Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,449 members, 7,850,565 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 03:33 AM

How Footballer Ogeniyi Onazi Friend Planned Robbery Attack On His Jos Home [PICS - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / How Footballer Ogeniyi Onazi Friend Planned Robbery Attack On His Jos Home [PICS (1020 Views)

Photos From Ella Mensah's Armed Robbery Attack In Lagos / Nigerian Musicians Celebrate Phyno's 30th Birthday In His Home (pics, Vid) / E-Money At Onazi Ogenyi's Wedding, Sprays Money (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Footballer Ogeniyi Onazi Friend Planned Robbery Attack On His Jos Home [PICS by TunezMediaTV: 9:46am On Sep 17, 2016
The Lagos State Police Command has arrested the robbers who attacked Mr. Wilson Onazi, father of Super Eagles’ player, Paul Onazi, at his Jos, Plateau State, home, Monday, carting away his Toyota Highlander SUV and other valuables.

During investigation, the alleged mastermind of the robbery attack was discovered to be a family friend of the Onazis. He was identified as Kingsley David, a graduate of Psychology from the UNIJOS. .

Mastermind confesses: David, who owns a popular boutique in Jos, was paraded before journalists at the command’s headquarters yesterday. He stated that the gang’s intention was to use the SUV to celebrate the just-concluded Eid el-Kabir, revealing also that the robbery operation was planned in less than one week.

He said: “I am a family friend of the Onazis and I live close to their house in Jos. I initiated the plan to attack him. The idea came up when I was discussing with my friends. “We planned the attack in my shop and I showed them the house, with an agreement to share whatever we got from the operation equally. “However, I did not go with them for the operation because I did not want to be noticed. I waited for them at the junction and came to Lagos with them.

They did not go with guns because that was not part of the plan. They only went with a knife. “When they went for the robbery, they told Onazi’s father they wanted to use the car and return it later. We just needed the car to have fun during the Sallah break.”

Another suspect, Ugo Ebuka, 28, from Idemili, Anambra State, disclosed that the gang did not beat the victim as reported, adding that they only collected N5,000 from him including his ATM card, which they claimed they never made any withdrawal with. “When we forced our ways in, he tried to resist us but we held him and took him aside. We also discovered that he was drunk and so did not beat him because he is an old man.

“We went there to get money and not the car because we were told that he lived alone, and neither assist anyone nor like people coming close to him. He is also stingy".

http://www.tunezmediablog.com/2016/09/how-ogenyi-onazi-friend-planned-robbery.html?m=1

Lalasticlala Fynestboi MissyB3 Ijebabe Ishilove

Re: How Footballer Ogeniyi Onazi Friend Planned Robbery Attack On His Jos Home [PICS by Airforce1(m): 9:49am On Sep 17, 2016
Fake friends everywhere.

They act like they love you.. But deep down inside they only love what you have that they don't have.

2 Likes

Re: How Footballer Ogeniyi Onazi Friend Planned Robbery Attack On His Jos Home [PICS by Berbierklaus(f): 9:50am On Sep 17, 2016
“When they went for the robbery, they told Onazi’s father they wanted to use the car and return it later. We just needed the car to have fun during the Sallah break.”
“We went there to get money and not the car because we were told that he lived alone, and neither assist anyone nor like people coming close to him. He is also stingy".
Contradictory statements

The NPF must have really tortured them,they seem confused grin

Btw How is another person's father's stinginess their business
I blame Buhari for this
Re: How Footballer Ogeniyi Onazi Friend Planned Robbery Attack On His Jos Home [PICS by charijee(f): 9:51am On Sep 17, 2016
A wolf in sheep's clothing
Re: How Footballer Ogeniyi Onazi Friend Planned Robbery Attack On His Jos Home [PICS by 007Nasky(m): 9:55am On Sep 17, 2016
Dey ar nt ment 2 b call'd frnds
Re: How Footballer Ogeniyi Onazi Friend Planned Robbery Attack On His Jos Home [PICS by tellwisdom: 9:58am On Sep 17, 2016
The way police and journalist dey give report eh....You go know sey Na beer mixed with ogogoro talk. undecided..." We only wanted to do sallah with the car" , "the man is stingy" "He was drunk and we put him aside" These one Na talk?? sad
Re: How Footballer Ogeniyi Onazi Friend Planned Robbery Attack On His Jos Home [PICS by jaymejate: 10:08am On Sep 17, 2016
Iheanacho buy him friend mansion
Definitely onanzi na one kind selfish man.

