Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,626 members, 7,823,757 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 02:37 PM

Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ - TV/Movies (33) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ (250150 Views)

Into The Badlands Official Fan Thread / Zee World Series Fan Thread / 'POWER' Starz TV Series... Fans Let's Gist (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) ... (186) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by Bollove: 6:35pm On Jul 31, 2018
masterfactor:

I noticed it when Dre can't even bleep a girl in front of Diego arminez
It's good he didn't bleep, he is a manager and a business Man, he is designed to live long in the game ..... If he fvck up stupidly like that, he will easily get got !
Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by okooloyun1(m): 12:31am On Aug 01, 2018
Bollove:
you also noticed too , dre always look like puffpuff in my eyes .... That guy need a tattoo , watch queen of the south and u see gangstar in Pote or Boaz also watch The Wire .... Dre always look baed when he is angry oooo , like someone that just finished some hot kush !!

Tommy Really got Tariq, Tommy is seriously having sense while Ghost is losing sense Now !!!

50Cent really lived up, He is a true definition of STREET, Born Bred n Raised by the Street ..... He put his Street A's game in the movie !!
Please is it English they speak in Queen of the South? I want to watch it.
Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by Nobody: 12:33am On Aug 01, 2018
joashette:
I've been seeing Power since season 1 when it first aired. I instantly liked it. However in my opinion true Power fans would see that this latest season is off in my ways.

I don't know if the contract issue with the network affected them or they changed writers but there is an undertone that is gone. Either from trying to prolong the series or creative changes midway but Power needs something else they might not go as far as many would want.

Ghost so miscalculating, disjointed scenes, some parts rushed?! Oh no!!
Seconded! Looks like Ghost isn't as Intelligent as we though after all.

1 Like

Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by Nobody: 12:43am On Aug 01, 2018
Bollove:
if ghost ain't careful with that black priest he may reveal much against himself ......
Tommy Egan is getting sense nowadays oooo, he played the fast one on Angie while Kanan is creating more problems for Tommy n Ghost , the Jimenez on their back, the DEA on their back , Teresi snitched n Kanan about to take Tommy's Italian, Vincent .

Tariq is now with his Dad, Kanan is gonna kill that ashawo tasha lawyer ......
Ghost will fvcking die if he knows he ain't Tariq's Dad.

Fear women like Angie, the farther you are from them the better for you !!!
[/b][b]

Initially when the person who introduced me to Power told me Tommy was his favourite character, I was like 'Tommy how? He is too Brash' but after Monday's Episode? I'm Officially #TeamTommy.

3 Likes

Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by Bollove: 2:53am On Aug 01, 2018
AryaSand:
[/b][b]

Initially when the person who introduced me to Power told me Tommy was his favourite character, I was like 'Tommy how? He is too Brash' but after Monday's Episode? I'm Officially #TeamTommy.
Tommy's character is too spicy .... But I was Sad when the character changed inside Angela's room, I prefer the "never think before act" tommy ..... See how he elicit response from Tariq too, Ghost can never get such response outa Tariq .....

Ghost is a poor Dad, don't hide obvious events from your kids mehn !!

2 Likes

Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by Bollove: 2:56am On Aug 01, 2018
okooloyun1:
Please is it English they speak in Queen of the South? I want to watch it.
English and Spanish ..... 80% English, 20% Mexican Spanish ..... You must surely love it grin .... Teresita !!

1 Like

Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by BlueRayDick: 6:37am On Aug 01, 2018
Bollove:
you also noticed too , dre always look like puffpuff in my eyes .... That guy need a tattoo , watch queen of the south and u see gangstar in Pote or Boaz also watch The Wire .... Dre always look baed when he is angry oooo , like someone that just finished some hot kush !!

Tommy Really got Tariq, Tommy is seriously having sense while Ghost is losing sense Now !!!

50Cent really lived up, He is a true definition of STREET, Born Bred n Raised by the Street ..... He put his Street A's game in the movie !!

Pote is not a gangster now, he's a sicaro. The best of the best trained assassin/mafia. Those one's no dey reason anything out. NA to just kill as many as possible for whoever they are loyal to.

As for boaz, that one NA military strategist.

