Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,241 members, 7,818,825 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:02 AM

Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ - TV/Movies (149) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ (249484 Views)

Into The Badlands Official Fan Thread / Zee World Series Fan Thread / 'POWER' Starz TV Series... Fans Let's Gist (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (146) (147) (148) (149) (150) (151) (152) ... (186) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by veekid(m): 6:49am On Feb 06, 2022
Rilwayne001:

This is quite obvious. At a point on his IG, he deleted everything relating to Power. Besides, the fact he never really relate with the show on his handle since the beginning of the book2 indicates there’s something going on. Even Tommy tagged him on his birthday with their throwback video from the show, not sure he liked the post sef.
until they pay him his dues, he's never coming back. He's angry, very angry!
Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by veekid(m): 6:52am On Feb 06, 2022
You can tell Mecca was such a pússy. He been hiding himself from Ghost and Tommy otherwise they would’ve pulled a Lobos on his asss. Zeke's death was pointless too
Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by Mystic969: 7:47am On Feb 06, 2022
veekid:
You can tell Mecca was such a pússy. He been hiding himself from Ghost and Tommy otherwise they would’ve pulled a Lobos on his asss. Zeke's death was pointless too

wtf!!!
Zeke's dead? How?
Pls send me link for today's episode download.
Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by Shedenbelalanme: 8:01am On Feb 06, 2022
Why the spoilers undecided?? na wa
Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by Shedenbelalanme: 8:02am On Feb 06, 2022
Y'all should rest
Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by Croweegarba: 8:06am On Feb 06, 2022
Diana need to die next season
Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by slimsky(m): 8:08am On Feb 06, 2022
Make Una post link na
Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by dejonathan(f): 8:12am On Feb 06, 2022
Abeg post link for episode 10 and the new force!!
Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by Rilwayne001: 8:16am On Feb 06, 2022
veekid:

Instead of you to drop link, you’re dropping spoilers. How does this make sense to you boss? Ehn

2 Likes

Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by Shedenbelalanme: 8:21am On Feb 06, 2022
Tv shows
Tfpdl
Mobiletvshows
Newtoxic
Netnaija
These site never update the new episode
Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by Shedenbelalanme: 8:21am On Feb 06, 2022
arantess:

Which nonsense boss

A fool that can't respect himself is not a boss, he's a child

Ok so hes first to break the news then what....it's not even Sunday evening and e dey spoil people mood with childish attitude

He's mad
I swear very annoying
Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by jumper524(m): 8:35am On Feb 06, 2022
Great100000:
grin grin grin grin grin Make i spill the news? cheesy grin cheesy grin this Episode 10 is something else...

I wont say anything for now because lots of things happened....

Just watched the spoilers now and this is damn interesting... grin cheesy cheesy

But Zeke why why why why you now shocked shocked shocked

Dante? I saw it coming.

Surprise? Tasha.

My people please and watch Season 10 and you wont regret it.

Force is out too.... grin grin

Happy Sunday.
him mum too much. Power no be for mum people abeg.
Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by OhBritannia(m): 8:48am On Feb 06, 2022
Mehnn!!! This tv session needs a no nonsense mod.
I am sure by now some people would have chopped like 1 months ban.
I miss the old tv session where dem nor born you well to drop spoilers. Straight one month ban.
At least it should take nothing less than 10 hours before you start discussing new episodes of series.
What stops you from waiting till like from 4 to 6 in the evening before you start discussing?
This is Sunday for crying out loud and some people are in church already, imagine coming here to look for link and you see spoilers.

We were all members of the game of thrones thread for 8 forking years and no body dropped spoilers, people respect rules and regulations.
Even thread like the vampire and the originals thread, i miss those old nairalanders.
It's like this set of new nairalanders are new people and mostly under 18 secondary kids.

4 Likes

Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by OhBritannia(m): 9:00am On Feb 06, 2022
Guys the episode 10 and the episode 1 of force are now on TVshows4Mobile dot com
Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by Payporte: 9:00am On Feb 06, 2022

3 Likes

Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by Payporte: 9:01am On Feb 06, 2022

4 Likes

Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by Shedenbelalanme: 9:02am On Feb 06, 2022
Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by slimsky(m): 9:08am On Feb 06, 2022
Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by veekid(m): 9:12am On Feb 06, 2022
Mystic969:

wtf!!!
Zeke's dead? How?
Pls send me link for today's episode download.
Zeke and Mecca gone
Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by MomentMan(m): 9:12am On Feb 06, 2022
Shedenbelalanme:
Tv shows
Tfpdl
Mobiletvshows
Newtoxic
Netnaija
These site never update the new episode

Check o2tvseries.com
Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by drisham(m): 9:36am On Feb 06, 2022
OhBritannia:
Mehnn!!! This tv session needs a no nonsense mod.
I am sure by now some people would have chopped like 1 months ban.
I miss the old tv session where dem nor born you well to drop spoilers. Straight one month ban.
At least it should take nothing less than 10 hours before you start discussing new episodes of series.
What stops you from waiting till like from 4 to 6 in the evening before you start discussing?
This is Sunday for crying out loud and some people are in church already, imagine coming here to look for link and you see spoilers.

We were all members of the game of thrones thread for 8 forking years and no body dropped spoilers, people respect rules and regulations.
Even thread like the vampire and the originals thread, i miss those old nairalanders.
It's like this set of new nairalanders are new people and mostly under 18 secondary kids.

They just ruined it for me ..
Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by drisham(m): 9:37am On Feb 06, 2022
Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by Subomi007: 10:07am On Feb 06, 2022
Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by Kpalobi(m): 10:16am On Feb 06, 2022
You guys just had to wait for this last episode to spoil it for everyone..what kinnaf fuckery is this
Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by ALEXAPLAYME: 11:09am On Feb 06, 2022
I hate Diana angry

1 Like

Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by maticar: 11:27am On Feb 06, 2022
drisham:

They just ruined it for me ..
from new series na to dey drop spoilers as soon as we see am
make e kukuma burst
Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by eddykaka(m): 11:45am On Feb 06, 2022
All of u dropping spoilers, may tommy cancel Christmas on you all. Which kind evil embarassed embarassed

4 Likes

Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by zeusis(m): 12:26pm On Feb 06, 2022
ChristoBam:

It's common knowledge. She can switch it off and throw it away if she really wants to run na. It'll be a waste of time to track it. Could be the last location she got to before she switched it off.
They'd still track it anyway
Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by OhBritannia(m): 12:48pm On Feb 06, 2022
Power book 4 force episode 1 is 10/10 for me.
Mehnn!!!!!!!!!! This is what i am talking about.
This is the real deal, what we miss about the real power.
Omor Tommy is a stubborn and fearless motherforker, he fears no one and nobody.
After all the danger, threats and even seeing the bodyguards of the main boss.

The guy still reversed and stayed back.
Omor power book 4 force is the real deal.

Fork book 2 ghost, from now on i ride with book 4 force!!!!!!!!

I can't Wait for episode 2, i see Blood. grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by ChristoBam: 1:04pm On Feb 06, 2022
zeusis:

They'd still track it anyway
To the last location, which will likely be inside one bush or river. Which won’t prove she didn’t run away.

(1) (2) (3) ... (146) (147) (148) (149) (150) (151) (152) ... (186) (Reply)

Watch Nigerian Movies Online For Free / Website For Downloading Korean Movies For Free.., / Merlin Season 6 Is Out! Watch The Trailer Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.