Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,425 members, 7,954,667 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 06:16 AM

Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ - TV/Movies (95) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ (267030 Views)

Into The Badlands Official Fan Thread / Zee World Series Fan Thread / 'POWER' Starz TV Series... Fans Let's Gist (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (92) (93) (94) (95) (96) (97) (98) ... (189) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by junnyjake(m): 11:11pm On Feb 16, 2020
obontami:

I agree with you 100%. I thought I'll rat Tommy out when Blanca Rodriguez was threatening he'll get the niddle, dude didn't panic. I love tommy too, the way he killed them Italians was epic something like superman LOL. grin grin grin

Poncho?

Who's Poncho? That's a stupid name. Dude kept his calm through out.

Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by Nobody: 11:29pm On Feb 16, 2020
Brosjay3:

None that i know of.

Six, Punisher, The Brave, Tyrant, Shooter, Taken, 24 Legacy, Tom Clansy, Treadstone

1 Like

Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by Nobody: 11:40pm On Feb 16, 2020
obontami:

So tasha smart pass ghost? Na wa o

Not that Tasha smart pass Ghost, but she get mind pass both Ghost + Tommy.... #MyOpinion

And i can prove that.... an example can be cited in their quest to kill Lobos, it was all Tasha's idea. Another example cited was sending Kanan to jail. It was also Tasha's idea.
Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by obontami: 11:47pm On Feb 16, 2020
makydebbie:

Tommy is the GOAT oo. grin grin

He's my favorite character on the show.
Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by obontami: 11:49pm On Feb 16, 2020
junnyjake:

Poncho?

Who's Poncho? That's a stupid name. Dude kept his calm through out.
He told rodriguez that shit. But the motherfucker blowed poncho's head off!
Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by obontami: 11:51pm On Feb 16, 2020
BlessedUp10:

Not that Tasha smart pass Ghost, but she get mind pass both Ghost + Tommy.... #MyOpinion

And i can prove that.... an example can be cited in their quest to kill Lobos, it was all Tasha's idea. Another example cited was sending Kanan to jail. It was also Tasha's idea.

I still don't think so. She can't do half of gangsta shit ghost and Tommy pull off. #fact

1 Like

Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by Nobody: 12:02am On Feb 17, 2020
obontami:

I still don't think so. She can't do half of gangsta shit ghost and Tommy pull off. #fact

Bro, fact is Tasha is the only person in that series that can kill anyone. Ghost can't kill Tommy, the same thing goes for Tommy. But Tasha can kill anyone. She killed her own best friend, Lakeisha. She was already on her way to kill Ghost before Tariq did. She took the fall for it.
Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by Subomi007: 12:20am On Feb 17, 2020
Brosjay3:

None that i know of.

Thank you.. I appreciate.
Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by JohnnyPalmer: 12:46pm On Feb 17, 2020
BlessedUp10:

Bro, fact is Tasha is the only person in that series that can kill anyone. Ghost can't kill Tommy, the same thing goes for Tommy. But Tasha can kill anyone. She killed her own best friend, Lakeisha. She was already on her way to kill Ghost before Tariq did. She took the fall for it.

How can you say Ghost can't kill tommy

Ghost who already thought he killed tommy

2 Likes

Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by JohnnyPalmer: 12:49pm On Feb 17, 2020
BlessedUp10:

Tasha is dumb

She's a soldier right, but no one is as intelligent as ghost

Tasha just proved ghost right with what he said at the cemetery to her

She tried to frame someone who was street smart..... She eventually went down for a murder she didn't commit

Very dumb thing to do..... She got nothing and she's going to jail

1 Like

Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by newguy1(m): 9:15pm On Feb 17, 2020
BlessedUp10:

wrong she killed lakeesha then lied about it I don’t want to say she’s a coward but she’s used emotions to get away with it from tommy. She’s not a gangsta but a gangster chick pls don’t hype r because they made are look important in the last season

1 Like

Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by waywardpikin: 9:55pm On Feb 17, 2020
The truth is that the Power series fùcked Ghost's character over. He was brains, brawn... everything. They just tried so hard to make him out to be the bad guy which even we the viewers couldn't connect with. Yeah he cheated on his wife and broke his family up cos of Angela, but most sons love their fathers regardless of their transgressions. And Ghost had always proven to have Tariq's back regardless of his stùpidity. So it made no sense why Tariq would just hate his father to point of killing him. To me, it is beyond reason. When Tariq was kidnapped, Ghost with the help of Tommy went through hell and back to get Tariq freed. Come on, how else can a gangster father show that he's got your back? Even wants you to go to school, doesn't want you to do drugs. COME ON!!!

