Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,261 members, 7,954,001 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 10:39 AM

Ernest Asuzu: "My Stroke Caused By A Producer In Nollywood" - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ernest Asuzu: "My Stroke Caused By A Producer In Nollywood" (39409 Views)

Ernest Opoku & Gladys Mensah Boaku In Abortion Scandal / Ernest Asuzu: "I Had Regular Sex When I Was Down With Stroke" / Ernest Asuzu Gets Jeep & N1.5m From Pastor Jeremiah Fufeyin (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ernest Asuzu: "My Stroke Caused By A Producer In Nollywood" by jiggaz(m): 4:20pm On Sep 17, 2016
Nollywood actor, Ernest Asuzu, suffered a stroke sometime last year. But luckily, he is back on his feet right now. However, to start a new life, Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin of Christ Mercyland Deliverance Ministry, Warri, Delta State, gave the actor a brand new SUV and N1.5m cash. In this interview with RITA OKOYE, Asuzu reminisces about his days of tribulations and also touches on plans for the future. Enjoy.

What really happened to you?
My sister, I had two disappear from Lagos because there were lots of people after my life. I followed the instructions of God and left Lagos for good. But now I am fully back.

When you left Lagos, where did you go?

Prophet Omoto Fufeyin of Christ Mercyland Deliverance Ministry invited me to Warri. They contacted me after reading my interview published in YES International magazine. The prophet heard about my stroke and all the evil things people have been saying about me, so he sent me money to fly down to Warri. All these things happened last year. The period my wife and I spent with the pastor was pleasant; they took good care of us, housed us, fed us, and healed me. Now, he has also blessed me with a brand new jeep and huge cash. My journey to Warri was a huge blessing in so many ways.

How was life like away from Lagos to a totally new place like Warri?

My life has been all round good. During my stay in Warri, I launched three of my albums. I mean, not one, or two, but three. It was a life transformation for me. People had thought I would die. But here I am, back and better after spending one year and three months in Warri.

Are you 100% healed now?

I’m perfectly healed, although I limp a bit. I can go to places now without aid. I talk properly now, unlike the way I was talking last year. The prophet prayed for me every day. He was very patient, loving and understanding. He wasn’t satisfied until I was healed completely.

Why did you jump into music, are you leaving Nollywood?

During my spare time in Warri, I faced my music and did three good albums. I have been in music for a long time. I have always been into music but it was more of rap. But now, I think I want to face it squarely.

How about Nollywood, are you bouncing back, the industry has missed you dearly?

Nollywood? No! I’m aiming at Hollywood. Nigerian music industry is full of evil. I can’t be part of it; I am a child of God. They almost took my life out of greed and jealousy. I’ll be going to America soon. Over there, I can join Hollywood. I think their lives are simpler and less complicated.
However, on a second thought, I think I can give Nollywood a trial. If I am approached my God-fearing producers, I might give it a trial.

What do you mean by ‘Nollywood is evil’? What kind of evil?

God in heaven knows that I didn’t do anybody wrong in Nollywood, yet they planned to kill me. A popular move producer, who I don’t want to mention, looked at me at a movie location in Asaba and told me that, that would be my last acting job ever, and he almost made it happen.

Are you saying he was the cause of your stroke?

Yes, I was still on set, but two days later, I fell ill. I had no money on me, so I called my wife to send me some money, which she did. A friend later came to my rescue. He managed to put me on a bus back to Lagos. As we got to Lagos, I tried to open the door and disembark but I fell off. The driver and passengers all came to my rescue. They carried me back into the bus and took me home to my wife and brother. When my brother saw me in that critical condition, he shook his head and asked, ‘Ernest, who did this to you?’ I could not respond, I was just staring at him. For three days, I was stooling and vomiting; I couldn’t eat. I was taken to the hospital; the doctors diagnosed me and said I was suffering from partial stroke. That was how it all started.

There were reports that you almost ran mad and even resorted to begging at Shoprite, what really happened?

It was really a malicious report against me. That is why I don’t like talking to the press, but you are a friend and very different. Some bad guys wrote that I was broke and begging at Shoprite. Fortunately, it was the first time Prophet Jeremiah heard about my predicament, before he read about me again in YES magazine. I didn’t know him from Adams, but it was through the bad reports that he traced and came to my rescue.

With all the gifts you received from the prophet, what next for you?

I am back to Lagos for good. I am also making plans to travel out with my wife. I really need a break from all these dramas. When we return, then we’ll know how to continue. I hope to start a new life soon.

http://sunnewsonline.com/im-done-with-nollywood-but-ernest-asuzu/

Ernest Asuzu Gets Jeep & N1.5m From Pastor Jeremiah Fufeyin After He Was Healed (Photos, Video) https://www.nairaland.com/3323482/ernest-asuzu-gets-jeep-n1.5m

3 Likes

Re: Ernest Asuzu: "My Stroke Caused By A Producer In Nollywood" by BuhariNaWah: 4:21pm On Sep 17, 2016
This guy?
im career don die since na..... Since na imb-ecile roles he like to dey take grin

37 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ernest Asuzu: "My Stroke Caused By A Producer In Nollywood" by thesicilian: 4:31pm On Sep 17, 2016
So who caused the stroke?

