Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,378 members, 7,812,099 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:12 AM

E-Money At Onazi Ogenyi's Wedding, Sprays Money - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / E-Money At Onazi Ogenyi's Wedding, Sprays Money (74399 Views)

Eniola Badmus Sprays Money On Chioma, Davido’s Girlfriend, Dumps Sophia Momodu / Banky W Sprays Money At Gabriel Afolayan's Wedding (video!) / Saheed Balogun Sprays Money On Fathia At Mercy Aigbe's 40th Birthday Party (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

E-Money At Onazi Ogenyi's Wedding, Sprays Money by Nobody: 8:09pm On Jun 18, 2016
Guys, check out all the money singer KCee's billionaire Brother Emeka Okonkwo aka E-Money sprayed on footballer Onazi Ogenyi and his wife at their wedding reception today.

Press play to watch the video after the cut and be amazed!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vqJTlYbSCTw

http://www.lailasblog.com/2016/06/photos-money-rain-at-onazi-ogenyis.html

2 Likes

Re: E-Money At Onazi Ogenyi's Wedding, Sprays Money by Thunderlicious: 8:10pm On Jun 18, 2016
Money Talks, Bullshit Walks...

FTC AGAIN?

Lalasticala, Why Always Me?

29 Likes 4 Shares

Re: E-Money At Onazi Ogenyi's Wedding, Sprays Money by Flexherbal(m): 8:10pm On Jun 18, 2016
Mega money!
Re: E-Money At Onazi Ogenyi's Wedding, Sprays Money by freshness2020: 8:17pm On Jun 18, 2016
Money miss road.

80 Likes 3 Shares

Re: E-Money At Onazi Ogenyi's Wedding, Sprays Money by talk2alabama: 8:18pm On Jun 18, 2016
Nku

10 Likes

Re: E-Money At Onazi Ogenyi's Wedding, Sprays Money by Davbams(m): 8:19pm On Jun 18, 2016
Original.

Bureau de changer!

19 Likes

Re: E-Money At Onazi Ogenyi's Wedding, Sprays Money by amtaken(f): 8:25pm On Jun 18, 2016
Boys a na-akuwasi ife.

14 Likes

Re: E-Money At Onazi Ogenyi's Wedding, Sprays Money by Ladycloud(f): 8:29pm On Jun 18, 2016
Money is Good ooo....

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: E-Money At Onazi Ogenyi's Wedding, Sprays Money by Nobody: 8:34pm On Jun 18, 2016
Can someone encapsulate for me E-money source of money?

222 Likes 11 Shares

Re: E-Money At Onazi Ogenyi's Wedding, Sprays Money by Nobody: 8:40pm On Jun 18, 2016
Ego rie nsị

10 Likes

Re: E-Money At Onazi Ogenyi's Wedding, Sprays Money by MrCow(m): 8:40pm On Jun 18, 2016
lolz
Ion like showing off,expensive gifts would do. makes people plug eyes on You

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: E-Money At Onazi Ogenyi's Wedding, Sprays Money by neonet(m): 8:41pm On Jun 18, 2016
Without money,we are nobody!!!
Re: E-Money At Onazi Ogenyi's Wedding, Sprays Money by nwakaibeya1: 8:41pm On Jun 18, 2016
DO HUMAN BEINGS REALLY LIKE TO HEAR THE TRUTH?::::: authority has come back to the earth,BEHOLD we are not begging human beings to accept our truth and revelation and that is why we have told them,this is power as of old , that go and sin no more power of REAL Jesus Christ which is unbelievable to human beings , so cant you see that we are wiser than you that ignorantly criticize us?dont forget this that human beings are pretenders we are speaking by the power that is unbelievable to human beings which you are free to verify *this is typical of all our truth and revelation and explanations about the night people ,the rich people and evil marine and occult world and those whom human beings believe in them so much that they were called by God or where made rich by God who are in existence today as being powerful and others the descendants of the prophets and priests referred to here in the bible @#### Jeremiah 5,25, Your wrongdoings have kept God away;your sins have deprived you of good and peace and night sleep.26 “Among my people are the wicked,who lie in wait like men who snare birds and like those who set traps to catch people.27 Like cages full of birds,their houses are full of deceit;they have become rich and powerful,28 and have grown fat and sleek.Their evil deeds have no limit; they do not seek Gods justice and secular.They do not promote the case of the fatherless;they do not defend the just cause of the poor even when they do its for their own selfish reason unknowingly to people benefiting from them?.29 Should I not punish them for this?”declares the Lord.“Should I not avenge myself.on such a nation as this?30 “A horrible and shocking thing has happened in the land,31 The prophets prophesy lies, the priests rule by their own authority,and my people love it this way.But what will you do in the end?is it not those we call CHAMELEONS Let this phrase as follows sink in you and we repeat that we keep telling you human beings about them that are being referred to in those passages by God himself hence judgement has come again or cant you see the judgment is all over the place even though the worst judgement is happening spiritually now but because those being judged are pretenders .we repeat who will rather die than accept defeat just like Pharaoh of bible time who preferred to sink in the ocean than accept defeat from Moses even though Pharaoh knew the truth just like may evil people who read us knows our truth and revelation and many of his Pharaohs descendants are still in existence today so you that is ignorant and blind spiritually will not know but we know by the reason of the light and the mantle and the power that be and that is why we reveal the mystery and hidden secrets of humanbeigns?you that think that you are wise?this is words of authority and power from real Jesus CHRIST, that we declare and they are spirits and life,who can battle with the God of justice,who can speak if God of justice has not spoken,he that made the spiritual laws?we are not begging human beigns to accept the truth and thats why we have told them this is power as of Jesus Christ which is unbelievable to human beigns so cant you see that we are wiser than you that criticize us ignorantly without POWER?BUT AS USUAL ONLY TIME WILL TELL WHO IS GENUINE OR NOT?DO NOT SAY YOU WHERE NOT TOLD THAT KINGDOM OF GOD OF JUSTICE HAS COME AND JUDGEMENT HAS COME BACK TO THE EARTH: INFACT YOU ARE PERMITTED TO INVESTIGATE BUT HOW WOULD YOU INVESTIGATE WHEN YOU ARE SPIRITUALLY BLIND?JEREMIAH 5,21-22

