Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,780 members, 7,817,244 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:39 AM

Delta Herbalist Arrested With Two Human Skulls (Pictures) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Delta Herbalist Arrested With Two Human Skulls (Pictures) (45982 Views)

Herbalist Arrested For Impregnating Woman In Kano / Ogun Herbalist Arrested For Raping 17-year-old Client / 85-year-old Herbalist Arrested With Fresh Human Heart In Lagos (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Delta Herbalist Arrested With Two Human Skulls (Pictures) by NairalandProf(m): 6:41am On Jun 30, 2021
A 60-year-old native doctor, Godfrey Akpudje, has been arrested with two human skulls by operatives of the Delta State Police Command.

PUNCH Metro gathered that the arrest followed a report lodged last Thursday by one Ejiro Okoro that the corpse of his sister, who died sometime in 2019 and was buried at Ekpan Ovu, was exhumed by unknown persons.

On the strength of the report, the Divisional Police Officer, Isiokolo Division, swung into action and detailed detectives to investigate the incident.

In the course of investigation, information gathered by the police through intelligence revealed that Akpudje allegedly exhumed the corpse and removed the skull.

He was immediately arrested and two human skulls were recovered from him.

The suspect confessed to have got one of the skulls from Osun State through a native doctor, who is now deceased.

The acting Police Public Relations Officer in Delta State, DSP Bright Edafe, told journalists that investigation was ongoing into the incident.

Also, on Monday, around 11.45am, the Dragon patrol team 31 of the command, while on a stop-and-search duty at Nsukwa junction, Ogwashi-Uku/Kwale Road, intercepted a Sienna travelling from Asaba to Kwale and the passengers were asked to submit themselves for search.

During the search, three passengers were found with a container filled with fresh human blood.

The suspects, Monday Nwite, 27; Madabuchi Nweke, 26; and Nwite Sunday, 21, all of Ebenta village in the Ohaukwu Local Government Area of Ebonyi State, were immediately arrested.

During interrogation the suspects confessed to have murdered some persons in Ebonyi State and were taking the blood to a native doctor in Kwale, whose identity was not disclosed, for rituals purposes.

The PPRO confirmed that one rosary necklace tied with charms was also recovered from the suspects.

Meanwhile, the state Commissioner of Police, Muhammed Ali, has charged Divisional Police Officers, tactical commanders, and officers and men of the command to be on their toes and step up patrol in their areas of responsibilities, gather intelligence and make their presence felt, noting, “This will go a long way to deter criminals from showing their ugly faces.”

https://punchng.com/delta-herbalist-arrested-with-two-human-skulls-passengers-nabbed-carrying-human-blood/

3 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Delta Herbalist Arrested With Two Human Skulls (Pictures) by NairalandProf(m): 6:42am On Jun 30, 2021
What a very wicked world.

May God continue to protect us all.

28 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Delta Herbalist Arrested With Two Human Skulls (Pictures) by OnionBandit(f): 6:53am On Jun 30, 2021
Too bahd

The hair cut on one of the victim's head before he was killed can still be seen on the skull sha...

Too bahd, mehn!

People are wicked

19 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Delta Herbalist Arrested With Two Human Skulls (Pictures) by Fahdiga1: 6:58am On Jun 30, 2021
Disgusting. People are really wicked and sick

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Delta Herbalist Arrested With Two Human Skulls (Pictures) by DaddyRochie1642: 6:58am On Jun 30, 2021
Why are these Herbalist always looking hungry and unkept upon all their rituals

80 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Delta Herbalist Arrested With Two Human Skulls (Pictures) by Zonex1(m): 7:06am On Jun 30, 2021
Wahala kw the finish oh, it's surprising to see that non of the so call herbalist who havest human part for ritual purposes are actually rich.. see dis hagard looking fellow

13 Likes

Re: Delta Herbalist Arrested With Two Human Skulls (Pictures) by Donspicey: 7:07am On Jun 30, 2021
shocked
Early momo ....

Oh sorry, i forgot it's month end....

Well the Blessings of the Lord maketh Rich and add no sorrow......

