Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,781 members, 7,959,436 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 05:11 PM

Buhari’s Hard Condition Led Us Into Temptation – Robbery Suspects - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Buhari’s Hard Condition Led Us Into Temptation – Robbery Suspects (20916 Views)

Three Armed Robbery Suspects Refuse To Be Paraded In Rivers (picture) / Robbery Suspects, Cultists, Child Traffickers Arrested By Abia Police / Federal Sars Nabs 2 Notorious Robbery Suspects In Lagos (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari’s Hard Condition Led Us Into Temptation – Robbery Suspects by midolian(m): 9:02am On Sep 17, 2016
Two armed robbery suspects arrested by the Department of State Service in Anambra State, Uche Ezeugo and Somadina, have attributed their actions to the current hard times in the country.

Ezeugo said he was forced into the act to enable him give his late father a befitting burial.

He said, “I’m not a natural thief. It’s this Buhari hard condition that led me into this temptation.”

They were arrested for allegedly stealing some laptops.

Somadina, on his part, blamed his action on hunger and starvation.

The two, in their twenties, from Aguluezechukwu in Aguata council area of the state, were apprehended by the DSS at Nanka in Orumba North Local Government Area of the state.

While confessing to the crime, the suspects said it was their first time of involving themselves in the act.
They pleaded for leniency, promising not to indulge in such acts again.

But the Anambra State Police Commissioner, Mr. Sam Okaula, who confirmed the arrest of the two suspects, lauded the efforts of the men of DSS.

He said the collaboration between the police and other security agencies had helped in reducing crime in the state.

Okaula said the laptops had been disposed by the suspects before they were arrested.

The CP said two pump action guns and one locally made rifle were recovered from the suspects, adding that the suspects would be charged to court as soon as investigations were concluded.

He advised youths to shun crime, noting that every crime must lead to trouble.

https://www.today.ng/news/nigeria/183257/buharis-hard-condition-led-temptation-robbery-suspects

2 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Hard Condition Led Us Into Temptation – Robbery Suspects by eshietIntrepid(m): 9:05am On Sep 17, 2016
Buh ari hard economic conditions

10 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Hard Condition Led Us Into Temptation – Robbery Suspects by midolian(m): 9:05am On Sep 17, 2016
Is it not even more wicked to rob people of their hard earned money(in Patience Jonathan's voice) in this Buhari induced hard times? grin grin grin

46 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Hard Condition Led Us Into Temptation – Robbery Suspects by eshietIntrepid(m): 9:07am On Sep 17, 2016
Buhari hard economic conditions didnt turned u to criminal, it only brought that which has been part of u but hidden for years cry

86 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari’s Hard Condition Led Us Into Temptation – Robbery Suspects by tyson99(m): 9:07am On Sep 17, 2016
No be only una dey face hard no excuse abeg

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari’s Hard Condition Led Us Into Temptation – Robbery Suspects by Nusaf: 9:08am On Sep 17, 2016
Same region/religion grin

15 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Hard Condition Led Us Into Temptation – Robbery Suspects by TPAND(f): 9:26am On Sep 17, 2016
Does Buhari care......I don't think so

3 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Hard Condition Led Us Into Temptation – Robbery Suspects by Acidosis(m): 9:29am On Sep 17, 2016
Lol

Criminality is unjustifiable.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Hard Condition Led Us Into Temptation – Robbery Suspects by BUHARImyDOG: 10:02am On Sep 17, 2016
first of all ..president buhari is a good president a man of integrity,he's incorruptible .

PLEASE I SAID THE ABOVE UNDER THE INFLUENCE OF ALCOHOL The truth is that President Buhari has brought nothing but poverty, incompetence, fascism, ethnic cleansing, recession, abuse of power, persecution, genocide, chaos, destruction, division, fear, death, shame and the gnashing of teeth to Nigeria. He has no way of running the country other than to intimidate the citizens with brute force and threaten the opposition with his numerous security agencies. That is his legacy and it is one of failure, lost opportunitues and shattered dreams. Finally the President would do well to remember that a large number of people that supported him in his quest to become President in last years election were all originally from the PDP.

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari’s Hard Condition Led Us Into Temptation – Robbery Suspects by salabscholar01(m): 12:05pm On Sep 17, 2016
We are beginning to knowing who is who already... Buhari is Unraveling the Mysterious beings among us grin grin

^^^^ Na so one of my neighbours got soberly drunk, capitalizing on his inability to catch a small goat, ran after the goats for hours, fell down in the process and got injured on his jaw.. We asked how it happened, he simply said "Is is not Buhari Economy?" grin grin grin

Wow!