But guys, your plans nor perfect. Una no de watch film?
Re: How Footballer Ogeniyi Onazi Friend Planned Robbery Attack On His Jos Home [PICS by Jay542(m): 10:41am On Sep 17, 2016
Fake friends are the closestangry
Re: How Footballer Ogeniyi Onazi Friend Planned Robbery Attack On His Jos Home [PICS by opeyemiieblog(m): 10:56am On Sep 17, 2016
oga ooo
Re: How Footballer Ogeniyi Onazi Friend Planned Robbery Attack On His Jos Home [PICS by naijaboiy: 11:59am On Sep 17, 2016
Berbierklaus:

Contradictory statements

The NPF must have really tortured them,they seem confused grin

Btw How is another person's father's stinginess their business
I blame Buhari for this
They actually meant their intention was not to steal the car but some money. But they still asked for the car just to flex sallah and (probably) return it back.

I don't think that's contradictory.
Re: How Footballer Ogeniyi Onazi Friend Planned Robbery Attack On His Jos Home [PICS by Berbierklaus(f): 12:12pm On Sep 17, 2016
naijaboiy:

They actually meant their intention was not to steal the car but some money. But they still asked for the car just to flex sallah and (probably) return it back.

I don't think that's contradictory.
Probably lipsrsealed
Re: How Footballer Ogeniyi Onazi Friend Planned Robbery Attack On His Jos Home [PICS by naijaboiy: 12:17pm On Sep 17, 2016
Berbierklaus:

Probably lipsrsealed
Lol...when you get caught doing something bad you'll try to reduce the weight of the crime so the punishment will be lesser too.

It works sometimes. grin
Re: How Footballer Ogeniyi Onazi Friend Planned Robbery Attack On His Jos Home [PICS by Berbierklaus(f): 12:33pm On Sep 17, 2016
naijaboiy:

Lol...when you get caught doing something bad you'll try to reduce the weight of the crime so the punishment will be lesser too.

It works sometimes. grin
Especially when You get enough battering to last a life time. grin

I don't think it will work for these set of thieves o,considering the person involved.

They are doomed grin
Re: How Footballer Ogeniyi Onazi Friend Planned Robbery Attack On His Jos Home [PICS by naijaboiy: 12:35pm On Sep 17, 2016
Berbierklaus:

Especially when You get enough battering to last a life time. grin

I don't think it will work for these set of thieves o,considering the person involved.

They are doomed grin
Naaah! It can't work at all.

They may even get sentences higher than what they are supposed to get as a result of who's involved.

Them say the man stingy...Abeg na their money?
Re: How Footballer Ogeniyi Onazi Friend Planned Robbery Attack On His Jos Home [PICS by Berbierklaus(f): 12:47pm On Sep 17, 2016
naijaboiy:

Naaah! It can't work at all.

They may even get sentences higher than what they are supposed to get as a result of who's involved.

Them say the man stingy...Abeg na their money?
I don't oppose to that higher sentences at all,these robbers are mostly heartless,I even read they used the knife on the old man.

Abi.
Nigerian thieves are just crazy,its all laziness,they can't work and they want to eat and live large

(1) (Reply)

Funke Akindele Advices Nigerians Using Fake Accents / Actress Uche Jombo And Her Hubby All Loved Up In New Photo / Comedian Ay, Becomes The First Nigeria Celebrity To Join Lindaikejisocial

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.