Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,699 members, 7,820,435 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:46 PM

Members Of GEJites Visit Goodluck Jonathan In Abuja (Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Members Of GEJites Visit Goodluck Jonathan In Abuja (Photos) (40466 Views)

Femi Falana Protesting Fuel Price Increase By Jonathan In 2012 (Throwback Pic) / Protest Against Patience Jonathan In Lagos At EFCC Office In Ikoyi (Photos) / Patience Jonathan In Okrika For Burial Of Comfort Kaine Obudibo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Members Of GEJites Visit Goodluck Jonathan In Abuja (Photos) by nellyelitz(m): 8:34pm On Sep 17, 2016
the naija dullard will not like this
Re: Members Of GEJites Visit Goodluck Jonathan In Abuja (Photos) by DabuIIIT: 8:37pm On Sep 17, 2016
Funlordjnr:
grin

These suffer people wan go chop the buffoon money small!

No be only "gejites na buffoonists!"
beware of hbp grin
Re: Members Of GEJites Visit Goodluck Jonathan In Abuja (Photos) by IYANGBALI: 8:45pm On Sep 17, 2016
GEJ no go give una money like before again,him don learn him lesson from the last election

1 Like

Re: Members Of GEJites Visit Goodluck Jonathan In Abuja (Photos) by Mockinbird: 8:45pm On Sep 17, 2016
Adminisher:
This is one very stupid association. GEJites
You have two brain cells, one is lost while the other one is out looking for it.
Re: Members Of GEJites Visit Goodluck Jonathan In Abuja (Photos) by able20(m): 8:46pm On Sep 17, 2016
emmabest2000:
GEJ IS A LEGEND

Meanwhile....
Buhari will be asking, why is Sir GEJ a Hero and highly favored upon all the propaganda against him
Re: Members Of GEJites Visit Goodluck Jonathan In Abuja (Photos) by emmasege: 8:50pm On Sep 17, 2016
Orikinla:
He is still in Abuja to beg the federal government so that EFCC will not arrest his wife who can spill all the beans on their secret bank accounts in Nigerian and foreign banks.
Childish reasoning and talk.
Re: Members Of GEJites Visit Goodluck Jonathan In Abuja (Photos) by oshorstan(f): 9:01pm On Sep 17, 2016
Best President in Nigeria
Re: Members Of GEJites Visit Goodluck Jonathan In Abuja (Photos) by Carter4luv(m): 9:01pm On Sep 17, 2016
the david of our time, gej a man after God'd heart.
Re: Members Of GEJites Visit Goodluck Jonathan In Abuja (Photos) by Pavarottii(m): 9:03pm On Sep 17, 2016
tall2ce:

Are you sure you understand economic analysis?
Okay, pls where is this coming from?
Re: Members Of GEJites Visit Goodluck Jonathan In Abuja (Photos) by wissenschaften(m): 9:15pm On Sep 17, 2016
stephenduru:
Members Of GEJites Club International in Abuja on Sept 15 paid Goodluck Jonathan a visit in Abuja.One of the members took to social media to express his excitement on meeting the Hero/Face Of Democracy again.He wrote....

'In photo with our father, mentor, hero and friend Dr Goodluck Jonathan yesterday in Abuja at his office after a warm goodluck solidarity visit'.

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2016/09/members-of-gejites-club-visit-goodluck.html
be careful that is crocodile smile
Re: Members Of GEJites Visit Goodluck Jonathan In Abuja (Photos) by Emmysteve(m): 9:18pm On Sep 17, 2016
And why these zombies so pained na? Hahaha
Re: Members Of GEJites Visit Goodluck Jonathan In Abuja (Photos) by Proffdada: 10:15pm On Sep 17, 2016
truthspeaks:
grin grin grin Nice one bro. But make we no kill ourselves for all diz politicians oo. Weda APC or PDP, they r all paddies
abi o! After publicity stunt dem go go enjoy our money for corner

1 Like

Re: Members Of GEJites Visit Goodluck Jonathan In Abuja (Photos) by Thomthom(m): 10:50pm On Sep 17, 2016
StainlessH:
What are you doing in Abuja? To the best of my knowledge, most ex president retired to their home town after serving the country at the seat of power.
make una free this man now
Re: Members Of GEJites Visit Goodluck Jonathan In Abuja (Photos) by Nobody: 11:20pm On Sep 17, 2016
GEJ has done his best, I don't expect him to contest in 2019

