Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,795 members, 7,810,073 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:01 PM

Members Of GEJites Visit Goodluck Jonathan In Abuja (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Members Of GEJites Visit Goodluck Jonathan In Abuja (Photos) (40453 Views)

Femi Falana Protesting Fuel Price Increase By Jonathan In 2012 (Throwback Pic) / Protest Against Patience Jonathan In Lagos At EFCC Office In Ikoyi (Photos) / Patience Jonathan In Okrika For Burial Of Comfort Kaine Obudibo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Members Of GEJites Visit Goodluck Jonathan In Abuja (Photos) by Nobody: 7:26pm On Sep 17, 2016
ineffectual buffoon.

2 Likes

Re: Members Of GEJites Visit Goodluck Jonathan In Abuja (Photos) by kaen1317: 7:26pm On Sep 17, 2016
The man with a heart of gold. God bless u GEJ

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Members Of GEJites Visit Goodluck Jonathan In Abuja (Photos) by Emade(m): 7:31pm On Sep 17, 2016
Pavarottii:
Mentor of life! Enjoy ur life abeg; I know say recession no affect you, let them enjoy the recesschange; since they say them no want you.

One of my child would be named Goodluck.
hope u go look for patience for am
Re: Members Of GEJites Visit Goodluck Jonathan In Abuja (Photos) by brenister10: 7:34pm On Sep 17, 2016
Sycophants
Re: Members Of GEJites Visit Goodluck Jonathan In Abuja (Photos) by BCISLTD: 7:38pm On Sep 17, 2016
CR77:
grin grin

Can i keep the cutie on ur dp..
Re: Members Of GEJites Visit Goodluck Jonathan In Abuja (Photos) by NairaMaster1(m): 7:41pm On Sep 17, 2016
dimieprincess:

Certified True Copy of Haters/Zombieism

Those who celebrate plagiarism?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Members Of GEJites Visit Goodluck Jonathan In Abuja (Photos) by Nusaf: 7:42pm On Sep 17, 2016
CplusJason:
God bless GEJ, my mentor.
Amin. And He should handle ur life the way GEJ handled Nigeria as well. grin
Re: Members Of GEJites Visit Goodluck Jonathan In Abuja (Photos) by niggereyez(f): 7:44pm On Sep 17, 2016
something isn't just right with this photo. why is GEJ's face blurry? I doubt there was any such meeting.
Re: Members Of GEJites Visit Goodluck Jonathan In Abuja (Photos) by FrancisIgya: 7:46pm On Sep 17, 2016
Mtwee..ee, jurst trying to draw GEJ to relevance to divert attention from his wife's $15.6million loot being investigated by the EFCC.
Re: Members Of GEJites Visit Goodluck Jonathan In Abuja (Photos) by FrancisIgya: 7:47pm On Sep 17, 2016
Mtwee..ee, just trying to draw GEJ to relevance inorder to divert attention from his wife's $15.6million loot being investigated by the EFCC.
Re: Members Of GEJites Visit Goodluck Jonathan In Abuja (Photos) by Nusaf: 7:47pm On Sep 17, 2016
IamPatriotic:
Even after campaign and election, this man is still being scammed, his cluelessness is factory fitted.
Ah dey tell u o!
Re: Members Of GEJites Visit Goodluck Jonathan In Abuja (Photos) by easyhacq(m): 7:47pm On Sep 17, 2016
Nigerians can be funny at atimes, wetin be GEJites again, a name acronym NOSENSE PEOPLE, THEY DON COME FOR THEIR YAM
Re: Members Of GEJites Visit Goodluck Jonathan In Abuja (Photos) by Whynotthetruth(m): 7:50pm On Sep 17, 2016
God bless Goodluck Jonathan...Amen

1 Like

Re: Members Of GEJites Visit Goodluck Jonathan In Abuja (Photos) by Amitex(m): 7:51pm On Sep 17, 2016
Funlordjnr:
grin

These suffer people wan go chop the buffoon money small!

No be only "gejites na buffoonists!"

Just commit suicide. No one cares

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Members Of GEJites Visit Goodluck Jonathan In Abuja (Photos) by emmasege: 7:53pm On Sep 17, 2016
This is one of the few sides of Jonathan that I don't like. What's he still doing in Abuja. Is he afraid of his village witches and community miscreants? He could be based in PH or Yenagoa now, if he's not comfortable with Otuoke. His status has been promoted to an elder statesman, and such people stay in their primary constituency.

Yes, he can always go enjoy Abuja life occasionally but news about him should in most cases report him hosting people in his Otuoke/Yenagoa/Port Harcourt home.

2 Likes

Re: Members Of GEJites Visit Goodluck Jonathan In Abuja (Photos) by wristbangle: 7:54pm On Sep 17, 2016
Smh. undecidedundecided
Re: Members Of GEJites Visit Goodluck Jonathan In Abuja (Photos) by Firefire(m): 7:54pm On Sep 17, 2016
If you are not happy with the visit... GO & D.

