Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,659 members, 7,955,393 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 02:36 AM

5million Naira Investment! - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / 5million Naira Investment! (1205 Views)

Distress Sale Of Poultry Farm Worth 5million For Sale At 1.5million Naira / N3 Million Naira Investment Fund:- Seeking Investment Opportunities / 5million Naira Fixed Deposits (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

5million Naira Investment! by KingofHearts(m): 2:43am On Apr 09, 2019
We are looking for 5 investors with 1 Million Naira each or one with 5M.We are accelerating our e-commerce divison.We own 2 and half of the 4 processes needed to dominate and working tirelessly to finish up the one and half this quarter.We are always on the,lookout for cheaper funds to achieve our objectives.Our e-commerce is a global business, localised firstly and connected through our 4 processes.Our solution cuts off e-commerce scam from both ends,opens up inaccessible markets,increasinle prices and more.We own our delivery system,half built advert solutions and "in-process" payment platform.We are not hiding the fact that we are disruptive and have a strong desire to dominate.We have concluded our test run in Nigeria,SA,Morocco,India,New York and hope to conclude china by Q2 end.We have also just registered into a boothcamp,all in search of cheaper ways of acceleration.We are proposing 50% of investment amount +capital payable in 6months or 75% of investment amount +capital payable by Dec 2019.
If there's interest backed by capability and willingness to invest you can mail xmode3@yahoo.com for a chat.
We would meet and let you in on every details and data available as well as how we intend to achieve our objectives.
(NB:We are aware of what Nairaland has become yet we have hope because of the few good things that abound here).
Re: 5million Naira Investment! by NairalandAngel(m): 6:55pm On Jun 24, 2019
KingofHearts:
We are looking for 5 investors with 1 Million Naira each or one with 5M.We are accelerating our e-commerce divison.We own 2 and half of the 4 processes needed to dominate and working tirelessly to finish up the one and half this quarter.We are always on the,lookout for cheaper funds to achieve our objectives.Our e-commerce is a global business, localised firstly and connected through our 4 processes.Our solution cuts off e-commerce scam from both ends,opens up inaccessible markets,increasinle prices and more.We own our delivery system,half built advert solutions and "in-process" payment platform.We are not hiding the fact that we are disruptive and have a strong desire to dominate.We have concluded our test run in Nigeria,SA,Morocco,India,New York and hope to conclude china by Q2 end.We have also just registered into a boothcamp,all in search of cheaper ways of acceleration.We are proposing 50% of investment amount +capital payable in 6months or 75% of investment amount +capital payable by Dec 2019.
If there's interest backed by capability and willingness to invest you can mail xmode3@yahoo.com for a chat.
We would meet and let you in on every details and data available as well as how we intend to achieve our objectives.
(NB:We are aware of what Nairaland has become yet we have hope because of the few good things that abound here).

Please send me a copy of your proposal including info on how many investors you have so far...my email is nairalandangel@gmail.com

I also need the following infor:

Your location

How long you have been in this business

Current monthly turnover

Number of partners in the business
Re: 5million Naira Investment! by KingofHearts(m): 1:23pm On Jun 25, 2019
Apologies for delay in response.I Will respond asap with "xmode3@yahoo" Mail.
Re: 5million Naira Investment! by edoman2016: 1:32pm On Jun 25, 2019
KingofHearts:
I doubt about the viability of your e-commerce business in Nigeria. Bigger e-commerce companies like konga.com, olx, effritin.com, gloo.com etc have shut down despite with millions of dollars investment from their private equity investors. As big as jumia.com is, it is yet to be profitable in Nigeria. It's not enough to create an e-commerce website that you assumed it will disrupt the market rather how many Nigerians will patronise you. Simply because e-commerce is not yet ripe in Nigeria. The total addressable market for e-commerce in Nigeria is less than 500,000 customers out 200 million population. I am not condemning your business but rather do more research on why bigger e-commerce are not profitable and shutting down in Nigeria
Re: 5million Naira Investment! by KingofHearts(m): 1:10pm On Jun 26, 2019
edoman2016:

