Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,815 members, 7,817,365 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:05 AM

Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ - TV/Movies (162) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ (249193 Views)

Into The Badlands Official Fan Thread / Zee World Series Fan Thread / 'POWER' Starz TV Series... Fans Let's Gist (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (159) (160) (161) (162) (163) (164) (165) ... (186) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by zeusis(m): 7:32pm On Oct 04, 2022
donephi:
It keeps getting interesting, complicated and intriguing. Kanan hitting mother and child...omo
n1gga got mother and child on fleek grin

1 Like

Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by zeusis(m): 7:36pm On Oct 04, 2022
who these devon n1ggas stepping on lou like that?
Always knew zisa wasn't wasn't as cool as she looks

1 Like

Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by hotswagg12: 10:02pm On Oct 04, 2022
zeusis:
who these devon n1ggas stepping on lou like that?
Always knew zisa wasn't wasn't as cool as she looks
I believe they are Cartier men and he must have used the information he got from ziza concerning crown death to trick Lou into giving him half of the record label. Its getting interesting...

1 Like

Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by zeusis(m): 9:59am On Oct 05, 2022
hotswagg12:
I believe they are Cartier men and he must have used the information he got from ziza concerning crown death to trick Lou into giving him half of the record label. Its getting interesting...
I never thought of it this way. Nice

2 Likes

Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by Ibunkun1(m): 11:06pm On Oct 05, 2022
Lou got his head really messed up
Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by emiron18(m): 12:59am On Oct 06, 2022
Watch this ghetto blockbuster gangster thriller LAST MAN�

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PD2ctGLIu4g
Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by TroubleMaker47(m): 10:47am On Oct 09, 2022
JoshTheStoic:
Which part didn't go well with you ?
More like which part went well!
Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by donephi(m): 2:25pm On Oct 09, 2022
I hope Marvin wasn't killed

1 Like

Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by Ibunkun1(m): 3:29pm On Oct 09, 2022
donephi:
I hope Marvin wasn't killed

sad e be like say na Renee go catch the bullet.

Things have became real messy. And I'm just seeing a flashback on the original power series seems Raq won't die.

1 Like

Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by veekid(m): 3:47pm On Oct 09, 2022
That's the Power Universe for y'all, First they build and then shit gets popping, meanwhile; why they gon end episode 8 like that?

2 Likes

Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by veekid(m): 3:53pm On Oct 09, 2022
When are we gon talk about pastors forcing a teenager to watch pórn cos she's a lesbian?

1 Like

Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by Great100000: 4:16pm On Oct 09, 2022
I cant stop laughing when Kanan dey bang the door of that Palomar Baby mama..... grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Kanan don eat that Baby mama cookie grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin he is not thing straight again grin grin grin

The way he was banging that lady door, i know that the thing pain Kanan no be small. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by zeusis(m): 5:18pm On Oct 09, 2022
juke called marvin dad cry
nahhh fvck it I love marvin

3 Likes

Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by donephi(m): 5:41pm On Oct 09, 2022
Ibunkun1:

sad e be like say na Renee go catch the bullet.

Things have became real messy. And I'm just seeing a flashback on the original power series seems Raq won't die.
I'm hoping none of them will, at least they can get hit but not die. I really like the chemistry between them, I will like to see them kain.

It's really complicated now with so much content to hold the viewers spell bound.

2 Likes

Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by Ibunkun1(m): 5:43pm On Oct 09, 2022
veekid:
When are we gon talk about pastors forcing a teenager to watch pórn cos she's a lesbian?

That's so sick. Thise ones no sabi God. Den just dey parade nonsense up and down
Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by Ibunkun1(m): 5:43pm On Oct 09, 2022
Great100000:
I cant stop laughing when Kanan dey bang the door of that Palomar Baby mama..... grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Kanan don eat that Baby mama cookie grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin he is not thing straight again grin grin grin

The way he was banging that lady door, i know that the thing pain Kanan no be small. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

So we're seeing how Baba got his morals rotten grin
Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by Ibunkun1(m): 5:45pm On Oct 09, 2022
donephi:
I'm hoping none of them will, at least they can get hit but not die. I really like the chemistry between them, I will like to see them kain.

It's really complicated now with so much content to hold the viewers spell bound.

I hope so too. I thought all of them except juke and kanan would die. But it seems that won't be the case

1 Like

Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by donephi(m): 6:25pm On Oct 09, 2022
Ibunkun1:

I hope so too. I thought all of them except juke and kanan would die. But it seems that won't be the case
Certainly they will. The synopsis I saw or read(can't remember) narrated how Marv or his younger brother fell in love with a lady who was his teacher in something, so I'm thinking is Marv.

However, I'll really like to see a scene where Marv is kaining that lady. That lady brings him alive and she likes him too.

1 Like

Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by veekid(m): 6:27pm On Oct 09, 2022
Ibunkun1:

That's so sick. Thise ones no sabi God. Den just dey parade nonsense up and down
damn
Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by do4luv14(m): 8:00pm On Oct 09, 2022
pls Guyz try giving us link to watch new episode na, e no funny again oooo
Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by do4luv14(m): 8:47pm On Oct 09, 2022
Ibunkun1:

That's where I download and it's not heavy . it's just 75mb or so

make I go there, I will scream shot, and send it here

The App or the site
Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by olabolaji(m): 12:09am On Oct 14, 2022
How come no one has carried out a successful hit in this series grin grin
Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by Ekehwinz: 11:46am On Oct 14, 2022
Gangs of London

22 October

2 Likes

Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by veekid(m): 8:41pm On Oct 14, 2022
Ekehwinz:
Gangs of London

22 October
Watched season one and I can't remember the storyline anymore, the producer seems unserious

1 Like

Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by Ekehwinz: 8:59pm On Oct 14, 2022
veekid:
Watched season one and I can't remember the storyline anymore, the producer seems unserious

Really been so long that I thought they stopped it. I bet you will connect back cos that movie is damn interesting.
Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by veekid(m): 9:47pm On Oct 14, 2022
Ekehwinz:

Really been so long that I thought they stopped it. I bet you will connect back cos that movie is damn interesting.
Yeah! It is, meanwhile, make Una deh drop other action packed series like power for us jare. I've been idle of recent! Edakun ejoorrr

1 Like

Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by Ibunkun1(m): 10:05pm On Oct 14, 2022
olabolaji:
How come no one has carried out a successful hit in this series grin grin

grin grin
Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by Shakathezulu1: 10:07pm On Oct 14, 2022
veekid:
Yeah! It is, meanwhile, make Una deh drop other action packed series like power for us jare. I've been idle of recent! Edakun ejoorrr
Go download 'Top Boy'.
Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by veekid(m): 6:15am On Oct 15, 2022
Shakathezulu1:

Go download 'Top Boy'.
waiting for season season 5

(1) (2) (3) ... (159) (160) (161) (162) (163) (164) (165) ... (186) (Reply)

Watch Nigerian Movies Online For Free / Website For Downloading Korean Movies For Free.., / Merlin Season 6 Is Out! Watch The Trailer Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.