Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,367 members, 7,819,319 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:22 PM

The Awfully Unlawful Outbursts Of Yemi Oke: A Charge & Bail Lawyer - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Awfully Unlawful Outbursts Of Yemi Oke: A Charge & Bail Lawyer (742 Views)

Photo Of Yemi Osinbajo, His Wife And Children / Photos Of Yemi Osinbajo Leaving London After Meeting With President Buhari Today / Photos Of Yemi Osinbajo With Namadi Sambo At State House Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Awfully Unlawful Outbursts Of Yemi Oke: A Charge & Bail Lawyer by patiot: 3:05pm On Sep 17, 2016
I took a quick glance at my mobile phone on my way from work last night when the traffic light stopped me and I saw yet another misguided outbursts from Yemi Oke, the most discredited charge and bail lawyer that I have ever seen my entire life. Immediately I got home, I made it a point of duty to string together the lines below:
1. I could not but laugh at Yemi Oke's tomfoolery of seeking to get attention from the Distinguished Senator Buruji "Olanbiwonu" Kashamu.
2. Whereas many people on various platforms have interpreted and commented on last Wednesday's ruling based on how they see it and on which side of the divide they belong, Yemi Oke abrogated to himself a sense of self-importance that he does not have. Otherwise, how could a minion like Yemi Oke dare SPBK to be "bold enough" to mention his name?
3. Yemi Oke, you do not need to ask SPBK to mention your name. He would not help you to get the trust and attention you desperately need by dignifying you with a response!
4. Yemi Oke, it is almost two months since you threatened to sue me (not even Senator Kashamu) over the money you collected from him to sell out your client's case. I dared you to sue me before the whole world. Till date, you have not. I have called you a professional misfit and an embarrassment to the legal profession who should be debarred on account of your professional misconduct.
5. You abuse senior lawyers and judges who could see through your "jankara" practice and think you will go far in the profession. It is only a pipe dream.
6. You abuse the Chief Judge of the FHC, the Hon. Justice I. N. Buba and the Hon. Justice O.E. Abang just because they refused to be bought over by you and your pay masters.
7. You said with a tone of finality that the matter in Abeokuta will continue while the order will remain. Well, I want you to know that the courts and the laws are not meant for any one person. They are meant for all.
8. Yemi Oke you talked about the NJC moving against some judges. But you did not tell your readers that the Hon. Justice Mobolaji Ojo from whom you procured the controversial order has been queried by the NJC!
9. If you and your team were so good and sure that nothing could happen to the order, why did you come to court last Wednesday with a Notice of Appeal and an application to stay proceedings in the suit?
10. The truth is that the court seemingly ruled in your clients' favour not on the strength of your performance but because of the error of judgment of the lawyer employed by the Engr. Adebayo Dayo-led Ogun State PDP Exco in not getting a letter from the National Headquarters of the PDP.
11. You talked about doing a thing to "hang" some suits before Buba J. Why don't you bring the particulars of the case here and tell us exactly what a rabble-rouser like you did!
12. While you continue to gloat and fool yourself and your ilk about OGSIEC's "recognition" of Sikirulai Ogundele, Engr. Adebayo Dayo will continue to enjoy the recognition of INEC and other relevant institutions. Pray, so who should go and hug a transformer between the man holding the shot end of the stick and the one holding the long end?
13. I will give it to you, Yemi Oke, that, for once, you said the truth. And that is to the effect that the judgments given by Buba J. in respect of the Ogun State PDP Exco and the South West PDP Exco have not been reversed. At least, that was why you said, "...they will be reversed on appeal in a matter of days". Can you please enlighten the other semi-literate attention-seeker, so he can stop peddling lies?
14. You talked about the "EDGE" that you have being an academic and a practising lawyer. After being called to the Bar, it is by choice that people decide on what to do. That one is an academic - even a first class material that I am sure you are not - does not make one a good advocate. You could be an academic and be awful on the field or on the job.
15. On the petitions you wrote, it is only normal that when grave allegations, such as threats to life and assassination, are levelled against anyone, the relevant security agencies are expected to investigate the claims in order to establish their veracity or otherwise! But mind you, as a Distinguished Senator of the Federal Republic of Nigeria (chei! some people head dey pound), he will be accorded all the courtesies and respect due to him. SPBK has joined issues with you through his counter-petitions with relevant documents. He does not need to honour any other invitation.
16. You also boasted of your efforts in foreign jurisdictions. Please, Yemi Oke hear me well: Ten (10) million Yemi Okes and his sponsors and grand patrons CANNOT pull a strand of hair from SPBK's body. Nemesis will soon catch up with you and your ilk if you do not desist from this path of destruction and character assassination. Eni Olorun da, ko se fara we. Yemi Oke, you are unmitigated disaster to the legal profession. You represent all that is awful and wrong with the legal profession. A Dodgy character without any modicum of decency. Gormless, tall and thoughtless! Shame on you!

Austin Oniyokor
Re: The Awfully Unlawful Outbursts Of Yemi Oke: A Charge & Bail Lawyer by PoliticalThuG(m): 3:07pm On Sep 17, 2016
Hmm
Re: The Awfully Unlawful Outbursts Of Yemi Oke: A Charge & Bail Lawyer by Nobody: 3:09pm On Sep 17, 2016
are you laundering the image of a unodc suspected drug baron?
Re: The Awfully Unlawful Outbursts Of Yemi Oke: A Charge & Bail Lawyer by esthel(f): 3:16pm On Sep 17, 2016
Malicious write up, pls pack urself and your attention seeking piece somewhere.

(1) (Reply)

Lagos Court Sentence 2 Men To Death By Hanging / Hilarious:Check Out This Epic Response On Edo's Peaceful Election / No Amount Of Hatred Can Quench God's Love For The Easterners

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.