I doubt about the viability of your e-commerce business in Nigeria. Bigger e-commerce companies like konga.com, olx, effritin.com, gloo.com etc have shut down despite with millions of dollars investment from their private equity investors. As big as jumia.com is, it is yet to be profitable in Nigeria. It's not enough to create an e-commerce website that you assumed it will disrupt the market rather how many Nigerians will patronise you. Simply because e-commerce is not yet ripe in Nigeria. The total addressable market for e-commerce in Nigeria is less than 500,000 customers out 200 million population. I am not condemning your business but rather do more research on why bigger e-commerce are not profitable and shutting down in Nigeria

I appreciate your views and doubt which I believe is a honest concern considering what has happened to the mentioned businesses.
Firstly,i don't agree that e-commerce is not ripe in Nigeria,it is ripe.The main problem is purchasing power,delivery issues,scams and trust issues as to if client will get exact item and payment processors(transfers decline and even now reverses,POS terminal failure and network issues,COD).
However,this issues are currently been tackled gradually by smart Nigerians who are seeing a need to serve I.e paystack,flutterwave(Payment).Our delivery system is designed to eliminate delivery issues associated with our terrain;there is not much one can do about purchasing power except to create a niche,focus on ones market segment and identified customers;why? Most Nigerians are poor,2)There is a pool from our research that shows that we have far more than the 500,000 that you mentioned,I will like to have you over a cup of coffee and show you our data...I believe it will benefit us both intellectually(sorry I can't put that here because this forum is on the decline and intelligent things are not welcome here anymore).

Secondly,we have a couple of guys on my team who have worked at different levels for some of the businesses mentioned.It has taken us 2years of stressful onsite and off site research work on this business inclusive of case studies about these companies including "Dealday".There is no e-commerce that makes attempt to function like eBay,Amazon that can flourish here using the same model(Nigerians are tough people...but nice if you can give them what they want without running at a loss)We as a team have learnt that there is more to learn from China and India than America..simply build an African e-commerce that functions "africanly" across Africa and differently globally.

Thirdly,Jumia is not a good example to show what is achievable and in terms of profitability,why?it is difficult to stay profitable when your investors work out a cash investments of let's say $60million dollars and add other non monetary investments..like goodwill of putting the name of a I.e Former Visa vice chairman or Goldman Sachs senior director on your board as part of investment requirements then sum it all to $115 million investment.The books read $115m,the news on media sources reads $115m,everybody is working towards $115m,$30m is spent on advert stunts (yeah advert stunts),every other overhead has to manage the rest while the business is working towards $115m or + interests depending on other associated terms.This things are crazy really ,nothing better than growing organically or accelerating with minimal funding+50% profit back into the business(takes crazy discipline tho,especially for a black man)...they are actually making a lot of money but servicing over heads,advert stunts and hiding arrangements in their books that puts a lot of burden and pressure on the business.

The numbers are more than you think,confidence in e-commerce has to increase,scam has to reduce drastically,delivery terrain has to be smoother,Customer service and experience must be no 1.we have put different measures in place to sort the above issues and are prepared for future issues.Our delivery service is designed to aid the e-commerce business as we cannot rely totally on existing sources.

Lastly,We are focused on connecting buyers with the open air markets in as much countries as possible.Send me your contact,let's have that coffee on me;not bad to have one more person on your network....after all not everything is money!
Do have a beautiful day.
Re: 5million Naira Investment! by KingofHearts(m): 1:19pm On Jun 26, 2019
NairalandAngel:

Please send me a copy of your proposal including info on how many investors you have so far...my email is nairalandangel@gmail.com.......sent a PowerPoint presentation and first explainer advert.

I also need the following infor:

Your location.......Lagos,Adeniyi jones.

How long you have been in this business........2017(Mostly research and tests runs,until Jan 2019)

Current monthly turnover...........Sent to your mail

Number of partners in the business
.none

I will try to make any detail I am comfortable with available here as a copy.

