'd be a shame on Power.

Effie will only live to die another day.

Diana's mouth and sleazy ways will land her in some deep shit. but she'll survive.

Cane will either get shot or jailed (life sentence or a really long time). No happy ending for anyone that kills a cop. In real life it doesn't happen. it won't start on tv shows.

Dante will get shot if he gets in a brawl with Lorenzo.

Monet (the biggest star in real life) has already been penciled in for season 3.

Tariq will need Brayden going into season 3. And he'll need a new girl, if and only if Lauren doesn't make it.

Why do you think Mary J Blige is the biggest star in real life?

I think Method man is/was also a big name in the rap game in the 80's

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by Simonokeh7(m): 11:39pm On Jan 30, 2022
nonireel:
Lauren hasn't done anything for her character to be written off just like that. how does Power crew explain her sudden disappearance in the middle of a murder trial that has Tariq at the centre. it would be totally absurd if we don't get to see Lauren again. it'd be a shame on Power.

Effie will only live to die another day.

Diana's mouth and sleazy ways will land her in some deep shit. but she'll survive.

Cane will either get shot or jailed (life sentence or a really long time). No happy ending for anyone that kills a cop. In real life it doesn't happen. it won't start on tv shows.

Dante will get shot if he gets in a brawl with Lorenzo.

Monet (the biggest star in real life) has already been penciled in for season 3.

Tariq will need Brayden going into season 3. And he'll need a new girl, if and only if Lauren doesn't make it.
Why do they prioritize cop killer in the state over regular homicide..
Ain't all live the same no more??
Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by nonireel(m): 11:48pm On Jan 30, 2022
Simonokeh7:

Why do they prioritize cop killer in the state over regular homicide..
Ain't all live the same no more??

the reason is this: if one can kill an armed person (cop), then the unarmed (regular citizens) are in grave danger of losing their lives without a fighting chance.
so, the judicial system is designed to keep individuals who are deemed armed and dangerous off the streets.

2 Likes

Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by nonireel(m): 11:55pm On Jan 30, 2022
Simonokeh7:

Why do you think Mary J Blige is the biggest star in real life?

I think Method man is/was also a big name in the rap game in the 80's

without an iota of doubt, Mary J Blige is the biggest star (wrt Power) in the entertainment industry. her achievements speak for themselves. even Method man knows this. Method man is big, no doubt. but dear Mary is wow. she's even referred to as the Queen of Hip Hop Soul.
read their respective profiles online.

2 Likes

Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by Simonokeh7(m): 12:36am On Jan 31, 2022
Is it just me or does
Melanie liburd(Prof milgram) and
Kat Graham (Bonnie of vampire diaries) really look alike..
Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by Simonokeh7(m): 12:39am On Jan 31, 2022
Most of y'all are talking about hot chick in the power book 2.

Yet y'all forgot this thicc queen

3 Likes

Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by ChristoBam: 12:59am On Jan 31, 2022
lumzybo:

Yeah!!! I saw Dante’s face with the fake alibi. But why kill her? Monet is a wicked
Too many unrealistic wickedness for this show jare. Now Cain will plan to kill his father too abi? In favor of his mother’s boyfriend? I hope the writers rate us better sha. Cuz with that discussion between Tariq and Cain in the trailer, Cain is considering it.

What a stupid reason for killing Carrie? Killing that if investigated properly can lead to you. You risk am because of what?
Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by ChristoBam: 1:00am On Jan 31, 2022
Simonokeh7:

She doesn’t look like this in the show sha
Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by ChristoBam: 1:02am On Jan 31, 2022
GentlemanAyo:

You expect Tariq to tell Lauren he killed his father and all the things he has done? If na you, you go tell am?
Don’t get involved with her, simple! His father was even more stupid in this aspect.

1 Like

Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by ChristoBam: 1:07am On Jan 31, 2022
Kpalobi:
This killing for power don to much
See as Dante kill his assistant. And he’s claiming he knew from the beginning. Guy wey u dey gather live and run things for long. You kill am like that. So many killings without real justification.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by Simonokeh7(m): 1:11am On Jan 31, 2022
ChristoBam:

She doesn’t look like this in the show sha
Do you recognize her..

