Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,315 members, 7,836,366 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:19 AM

Lady Calls Freeze's Girlfriend A "Housegirl", Freeze Calls Her A " LovePeddler" - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Lady Calls Freeze's Girlfriend A "Housegirl", Freeze Calls Her A " LovePeddler" (49818 Views)

Samklef Calls Freeze 'Daddy Gay' / Daddy Freeze Calls Out Samklef For Antagonizing Him. Fans React / Freeze Calls Out Lady Who Owes Him Money(photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Calls Freeze's Girlfriend A "Housegirl", Freeze Calls Her A " LovePeddler" by asarebabson: 3:11pm On Sep 17, 2016
How does this becomes a news & even secured a front page.

1 Like

Re: Lady Calls Freeze's Girlfriend A "Housegirl", Freeze Calls Her A " LovePeddler" by puttinsd: 3:13pm On Sep 17, 2016
Seriously
Re: Lady Calls Freeze's Girlfriend A "Housegirl", Freeze Calls Her A " LovePeddler" by Nobody: 3:25pm On Sep 17, 2016
RealJaneDoe:
That was harsh. As a public figure you should know when to ignore shallow minded fans. For Pete sake people look to use as a role model and you're not being a good example. Silence is golden

grin grin you are a celebrity yourself I see.
Re: Lady Calls Freeze's Girlfriend A "Housegirl", Freeze Calls Her A " LovePeddler" by jackie3B(f): 3:25pm On Sep 17, 2016
this man replies like a lady.... always quick to reply ,,,oyah come nd kill me
Re: Lady Calls Freeze's Girlfriend A "Housegirl", Freeze Calls Her A " LovePeddler" by 2termz(m): 3:28pm On Sep 17, 2016
Aayo
Re: Lady Calls Freeze's Girlfriend A "Housegirl", Freeze Calls Her A " LovePeddler" by goingape: 3:29pm On Sep 17, 2016
jackie3B:
this man replies like a lady.... always quick to reply
,,,oyah come nd kill me
you are a nonentity so he won't come and kill you.

1 Like

Re: Lady Calls Freeze's Girlfriend A "Housegirl", Freeze Calls Her A " LovePeddler" by KELVINXY: 3:29pm On Sep 17, 2016
why can't some females stop nagging?

what's the big deal that she made a meal for her man,
worst still might be coming from one of those who can't even boil a cup of water.

freeze tho...is a bit harsh with his reply buh she deserve whatever she got.
it doesn't take much to stay off other people's business

3 Likes

Re: Lady Calls Freeze's Girlfriend A "Housegirl", Freeze Calls Her A " LovePeddler" by jackie3B(f): 3:41pm On Sep 17, 2016
goingape:
you are a nonentity so he won't come and kill you.
I see u ooo..MR important
Re: Lady Calls Freeze's Girlfriend A "Housegirl", Freeze Calls Her A " LovePeddler" by goingape: 3:46pm On Sep 17, 2016
jackie3B:

I see u ooo..MR important
did I said I'm important?

well since you see me as someone who is important I may congratulate you for you have not lost ya senses.
Re: Lady Calls Freeze's Girlfriend A "Housegirl", Freeze Calls Her A " LovePeddler" by cococandy(f): 3:50pm On Sep 17, 2016
His response is apt. Not even enough in my opinion. The foolish fan should mind his/her business. What concern of theirs is it if dowry was paid or not? They are two adults who chose to live together. Stupid people will never get that others don't have to live how they want them to.

4 Likes

Re: Lady Calls Freeze's Girlfriend A "Housegirl", Freeze Calls Her A " LovePeddler" by Baroba(m): 3:53pm On Sep 17, 2016
Why are they eating python meat, meat don finish for market.. silly man, he should know when to ignore, you dont see the likes of Rita Dominic or Genny involving themselves in social media battles; that's maturity..

2 Likes

Re: Lady Calls Freeze's Girlfriend A "Housegirl", Freeze Calls Her A " LovePeddler" by holluphemydavid(m): 3:59pm On Sep 17, 2016
Dis so called freeze is at it again, can't he just ignore some annoying fans comments, must he reply, u wnt famous and u dnt wanna be open to criticism, kolewelk
Re: Lady Calls Freeze's Girlfriend A "Housegirl", Freeze Calls Her A " LovePeddler" by jackie3B(f): 4:00pm On Sep 17, 2016
goingape:
did I said I'm important?

well since you see me as someone who is important I may congratulate you for you have not lost ya senses.
thank you.oooh.I don't enjoy argument or insults
Re: Lady Calls Freeze's Girlfriend A "Housegirl", Freeze Calls Her A " LovePeddler" by uwagimboo: 4:08pm On Sep 17, 2016
Why would some Okpo in here be in support of the gal

You re casting stone but u ve cooked for ur boy friend before or prolly still cooking for him..

