Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,115 members, 7,818,323 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:41 PM

Are You A Successful Blogger? Ask Yourself These 6 Questions - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Are You A Successful Blogger? Ask Yourself These 6 Questions (256 Views)

How Can I Become A Successful Blogger? / Tips On Becoming A Successful Blogger / 10 Top Secrets To Become A Successful Blogger (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Are You A Successful Blogger? Ask Yourself These 6 Questions by 042tech: 1:31pm On Sep 17, 2016
You may be curious to know the secrets on how some bloggers records success while other just seem never to make it.

You're not alone.

The ambition of every blogger is making it big and having an audience that spends quality time on their blogs and sings praise to them for providing quality information.

To some bloggers, their ambition was like a dream that seems never to become a reality.

To be honest, it doesn't have to be that way. That dream is closer to becoming reality than you think if you are willing to do what it takes.

There are some important questions you need to ask yourself. In this post i will share some tips to help you get closer to achieving your goal.

Are You Off Track? Use these questions to get back on the right track.

1. Do you have passion to help your readers?
[/b]According to Jonathan Mead: "No one cares how passionate you are about what you do."
Yes, you may have heard that the key is "Passion over Profit". Passion is great, but it's not enough.

Your Passion is not enough to convince people

Your blog should focus more on your audience than it is about you. Your reason for blogging is to help your audience and without them you won't get far. When your passion is channeled on solving the problems of your audience, it make a great result.

[b]Ask yourself:

What do people want?
What questions are they asking?
What problems do they want solved?
Does my content make people take action?
How can i use my passion to help others?

2. Are you ready to offer help for free?
[/b]Most successful bloggers started blogging as a hobby. Many of them didn't make a dime for a couple of years. If they were after money, most of them would have quit. If you are willing to succeed, you have to offer help for free, at least for a while. (This doesn't mean you can't monetize your blog.)

[b]Few tips to get you started:

Publish books through your own blog using services like Selz.
Offer services to your readers. Some bloggers offer writing, consulting and other professional services related to their followers.
Sell tutorial videos through your blog or site like uDemy.

3. Can you build a network?
[/b]One tree cannot make a forest as it's been said. You can make it alone but it will cost you more time, effort and money.
What actions do you take to grow your network?

Danny Wong says: "when you ally with more-established bloggers and many up coming writers, you will quickly recognize the power of collaboration and networking".

To determine the level of your success, the size and quality of your network is not neglected.

Start today to build your blogging future by building your network. There is no shortcuts in building your network and it takes time. it's a long term investment that pays high dividends in the form of loyalty and authority.

[b]Following these steps will help you build a great network:

Show a genuine interest in other people - do not fake it.
Be helpful - offering help will make people to remember you.
Stay Connected - Social media network is a great place to connect with other like-minded people.
Commenting - When you read and comment on other peoples' blogs they are likely to return the favor.
Don't overdo it - Just as you can't have all the friends, neither can you have thousands in your network. Start small, start with ten people that you want in your network and build strong connections with them.

4. Are you willing to learn? Continue reading @ http://www.042tech.com/2016/09/questions-every-blogger-should-ask.html

(1) (Reply)

Get A Professional Wordpress Site For Just #2000 And Receive A Massive Bonus / USA Adsense For Sale / I Need A Verified Adsence Account In Abuja or anywhere close to Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.