Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,696 members, 7,809,635 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:18 PM

MMM 2016 Mavro - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / MMM 2016 Mavro (1427 Views)

#MMM. How To Cash Out Released Mavro... / MMM MAVRO: Care To Sell Yours? / MMM Nigeria: Ponzi Scheme, Robbing Peter To Pay Paul? TheGuardian (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

MMM 2016 Mavro by PraiseJesus24: 11:47am On Apr 22, 2017
I can help u GH 15k from ur 2016 mavro. U pay me 4k after you are matched and paid based on trust. Contact me on

WhatsApp only

Don't bother to contact me if you have trust Issues.

Re: MMM 2016 Mavro by Sapiosexuality(m): 11:53am On Apr 22, 2017
Bro, teach me your method na. If I call you am I going to submit my password to you? Are you in Lagos?
Re: MMM 2016 Mavro by rottennaija(m): 12:04pm On Apr 22, 2017
PraiseJesus24:
I can help u GH 15k from ur 2016 mavro. U pay me 4k after you are matched and paid based on trust. Contact me on

WhatsApp only

Don't bother to contact me if you have trust Issues.

Fraudsters alert. Mavrodians, becareful with your password oooo

This is how to GH 2016 mavro

LOGIC BEHIND RANDOMLY DISPATCHED 2016 MAVRO!!!

REQUIREMENTS
A CLOCK AND A VERY FAST NETWORK!!!

NOW FOLLOW THIS PROCEDURE

1. PH any amount (Its not necessary, but please PH back into 2017 let make this work).

2. Click on the GH bottom from time to time, it may show “Daily GH limit exceeded".
NOTE: AT A POINT IT WILL GO PASS THE RESTRICTION..., NOTE THE SECONDS IT WENT THROUGH, VERY IMPORTANT

3.CLICK NEXT and Select Your Preferred ACCOUNT NUMBER.
NOTE: When you get the stage dont rush clicking "Next"

4. Click on “Next” it may also show you the amount available for withdraw form 2017 Mavro or 0000000
In this case press back and next at the same seconds it get pass that "Restriction in Step2" (keep repeating this process until it show certain reasonable amount)... TAKE NOTE OF THE SECONDS

5. When it displays 15k or less(If you are not comfortable with it press back and try again, be contempt though)
NOTE: If the seconds when you get pass the restriction in "step one" did not work out, then take note of seconds when reasonable amount from 2016 Mavro display(Dont Mind the Amount)

6. Click "Cash Out All Mavros or All(if you dont want to cash out your 2017 Mavro out yet, you can sieve it out).
(Click Next When you are done)

7. Click on the last “NEXT” when its get to that same seconds(From Step2 Or the new discovered) and wait for it to load.
HINT: If you get “order has been created” it means was successful but if you get "Unknown Error", don’t click OK, just click on the (x) bottom at the top right on the dialog box and press Back-Back and Retry

INSPIRATION: At First if you dont succeed, try again.. the next try might be the one that works.

Please as you GH don’t also forget to pH because MMM is pH to GH. Someone’s pH is your GH therefore try to pH so that someone can also GH. Doing you are also contributing to the sustainability of this great community.

NOTE
>> The Most Important is that exact SECONDS(+ or - 2seconds) in every minute
>> You can only get it ones till it circulate, if you have withdrawal from 2016 Mavro this 2017, 31k or any amount above 15k dont even try it... ELSE go and PH and enjoy 2017 till the ramdom dispatcher goes round
>> Please this is for education purpose, dont turn it to something else
>> Lets make the 2016 Mavro(randomly dispatched) go round fairly for all
>> Together We Change The World!!!

FOR INSTANCES!
Assume That The 15k appears. let's say at exactly 22:57:20(Hours/Minutes/Seconds).

You will click next. ..

BUT on the last "Next" you will click it at exact 22:58:20
(A Minute/60 Seconds After)

You can try it at any time, any minutes... But that specific Seconds... Which is what you will have to figure out...

#Digital Clock Is The Best or any clock with second will do the job

1 Like 1 Share

Re: MMM 2016 Mavro by AdeniyiA(m): 12:05pm On Apr 22, 2017
I will do it for free. U can show appreciation later
Re: MMM 2016 Mavro by AdeniyiA(m): 12:13pm On Apr 22, 2017
rottennaija:

Since account number can't be changed arbitrarily without severe sanctions, I don't think others having your password is that dangerous
Re: MMM 2016 Mavro by Titilayooni(f): 12:20pm On Apr 22, 2017
AdeniyiA:
I will do it for free. U can show appreciation later
i like ur spirit and i agree with it. My whatsapp is nt functioning well,so how do i get intouch with you?am interested pls
Re: MMM 2016 Mavro by PraiseJesus24: 12:55pm On Apr 22, 2017
Sapiosexuality:
Bro, teach me your method na. If I call you am I going to submit my password to you? Are you in Lagos?
am in lag. I posted d procedure here yesterday, but it was deleted by the MOD
Re: MMM 2016 Mavro by Sapiosexuality(m): 12:57pm On Apr 22, 2017
PraiseJesus24:
am in lag. I posted d procedure here yesterday, but it was deleted by the MOD
Please post it again. I'm in Ikotun
Re: MMM 2016 Mavro by PraiseJesus24: 12:57pm On Apr 22, 2017
rottennaija:

This is how to GH 2016 mavro

LOGIC BEHIND RANDOMLY DISPATCHED 2016 MAVRO!!!