The food the lady cooked, won't she partake in the eating of the food Abi nah freeze suppose cook for her

Some fans re just plain stewpid..
Re: Lady Calls Freeze's Girlfriend A "Housegirl", Freeze Calls Her A " LovePeddler" by Mickey7(m): 4:22pm On Sep 17, 2016

Re: Lady Calls Freeze's Girlfriend A "Housegirl", Freeze Calls Her A " LovePeddler" by aprokomania(m): 4:38pm On Sep 17, 2016
crazygod:
Abeg I really need to ask again..... What does this guy preach on his Sunday morning show?
is he a pastor?
Re: Lady Calls Freeze's Girlfriend A "Housegirl", Freeze Calls Her A " LovePeddler" by goingape: 4:45pm On Sep 17, 2016
jackie3B:
. thank you.oooh.I don't enjoy argument or insults
neither do I.
nonentity is not an insult.
Re: Lady Calls Freeze's Girlfriend A "Housegirl", Freeze Calls Her A " LovePeddler" by Supremo23(m): 4:54pm On Sep 17, 2016
Afonjax afonjax afonjax!
Re: Lady Calls Freeze's Girlfriend A "Housegirl", Freeze Calls Her A " LovePeddler" by jahsson(m): 4:55pm On Sep 17, 2016
asarebabson:
How does this becomes a news & even secured a front page.

so u didnt read d part about d python.... shocked

2 Likes

Re: Lady Calls Freeze's Girlfriend A "Housegirl", Freeze Calls Her A " LovePeddler" by Supremo23(m): 4:59pm On Sep 17, 2016
lol

Re: Lady Calls Freeze's Girlfriend A "Housegirl", Freeze Calls Her A " LovePeddler" by arosunshine(m): 5:08pm On Sep 17, 2016
JixNation:
This Freez will never learn how to be mature.
so the sack didn't teach him some lessons.
some fans are just annoying they don't normally eat before they rant online.

I for mention names but make I d on low key.

put urself in his shoes, if someone comes to ur page and write that nonsense will u let it pass ?
Re: Lady Calls Freeze's Girlfriend A "Housegirl", Freeze Calls Her A " LovePeddler" by IYANGBALI: 5:16pm On Sep 17, 2016
iykekelvins:
Some people will never mind theirr business.. The thing enter sha.
I sure she rub am Vaseline before e enter because the thing too big for her
Re: Lady Calls Freeze's Girlfriend A "Housegirl", Freeze Calls Her A " LovePeddler" by Ahmed99: 5:18pm On Sep 17, 2016
I knew it would make front page cos it has the needed password snakes#python toh bad,buh daddy freeze na all post u go reply to
Re: Lady Calls Freeze's Girlfriend A "Housegirl", Freeze Calls Her A " LovePeddler" by uwem18: 5:19pm On Sep 17, 2016
RealJaneDoe:
That was harsh. As a public figure you should know when to ignore shallow minded fans. For Pete sake people look to you as a role model and you're not being a good example. Silence is golden
And role models don't have feeling. That was an insult from her.
Re: Lady Calls Freeze's Girlfriend A "Housegirl", Freeze Calls Her A " LovePeddler" by JuanDeDios: 5:51pm On Sep 17, 2016
Berbierklaus:
But the fashion police made a salient point nah grin
Don't know why some men result to whoreshaming women when they have nothing reasonable to say.

This daddyfreezer is so uncouth,whoever trained him did a bad job.
Apologies to who that is
No need to apologise to the person. His training license should be withdrawn.
Re: Lady Calls Freeze's Girlfriend A "Housegirl", Freeze Calls Her A " LovePeddler" by JuanDeDios: 5:55pm On Sep 17, 2016
uwem18:

And role models don't have feeling. That was an insult from her.
Everyone has feelings. Only mature people can manage theirs. This fellow is on a pedestal. He just dropped in the estimation of many.
Re: Lady Calls Freeze's Girlfriend A "Housegirl", Freeze Calls Her A " LovePeddler" by Nobody: 5:56pm On Sep 17, 2016
Berbierklaus:
Don't know why some men result to whoreshaming women when they have nothing reasonable to say.

Apologies to who that is

You don't play around fire expecting not to sweat

1 Like

Re: Lady Calls Freeze's Girlfriend A "Housegirl", Freeze Calls Her A " LovePeddler" by iykekelvins(m): 6:06pm On Sep 17, 2016
IYANGBALI:
I sure she rub am Vaseline before e enter because the thing too big for her
Lmfao!! It was too musshhhgrin
Re: Lady Calls Freeze's Girlfriend A "Housegirl", Freeze Calls Her A " LovePeddler" by iykekelvins(m): 6:07pm On Sep 17, 2016
pcguru1:

You don't play around fire expecting not to sweat
Bro, you just reminded me of Eminem's No love..
Re: Lady Calls Freeze's Girlfriend A "Housegirl", Freeze Calls Her A " LovePeddler" by MosesNG(m): 6:17pm On Sep 17, 2016
Y u all blaming Freeze? D girl herself no get her own sense? She just dey cook upandan! Freeze is a baby,and the so called gf is a bigger baby.
Re: Lady Calls Freeze's Girlfriend A "Housegirl", Freeze Calls Her A " LovePeddler" by MosesNG(m): 6:19pm On Sep 17, 2016
On a lighter note, beware of a girl who knows how to cook python meat more than regular meat. She do dey cook for the "earth mothers" tey tey
Re: Lady Calls Freeze's Girlfriend A "Housegirl", Freeze Calls Her A " LovePeddler" by nmaihat: 6:44pm On Sep 17, 2016
Berbierklaus:

Apologies to who that is

We cannot put the blame on whoever raised him. The person may have been a good salesman but Daddy freeze is just a bad product. He is 40 for crying out loud! And should be able to advice himself now.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Princess Shyngle Steals Lulu Simmons Body And Passed It Off As Hers, Gets Caught / Wizkid: Only Naira Marley Has Sang Songs That I Wish I Were Th One Who Sang Them / Kate Henshaw And Femi Fani-Kayode In Twitter Fight

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.