16 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Buhari’s Hard Condition Led Us Into Temptation – Robbery Suspects by Princelegacylemoha(m): 12:06pm On Sep 17, 2016
Artificial thief ni

2 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Hard Condition Led Us Into Temptation – Robbery Suspects by massinola(m): 12:06pm On Sep 17, 2016
condition is not a reason enough to go into crime.
haven said that, I won't also blame the culprit as this is the era of apportioning blames rather than acknowledging one's faults. Bubu was caught plagiarizing Obama's speech, rather than accepting his mistakes, he as usual shifted it to an over zealous worker. what a president and what a country.
I read somewhere on naijaloaded that some Nigerians have started eating lizards, toads and even frogs to survive. Bubu as we all know is power drunk and can never walk that lane of resignation.
so, before its too late, let's all join hands in searching for this lady

7 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Hard Condition Led Us Into Temptation – Robbery Suspects by pythonkid(m): 12:07pm On Sep 17, 2016
so madcow is a natural thief

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Hard Condition Led Us Into Temptation – Robbery Suspects by seunaj: 12:07pm On Sep 17, 2016
Nothing wey we nogo hear for Buhari regime.
God will deliver us from this one point agenda regime
I am sure no one is thinking the agenda is WITCH HUNTING anticorruption disguise
NORTHERNIZATION

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari’s Hard Condition Led Us Into Temptation – Robbery Suspects by holluwai(m): 12:07pm On Sep 17, 2016
Princelegacylemoha:
Artificial thief ni

Infact I taya for the matter. Natural thief bawo.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Hard Condition Led Us Into Temptation – Robbery Suspects by Zico5(m): 12:08pm On Sep 17, 2016
Imagine the silly excuse the flat heads were given for engaging in armed robbery. Their mates are in the university burning midnight candles to make it in life, and what they could fathom is the acquire of guns for free and easy money. U shall surely rot in jail. I pity these people with the way they see wealth. U are demigod so far u have money even if its not legitimate. We shall get rid of those criminals one by one by God.

4 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Hard Condition Led Us Into Temptation – Robbery Suspects by thrillionaire(m): 12:08pm On Sep 17, 2016
Temptation? And with a pump action gun? Come again...

Now you have given NCAN food... Artificial thief indeed :/

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Hard Condition Led Us Into Temptation – Robbery Suspects by Nobody: 12:08pm On Sep 17, 2016
Is he the only one that is affected by the economic recession of the country?
No justification for your robbery.
Let justice be done accordingly

2 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Hard Condition Led Us Into Temptation – Robbery Suspects by Chukzyfcb(m): 12:08pm On Sep 17, 2016
a quote says 'if you are going to do something bad, it better be with a good reason otherwise you will not be worth forgiving
this fella may be forgiven or given a lesser punishment because his reason for crime is something everybody is feeling hard but then
the bible makes us know that we are tempted from our desires, so for you to commit a crime you have already given into your desires that you have been nurturing in your heart overtime.
in essence this fella has been nurturing the desire to steal, his reason given is just to seek mercy for the aftermath

3 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Hard Condition Led Us Into Temptation – Robbery Suspects by VocalWalls: 12:08pm On Sep 17, 2016
So the person you went to Rob isn't also suffering from the recession?

I can only shed an ounce of sympathy towards a thief who robs a government official. If you Rob a hustling Nigerian, you are on your own.

5 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Hard Condition Led Us Into Temptation – Robbery Suspects by Dezzx(m): 12:08pm On Sep 17, 2016
If Buhari can be caught stealing from Obama, what do u expect from does he governs.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Hard Condition Led Us Into Temptation – Robbery Suspects by dionpholly(m): 12:09pm On Sep 17, 2016
Instead of stealing I will rather...........

5 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Hard Condition Led Us Into Temptation – Robbery Suspects by ChukwuIbrahim: 12:09pm On Sep 17, 2016
Uche Ezeugo & Somadina
hmm? angry

why shld I be surprised?

NA DEM!

NCAN
arewa alumni cool

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari’s Hard Condition Led Us Into Temptation – Robbery Suspects by iffydave: 12:09pm On Sep 17, 2016
Wow

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Hard Condition Led Us Into Temptation – Robbery Suspects by jerryunit48: 12:10pm On Sep 17, 2016
You see ? If I say na Buhari cause am una think say I dey talk too much

2 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Hard Condition Led Us Into Temptation – Robbery Suspects by beautiful232(f): 12:10pm On Sep 17, 2016
good for them
they will no no peace unless the leave their bad ways

4 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Hard Condition Led Us Into Temptation – Robbery Suspects by oyetunder(m): 12:10pm On Sep 17, 2016
You are free to be a Natural or Artificial thief... A man-made prison awaits you either way. Even in those Countries with robust economy, there are people like you who are stealing from others. If BUHARI is responsible for your condition, then go and steal from him, not from other average Nigerians who are working hard. If all of us had allowed the economic situation to make thieves out of us, what do u think will happen? After stealing now, people like you will waste the loot on beers, wines and deep inside the blue rooms of brothels. Nonsensical excuse!!!

7 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Hard Condition Led Us Into Temptation – Robbery Suspects by Nobody: 12:10pm On Sep 17, 2016
PMB has given even thieves the reasons to blame their actions on him.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Hard Condition Led Us Into Temptation – Robbery Suspects by docadams: 12:11pm On Sep 17, 2016
Hmmmmmmm

A sensible man saves for the rainy day. So, why did the onyoshi not save during the father 'Xmas era' of GEJ?

2 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Hard Condition Led Us Into Temptation – Robbery Suspects by harmony9: 12:12pm On Sep 17, 2016
u are not a natural thief two pump action and rifle was recovered, if u be natural thief nko? Na bomb dem for recover

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Bullet From My Gun Killed Babcock Student But I Didn’t Fire It - Security Guard / EFCC Hands Over Recovered N191, 000 To Victim Of Fraud In Enugu(photos) / Lady Sent To Prison For Stealing One Month To Her Wedding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.