Do have a great day.
Re: 5million Naira Investment! by edoman2016: 1:49pm On Jun 26, 2019
KingofHearts:

I appreciate your views and doubt which I believe is a honest concern considering what has happened to the mentioned businesses.
Firstly,i don't agree that e-commerce is not ripe in Nigeria,it is ripe.The main problem is purchasing power,delivery issues,scams and trust issues as to if client will get exact item and payment processors(transfers decline and even now reverses,POS terminal failure and network issues,COD).
However,this issues are currently been tackled gradually by smart Nigerians who are seeing a need to serve I.e paystack,flutterwave(Payment).Our delivery system is designed to eliminate delivery issues associated with our terrain;there is not much one can do about purchasing power except to create a niche,focus on ones market segment and identified customers;why? Most Nigerians are poor,2)There is a pool from our research that shows that we have far more than the 500,000 that you mentioned,I will like to have you over a cup of coffee and show you our data...I believe it will benefit us both intellectually(sorry I can't put that here because this forum is on the decline and intelligent things are not welcome here anymore).

Secondly,we have a couple of guys on my team who have worked at different levels for some of the businesses mentioned.It has taken us 2years of stressful onsite and off site research work on this business inclusive of case studies about these companies including "Dealday".There is no e-commerce that makes attempt to function like eBay,Amazon that can flourish here using the same model(Nigerians are tough people...but nice if you can give them what they want without running at a loss)We as a team have learnt that there is more to learn from China and India than America..simply build an African e-commerce that functions "africanly" across Africa and differently globally.

Thirdly,Jumia is not a good example to show what is achievable and in terms of profitability,why?it is difficult to stay profitable when your investors work out a cash investments of let's say $60million dollars and add other non monetary investments..like goodwill of putting the name of a I.e Former Visa vice chairman or Goldman Sachs senior director on your board as part of investment requirements then sum it all to $115 million investment.The books read $115m,the news on media sources reads $115m,everybody is working towards $115m,$30m is spent on advert stunts (yeah advert stunts),every other overhead has to manage the rest while the business is working towards $115m or + interests depending on other associated terms.This things are crazy really ,nothing better than growing organically or accelerating with minimal funding+50% profit back into the business(takes crazy discipline tho,especially for a black man)...they are actually making a lot of money but servicing over heads,advert stunts and hiding arrangements in their books that puts a lot of burden and pressure on the business.

The numbers are more than you think,confidence in e-commerce has to increase,scam has to reduce drastically,delivery terrain has to be smoother,Customer service and experience must be no 1.we have put different measures in place to sort the above issues and are prepared for future issues.Our delivery service is designed to aid the e-commerce business as we cannot rely totally on existing sources.

Lastly,We are focused on connecting buyers with the open air markets in as much countries as possible.Send me your contact,let's have that coffee on me;not bad to have one more person on your network....after all not everything is money!
Do have a beautiful day.
I would have loved to have a drink with you, unfortunately my hands are full. I wish you success in your business. All the best
Re: 5million Naira Investment! by NairalandAngel(m): 1:58pm On Jun 26, 2019
KingofHearts:
.none

I will try to make any detail I am comfortable with available here as a copy.

Do have a great day.

I have not received you email.

Please check to confirm that you got the spelling correct - nairalandangel@gmail.com

Modified:

Your email just came in now
Re: 5million Naira Investment! by KingofHearts(m): 2:11pm On Jun 26, 2019
NairalandAngel:

I have not received you email.

Please check to confirm that you got the spelling correct - nairalandangel@gmail.com

Modified:

Your email just came in now

okay.
Re: 5million Naira Investment! by KingofHearts(m): 2:16pm On Jun 26, 2019
edoman2016:

I would have loved to have a drink with you, unfortunately my hands are full. I wish you success in your business. All the best

Invitation is open indefinitely.Many thanks again and wish you well in all you are involved with.Cheers.

(1) (Reply)

Has Pennywise Wealth Investment Management Crashed?? / Converting Gtbank Dollar Prepaid Card To Cash / Owner Of MMM Nigeria Unmasked - The Cable

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.