REQUIREMENTS
A CLOCK AND A VERY FAST NETWORK!!!

NOW FOLLOW THIS PROCEDURE

1. PH any amount (Its not necessary, but please PH back into 2017 let make this work).

2. Click on the GH bottom from time to time, it may show “Daily GH limit exceeded".
NOTE: AT A POINT IT WILL GO PASS THE RESTRICTION..., NOTE THE SECONDS IT WENT THROUGH, VERY IMPORTANT

3.CLICK NEXT and Select Your Preferred ACCOUNT NUMBER.
NOTE: When you get the stage dont rush clicking "Next"

4. Click on “Next” it may also show you the amount available for withdraw form 2017 Mavro or 0000000
In this case press back and next at the same seconds it get pass that "Restriction in Step2" (keep repeating this process until it show certain reasonable amount)... TAKE NOTE OF THE SECONDS

5. When it displays 15k or less(If you are not comfortable with it press back and try again, be contempt though)
NOTE: If the seconds when you get pass the restriction in "step one" did not work out, then take note of seconds when reasonable amount from 2016 Mavro display(Dont Mind the Amount)

6. Click "Cash Out All Mavros or All(if you dont want to cash out your 2017 Mavro out yet, you can sieve it out).
(Click Next When you are done)

7. Click on the last “NEXT” when its get to that same seconds(From Step2 Or the new discovered) and wait for it to load.
HINT: If you get “order has been created” it means was successful but if you get "Unknown Error", don’t click OK, just click on the (x) bottom at the top right on the dialog box and press Back-Back and Retry

INSPIRATION: At First if you dont succeed, try again.. the next try might be the one that works.

Please as you GH don’t also forget to pH because MMM is pH to GH. Someone’s pH is your GH therefore try to pH so that someone can also GH. Doing you are also contributing to the sustainability of this great community.

NOTE
>> The Most Important is that exact SECONDS(+ or - 2seconds) in every minute
>> You can only get it ones till it circulate, if you have withdrawal from 2016 Mavro this 2017, 31k or any amount above 15k dont even try it... ELSE go and PH and enjoy 2017 till the ramdom dispatcher goes round
>> Please this is for education purpose, dont turn it to something else
>> Lets make the 2016 Mavro(randomly dispatched) go round fairly for all
>> Together We Change The World!!!

FOR INSTANCES!
Assume That The 15k appears. let's say at exactly 22:57:20(Hours/Minutes/Seconds).

You will click next. ..

BUT on the last "Next" you will click it at exact 22:58:20
(A Minute/60 Seconds After)

You can try it at any time, any minutes... But that specific Seconds... Which is what you will have to figure out...

#Digital Clock Is The Best or any clock with second will do the job
am nt a fraudster. u got d procedure ryt. others can also follow the same procedure and do it. I Wil do for those that can't, with a charge
Re: MMM 2016 Mavro by Emeskhalifa(m): 1:09pm On Apr 22, 2017
na so I see wan for FB, asked me to send him an email, I did, hin come dey yarn say make I drop my login details, na e I tear am answer say "ogbeni u dey yarn durst"
better make e dey there
Re: MMM 2016 Mavro by Olami099(m): 1:53pm On Apr 22, 2017
Please when is the best time to try to GH.... I heard mid note is the best.
Re: MMM 2016 Mavro by AdeniyiA(m): 1:57pm On Apr 22, 2017
Titilayooni:
i like ur spirit and i agree with it. My whatsapp is nt functioning well,so how do i get intouch with you?am interested pls
Check my profile
Re: MMM 2016 Mavro by PraiseJesus24: 3:21pm On Apr 22, 2017
Olami099:
Please when is the best time to try to GH.... I heard mid note is the best.
u can GH anytime. a very fast network Wil also help
Re: MMM 2016 Mavro by Preeck: 5:23pm On Apr 23, 2017
topmost029 is the guy for d job is u want to get ur 2016 mmm mavro, he just helped me with mine

Re: MMM 2016 Mavro by cremeandchic: 9:08am On Apr 24, 2017
Wow, this guy's service is the truth!!!

In less than 24 hours i got paid and my mum got matched.

Thanks a lot.... PraiseJesus24
Re: MMM 2016 Mavro by PraiseJesus24: 12:11pm On Apr 24, 2017
cremeandchic:
Wow, this guy's service is the truth!!!

In less than 24 hours i got paid and my mum got matched.

Thanks a lot.... PraiseJesus24
you are welcome

1 Like

Re: MMM 2016 Mavro by LordPherule(m): 3:25am On Apr 25, 2017
Thanks Topmost, I was matched immediately and later got paid tonight. I'm very happy. This is not a scam!

(1) (Reply)

See How We Will Save U From Scammers on Nairaland / Pls I Need Details Info On How To Brand Popcorn Nylon- The Cost / Pls How Do I Verify The Validity Of Itunes Giftcard

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.