Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,293 members, 7,811,882 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:06 PM

Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ - TV/Movies (97) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ (248557 Views)

Into The Badlands Official Fan Thread / Zee World Series Fan Thread / 'POWER' Starz TV Series... Fans Let's Gist (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (94) (95) (96) (97) (98) (99) (100) ... (186) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by tendyjohn(m): 8:57pm On Sep 08, 2020
Saxe doesn't thrive under pressure according to his brother.

Let's see if he's going to keep his job for long.

2 Likes

Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by Ibunkun1(m): 9:25pm On Sep 08, 2020
Whose song is that major song they used in this episode. " They made a monster out of me".
Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by tendyjohn(m): 9:29pm On Sep 08, 2020
Ibunkun1:
Whose song is that major song they used in this episode. " They made a monster out of me".

Jacob Banks - Monster

1 Like

Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by Gr8lex(m): 10:47pm On Sep 08, 2020
Ibunkun1:
Someone already answered you and I think you can also check out Chainsmoking by Jacob Banks.
P.S: He's a Nigerian.
Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by Ibunkun1(m): 10:52pm On Sep 08, 2020
Gr8lex:

Someone already answered you and I think you can also check out Chainsmoking by Jacob Banks.
P.S: He's a Nigerian.

What!, Amazing! cool.

3 Likes

Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by Ibunkun1(m): 10:53pm On Sep 08, 2020
tendyjohn:

Jacob Banks - Monster

OK. Thanks

1 Like

Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by iamoyindamola(m): 11:47am On Sep 09, 2020
Ibunkun1:
The song was played in the season ghost went to prison
Monster -jacob banks

1 Like

Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by donephi(m): 9:00pm On Sep 09, 2020
Why do they really want Ghost's life to stay secret if he is actually dead? To the point the party had to nail Tasha using FBI and telling the locals to drop charges against her. Lots are not adding up...

Tariq is becoming smarter than I expected

2 Likes

Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by Ibunkun1(m): 7:42am On Sep 10, 2020
donephi:
Why do they really want Ghost's life to stay secret if he is actually dead? To the point the party had to nail Tasha using FBI and telling the locals to drop charges against her. Lots are not adding up...

If Ghost's life becomes open, it'll tarnish the image and credibility of the party.

5 Likes

Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by Ibunkun1(m): 7:42am On Sep 10, 2020
donephi:

If Ghost's life becomes open, it'll tarnish the image and credibility of the party. I think

1 Like

Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by Nobody: 11:02am On Sep 10, 2020
Is tasha and tariq planning to do the something she and ghost did to canan ??, why mention Tommy name, when she knows Tommy witness ghost assasination and can implicate Tariq, or does she forget the fact that Tommy is not a corner boy you can just take out like that. Tasha no get brain at all. I see tariq not reaching ghost status....

6 Likes

Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by Ibunkun1(m): 8:47pm On Sep 10, 2020
fact45:
Is tasha and tariq planning to do the something she and ghost did to canan ??, why mention Tommy name, when she knows Tommy witness ghost assasination and can implicate Tariq, or does she forget the fact that Tommy is not a corner boy you can just take out like that. Tasha no get brain at all. I see tariq not reaching ghost status....

Seriously, Tommy will deal with the two of them ehn. Thrice tommy lost the people he loved because of their family. And I'm 100% sure tommy won't do what tariq and tasha has done to him to them
At this point he'll deal with them ruthlessly. What rubbish!
Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by TroubleMaker47(m): 9:47pm On Sep 10, 2020
Ibunkun1:

Seriously, Tommy will deal with the two of them ehn. Thrice tommy lost the people he loved because of their family. And I'm 100% sure tommy won't do what tariq and tasha has done to him to them
I don't think Tommy is coming in, in this spin off. His name didn't comeup at the cast

1 Like

Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by Nobody: 9:52pm On Sep 10, 2020
Ibunkun1:

As in, she has forgotten that Tommy knew she killed kisha, and also know that tariq kill rayray, if Tommy testify that's the end of her and her precious Tariq....

2 Likes

Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by Nobody: 9:53pm On Sep 10, 2020
TroubleMaker47:

I don't think Tommy is coming in, in this spin off. His name didn't comeup at the cast
I think there is a spin off for Tommy too.

1 Like

Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by TroubleMaker47(m): 9:57pm On Sep 10, 2020
fact45:

I meant in Power book 2 spin off
Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by iamconcept(m): 11:09pm On Sep 10, 2020
Omo I don jonz forgot its out
Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by Ibunkun1(m): 12:28am On Sep 11, 2020
TroubleMaker47:

He'll come one point or the other. C.K said something about it. I'm not sure though

2 Likes

Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by Ibunkun1(m): 12:29am On Sep 11, 2020
fact45:

Yes, there is
Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by donephi(m): 6:42am On Sep 13, 2020
Any link yet for episode 11
Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by wildchild1: 12:53pm On Sep 13, 2020
donephi:
Any link yet for episode 11

Till midnight or tomorrow morning
Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by NNAMDIII(m): 11:16pm On Sep 13, 2020
Chisos! I don jonz, so power is out!
Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by Ibunkun1(m): 11:32pm On Sep 13, 2020
NNAMDIII:
Chisos! I don jonz, so power is out!

grin, yes o. First episode was released last week
Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by NNAMDIII(m): 11:39pm On Sep 13, 2020
Ibunkun1:

grin, yes o. First episode was released last week
Abeg do you know where i can Download? Will o2tvseries have it? Can't wait for night plan cheesy

1 Like

Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by Ibunkun1(m): 12:05am On Sep 14, 2020
NNAMDIII:
Abeg do you know where i can Download? Will o2tvseries have it? Can't wait for night plan cheesy

Yes, 02tvseries does. But I've not seen the second episode there yet. You can also try
Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by Ibunkun1(m): 12:16am On Sep 14, 2020
Thanks grin
Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by Ibunkun1(m): 2:57am On Sep 14, 2020
Saxe will still put himself in trouble, That tejada family is one wicked on geez!. I think the way they're all oriented towards crime was what ghost always wanted to avoid with his kids.

It's getting hotter cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by Zyxzzzz: 11:45am On Sep 14, 2020
So the book 2 has been out since.

Let me go and download
Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by Nobody: 1:43pm On Sep 14, 2020
Ibunkun1:
Saxe will still put himself in trouble, That tejada family is one wicked on geez!. I think the way they're all oriented towards crime was what ghost always wanted to avoid with his kids.

It's getting hotter cheesy
That was the mistake ghost did, he did not teach his children the game, that is the reason Reina got killed...

3 Likes

Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by eph12(m): 4:23pm On Sep 14, 2020
fact45:

That was the mistake ghost did, he did not teach his children the game, that is the reason Reina got killed...
He didn't want that life for his kids.

3 Likes

Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by Ibunkun1(m): 5:31pm On Sep 14, 2020
fact45:

You're kind of right though, but the main reason why he didn't teach them the game was because he didn't want his Children to be involved in drug dealing.

The primary reason Reina got killed was that ghost was a bad Father. Although he wanted his kids to live a legit life, he should have atleast taught them self defense and how to survive when things turn against them. One of ghost's obvious flaws was that he was a bad Father despite the fact that he loved them.
I believe Tommy will be a better Father than him

For ghost the game was a means to achieve his dreams, but he couldn't pull out and he faced the consequences of his choices. He and Tommy are still my favorites.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (94) (95) (96) (97) (98) (99) (100) ... (186) (Reply)

Watch Nigerian Movies Online For Free / Website For Downloading Korean Movies For Free.., / Merlin Season 6 Is Out! Watch The Trailer Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.