39 Likes 8 Shares

Re: E-Money At Onazi Ogenyi's Wedding, Sprays Money by Naturallyme: 8:41pm On Jun 18, 2016
When some pple don't know what they will eat tomorrow, God where is thy face?

8 Likes

Re: E-Money At Onazi Ogenyi's Wedding, Sprays Money by EWAagoyin(m): 8:41pm On Jun 18, 2016
grin
Re: E-Money At Onazi Ogenyi's Wedding, Sprays Money by Nobody: 8:41pm On Jun 18, 2016
Money making machine.. MMM.

1 Like

Re: E-Money At Onazi Ogenyi's Wedding, Sprays Money by Nobody: 8:42pm On Jun 18, 2016
E-money Arusi Ego...
See more photos of him spraying so much money at the wedding ceremony HERE!!!!
Re: E-Money At Onazi Ogenyi's Wedding, Sprays Money by dreamwords: 8:42pm On Jun 18, 2016
With money all things are possible
Re: E-Money At Onazi Ogenyi's Wedding, Sprays Money by eightsin(m): 8:42pm On Jun 18, 2016
baba God answer my call na.. mak i no go put hand for bad tin o

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: E-Money At Onazi Ogenyi's Wedding, Sprays Money by omooba969(m): 8:43pm On Jun 18, 2016
Op, did u just refer to him as 'Billionaire'?

Laughing in Swahili cheesy

Well, adonbilivit! cool

5 Likes

Re: E-Money At Onazi Ogenyi's Wedding, Sprays Money by Pavore9: 8:43pm On Jun 18, 2016
Vickyydera:
lf EFCC is silent on him, l can't say much.
Re: E-Money At Onazi Ogenyi's Wedding, Sprays Money by LesbianBoy(m): 8:43pm On Jun 18, 2016
freshness2020:
Money miss road.

41 Likes 2 Shares

Re: E-Money At Onazi Ogenyi's Wedding, Sprays Money by Dapromzy333(m): 8:43pm On Jun 18, 2016
Ok.. Seen embarassedOk.. Seen

1 Like

Re: E-Money At Onazi Ogenyi's Wedding, Sprays Money by chubbygal(f): 8:44pm On Jun 18, 2016
Breaking news

60 Likes 4 Shares

Re: E-Money At Onazi Ogenyi's Wedding, Sprays Money by kiddoiLL(m): 8:44pm On Jun 18, 2016
Wasted funds......this pic is for the NLander above me though, your emoji man is so so wrong

5 Likes

Re: E-Money At Onazi Ogenyi's Wedding, Sprays Money by eleko1: 8:44pm On Jun 18, 2016
The same pipu won't drop a penny for a beggar. GOD dey watch all of una sad

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: E-Money At Onazi Ogenyi's Wedding, Sprays Money by Trendy247: 8:44pm On Jun 18, 2016
[size=20pt]In all your getting, get money... It is good[/size]

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: E-Money At Onazi Ogenyi's Wedding, Sprays Money by bettercreature(m): 8:44pm On Jun 18, 2016
Vickyydera:
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: E-Money At Onazi Ogenyi's Wedding, Sprays Money by chimah3(m): 8:45pm On Jun 18, 2016
If you can't spray me like this on my wedding day...no invite for you!! Just send us text...no need to come!

grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: E-Money At Onazi Ogenyi's Wedding, Sprays Money by dolpaz: 8:45pm On Jun 18, 2016
Who dem Epp undecided
Re: E-Money At Onazi Ogenyi's Wedding, Sprays Money by allanphash7(m): 8:45pm On Jun 18, 2016
God face is here

Read your bible very well where it talk about the poor
Naturallyme:
When some pple don't know what they will eat tomorrow, God where is thy face?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Iyabo Ojo Poses With Her Daughter, Priscilla’s Mercedes-Benz (Photos) / Nse Ikpe-Etim And Her Husband Need To Get A Room Asap (Photos) / Blue Ivy Performs Traditional African Dance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.