Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,256 members, 7,818,876 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:04 AM

Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ - TV/Movies (34) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ (249495 Views)

Into The Badlands Official Fan Thread / Zee World Series Fan Thread / 'POWER' Starz TV Series... Fans Let's Gist (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) ... (186) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by Sike(m): 3:05am On Aug 12, 2018
Next episode
Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by Timbuktu14(m): 1:22pm On Aug 12, 2018
Sike:
Next episode
Not seen it online just yet. Wonder why it's taking too long to upload.
Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by sod09(m): 1:48pm On Aug 12, 2018
Same here too...any one with latest episode link?
Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by ntyce(m): 4:37pm On Aug 12, 2018
Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by sod09(m): 6:29pm On Aug 12, 2018
Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by haaryobhami: 6:30pm On Aug 12, 2018
where can i download power pls,its not on any site
Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by haaryobhami: 6:31pm On Aug 12, 2018
sod09:
thanks downloading
am trying to download its not even showing download icon.
which browser did u
Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by sod09(m): 6:35pm On Aug 12, 2018
haaryobhami:
am trying to download its not even showing download icon.
which browser did u
use UC browser you see a down arrow
Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by haaryobhami: 6:47pm On Aug 12, 2018
sod09:
use UC browser you see a down arrow
its not showing,can't see any arrow
Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by sod09(m): 6:55pm On Aug 12, 2018
haaryobhami:
its not showing,can't see any arrow
check the screenshot

Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by Sirfeeking(m): 2:03pm On Aug 13, 2018
Wow! I love this episode,Diego Jimenez is dead.Dre failed his task,there is fire on the mountain.Ghost is currently leading the chess game at the moment,counselor Tate just lost a point cool

8 Likes

Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by Nobody: 4:29pm On Aug 13, 2018
Wowwwwwwwwwwww!
What kind of Badass Plot Twist is this?

1 Like

Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by Nobody: 4:34pm On Aug 13, 2018
Sirfeeking:
Wow! I love this episode,Diego Jimenez is dead.Dre failed his task,there is fire on the mountain.Ghost is currently leading the chess game at the moment,counselor Tate just lost a point cool

Ghost is surely going to win against Council-man Tate, that one is too small for ghost to handle. It is that Werey Kanan who seems be about 3steps ahead that i'm afraid of. And that 'modaflunker' Teresi too.

2 Likes

Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by Sirfeeking(m): 5:37pm On Aug 13, 2018
AryaSand:

Ghost is surely going to win against Council-man Tate, that one is too small for ghost to handle. It is that Werey Kanan who seems be about 3steps ahead that i'm afraid of. And that 'modaflunker' Teresi too.
Teresi just gave Jon Mark the biggest opportunity so far to nail Ghost,Kanan is the true definition of a badass gangster.It is a pity Tarik is walking on the fast lane despite everything his parents did for him.Dre is the pawn in this chess game cool

I love POWER
Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by Nobody: 5:45pm On Aug 13, 2018
Sirfeeking:
Teresi just gave Jon Mark the biggest opportunity so far to nail Ghost,Kanan is the true definition of a badass gangster.It is a pity Tarik is walking on the fast lane despite everything his parents did for him.Dre is the pawn in this chess game cool

I love POWER

That Tarik is just a Useless Boy. Most useless son ever.

2 Likes

Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by Sirfeeking(m): 6:01pm On Aug 13, 2018
AryaSand:

That Tarik is just a Useless Boy. Most useless son ever.
Did you see the spoiler alert,Kanan is really polluting his mind.I'm enjoying this season
Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by jonsnow92: 7:21pm On Aug 13, 2018
For all the talk about power loosing the plot. what a way to bleep us in the ass. what a twist of plot.

Diego is a cunt, he made mistakes you won't expect a "connect" to make, it was way too easy killing him, and Jason too would have been easy had Kanan not change plans. Either way, Tasha would have sense now that very is gone and as for Tariq, no one has been able torahs that kid in all the series/movies I've seen him act.
Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by sod09(m): 7:32pm On Aug 13, 2018
Proctor: stop killing people
Tommy: no
grin grin
Tommy is werey I swear Kanan won't survive Tommy alone not to talk of ghost and tommy
Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by Sirfeeking(m): 8:34pm On Aug 13, 2018
jonsnow92:
For all the talk about power loosing the plot. what a way to bleep us in the ass. what a twist of plot.