I was thinking most won't

The babe is engaged Sha, and she's a rapper..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by ire803386: 2:43am On Jan 31, 2022
This is normal, he knew it was cane but just to play h and get to monet. There sacrifices you made to get your result and that Chinese guy is just one. Watch the episode again you will understand. In episode 7 or so when he asked cane if he knew Tariq, you thought he didn't know? Someone that knew everything about Tariq? He aim is just to get monet and zeek out. The last past that's what money told him

ChristoBam:

See as Dante kill his assistant. And he’s claiming he knew from the beginning. Guy wey u dey gather live and run things for long. You kill am like that. So many killings without real justification.
Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by wildchild1: 4:48am On Jan 31, 2022
bigjackass:
Not only his family. Even his friends. Tariq always ruins people's lives. He should have known that fuckiíng around with a naive girl like Lauren without letting her know who he really is will expose her to danger at some point.

Tariq is selfish, simple and he doesn't want to take responsibility for his action.
Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by obontami: 8:16am On Jan 31, 2022
Good to see old characters having a cameo appearance likes of Joe Proctor, Detective Raymond Jones AKA Ray-Ray and Lakeisha Grant.

I see that boy Trace catching a bullet real soon.

The look on Brayden's face when Effie 'bout to kill Lauren though. Didn't he know killing is part of the drug game? That dude thought it's gon' be smooth sailing all through 'cause he thought he was having fun selling drugs.

4 Likes

Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by obontami: 8:30am On Jan 31, 2022
I think Dante is one who leak the real age of Zeke to NBA.

Monet accepted too quickly to kill Lorenzo and run away with Mecca. She might have ulterior motives.
Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by OhBritannia(m): 8:34am On Jan 31, 2022
nonireel:

without an iota of doubt, Mary J Blige is the biggest star (wrt Power) in the entertainment industry. her achievements speak for themselves. even Method man knows this. Method man is big, no doubt. but dear Mary is wow. she's even referred to as the Queen of Hip Hop Soul.
read their respective profiles online.
Does this includes 50 cent?
Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by OhBritannia(m): 8:49am On Jan 31, 2022
Simonokeh7:

she is beautiful.
I think they are slowly writing her into the show and in season three, she is going to play a huge role in the show.
Season 3 is going to be tough and with council man Tates political ambitions and the talk of lobos by Dante, i think they might just be bringing some old stars from the original power.
People like the black female cop that wanted to kick things off with James saint Patrick before he was killed.
Remember we still haven't reveal the mystery of that woman and if indeed ghost isn't dead then that woman is the one hiding ghost.

I am 100% sure she is going to be back in season 3. My instinct never fails me.
And i think the lawyer that took Tariq to see his kid sister knows something that we don't know, the whole thing is just making me feel that ghost is alive and that black cop is the one hiding him.
This is her picture below.

2 Likes

Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by Ibunkun1(m): 9:27am On Jan 31, 2022
OhBritannia:
she is beautiful.
I think they are slowly writing her into the show and in season three, she is going to play a huge role in the show.
Season 3 is going to be tough and with council man Tates political ambitions and the talk of lobos by Dante, i think they might just be bringing some old stars from the original power.
People like the black female cop that wanted to kick things off with James saint Patrick before he was killed.
Remember we still haven't reveal the mystery of that woman and if indeed ghost isn't dead then that woman is the one hiding ghost.

I am 100% sure she is going to be back in season 3. My instinct never fails me.
And i think the lawyer that took Tariq to see his kid sister knows something that we don't know, the whole thing is just making me feel that ghost is alive and that black cop is the one hiding him.
This is her picture below.

Her name's Ramona, she wasn't a cop though. She was part of Tate's party crew before she ported to Ghost's side grin

3 Likes

Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by Subomi007: 9:57am On Jan 31, 2022
swiftz:
Mehn.... What did Effie do?

Could be Dante that organized that hit. That guy is super manipulative.

