Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,202 members, 7,829,296 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:48 AM

Woman Disappears With 13-Month-Old Baby In Rivers (pic) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Woman Disappears With 13-Month-Old Baby In Rivers (pic) (45993 Views)

Bitcoin Company Shocks Customers, Disappears With Millions / Niger Delta Red Squad Members Nabbed By Security After Gun Battle In Rivers (Pic / Anambra Vigilante Arrested For Almost Cutting Off Resident's Hand In Rivers. PIC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Disappears With 13-Month-Old Baby In Rivers (pic) by yemmight(m): 1:42pm On Sep 17, 2016
madridguy:
Inna Ala Rojihi Laqodiru. Amin

Too early.
Re: Woman Disappears With 13-Month-Old Baby In Rivers (pic) by Victorakats(m): 1:43pm On Sep 17, 2016
ucsparks:

Please how can i send a message to amara van lare?

Visit m.facebook.com/amaravanlare/
And send your message to her inbox.
Re: Woman Disappears With 13-Month-Old Baby In Rivers (pic) by SirKriz(m): 1:44pm On Sep 17, 2016
Nusaf:
Na still dem again grin.

U don't have sense, Brain has departed from your skull. Someone's baby was stolen, and this is all you have to say.

1 Like

Re: Woman Disappears With 13-Month-Old Baby In Rivers (pic) by nnokwa042(m): 1:45pm On Sep 17, 2016
madridguy:
stop giving her muslim prayer we christians dont recognize muslim as belivers of our God muslim God stays in saudi , woman our lord jesus will bring back ur baby
Re: Woman Disappears With 13-Month-Old Baby In Rivers (pic) by Senorprinz(m): 1:49pm On Sep 17, 2016
haba! and they could'nt chase the keke and catch them (though ikwerre people are very lazy, e dey hard them to catch person wey dey on foot sef), abi keke don turn to bugatti, morover, i know tank junction very well, the keke can either run straight to eliosu or back to eleme junc, either ways the keke can't just vanish joor.

2 Likes

Re: Woman Disappears With 13-Month-Old Baby In Rivers (pic) by bsideboii(m): 1:51pm On Sep 17, 2016
Her husbands people should be questioned. Why is Rivers state always known n the news for the wrong reasons??
Re: Woman Disappears With 13-Month-Old Baby In Rivers (pic) by electrokcoi(m): 1:51pm On Sep 17, 2016
God I commit this little baby into ur able hand, lord take controll
Re: Woman Disappears With 13-Month-Old Baby In Rivers (pic) by Nobody: 1:53pm On Sep 17, 2016
Victorakats:

Visit m.facebook.com/amaravanlare/
And send your message to her inbox.
k thanks man

1 Like

Re: Woman Disappears With 13-Month-Old Baby In Rivers (pic) by stchinedu: 1:57pm On Sep 17, 2016
Senorprinz:
haba! and they could'nt chase the keke and catch them (though ikwerre people are very lazy, e dey hard them to catch person wey dey on foot sef), abi keke don turn to bugatti, morover, i know tank junction very well, the keke can either run straight to eliosu or back to eleme junc, either ways the keke can't just vanish joor.

My thought o.

This is keke we are talking about not even okada...This case is deep.
Re: Woman Disappears With 13-Month-Old Baby In Rivers (pic) by uzoormah(m): 2:06pm On Sep 17, 2016
women commiting crimes since 1962
Re: Woman Disappears With 13-Month-Old Baby In Rivers (pic) by Nobody: 2:16pm On Sep 17, 2016
charijee:
Awww too bad angry
May God bring the child back unharmed
Pls can u be my goodfriend So dt u can pull me up when I fall angry
Re: Woman Disappears With 13-Month-Old Baby In Rivers (pic) by Edoziesmart(m): 2:16pm On Sep 17, 2016
Unbelievable!

Ikwere, the worst people i hate when i was in rumuokwurusi. Wish the woman to see her toddler in good condition.
Re: Woman Disappears With 13-Month-Old Baby In Rivers (pic) by Carter4luv(m): 2:21pm On Sep 17, 2016
EastGold:
See what recession is causing

not recession problem even wen d country was in a gud situation things like dis was still happening wicked nigerians jxt like indulging dere self in dirty act. recession no recession evil man na evil man....

1 Like

Re: Woman Disappears With 13-Month-Old Baby In Rivers (pic) by charijee(f): 2:40pm On Sep 17, 2016
jaybillionaire:

Pls can u be my goodfriend So dt u can pull me up when I fall angry
Lol....don't worry, you won't fall grin.......a billionaire's friend, right?
Re: Woman Disappears With 13-Month-Old Baby In Rivers (pic) by ekhai(m): 2:50pm On Sep 17, 2016
THIS WOMAN NEEDS TO BE CHARGED TO COURT FOR CHILD CUSTODY ABUSE. HOW CAN A SIX YEARS OLD BE MADE TO CARRY A CHILD OF 13 MONTHS ALONE ALONG A ROAD? CAN SHE EVEN TAKE CARE OF HERSELF?