Diego is a cunt, he made mistakes you won't expect a "connect" to make, it was way too easy killing him, and Jason too would have been easy had Kanan not change plans. Either way, Tasha would have sense now that very is gone and as for Tariq, no one has been able torahs that kid in all the series/movies I've seen him act.
Diego is too proud,careless and arrogant,he underestimated his enemies especially Dre.

Kanan is a born killer cool Diego reminds me of Goliath in the holy bible.His power didn't stop his head from beheading cool

2 Likes

Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by Nobody: 9:06pm On Aug 13, 2018
Sirfeeking:
Diego is too proud,careless and arrogant,he underestimated his enemies especially Dre.

Kanan is a born killer cool Diego reminds me of Goliath in the holy bible.His power didn't stop his head from beheading cool

Diego was Careless no doubt, he had no Idea his sister wanted him out plus he was too comfortable with Dre. I won't say he underestimated Dre, he was just too comfortable.

2 Likes

Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by jonsnow92: 9:16pm On Aug 13, 2018
AryaSand:

Diego was Careless no doubt, he had no Idea his sister wanted him out plus he was too comfortable with Dre. I won't say he underestimated Dre, he was just too comfortable.
its underestimating in my opinion. He said he doesn't like Dre, So he couldn't have been comfortable with him,you can't be comfortable with someone you don't like.. It was a case of him underestimating Dre and thinking Dre would do anything to impress and try to win over his trust.

Either way though Dre is a slick mofo.

1 Like

Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by jonsnow92: 9:18pm On Aug 13, 2018
Sirfeeking:

Kanan is the only one in Power that thinks with his head. Only his Head..I can't wait for the battle between Dre and Kanan again later on, only by then Kanan looks like the eventual winner cos Ghost doesn't see Kanan as a threat anymore, he's too focused on taking Dre out.
Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by ShugaFly(m): 8:34pm On Aug 14, 2018
Abeg what about tariq junior Sis apart from the one that got killed, thought they had another little child
Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by sod09(m): 9:08pm On Aug 14, 2018
ShugaFly:
Abeg what about tariq junior Sis apart from the one that got killed, thought they had another little child
she's with Tasha's mommy both ain't that important in the series

1 Like

Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by Goandie: 6:27pm On Aug 15, 2018
jonsnow92:
Kanan is the only one in Power that thinks with his head. Only his Head..I can't wait for the battle between Dre and Kanan again later on, only by then Kanan looks like the eventual winner cos Ghost doesn't see Kanan as a threat anymore, he's too focused on taking Dre out.

i have a feeling that tommy and ghost av one mad plan down for kanan dat will surprise him nd
theresi snitching big tym on ghost will bring anoda twist 2 d series

1 Like

Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by Nobody: 4:55pm On Aug 16, 2018
Goandie:

i have a feeling that tommy and ghost av one mad plan down for kanan dat will surprise him nd
theresi snitching big tym on ghost will bring anoda twist 2 d series

Amin oooooooo!
Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by Kaycee7(m): 5:12pm On Aug 16, 2018
So nobody's going to talk about how idi0t Ghost scared Terry away? Now problem that was supposed to be solved is now complicated.
Tommy is too simple. You haven't even known your dad for a year and your singing like a nightingale. He's lucky it seems like Teresi is going soft for him and choosing to throw Ghost to the wolves.
Dre is going to be pissed with Ghost.
Angela should not turn evil, abeg. There's still hope for her.

2 Likes

Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by foreverkind1(m): 6:44pm On Aug 16, 2018
Am in episode 7 of season 5 already, Nice series
Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by Timbuktu14(m): 8:49pm On Aug 16, 2018
foreverkind1:
Am in episode 7 of season 5 already, Nice series
7? Where did you download 7?

(1) (2) (3) ... (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) ... (186) (Reply)

Watch Nigerian Movies Online For Free / Website For Downloading Korean Movies For Free.., / Merlin Season 6 Is Out! Watch The Trailer Here

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.