PDP will choose their candidate from North and I think Shekarua is in poll position because he is from Kano

Atiku as well may return to PDP
Re: Members Of GEJites Visit Goodluck Jonathan In Abuja (Photos) by VajanahDischaj(f): 11:41pm On Sep 17, 2016
Proffdada:
Alibaba and the forty theives undecided
Where are the rest of the yam eaters?
Nah recession go end you!!blindPrick!
Re: Members Of GEJites Visit Goodluck Jonathan In Abuja (Photos) by nortcentrallord(m): 12:23am On Sep 18, 2016
emmabest2000:
GEJ IS A LEGEND

Meanwhile....

cheesy you are so crazy dude. Just read your comment and the pix with it and am laughing so uncontrollably loud. Better pray my neighbors don't charge me for domestic disturbance
Re: Members Of GEJites Visit Goodluck Jonathan In Abuja (Photos) by ralphbisky101(m): 12:38am On Sep 18, 2016
otukpo:
Which one be GEJites again?
I wander o
Re: Members Of GEJites Visit Goodluck Jonathan In Abuja (Photos) by ngaatrust(m): 2:47am On Sep 18, 2016
Funlordjnr:
grin

These suffer people wan go chop the buffoon money small!

No be only "gejites na buffoonists!"
e don pain am. u guys for no post such thing now.
Re: Members Of GEJites Visit Goodluck Jonathan In Abuja (Photos) by ngaatrust(m): 3:38am On Sep 18, 2016
emmabest2000:
GEJ IS A LEGEND

Meanwhile....
we the pmb supporters "Sai baba"association. our mind no the rest at the mention of gej name make una take am easy now. we no understand how una do am before. Since you guys left office, anything no follow well again oo . even food for our table we no get. See how gej dey smile like say naija enjoy your changi. That's reminds me if gej dey show 2019 make I prepare to change the changi.
Re: Members Of GEJites Visit Goodluck Jonathan In Abuja (Photos) by ALMUSTAQIM(m): 4:58am On Sep 18, 2016
IamPatriotic:
Even after campaign and election, this man is still being scammed, his cluelessness is factory fitted.
Re: Members Of GEJites Visit Goodluck Jonathan In Abuja (Photos) by justmenoni: 6:09am On Sep 18, 2016
3rd pics: that guy must be igbo cos na dem dey wear those boat abi na ship shoes grin grin
Re: Members Of GEJites Visit Goodluck Jonathan In Abuja (Photos) by cindyrocks(f): 6:54am On Sep 18, 2016
I wish I was there.

Situation of things right now in our obodo:

The Afonjas are murmuring.

The Jews are complaining.

The Bakwomis are dying of hunger.

People are crying.

Fayose is still talking hard and tough.

Kayode Fayemi is still brave enough to speak the truth.

Amechi is hiding.

Ngige is in exile.

Rochas has received ghost slap.

Liar Mohammed is dumb.

Fashola is sleeping.

APC is dying.

Tinubu is disappointed.

Buhari is confused.

The economy is dead.

Our Ministers are amateur.

Dollar has travelled far from his ex wife Naira.

Investors are running.

Companies are folding.

Avengers are bombing pipelines.

Boko-Haram members are bombing people.

Herdsmen are killing innocent farmers and raping women.

The Bakwomis no longer say 'Sai Baba, but 'Kai Baba"
Re: Members Of GEJites Visit Goodluck Jonathan In Abuja (Photos) by Proffdada: 7:32am On Sep 18, 2016
VajanahDischaj:
Nah recession go end you!!blindPrick!
ur moniker describes what you have as a brain
Re: Members Of GEJites Visit Goodluck Jonathan In Abuja (Photos) by echerow: 7:32am On Sep 18, 2016
Well done GEJites club. Could you please create Zonal, sates and local government chapters of this great club. Most people i have talked to are very ready to be part of this club. Please e-mail me on echerow@hotmail.com. We are for BRING BACK OUR GOODLUCK (BBOG).
Re: Members Of GEJites Visit Goodluck Jonathan In Abuja (Photos) by VajanahDischaj(f): 7:35am On Sep 18, 2016
Proffdada:
ur moniker describes what you have as a brain
well! in my native German, it means blessings give out!!