MAY THE INNOCENT CHILD BE FOU D UNHURT.
Re: Woman Disappears With 13-Month-Old Baby In Rivers (pic) by symbianDON(m): 3:02pm On Sep 17, 2016
nothing is safe in this my Nigeria o. they snatch hand bags, cell phones, money, cars, adult humans......and now babies? na to buy chain chain your pikin for back o
Re: Woman Disappears With 13-Month-Old Baby In Rivers (pic) by Nobody: 3:37pm On Sep 17, 2016
ekhai:
THIS WOMAN NEEDS TO BE CHARGED TO COURT FOR CHILD CUSTODY ABUSE. HOW CAN A SIX YEARS OLD BE MADE TO CARRY A CHILD OF 13 MONTHS ALONE ALONG A ROAD? CAN SHE EVEN TAKE CARE OF HERSELF?

my Dear I tire oh it just goes to show u how careless abd irresponsible some women can be u leave a 13 month old baby in d care of a 6 year old child. A six year old that can't even take care of herself u carry small pikin give am. I pray d baby is found and I'm sure d woman had learnt her lesson.

1 Like

Re: Woman Disappears With 13-Month-Old Baby In Rivers (pic) by Nobody: 4:00pm On Sep 17, 2016
We all need to be careful. That's how an old woman of about 70 years old nearly robbed me today.
Re: Woman Disappears With 13-Month-Old Baby In Rivers (pic) by Nobody: 4:44pm On Sep 17, 2016
Yaga cheesy
charijee:
Lol....don't worry, you won't fall grin.......a billionaire's friend, right?
Re: Woman Disappears With 13-Month-Old Baby In Rivers (pic) by Nobody: 5:17pm On Sep 17, 2016
nnachukz:
They have now upgraded, they are no longer contented with snatching bags and money but have included children as targets. Only God will save us in this era. What have never happened in some areas are now happening.

No wonder jungle justice is best preferred
Re: Woman Disappears With 13-Month-Old Baby In Rivers (pic) by truthspeaks: 5:26pm On Sep 17, 2016
idupaul:
Is it me or that baby looks a lot like Osinbanjo
thr z time for jokes n time 4 seriousness. If na ur pikin dem steal, wld u be talkin like dis?
Re: Woman Disappears With 13-Month-Old Baby In Rivers (pic) by idupaul: 5:43pm On Sep 17, 2016
truthspeaks:
thr z time for jokes n time 4 seriousness. If na ur pikin dem steal, wld u be talkin like dis?

Who told I was joking ..I just stated a distinct physical fact that might all of us looking out for the child
Re: Woman Disappears With 13-Month-Old Baby In Rivers (pic) by maestroz: 6:20pm On Sep 17, 2016
madridguy:

For your mind, you don dey speak in tongues o.
Re: Woman Disappears With 13-Month-Old Baby In Rivers (pic) by jamesharryson(m): 6:46pm On Sep 17, 2016
Let the police mount check points on all rice stores, depot and warehouses. This buhari regime has proven mathematically that ... CHILDREN=BAG OF RICE
Re: Woman Disappears With 13-Month-Old Baby In Rivers (pic) by poyet(m): 6:48pm On Sep 17, 2016
If she had been caught, lynched and burned, we will start feeling pity for her. What kind of a thing is this?
Re: Woman Disappears With 13-Month-Old Baby In Rivers (pic) by enygmababe: 8:14pm On Sep 17, 2016
ekhai:

My thoughts exactly!

A 6 year old and a 13 month old coming from extramural classes? I smell something funny.

By the way, has Nigeria gotten so bad that the keke could not be chased or the number taken? Keke oh not bike!!!

1 Like

Re: Woman Disappears With 13-Month-Old Baby In Rivers (pic) by UchaNwababa: 9:14pm On Sep 17, 2016
Jesus Christ!! What a wicked Generation.
Re: Woman Disappears With 13-Month-Old Baby In Rivers (pic) by VajanahDischaj(f): 11:25pm On Sep 17, 2016
I hate the police!!they won't do anything about it!! first report to God in prayers jaRay!!!but me dey suspect her husband first oh!!
Re: Woman Disappears With 13-Month-Old Baby In Rivers (pic) by ekhai(m): 7:04am On Sep 18, 2016
enygmababe:

My thoughts exactly!

A 6 year old and a 13 month old coming from extramural classes? I smell something funny.

By the way, has Nigeria gotten so bad that the keke could not be chased or the number taken? Keke oh not bike!!!
THANKS MY DEAR. I THINK THE POLICE SHOULD ASK THE 6 YEAR OLD QUESTIONS TO ASCERTAIN THE TRUTH. BROAD DAY LIGHT KEKE OCCUPANT SNATCHED BABY TIED TO ANOTHER'S BACK AND NO ALARM WAS RAISED IMMEDIATELY SOUNDS UNCONVINCING TO ME THAT THERE IS NO FOUL PLAY BY THIS WOMAN.
Re: Woman Disappears With 13-Month-Old Baby In Rivers (pic) by metallisc(m): 2:12pm On Sep 18, 2016
TrapQueen77:
May she find her lost child.. embarassed

so sad... the baby's been caught in a mo'bleeping trap! angry angry

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Delta Herbalist Arrested With Two Human Skulls (Pictures) / Man Dumps Concubine’s Body Inside Bush, Claims She Died After Sex / Pastor Ebenezer Oduntan Jailed In The UK For Pocketing Church Funds

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.