The choice is yours....... lipsrsealed

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Delta Herbalist Arrested With Two Human Skulls (Pictures) by gambia(m): 7:10am On Jun 30, 2021
Nigeria is just a barbaric society, I cant wait to leave for a saner climes.

23 Likes

Re: Delta Herbalist Arrested With Two Human Skulls (Pictures) by Caaz: 7:35am On Jun 30, 2021
Some humans are very wicked.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Delta Herbalist Arrested With Two Human Skulls (Pictures) by yanabasee1(m): 7:47am On Jun 30, 2021
God will protect us and our family members from skull miners....

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Delta Herbalist Arrested With Two Human Skulls (Pictures) by Sunnybay7: 7:53am On Jun 30, 2021
Just imagine
Re: Delta Herbalist Arrested With Two Human Skulls (Pictures) by FatherCHRISTMAS: 8:12am On Jun 30, 2021
This should be documented under
Harvest of Skulls

2 Likes

Re: Delta Herbalist Arrested With Two Human Skulls (Pictures) by Seconsol92(m): 9:11am On Jun 30, 2021
Nawao....some people don't have conscience

2 Likes

Re: Delta Herbalist Arrested With Two Human Skulls (Pictures) by Dalivingrin: 9:12am On Jun 30, 2021
Skull refinery

5 Likes

Re: Delta Herbalist Arrested With Two Human Skulls (Pictures) by Lovelies1: 9:12am On Jun 30, 2021
While some fight for freedom others fight for greed just like this

Join South Nigeria Confederation

On telegram we move

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Delta Herbalist Arrested With Two Human Skulls (Pictures) by tempusfugit: 9:12am On Jun 30, 2021
I know before yorubas open this post they were all praying God please shouldn't be south west please Godlol just kidding ooo!!!

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Delta Herbalist Arrested With Two Human Skulls (Pictures) by BuyAndSellStuff: 9:13am On Jun 30, 2021
Nice jerry curl on that skull.
Must have been an upcoming artist that they murdered.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Delta Herbalist Arrested With Two Human Skulls (Pictures) by Sonnobax15(m): 9:13am On Jun 30, 2021
shocked
He must have been sent by one Yahoo boy...

Very fetish things these boys do just to make money....If it ain't ladies body parts,na their pants or probably human skulls...

Like I told one of my friends,--"that if the ritual money can't make me to be as richer as or even richer than Dangote,then what's the essence of involving myself at the first place?"

Infact,make una Allow me to dey do my bakery work dey go legitimately and peacefully so long my peace of mind won't be altered.....

If you blow pass me,I broke pass you....No vex

8 Likes

Re: Delta Herbalist Arrested With Two Human Skulls (Pictures) by Perfecttouchade: 9:13am On Jun 30, 2021
God wehn will all these stop

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Delta Herbalist Arrested With Two Human Skulls (Pictures) by Thunderfayayou: 9:13am On Jun 30, 2021

5 Likes

Re: Delta Herbalist Arrested With Two Human Skulls (Pictures) by neyoflexzyl(m): 9:14am On Jun 30, 2021
Gory sight
Re: Delta Herbalist Arrested With Two Human Skulls (Pictures) by ceaser: 9:14am On Jun 30, 2021
Damn.

These things still have hairs on 'em. This probably means they are not proceeds from grave robbery but of harvested parts from fresh probably murdered bodies.

1 Like

Re: Delta Herbalist Arrested With Two Human Skulls (Pictures) by SheikhMuniru(m): 9:14am On Jun 30, 2021
Thank God this is NOT coming from any state in South West Nigeria

8 Likes

Re: Delta Herbalist Arrested With Two Human Skulls (Pictures) by ugochukwufrenzy: 9:14am On Jun 30, 2021
afonjas have invaded the SS. we won't take it

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Delta Herbalist Arrested With Two Human Skulls (Pictures) by TheFacelessMan: 9:14am On Jun 30, 2021
shocked

Why are some people so heartless?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How My Aunty Lost About 200k To Scammers / Woman Disappears With 13-Month-Old Baby In Rivers (pic) / Police Kill 5 Notorious Criminals In Katsina (graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.