I guess this is what happened.
Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by Subomi007: 10:04am On Jan 31, 2022
Ibunkun1:

Her name's Ramona, she wasn't a cop though. She was part of Tate's party crew before she ported to Ghost's side grin

Yeah you are right.
Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by arantess: 11:33am On Jan 31, 2022
Subomi007:

It will be so bad if Lauren is killed.

yea but i think they dropped a hint at the opening scene

Tariq in class with dead people minus ghost and then Lauren shows up and ends up missing(dead??) at the end of the episode.

1 Like

Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by Petman22: 11:35am On Jan 31, 2022
nonireel:
Nothing disgusts me more than seeing black gays on tv. gays (both white and black) are degenerates.

now, they're black (already at a disadvantage in a racist world) and they're gay too. pick a struggle mehn

sadly we now get to see them frolicking more often than we see straight people hold hands.

whatdafuq!

The first Power series didn't feature that. how I miss Ghost, Tasha, Tommy!

Power writers, directors and producers better put their act together and discontinue with that awful, degrading act that can't even be seen among lower creatures.
lobos was gay too in the original but gay sex scenes? Like wtf
Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by Petman22: 12:11pm On Jan 31, 2022
ChristoBam:

the chef's moves became suspicious and he couldn't trust him anymore although he knew cane was the mole but he used the opportunity to remove loose ends to prevent future catastrophe if chef decides to turn
Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by Subomi007: 12:11pm On Jan 31, 2022
arantess:

yea but i think they dropped a hint at the opening scene

Tariq in class with dead people minus ghost and then Lauren shows up and ends up missing(dead??) at the end of the episode.

Oh, yea, can we now use that to conclude ghost isn't dead?
Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by Rilwayne001: 12:35pm On Jan 31, 2022
OhBritannia:
Very painful. She never would had intentionally hurt Tariq, she Indeed loved Tariq and was even helping Tariq become a better man.
With Lauren in the picture, one way or the other, she was going to make Tariq get out of the game.
She reminds me of ghost and Angela.

Anything Tariq touches dies.

1 Like

Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by Dontos: 1:20pm On Jan 31, 2022
Subomi007:

It will be so bad if Lauren is killed.

She dead like R.Kelly's career ....she ain't never coming back.

You saw Lauren with the other dead folks in Tariq's dream right?

2 Likes

Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by jonsnow92: 3:41pm On Jan 31, 2022
I don't believe Lauren is dead, the look Effie gave Brayden just before Effie got into the car suggested Effie more like wants to protect both Tariq and Brayden cos she's not certain Brayden can do a good job keeping Lauren out of the picture.

Also i believe Mecca is gonna die soon, the whole plan of traveling out with Zeke and the other kids just looks like a smokescreen to me as well.

5 Likes

Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by Ibunkun1(m): 4:38pm On Jan 31, 2022
Dontos:

She dead like R.Kelly's career ....she ain't never coming back.

You saw Lauren with the other dead folks in Tariq's dream right?

Geez! That's true o cry, if Lauren is truly dead, then it's better they didn't show the scene, I can't just imagine it cry
Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by arantess: 4:46pm On Jan 31, 2022
obontami:
I think Dante is one who leak the real age of Zeke to NBA.

Monet accepted too quickly to kill Lorenzo and run away with Mecca. She might have ulterior motives.
My thoughts exactly, as the GOAT of snitches

1 Like

Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by Gr8lex(m): 5:33pm On Jan 31, 2022
jonsnow92:
I don't believe Lauren is dead, the look Effie gave Brayden just before Effie got into the car suggested Effie more like wants to protect both Tariq and Brayden cos she's not certain Brayden can do a good job keeping Lauren out of the picture.

Also i believe Mecca is gonna die soon, the whole plan of traveling out with Zeke and the other kids just looks like a smokescreen to me as well.
Effie is helping nobody but herself. If she killed Lauren, the last person Lauren talked to was Tariq telling her to follow Brayden.
When she is declared missing, the prime suspects are Tariq and Brayden. Now tell me how Effie is helping them.

(1) (2) (3) ... (143) (144) (145) (146) (147) (148) (149) ... (186) (Reply)

Watch Nigerian Movies Online For Free / Website For Downloading Korean Movies For Free.., / Merlin Season 6 Is Out! Watch The Trailer Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.