Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,157 members, 7,825,616 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 06:52 PM

With As Low As #50k Buy Properties And Also Earn Money - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / With As Low As #50k Buy Properties And Also Earn Money (1168 Views)

Sell And Also Earn!!! / Advertise Your Products And Services For Just ₦500 And Also Earn Up To ₦100,000. / What Business Can I Start With As Little As 50k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

With As Low As #50k Buy Properties And Also Earn Money by qboi3000: 10:22am On Sep 17, 2016
Real estate is the next big thing. Lots of people have tried and failed in various business ventures, lots more have invested money and have nothing to show for it at the end of the day. But I only come to tell you what you already know.... there is no way you can invest in land properties and lose

If You Earn N40,000 Or A Bit Less In A Month, You Probably Will Never Begin To Think That Land Ownership Can Ever Be Your Portion In The Nearest Future But That Was Exactly What Happened To A Young Man.

…Today, he lives in VGC in his own house and owns one of the biggest real estate companies on the island of Lagos state with up to 5 estates in their ownership in less than 6 years!

Why Would Any Nigerian Living
Here or In Diaspora Not Own A
Land or House Back Home
The dream of everyone in Diaspora is to come back home one day and live a comfortable life; the dream of possessing the land God has promised them. No one wants to imagine coming back home after several years of being away all in the name of fortune pursuit and still meet those he/she left behind have acquired what he/she’s been pursuing.
…so to achieve this dream, I would advise my people in Diasporas to grab this opportunity and own a land to their names back here in the homeland with a system that relieves them financially.
Either you are in diaspora or here at home, you can entrust your investment with one the most leading and reliable real estate companies in Lagos, RUMI PROPERTIES. Please, ensure that you do not pay money to individual’s account; all transactions should be done in company’s identity.
We assure you of integrity and proper transaction.
To get a plot of land for as low as N560,000 to as high as N950,000,000 in the rapid growing Ibeju-lekki, call us for inspection of the properties on 08146493053

We have over 16 highly facilitated estates in the most industrious state in Nigeria, Lagos. Estates that suit all kinds of taste you could ever wish for.
How you do it is not the question we ask; when you want it is the question we need an answer to. I believe you are reading this page because you want to probably own your own land or house OR make enormous amount of money by working with us within the next 3 months, then you need to visit our office or call us to make it real from anywhere you are in the world.
We are always willing to help!

Check below for our properties:

1. Havilla County
Promo: buy 2 plots and get 1 free.
Offer valid till June 30th 2016 location
(Eleranigbe, Ibeju Lekki)
Payment package: 12 monthly installments: N1.5m
Monthly payment: N300,000
Outright payment: N1, 200,000

2. Oakwood garden phase 2- location free trade zone
Title: c of o no: 8/8/2014
Price: N 5.4 million
30 months installment:N6M
Monthly: 200k
Promo: Buy 2 plots and get one plot free

3. Havilla City- location: UDU Warri, Delta state
Outright: N850k
36 months installment: N900k
For further details

4. Lekki Villas phase 2 (Ibeju town) payment packages
12 months installment: N1.8m
Initial payment: N300,000
Monthly payment: N125, 000
Outright payment: N2, 700,000

5 Lekki Villas (Bogije- Ibeju Lekki)
Payment package
12 months installment- N3,000,000
Initial payment- N300,000
Monthly installment: N125,000
Outright payment: N2,700,000

6. Oakwood Garden Lakowe by Lakowe lakes golf and country estate, offers 50 plots of land for sale (with governors consent) new seaport, the golf course, several estates
Payment plan
Square metre amount
30 months installment
675 sqm
N13,000,000
Monthly N450,000
900sqm
N18,000,000
N600,000 monthly

7. Queens court (ota)
12 months installment N600k
Monthly installment N50k
Outright payment N540,000

8. Paradise gardens by the free trade zone
30 months installments: N3m
Monthly installment: N100, 000
Outright N2, 500,000

9. Destiny Gardens, Elujugovt
Excision 600sqm
Payment package
12 month: N4.8m
Monthly installment: N400k
Outright payment attracts 10% discount

RESERVE A PLOT OF LAND IN IBEJU-LEKKI WITH JUST N100,000

Having the opportunity to own landed properties in the fastest growing construction corridor in West Africa is not one to hesitate about. You can own a property in your name by investing a sum of N100,000 every month.

Almost all affluent Nigerians and those in the middle income bracket want to own properties in this highbrow corridor. This is an opportunity for you to secure a property at PARADISE GARDENS BY LEKKI FREE TRADEZONE.

Reserve yours now! First come, first serve!

Paradise Gardens by the Free Trade Zone
30 months installments: N3M
Monthly installment: N100, 000
Outright Payment: N2, 500,000

Frequently Asked Questions

Q. Who is the developer of these estates?
A. Folkland Property Development Company (FPDC)

Q. What types of infrastructure will the developer provide?
A. Perimeter fencing, Earth road, Gate house, Generator or Solar to power the street lights

Q. Would there be any development and service charge to be paid?
A. Yes, to be determined later.

Q. Would there be any survey fee?
A. Yes, there will be a total sum of N100,000. For Survey and Documentation of plot purchased.

Q. When will my (plots) be allocated to me?
A. Immediately after the 100% payment for the land is made.

Q. What do I get after completion of payments for the land?
A. Receipt, letter of allocation and contract of sales.

Q. What type of title do you have on these lands?
A. Irrevocable power of Attorney to execute sale, Deed of Agreement with Land Owners and Lagos State Government Approved Survey Plan. The Gazette is in process.

Q. Can I pay a deposit and pay balance anytime within the duration of tenure chosen?
A. After the payment of the initial deposit you are expected to pay the balance monthly.
Nonpayment monthly as at when due will be treated as fundamental breach of contract which can result to termination or revocation of contract.

Q. Can I start construction or building on the land now?
A. You can start building on the land after physical allocation and payment of the stipulated Survey fee and development levy.

Q. Are the roads to the Estates motorable?
A. Yes, the roads to the Estates are motorable.

Q. Is there any time limit to commence work on my land after allocation?
A. No.

Q. What is the size of the plot?
A. 60 ft. X 120 ft.

Q. What happens if I cannot continue with the payment? Can I get a refund?
A. Yes, Ninety (90) days notice has to be given by the purchaser for the vendor to process the refund. If
at the end of the notice the refund is not ready, another Sixty (60) days shall be given to the Vendor,
after which the purchaser shall get the refund of total money paid less 20% administrative expenses, cost of COT and 10% Agency fee if introduced by any of our independent marketers

rumiproperties.com

For more info call or WhatsApp : 08146493053

(1) (Reply)

Who's Interested In Starting An Online Radio Station With Me / A More Better Opportunity,grab It!!, Kucoin Crypto Exchange To Dominate Binance / 5million Naira Investment!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.