Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,692 members, 7,837,550 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 06:59 AM

Mark Zuckerberg Praises 11 Year Old Nigerian,Tayo,for Building Game App - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Mark Zuckerberg Praises 11 Year Old Nigerian,Tayo,for Building Game App (631 Views)

Mark Zuckerberg Becomes Third Richest Man In The World, / ₦26 Trillion Net, Mark Zuckerberg And Wife Pictured On The Street Of California / Mark Zuckerberg Showcases Tayo's Spike Rush App (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mark Zuckerberg Praises 11 Year Old Nigerian,Tayo,for Building Game App by Businessideas: 6:05am On Sep 17, 2016
This is Tayo. He's 11 and he recently showed me a game he built called Spike Rush.

I got my first computer when I was Tayo's age, and just like him I started out coding games. I've always thought building simple games was the gateway to building more complex apps. My first games were simpler than Tayo's, but no matter your level, there's nothing like playing something you built yourself.

Spike Rush is available in the iOS App Store. I'm looking forward to seeing what Tayo builds next!
https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=10103109919772641&id=4

Re: Mark Zuckerberg Praises 11 Year Old Nigerian,Tayo,for Building Game App by chieveboy(m): 6:07am On Sep 17, 2016
Not bad
Re: Mark Zuckerberg Praises 11 Year Old Nigerian,Tayo,for Building Game App by modath(f): 6:10am On Sep 17, 2016
Awwwwhhh.. cute... smiley

This is one of the advantages of raising children in the west, opportunities like this are easily accessible...

No be naija where F& F will either castigate the parents for either allowing the kid stay "too long" on devices or na the pikin wey hungry dey worry stunt his brain light never even stable to charge such devices sef....

3 Likes

Re: Mark Zuckerberg Praises 11 Year Old Nigerian,Tayo,for Building Game App by Flexherbal(m): 6:17am On Sep 17, 2016
Good !
Re: Mark Zuckerberg Praises 11 Year Old Nigerian,Tayo,for Building Game App by Nobody: 6:18am On Sep 17, 2016
nice
Re: Mark Zuckerberg Praises 11 Year Old Nigerian,Tayo,for Building Game App by Rednaxelot: 6:20am On Sep 17, 2016
Him mates for here dey play games like hopscotch, "tyre race", kite race, " jombele etc wey dem do dey many years ago.

I no blame the children here for not being like Tayo, but their parents who think getting these children tab or laptop will disturb them from reading as if reading on these devices can't be done if properly monitored or guilded.

Making a rethink, the parents are not meant to be blamed, the exuse(laptop and tablet would disturb the wards concentration on studying) is just a way, excusing themselves out of having to buy these devices since many of them have no money and know not what will be the next meal.
Re: Mark Zuckerberg Praises 11 Year Old Nigerian,Tayo,for Building Game App by Nobody: 6:23am On Sep 17, 2016
Im trying hard to believe this news though. Nonetheless, isn't bad news. God protect that guy for me, my sister will marry him, that i hope. But wait ooo, what if she declined that isn't going to marry Mark........ I bet i have 3options

A. Castrate that nigga she's following.

B. Disown her and replace her with a cat.

C. Kill her and myself.

Anyone of it sha....... I trust her, she won't fk up

anyways

Drabeey was Here
Re: Mark Zuckerberg Praises 11 Year Old Nigerian,Tayo,for Building Game App by Businessideas: 9:16am On Sep 17, 2016
Drabeey:
Im trying hard to believe this news though. Nonetheless, isn't bad news. God protect that guy for me, my sister will marry him, that i hope. But wait ooo, what if she declined that isn't going to marry Mark........ I bet i have 3options

A. Castrate that nigga she's following.

B. Disown her and replace her with a cat.

C. Kill her and myself.

Anyone of it sha....... I trust her, she won't fk up

anyways

Drabeey was Here
I'm struggling to keep track of your chain of thoughts through your writing

1 Like

Re: Mark Zuckerberg Praises 11 Year Old Nigerian,Tayo,for Building Game App by Nobody: 12:44pm On Sep 17, 2016
Businessideas:

I'm struggling to keep track of your chain of thoughts through your writing

Bros na joke i dey na
Re: Mark Zuckerberg Praises 11 Year Old Nigerian,Tayo,for Building Game App by Donald3d(m): 4:07pm On Sep 17, 2016
good one mark

(1) (Reply)

How Mark Zuckerberg Started / Low Testosterone Levels: Problems And Solutions / $1 Web Hosting | Cheap Web Hosting | One Dollar Host -visualwebtechnologies.com

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.