If you are talking gangster, then that black american(I can't recall his name now) who runs Chicago and his sister are the true definition of gangster in terms of comparing queen of the south to power.

1 Like

Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by naza2020: 1:59pm On Aug 01, 2018
One tin dat I knw........z dat I knw nufin
Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by masterfactor(m): 8:01am On Aug 02, 2018
Conversation between Tommy and Tariq
Tommy:- it was you who warned Dre that we were coming for him wasn’t it.
Tariq:- what are you talking about
Tommy:- at your sister funeral, you over heard me tell your dad about Dre.
Tariq:- yes
Tommy:- because you snitch riq, your uncle Tommy almost got kill in a drive by the other day.
Tariq:- I didn’t
Tommy:- I'm in a very deep shitt now with some scary people, Dre might have missed, but I’m probably still gonna get got, or end up in prison if I don’t figure this out, how to get out of this.
Tariq:- Why do you want Dre dead. I mean, if you would have told me the truth may be
Tommy:- he stole my entire business,he tried to kill kenan, he killed my friend who was a priest and he sent you into a shoot out with a cop is why, now you didn’t know all that but you did know that Dre is our enemy, why did you snitch riq.
Tariq:- cause he helped me get my enemy, he gave me rayrays location.
Tommy:- loyal to your own cause, you sound like ghost.
Tariq:- I did the right thing uncle Tommy.
Tommy:- remember Socrates,riq you don’t know nothing, now drive us home
Best scene evergrin

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by mgtow: 8:07am On Aug 02, 2018
masterfactor:
Tommy:- because you snitch riq, your uncle Tommy almost got kill in a drive by the other day.
Tommy:- I'm in a very deep shitt now with some scary people, Dre might have missed, but I’m probably still gonna get got, or end up in prison if I don’t figure this out, how to get out of this.
Tariq:- Why do you want Dre dead. I mean, if you would have told me the truth may be
Tommy:- he stole my entire business,he tried to kill kenan, he killed my friend who was a priest and he sent you into a shoot out with a cop is why, now you didn’t know all that but you did know that Dre is our enemy, why did you snitch riq.
Best scene evergrin

The episode was too dope, and yeah that scene gave me shivers. Tommy is king!

4 Likes

Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by mgtow: 8:18am On Aug 02, 2018
AryaSand:

Seconded! Looks like Ghost isn't as Intelligent as we though after all.

Remember that when faced with a tragedy such as the death of a loved one we tend to react in different ways. Ghost is trying to come to grips with the fact that he's really not in control of the situation.

It will only take him one episode to get his shìt together and eradicate all his enemies. He just needs a moment of clarity. Tommy has had to step up as a matter of necessity cos he doesn't have Ghost to lean on like before anymore.

I've always loved Tommy's attitude and Ghost's packaging. Toh bahd!

1 Like

Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by masterfactor(m): 8:55am On Aug 02, 2018
mgtow:

The episode was too dope, and yeah that scene gave me shivers. Tommy is king!
can't stop watching that particular scene. it's just too dope
Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by queenfav(f): 1:47pm On Aug 03, 2018
Sirfeeking:
I believe Tasha is doing the right thing.She is just protecting the kids because it is obvious Ghost will surely pay for his crime.The end is near sad

My major concern is the safety of the tape,Proctor should be extremely careful because he is dealing with the angels of death at the moment(we all know what Ghost and Tommy are capable of)

I really feel sorry for Valdez,she is very intelligent and hardworking but she is too emotional.She just can't do without Ghost's d*ck wink,the only consolation for her is to get pregnant for Ghost.

Kanan(LordBaelish of power) is not going to die now,he is too smart and street wise.He is the only nigga without any weakness,he has no friend,family etc.He has nothing to lose so it would take more than nine bullets to take him down tongue

I'm patiently waiting for the "Dremenez" romance,if you know you know...
Spot on. Dre is already even tired of the Jimenez. I watched the preview for season 6.He thinks he knows the drug game better, let him ask Ghost and Tommy what's up!