Tariq is the ultimate snitch, worse than Dre. He's fùcked everybody over who ever trusted him, such that he's barely even a character... more like a caricature.

If at all Ghost was to die, he was supposed to go out in a blaze of glory. That motherfùcker deserved it, even more than Tommy. He was, at least, supposed to die in a Scarface: Tony Montana style, under fire from a hail of bullets, because that is what it would take to stop him. For his name was James St. Patrick aka Ghost, the man who nothing could stop now.

He was downgraded, his character thrown in the trashbin to be forgotten to history. Then Tommy was elevated, the one who really deserved to die. The stone cold brute, the kill-now-ask-questions-later motherfùcker. And then he rode off into the sunset. That was, I must admit, one of the coolest scenes of the entire series. Gave me a sense of peace, that at least one of them made it out alive cos I can't imagine Ghost dying then Tommy dying shortly after, you don finish me be that. But imagine if it was Ghost riding off into the sunset, Tommy got got and everyone thinks that Ghost is dead. He doesn't get his clean slate in New York, but he got out the game. He fùcking got out. Flashes of Angela in the passenger seat beside him. Adina Howard's "Freak Like Me" blasting on the stereo as he rides off into the horizon. "Big Rich Town" fading in shortly after.

Nobody should quote me ooo. The truth is that I'm still actually really truthfully in sifia pains.

9 Likes

Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by JohnnyPalmer: 10:15pm On Feb 17, 2020
waywardpikin:
The truth is that the Power series fùcked Ghost's character over. He was brains, brawn... everything. They just tried so hard to make him out to be the bad guy which even we the viewers couldn't connect with. Yeah he cheated on his wife and broke his family up cos of Angela, but most sons love their fathers regardless of their transgressions. And Ghost had always proven to have Tariq's back regardless of his stùpidity. So it made no sense why Tariq would just hate his father to point of killing him. To me, it is beyond reason. When Tariq was kidnapped, Ghost with the help of Tommy went through hell and back to get Tariq freed. Come on, how else can a gangster father show that he's got your back? Even wants you to go to school, doesn't want you to do drugs. COME ON!!!

Tariq is the ultimate snitch, worse than Dre. He's fùcked everybody over who ever trusted him, such that he's barely even a character... more like a caricature.

If at all Ghost was to die, he was supposed to go out in a blaze of glory. That motherfùcker deserved it, even more than Tommy. He was, at least, supposed to die in a Scarface: Tony Montana style, under fire from a hail of bullets, because that is what it would take to stop him. For his name was James St. Patrick aka Ghost, the man who nothing could stop now.

He was downgraded, his character thrown in the trashbin to be forgotten to history. Then Tommy was elevated, the one who really deserved to die. The stone cold brute, the kill-now-ask-questions-later motherfùcker. And then he rode off into the sunset. That was, I must admit, one of the coolest scenes of the entire series. Gave me a sense of peace, that at least one of them made it out alive cos I can't imagine Ghost dying then Tommy dying shortly after, you don finish me be that. But imagine if it was Ghost riding off into the sunset, Tommy got got and everyone thinks that Ghost is dead. He doesn't get his clean slate in New York, but he got out the game. He fùcking got out. Flashes of Angela in the passenger seat beside him. Adina Howard's "Freak Like Me" blasting on the stereo as he rides off into the horizon. "Big Rich Town" fading in shortly after.

Nobody should quote me ooo. The truth is that I'm still actually really truthfully in sifia pains.

