Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,640 members, 7,809,401 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:57 AM

How Can I Become A Successful Blogger? - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How Can I Become A Successful Blogger? (4244 Views)

5 Unique Tips That Can Make You A Successful Blogger(for Newbies) / Tips On Becoming A Successful Blogger / 5 Simple Tips To Become A Successful Blogger (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can I Become A Successful Blogger? by UnclePrincipal(m): 3:21pm On Jul 29, 2018
Please i need someone to put me through.My school is on break and i need to make few bucks before the resumption date. I want to use my spare time to blog but i don't even know how to begin. I am really interested since i have access to the internet and i have a very good phone and a laptop.I know blogging is not easy but i have decided to give a try. All i need is someone to put me through

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Can I Become A Successful Blogger? by CriticMaestro: 7:00am On Jul 30, 2018
Make ah no just catch u dey post fake news...this one wey ur body dey hot...na ur type

1 Like

Re: How Can I Become A Successful Blogger? by Yohh: 7:00am On Jul 30, 2018
Just like that?
Re: How Can I Become A Successful Blogger? by dbynonetwork: 7:03am On Jul 30, 2018
I still wonder if blogging pays?.. Everybody want to become a blogger...

1 Like

Re: How Can I Become A Successful Blogger? by qanda: 7:05am On Jul 30, 2018
To become a Successful Blogger in 279 Days. I recommend you read 79paged ebook, 279 days to overnight Success, you can access it for FREE from the Business/Career section of Q and A App. Q and A App is available for Download on Playstore. A summary of the practical strategy discussed in the book for “taking over the world” within 9 months include:
-Create a Compelling Story and Be Remarkable
-Clearly Answer the “Reason Why”
-Prioritize Writing and Marketing Over Everything Else
-Be Bigger than I Really Am
-Build Long-Lasting Relationships
-Carefully Introduce Products and Services
Re: How Can I Become A Successful Blogger? by 24hoursreporter: 7:05am On Jul 30, 2018
UnclePrincipal:
Please i need someone to put me through.My school is on break and i need to make few bucks before the resumption date. I want to use my spare time to blog but i don't even know how to begin. I am really interested since i have access to the internet and i have a very good phone and a laptop.I know blogging is not easy but i have decided to give a try. All i need is someone to put me through

I like people that want to make good use of their time. However, blogging requires patience and consistency. You have to consider a niche you will be blogging about. Benin a student, I think it is better to blog about education. After that, write SEO articles for organic traffic.

Chat me up on Whatsapp @08172774550 for more guide. I wish you luck
Re: How Can I Become A Successful Blogger? by xprince59(m): 7:12am On Jul 30, 2018
Are you tired of losing your bets..... Playing man city sure win then boom they lose to a team in the bottom table grin grin why not try a different option I am talking about corners.. I am not saying it is easy to predict but when your know what you are doing, winning most of the time is sure.

So visit www.cornerbettips.com for free daily corner bet tips.... Come and win with us.

Note: today's tips has already been posted winkhurry and check it out

Source : www.cornerbettips.com
Re: How Can I Become A Successful Blogger? by Seofingers(m): 7:16am On Jul 30, 2018
You will find the answers to your question in this free guide [www.seofingers.com/blogging-ideas] of becoming a successful blogger.

How To Start A Blog The Right Way In 2018 [A Comprehensive Guide].
Re: How Can I Become A Successful Blogger? by Nobody: 7:17am On Jul 30, 2018
U want to blog for the wrong reasons. U go fustrate
Re: How Can I Become A Successful Blogger? by Caspian22(m): 7:17am On Jul 30, 2018
It is not easy. Blogging takes time, dedication, persistence and smartwork.

I'm a successful health blogger. Here is my guide on how to become a successful health blogger.

https://www.youmustgethealthy.com/2017/06/how-you-can-become-a-successful-health.html

You should check it out
Re: How Can I Become A Successful Blogger? by henrixx(m): 7:26am On Jul 30, 2018
So you think its that easy to make money quickly before your school resumes

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Can I Become A Successful Blogger? by exporters101: 7:35am On Jul 30, 2018
PM me to top up your AdSense earnings as much as you want. NOT free!
Re: How Can I Become A Successful Blogger? by Nobody: 7:47am On Jul 30, 2018
UnclePrincipal:
I'm into legit online businesses full time. No online business can give you a few bucks during the holiday to resumption time except you just want to try your luck. Online business just like every other businesses, are business. The holiday period might be enough for the feasibility, looking for niche, promoting and driving traffic and remember it's going to cost you money. I'm into forex trading and I know how trading can turn you to a billionaire over a long period of time but the beginning is not always easy
Re: How Can I Become A Successful Blogger? by fnep2smooth(m): 7:52am On Jul 30, 2018
castrokins:
How Easy Is It To Remember This Your DN?