1 Like

Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by frankIzuchukwu(m): 10:30pm On Aug 03, 2018
Never underestimate the importance of a good public image= Tate

4 Likes

Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by Frankiss44(m): 6:50am On Aug 04, 2018
masterfactor:
Best scene evergrin

Am telling you
Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by aliyuthayo(m): 7:17am On Aug 05, 2018
S05 Episode 6 is out!

Toxicwap
Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by frankIzuchukwu(m): 10:51am On Aug 05, 2018
Boom! Tommy and Angela is really going down on this!
Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by Timbuktu14(m): 11:53am On Aug 05, 2018
This Episode legit LIT! grin

Now this is what I am talking about.
Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by Nobody: 10:33am On Aug 06, 2018
The title of this Episode should be 'It is Finished'
Oh Boy!
Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by masterfactor(m): 10:44am On Aug 06, 2018
Episode 6 is full of suspense, Angela in trouble, her only saving grace is that she used another employee username and password to delete Tasha ballistic gun report., too bad someone else will take the fall(Angela too wise).To archieve something in life, you need to collaborate with your enemy once in a while, Ghost and Dre working together. Tariq is a born gangster, thank God is real dad (kenan) is teaching him how to be one. Hard time for proctor, John Mark will soon get a taste of his own medicine. As for tommy, only time will tell,teresi is a snitch

1 Like

Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by Goandie: 2:32pm On Aug 06, 2018
masterfactor:
Episode 6 is full of suspense, Angela in trouble, her only saving grace is that she used another employee username and password to delete Tasha ballistic gun report., too bad someone else will take the fall(Angela too wise).To archieve something in life, you need to collaborate with your enemy once in a while, Ghost and Dre working together. Tariq is a born gangster, thank God is real dad (kenan) is teaching him how to be one. Hard time for proctor, John Mark will soon get a taste of his own medicine. As for tommy, only time will tell,teresi is a snitch

i have a feeling tommy know dat teresi wana snitch him, watch that him nd ghost convo again wen ghost told him he cant clean is moni again part.
angela always find that loophole wen she is in trouble just watch nd see
Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by TroubleMaker47(m): 10:39pm On Aug 06, 2018
Mehn, all this problems because of Tariq!
Wanting to be gangster but he's just a dumbass! angry
Just can't wait to see Angela n ghost wrigle out of this 1
Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by mgtow: 10:55pm On Aug 06, 2018
Mark my words, Tasha still loves Ghost. It's a FOREVER something. If he showed some seriousness she would dump that conehead lawyer so fast his shiny head would spin.

6 Likes

Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by wildchild1: 11:32pm On Aug 06, 2018
Tariq is a fool. He ain't know nothing
Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by Timbuktu14(m): 12:01am On Aug 07, 2018
mgtow:
Mark my words, Tasha still loves Ghost. It's a FOREVER something. If he showed some seriousness she would dump that conehead lawyer so fast his shiny head would spin.
I think Terry Silver would disappoint Tasha. Na wetin go reboot her brain to factory settings be that.

3 Likes

Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by mgtow: 12:08am On Aug 07, 2018
Timbuktu14:
I think Terry Silver would disappoint Tasha. Na wetin go reboot her brain to factory settings be that.

Nah... he's sprung. He will unwittingly come through for her to score some brownie points. He's competing against Ghost in his mind. Though he hates Ghost but it's a secret kind of admiration cos Ghost has everything he wants and is everything he aspires to be.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by aliyuthayo(m): 6:07am On Aug 07, 2018
I think Tommy had figured Teresi as a SNITCH, I don't think the writer want him to go down now as S06 is already loading.
Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by DrTims(m): 9:43am On Aug 07, 2018
Wow. I'm enjoying every bit of it smiley
Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by sod09(m): 2:26pm On Aug 07, 2018
this episode is the type you dont want it to end..can sunday come already
Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by rollyjay85(m): 9:02pm On Aug 08, 2018
what a nice episode, waiting for the next episode
Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by frankIzuchukwu(m): 9:08pm On Aug 09, 2018
James- Hey Dre can we rap!

(1) (2) (3) ... (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) ... (186) (Reply)

Watch Nigerian Movies Online For Free / Website For Downloading Korean Movies For Free.., / Merlin Season 6 Is Out! Watch The Trailer Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.