I agree with you

Tariq is the dumbest and most annoying in the whole show

They making him look like some kinda legend or bad asss niggarr at the end of the show

He was given everything, a father who loved you so much wanted you to have the life he never had.... Get a good education and all
He wants to form street, so easily vulnerable and dumb, kanan could creep in and influence

The Tariq character is so flawed.... He's the cause of so many major characters death, directly or indirectly
All in the name of protecting him, he's so dumb he got his sister killed

He had everything, parents who will do anything to protect you, even though they are not perfect.... They have money, all they want for you is to be different
Even Ghost wants more than anything to be legit, thus his problem with tasha

Yet Tariq chose to be the exact opposite version of what his parents wanted for him to be

He should have died a long time ago,
Very annoying spoilt brat

4 Likes

Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by Nobody: 9:54am On Feb 20, 2020
BlessedUp10:

Six, Punisher, The Brave, Tyrant, Shooter, Taken, 24 Legacy, Tom Clansy, Treadstone
24 Legacy is short but very interesting, I think I watched it around the same time Prison Break last Season aired, 2016 or 2017, I didn't know why they stopped the show.
Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by Nobody: 9:55am On Feb 20, 2020
obontami:

He's my favorite character on the show.
You don't like Tariq? lipsrsealed
Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by Nobody: 10:01am On Feb 20, 2020
waywardpikin:

They even try so hard in making Ghost Character become very arrogant from the few last episode which everyone knows right from time that Ghost is a very humble character. So many things were not connecting and adding up, I just feel they just had to rush things because they want to end the show, anyways it's just fiction.

2 Likes

Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by Nobody: 12:20pm On Feb 20, 2020
gingercrazy:
24 Legacy is short but very interesting, I think I watched it around the same time Prison Break last Season aired, 2016 or 2017, I didn't know why they stopped the show.

Same thing with The Brave series, they stopped. I still don't understand why.
Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by obontami: 5:38pm On Feb 20, 2020
gingercrazy:
You don't like Tariq? lipsrsealed

Common bruh, you know everybody hates tariq. grin

3 Likes

Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by obontami: 5:40pm On Feb 20, 2020
BlessedUp10:

Are these series or movies. If yes, is it like power or something?
Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by obontami: 5:45pm On Feb 20, 2020
gingercrazy:
They even try so hard in making Ghost Character become very arrogant from the few last episode which everyone knows right from time that Ghost is a very humble character. So many things were not connecting and adding up, I just feel they just had to rush things because they want to end the show, anyways it's just fiction.

I noticed that too.
Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by Nobody: 5:49pm On Feb 20, 2020
obontami:

Are these series or movies. If yes, is it like power or something?

Series, and NO, not like POWER. If u want to watch series like POWER go watch Queen of The South, Bad Blood, Godfather of Halem, Snowfall, Narcos, ElChapo

2 Likes

Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by Nobody: 9:25pm On Feb 20, 2020
obontami:

Common bruh, you know everybody hates tariq. grin
Don't mind me Bro, I'm just messing with you. wink
Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by NNAMDIII(m): 10:11am On Feb 21, 2020
who knows when season 6 will be out?
Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by makydebbie(f): 10:15am On Feb 21, 2020
NNAMDIII:
who knows when season 6 will be out?

Happy new year bro.

1 Like

Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by Nobody: 2:15pm On Feb 21, 2020
makydebbie:

Happy new year bro.

cheesy
Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by ekesoft(m): 10:24am On Mar 08, 2020
rajiabiodun03:

You're correct, I saw that too.

https://www.nairaland.com/5700536/mini-importation-say-no-procurement-agents

Be your own procurement agent
Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by CodedTobx(m): 4:34pm On Mar 08, 2020
Pls who knows how to download power series on iPhone ?
Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by Nobody: 6:08am On Mar 19, 2020
korede2016:
Enjoy that before power spin off comes out June which is the summer time in yankee

Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by DonroxyII: 12:11pm On Jul 10, 2020
Power ended so perfectly ...

I like the fact that Tariq Killed Ghost .... Also, the mother took the fall for his Son ... Ohhhh Mama !

Ghost is very selfish ... hiaannn. !

I can't wait for the spin off ... let's see how Tariq is gonna survive killing his dad and making a 3.5 GPA
Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by Nobody: 3:14pm On Sep 04, 2020
3 says to go

1 Like

Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by iamconcept(m): 4:15pm On Sep 04, 2020
fact45:
3 says to go
mad oo i need new series btw..i favour crime sci fi a lil and some apocalypse shii
Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by Mopricelezz(f): 9:03pm On Sep 04, 2020
iamconcept:
mad oo
i need new series btw..i favour crime sci fi a lil and some apocalypse shii

Go see 'Raised by wolves' it looks promising

(1) (2) (3) ... (92) (93) (94) (95) (96) (97) (98) ... (189) (Reply)

MTN Project Fame Season 8 Official Thread / Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House / Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine'

Viewing this topic: Ekehwinz

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.