2 Likes

Re: Members Of GEJites Visit Goodluck Jonathan In Abuja (Photos) by Abeymills(m): 7:59pm On Sep 17, 2016
Gudluck d great zombies can go n die we don't care
Re: Members Of GEJites Visit Goodluck Jonathan In Abuja (Photos) by truthspeaks: 8:01pm On Sep 17, 2016
They r in APC abi u don 4get?
Proffdada:
Alibaba and the forty theives undecided
Where are the rest of the yam eaters?

1 Like

Re: Members Of GEJites Visit Goodluck Jonathan In Abuja (Photos) by Funlordjnr: 8:03pm On Sep 17, 2016
grin
Amitex:

Just commit suicide. No one cares

E don pain this frustrated wailer reach bone! Ntooorr........Oya cry some more......lmfao!!!

2 Likes

Re: Members Of GEJites Visit Goodluck Jonathan In Abuja (Photos) by Proffdada: 8:05pm On Sep 17, 2016
truthspeaks:
They r in APC abi u don 4get?
I no 4get my brother, but dem no show up to mark register
Re: Members Of GEJites Visit Goodluck Jonathan In Abuja (Photos) by magmack: 8:06pm On Sep 17, 2016
May the Almighty and eternal living and supreme God bless Goodluck Ebele Jonathan for saving humanity from the blood thirsty tyrant, almajiris n afonjas in 2015.
Re: Members Of GEJites Visit Goodluck Jonathan In Abuja (Photos) by CplusJason: 8:09pm On Sep 17, 2016
Nusaf:

Amin. And He should handle ur life the way GEJ handled Nigeria as well. grin
Amin, and may buhari lead your miserable life the way he's handling the economy. Say Amin. Witless mofo. grin

1 Like

Re: Members Of GEJites Visit Goodluck Jonathan In Abuja (Photos) by Emmaino247: 8:10pm On Sep 17, 2016
Pavarottii:
Mentor of life! Enjoy ur life abeg; I know say recession no affect you, let them enjoy the recesschange; since they say them no want you.

One of my child would be named Goodluck.
And one of my dog will be named BUHARI arrest me if u can. EMMAINO has spoken
Re: Members Of GEJites Visit Goodluck Jonathan In Abuja (Photos) by Orikinla(m): 8:15pm On Sep 17, 2016
Funlordjnr:
grin

These suffer people wan go chop the buffoon money small!

No be only "gejites na buffoonists!"
. grin grin grin
Re: Members Of GEJites Visit Goodluck Jonathan In Abuja (Photos) by Nusaf: 8:17pm On Sep 17, 2016
CplusJason:
Amin, and may buhari lead your miserable life the way he's handling the economy. Say Amin. Witless mofo. grin
Ameeeen. But the miserable ones are the ones complaining upandan. It is only blind monkeys who don't know the source of the economic downturn. grin
Re: Members Of GEJites Visit Goodluck Jonathan In Abuja (Photos) by dimieprincess(f): 8:17pm On Sep 17, 2016
IamPatriotic:
Even after campaign and election, this man is still being scammed, his cluelessness is factory fitted.
Certified True Copy (CTC) of Zombieism/Haters cum plagiarism master's servant
Re: Members Of GEJites Visit Goodluck Jonathan In Abuja (Photos) by Orikinla(m): 8:21pm On Sep 17, 2016
emmasege:
This is one of the few sides of Jonathan that I don't like. What's he still doing in Abuja. Is he afraid of his village witches and community miscreants? He could be based in PH or Yenagoa now, if he's not comfortable with Otuoke. His status has been promoted to an elder statesman, and such people stay in their primary constituency.

Yes, he can always go enjoy Abuja life occasionally but news about him should in most cases report him hosting people in his Otuoke/Yenagoa/Port Harcourt home.
He is still in Abuja to beg the federal government so that EFCC will not arrest his wife who can spill all the beans on their secret bank accounts in Nigerian and foreign banks.

1 Like

Re: Members Of GEJites Visit Goodluck Jonathan In Abuja (Photos) by truthspeaks: 8:21pm On Sep 17, 2016
grin grin grin Nice one bro. But make we no kill ourselves for all diz politicians oo. Weda APC or PDP, they r all paddies
Proffdada:
I no 4get my brother, but dem no show up to mark register
Re: Members Of GEJites Visit Goodluck Jonathan In Abuja (Photos) by Handsomecole(m): 8:24pm On Sep 17, 2016
Criminal and his supporters.
Re: Members Of GEJites Visit Goodluck Jonathan In Abuja (Photos) by CplusJason: 8:26pm On Sep 17, 2016
Nusaf:

Ameeeen. But the miserable ones are the ones complaining upandan. It is only blind monkeys who don't know the source of the economic downturn. grin
Your zombiesm is powered by the sun. I wish you quick recovery. Now get lost, and never you quote me again until you recover.

2 Likes

Re: Members Of GEJites Visit Goodluck Jonathan In Abuja (Photos) by InvertedHammer: 8:32pm On Sep 17, 2016
/
Only 2 boys in the club?

Folks have no shame.

But then Abacha had supporters' club until the tap ran dry.

\

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Qualifications For Contesting For Senate & House Of Representatives / Serving Nigeria Costs Me At Least A Million Dollars Every Year, Says Kachikwu / Biafra: Why I’m Flouting Bail Conditions – Nnamdi Kanu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.