Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,755 members, 7,827,798 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:10 PM

ASUU Orders Varsities To Resume On Monday - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / ASUU Orders Varsities To Resume On Monday (7933 Views)

FG Probes 10 Varsities Over Fraud, Sex Scandals(see List)-daily Trust / Schools In Lagos Now To Resume On 8th October. / Nigerian Varsities To Open Next Week, With Or Without ASUU After Meeting With FG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ASUU Orders Varsities To Resume On Monday by graciella(f): 4:54pm On Oct 16, 2009
Today being friday, makes am one week yet they havent signed it or called a meeting yet. which way naija
Re: ASUU Orders Varsities To Resume On Monday by Dclique(m): 6:31pm On Oct 16, 2009
About their meeting, Heard they are making progress.
Re: ASUU Orders Varsities To Resume On Monday by Dclique(m): 6:31pm On Oct 16, 2009
About their meeting, Heard they are making progress.
Re: ASUU Orders Varsities To Resume On Monday by otokx(m): 9:51am On Oct 17, 2009
They better make progress within the next week or we shall be back to square one in no time at all.
Re: ASUU Orders Varsities To Resume On Monday by Richydos(m): 10:29am On Oct 17, 2009
i don't they will go back on strike[color=][/color]
Re: ASUU Orders Varsities To Resume On Monday by graciella(f): 2:36pm On Oct 17, 2009
they are making progress and we dont hear any notice of meeting on tv/radio? abeg source pls

it is when they go on strike again dat we go dey hear ASUU up and down as if they don do bad thing.
Re: ASUU Orders Varsities To Resume On Monday by otokx(m): 9:38am On Oct 18, 2009
One more week
Re: ASUU Orders Varsities To Resume On Monday by Funtz: 9:40am On Oct 18, 2009
otokx:

One more week

LOL!!
Re: ASUU Orders Varsities To Resume On Monday by EXICON(m): 10:57am On Oct 19, 2009
yes you are right rooney. as a matter of fact, schools have started resuming. some that have pending 1st semester exams are concluding that this week while others are beginning 2nd semester.exicon.www.motivation4today..com
Re: ASUU Orders Varsities To Resume On Monday by Dminister(m): 1:08pm On Oct 19, 2009
Greetings to all aauites,i think there is misconceptions about ASUU and federal govt.Only last friday i had the news that ASUU and federal govt had ended the renegotiation meeting held in abuja.From the news both party agreed that they have resolved the conflagration in our universities.meaning that there is no going back to the strike.As for me,i'm in the school receiving lectures.join me now.
sunnite aka dminister
Re: ASUU Orders Varsities To Resume On Monday by otokx(m): 2:39pm On Oct 19, 2009
Lectures have also started in UNIPORT and arrangements are being made to pay us the old salary arrears soon pending when and if federal government sign the agreement then the balance will be paid but if not then we shall go back and continue the struggle so watch out.
Re: ASUU Orders Varsities To Resume On Monday by kokoA(m): 3:47pm On Oct 19, 2009
otokx:

Lectures have also started in UNIPORT and arrangements are being made to pay us the old salary arrears soon pending when and if federal government sign the agreement then the balance will be paid but if not then we shall go back and continue the struggle so watch out.

Are you a lecturer? Eyah! You must really be hungry now.lol grin Good for you sha.
Re: ASUU Orders Varsities To Resume On Monday by adebayo201: 8:44pm On Oct 19, 2009
that means admission starts next year embarassed embarassed
Re: ASUU Orders Varsities To Resume On Monday by Uzzyan: 11:39pm On Oct 19, 2009
Who says negotiations aint over yet Get close to this site and get all the news on naija that u need!!, www.tribune.com.ng
Re: ASUU Orders Varsities To Resume On Monday by Uzzyan: 11:47pm On Oct 19, 2009
Re: ASUU Orders Varsities To Resume On Monday by otokx(m): 10:37am On Oct 20, 2009
The agreement ought to be signed within this week; FG asked for one week and ASUU gave them two now some people are talking of negotiations till going on. Lets hope for the best but this is NIGERIA.
Re: ASUU Orders Varsities To Resume On Monday by abelite: 11:18am On Oct 20, 2009
i guese we should find solace in polytechnics cos they dont go on strike as often as the universities.
Re: ASUU Orders Varsities To Resume On Monday by hillaryoks(m): 12:10pm On Oct 20, 2009
hope they are serious this time around.
Re: ASUU Orders Varsities To Resume On Monday by clemiss(m): 1:41pm On Oct 20, 2009
God bless that short honourable comrade. but e no mean say egwu no go step down. grin
Re: ASUU Orders Varsities To Resume On Monday by 9ja4eva: 11:21pm On Oct 21, 2009
I thought they called it off already.
Re: ASUU Orders Varsities To Resume On Monday by otokx(m): 4:04pm On Oct 22, 2009
looks like the worst is finally over
Re: ASUU Orders Varsities To Resume On Monday by DonphilopusGuy: 7:58am On Nov 07, 2013
Nan xo
Re: ASUU Orders Varsities To Resume On Monday by josga: 8:57am On Nov 07, 2013
d poster wrote 2009 u guys didnt notice. Even d ASUU pres. He wrote is nt d current one. Pals check dis out. U wil be glad u did.
Re: ASUU Orders Varsities To Resume On Monday by josga: 8:58am On Nov 07, 2013
d poster wrote 2009 u guys didnt notice. Even d ASUU pres. He wrote is nt d current one. Pals check dis out. U wil be glad u did. http://PayLub.com/?id=josef

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

List Of Top 23 Most Expensive Secondary Schools In Nigeria With Mind Blowing Fee / NNPC, NLNG Earmark $4mn For Establishment Of Laboratories In 6 Universities / Lautech To Open In "Few Days"- Pro-chancellor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.