Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,805 members, 7,827,964 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:19 PM

Buhari To Sign Climate Change Pact In New York - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari To Sign Climate Change Pact In New York (6510 Views)

Buhari Blames Climate Change For Fulani Herdsmen Crisis / Fulani Herdsmen, Farmers Sign Peace Pact In Neighbour Country Niger / President Buhari Arrives Morocco Ahead Of Climate Change Conference (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari To Sign Climate Change Pact In New York by Nobody: 10:23am On Sep 18, 2016
I don't trust baba, I can bet he has no idea what's going on there. make he no go sign nonsense oh. make someone read am before him sign ooh.
Re: Buhari To Sign Climate Change Pact In New York by wickedboi: 10:49am On Sep 18, 2016
LagosBoi2:

Why don't you choose constructive criticism instead of yarbing, It doesn't portray you to come from a decent background. Issorite

I remember back in the day, there was no morality soundbites when niccas like u were lambasting the former president, now u quote me and playing the morality card with me. Oga just stay on ur lane, I only threw a jibe and never disrespected anyone. If u cant deal with it, hang yourself.

Dont just annoy me

2 Likes

Re: Buhari To Sign Climate Change Pact In New York by WowSweetGuy(m): 11:25am On Sep 18, 2016
He is signing about problems in d air, meanwhile he never try solve problem for ground.
Re: Buhari To Sign Climate Change Pact In New York by KardinalZik(m): 11:37am On Sep 18, 2016
When Nigerians depend on fuelwood?

When most Nigerian cities are clogged by automobiles?

When mobility in Nigeria is characterised by car dependence?

When we can't deal with issues of temporal flooding occasioned by heavy downpour?

When deforestation is on the increase?

When urbanisation is uncontrolled?

When population is skyrocketing daily?
And so on........

#Buhari is just deceiving himself. Nigeria can in no way control climate change...so, no need for the pact he is signing.

1 Like

Re: Buhari To Sign Climate Change Pact In New York by Iniesman: 11:49am On Sep 18, 2016
D man jst hear say dem want sign something him don run go.. E sure me die se him and him aids no knw wetin dem want go sign.. Dis one no b to copy obama speech or abi na obama I'm want go meet collect speech via 1st October?
Re: Buhari To Sign Climate Change Pact In New York by Cletus77(m): 12:15pm On Sep 18, 2016
na nonsense sign sign, nai make nigeria be like dis
Re: Buhari To Sign Climate Change Pact In New York by crisycent: 12:42pm On Sep 18, 2016
Does he know what he's signing?
Re: Buhari To Sign Climate Change Pact In New York by John902(m): 1:06pm On Sep 18, 2016
WinningSun:
this guy should not sign this climate change pact our economy is largely dependent on fossil fuels. the coal in Enugu is yet to be utilized. 100% of our factory and vehicles are powered by fossil fuels. until we have the capacity to build renewable vehicles our self and export we should never think of signing that pact. because it would be used to sanction our country. the USA might ask us to cut our crude oil production or block trade for us in the international market. the disadvantages is more than advantages.
only if he knows what the hell he's signing
Re: Buhari To Sign Climate Change Pact In New York by maestro299: 1:08pm On Sep 18, 2016
gurunlocker:
I hope he understand what he want to sign.... He can even sign his resignation letter without reading...
Na wa 4 u o. You buru baje.
Re: Buhari To Sign Climate Change Pact In New York by Shelton644: 1:27pm On Sep 18, 2016
Hello babies cheesy
How are you?
Re: Buhari To Sign Climate Change Pact In New York by mencer(m): 1:46pm On Sep 18, 2016
WinningSun:
this guy should not sign this climate change pact our economy is largely dependent on fossil fuels. the coal in Enugu is yet to be utilized. 100% of our factory and vehicles are powered by fossil fuels. until we have the capacity to build renewable vehicles our self and export we should never think of signing that pact. because it would be used to sanction our country. the USA might ask us to cut our crude oil production or block trade for us in the international market. the disadvantages is more than advantages.

Honestly I think this climate change pact is deceitful.... Many countries refused to sign up because of the differences.

1 Like

Re: Buhari To Sign Climate Change Pact In New York by Nobody: 2:03pm On Sep 18, 2016
mencer:

Honestly I think this climate change pact is deceitful.... Many countries refused to sign up because of the differences.

yeah it is.
Re: Buhari To Sign Climate Change Pact In New York by bejeria101(m): 2:40pm On Sep 18, 2016
No go sign snow for naija o! Read b4 you sign pls
Re: Buhari To Sign Climate Change Pact In New York by UjSizzle(f): 3:14pm On Sep 18, 2016
I hope it doesn't stop us from using alternative source of energy considered 'unclean'.
Re: Buhari To Sign Climate Change Pact In New York by mrZENographer: 8:06pm On Sep 18, 2016
This uneducated man wants to permit the spread of CHEMTRAILS upon our country?
shocked

These illuminati have taken this man's brain and twisted him into a robot. Plus he will attend more meetings.

KingAdegoke wowsweetguy, iniesguy, cletus77, crisycent john902, winning Sun, mencer

1 Like

Re: Buhari To Sign Climate Change Pact In New York by Nobody: 8:53pm On Sep 18, 2016
Since he wants to sign the pact, I hope he realises that he will now need to provide 24 hours uninterrupted electricity for Nigerians so that the use of generators and therefore production of toxic fumes will stop
Re: Buhari To Sign Climate Change Pact In New York by whitelondon: 9:13pm On Sep 18, 2016
Wetin d idiot know wey dem dey call climate change. Irrelevant news
Re: Buhari To Sign Climate Change Pact In New York by oyetpel(m): 9:31pm On Sep 18, 2016
Sign Climate Change pact while the whole of Nigeria still uses generator to provide power supply, while releasing poisonous fumes to the atmosphere, what about noise too? hipocrisy.
Re: Buhari To Sign Climate Change Pact In New York by yinkuzzy: 9:46pm On Sep 18, 2016
Buhari believe we can come out of recession tru climate change.

(1) (2) (Reply)

11 Disturbing Questions On Nnamdi Kanu And His IPOB / Nigeria’s GDP Grows 2.38% In Fourth Quarter Of 2018 / See List Of Native Igbo Tribes Outside The South East.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.