This is my personal blog... And its very easy to pronounce and remember
Re: How Can I Become A Successful Blogger? by Scarcitato(m): 8:06am On Jul 30, 2018
If u have money to advertise ya site bt if u dont av Mr Oga leave d blogging nd go learn work.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Can I Become A Successful Blogger? by HoodBillionaire: 8:13am On Jul 30, 2018
start blogging now
and cash out in 2036
by then i don build enuf business empires
dumbo
no go find work
mumu
linda ikeji na her pekus dey pay am
dey use bloggin dey cover up.
nigerians are too dull and lazy

1 Like

Re: How Can I Become A Successful Blogger? by 9jayes: 8:32am On Jul 30, 2018
you
Re: How Can I Become A Successful Blogger? by chinavs9ja(m): 8:33am On Jul 30, 2018
UnclePrincipal:
Check my signature and buzz me I will teach you
Re: How Can I Become A Successful Blogger? by Ibrahim505(m): 8:38am On Jul 30, 2018
Within the first week of starting my blog i generates huge traffic even without paid adverts. The site is eye catching and the contents are always regular and frequently updated.
https://labaraiblogs..com/2018/07/jerin-masu-neman-shugabancin-kasa-ya.html
Re: How Can I Become A Successful Blogger? by akeentech(m): 8:39am On Jul 30, 2018
Why are people spamming this thread, that's a bad blogging habit. I hail dem my bosses...

Odinga1of boom77
Owisdom58
silverbirdng
Buking1
Donraqh
Made4naija
biafrabushboy
Re: How Can I Become A Successful Blogger? by akeentech(m): 8:41am On Jul 30, 2018
UnclePrincipal:

Can we chat?
Re: How Can I Become A Successful Blogger? by jetz(m): 8:44am On Jul 30, 2018
Nobody will tell you the honest truth which is blogging is very very very damn hard, plus if you dont ve the patience, time, & resources omo it will be hell for you but just like many other humble trade out there you got to try it out and see how it works out for you mahn...give it a shot first
Re: How Can I Become A Successful Blogger? by DAVIDMOE(m): 8:59am On Jul 30, 2018
HoodBillionaire:
start blogging now and cash out in 2036 by then i don build enuf business empires dumbo no go find work mumu linda ikeji na her pekus dey pay am dey use bloggin dey cover up. nigerians are too dull and lazy
pekus?
2036!!! Guy u are wicked
Re: How Can I Become A Successful Blogger? by Nobody: 9:01am On Jul 30, 2018
UnclePrincipal:

You can make damn good money blogging. But you won't make 1 kobo b4 ur school resumes.

Blogging na long term investment oga.
Re: How Can I Become A Successful Blogger? by emperorblog(m): 9:10am On Jul 30, 2018
bro dont go into blogging o

you cant make any money withing d first 6 month of blooging it not rossy as people painted it

GO INTO MINI IMPORTQTION AND ALSO LEARN GRAPHIC DESIGN AND OFFER FREE LANCE WRITTER

U CAN ONLY EARN FROM,BLOOGING IF U XAN HAVE PATIENT OF A YEAR O

BLOGGING IS LIKE INVESTMENT
Re: How Can I Become A Successful Blogger? by henrykene(m): 9:18am On Jul 30, 2018
UnclePrincipal:

Blogging is not a get rich quick schrme bruh. But you can make a lot of money from it with time. Though you have to follow it from the right way.
Re: How Can I Become A Successful Blogger? by iamnavy1: 9:20am On Jul 30, 2018
It requires patience

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Top Five Free Website Builders / 5 Most Profitable Niche To Start Blogging / Any Forum Name Like Nairaland In South Africa And Ghana?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.