4k your thoughts!!
Re: Members Of GEJites Visit Goodluck Jonathan In Abuja (Photos) by Proffdada: 7:41am On Sep 18, 2016
VajanahDischaj:
well! in my native German, it means blessings give out!!

4k your thoughts!!
as you wish to deceive yourself and make it worse, native German doesn't have so much "j" . Keep it up
Re: Members Of GEJites Visit Goodluck Jonathan In Abuja (Photos) by sagir1994(m): 10:17am On Sep 18, 2016
They have stolen everything that belong to us, now we are suffering because we are what they call us, the said the poor are useless, that we are born to bring comfort into their life. And that's true, we elected them to their offices and made them what they are today, and what do they give to us in return? They do not care about us, they want us to die of hunger, they do not want our children to go to school, they made our parents their gate men. They took everything that belong to us with them, they loot and build mansions in Dubai, sends their children to study in England. what can we do about it, they call us terrorist anytime we become fed-up with their systems and sends our brothers that are in the military to shoot at us. They do not want us to live together, they make us fight ourselves. They want a Hausa man to fight an Igbo man and Igbo man to fight a Yaruba man. They are scared when we stay together we might become stronger and can defeat them and make them suffer for what they have done to us.. They have took everything that belongs to us, they are not our friends, they want us to suffer and die of sufferings
Re: Members Of GEJites Visit Goodluck Jonathan In Abuja (Photos) by metallisc(m): 10:34am On Sep 18, 2016
Nusaf:

Ameeeen. But the miserable ones are the ones complaining upandan. It is only blind monkeys who don't know the source of the economic downturn. grin

so since you obviously have no clue (from your comments) about the cause of the supposed 'economic downturn', it will be okay to call you a blind and clueless monkey!! grin grin
Re: Members Of GEJites Visit Goodluck Jonathan In Abuja (Photos) by metallisc(m): 10:38am On Sep 18, 2016
cindyrocks:
I wish I was there.

Situation of things right now in our obodo:

The Afonjas are murmuring.

The Jews are complaining.

The Bakwomis are dying of hunger.

People are crying.

Fayose is still talking hard and tough.

Kayode Fayemi is still brave enough to speak the truth.

Amechi is hiding.

Ngige is in exile.

Rochas has received ghost slap.

Liar Mohammed is dumb.

Fashola is sleeping.

APC is dying.

Tinubu is disappointed.

Buhari is confused.

The economy is dead.

Our Ministers are amateur.

Dollar has travelled far from his ex wife Naira.

Investors are running.

Companies are folding.

Avengers are bombing pipelines.

Boko-Haram members are bombing people.

Herdsmen are killing innocent farmers and raping women.

The Bakwomis no longer say 'Sai Baba, but 'Kai Baba"

rock on Cindy! we love you!!

1 Like

Re: Members Of GEJites Visit Goodluck Jonathan In Abuja (Photos) by afrika(f): 11:03am On Sep 18, 2016
Life is ironical. Wen Gej was president all the northern were busy screaming and crying..... Making every Nigerian feel like someone isn't working. Thru media's, religiously people piloted through strain gears to jeopardize his government. We thought disciplined looking face, a face that looked worried also means an intelligent brain. Rather it was the otherwise. They rigged him in and get out of pity, maturity, intelligence and better qualification n understanding stepped aside to allow people their choice of taste. Today a dull head, illerate and clueless in a perfect meaning is seated emptylessly doing nothing. Blocked all freedom of speech n foolishly wasting d remaining fx resources travelling outside d Shores of the country. Hunger is evicting citizens one after d other and yet we applaud by sentiments. We sing praises based of ethnic location. Promises upon promises and none is achievable. And youths re in the room supporting what they can not justify.... Unfortunate and we re called leaders of the tomorrow

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Camp Zero, Converge Point Of Boko Haram Which Soldiers Destroyed On 24th (Pics) / Nigeria Now Generate 5000MW Electricity / FFK Calls Lauretta Onochie "Ugly Duckling" & Buhari "A Walking Corpse"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.