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Ernest Asuzu: "My Stroke Caused By A Producer In Nollywood" by Nobody: 4:37pm On Sep 17, 2016
so all those juju for nollywood no be film trick grin

That producer must be a babalawo grin

42 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ernest Asuzu: "My Stroke Caused By A Producer In Nollywood" by sexyglow(f): 4:39pm On Sep 17, 2016
BuhariNaWah:
This guy?
im career don die since na..... Since na imb-ecile roles he like to dey take grin
don't conclude on his destiny yet..this could actually be the beginning of his career ..stars and leaders are born

94 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Ernest Asuzu: "My Stroke Caused By A Producer In Nollywood" by RealJaneDoe: 5:25pm On Sep 17, 2016
hmmmmm

In the spirit of weekend today I went out to have fun but I got kicked out of the swimming area because apparently the breaststroke was not what I thought it was . I wish my PHE teacher in secondary school was more specific

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ernest Asuzu: "My Stroke Caused By A Producer In Nollywood" by Gracito(f): 5:26pm On Sep 17, 2016
Hbg
Re: Ernest Asuzu: "My Stroke Caused By A Producer In Nollywood" by ify2016: 5:26pm On Sep 17, 2016
I love you nigga

2 Likes

Re: Ernest Asuzu: "My Stroke Caused By A Producer In Nollywood" by lonelydora: 5:26pm On Sep 17, 2016
So all those juju scenes are real? Good luck in your future endeavours. After all, they no dey stand one place watch masquerade.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ernest Asuzu: "My Stroke Caused By A Producer In Nollywood" by truthspeaks: 5:26pm On Sep 17, 2016
Ok
Re: Ernest Asuzu: "My Stroke Caused By A Producer In Nollywood" by gabazin080(m): 5:28pm On Sep 17, 2016
anyone could have stroke,so wats the big deal there. did he take his health serious before? what lifestyle is he living before that could have made him have stroke

i hate people who blame others for there problems

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ernest Asuzu: "My Stroke Caused By A Producer In Nollywood" by mummyson26(m): 5:28pm On Sep 17, 2016
If this guy no run mad he go get stroke, him village people need to take it easy with him

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Ernest Asuzu: "My Stroke Caused By A Producer In Nollywood" by manuel80(m): 5:28pm On Sep 17, 2016
This guy is stale
Re: Ernest Asuzu: "My Stroke Caused By A Producer In Nollywood" by Pennyways: 5:28pm On Sep 17, 2016
Someone tells me Nollywood actors and actresses are very competitive, they can go an extra mile to get you eliminated just to get their stance properly, I couldn't believed but now I have a clue of what he said

9 Likes

Re: Ernest Asuzu: "My Stroke Caused By A Producer In Nollywood" by Nobody: 5:28pm On Sep 17, 2016
na wa...the Quest for money. Nollywood is full of people with charms...everybody wants to be first...hence using different method to achieve that...God help us all
Re: Ernest Asuzu: "My Stroke Caused By A Producer In Nollywood" by kaen1317: 5:30pm On Sep 17, 2016
Talking like a light weight. Check your lifestyle. Do u drink and smoke? Are you spiritually fortified? U must dine with God where there is no repercussion but blessings or you must dine with the devil, where yu enjoy a little and suffer more you can handle later on. You can't be on the middle cos u will be chopped off like a chicken

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ernest Asuzu: "My Stroke Caused By A Producer In Nollywood" by chris4gold(m): 5:31pm On Sep 17, 2016
Idokay

2 Likes

Re: Ernest Asuzu: "My Stroke Caused By A Producer In Nollywood" by Yusfunoble(m): 5:31pm On Sep 17, 2016
Dont give up bro

2 Likes

Re: Ernest Asuzu: "My Stroke Caused By A Producer In Nollywood" by Akshow: 5:31pm On Sep 17, 2016
How?
Re: Ernest Asuzu: "My Stroke Caused By A Producer In Nollywood" by Oche211(m): 5:32pm On Sep 17, 2016
It is well with u my brother. Let them try bt God pass all of them.
Re: Ernest Asuzu: "My Stroke Caused By A Producer In Nollywood" by Nobody: 5:33pm On Sep 17, 2016
Ok next cry
Mod wey put this thing for front page deserve award lipsrsealed
Re: Ernest Asuzu: "My Stroke Caused By A Producer In Nollywood" by Ekakamba: 5:34pm On Sep 17, 2016
[size=20pt]Hardluck nicca! Nairalanders make wunna expect home video: 'Gentle Stroke'[/size]
Re: Ernest Asuzu: "My Stroke Caused By A Producer In Nollywood" by ify2016: 5:35pm On Sep 17, 2016
BuhariNaWah:
This guy?

I pity u

2 Likes

Re: Ernest Asuzu: "My Stroke Caused By A Producer In Nollywood" by wizjaybee(m): 5:35pm On Sep 17, 2016
jiggaz:

http://sunnewsonline.com/im-done-with-nollywood-but-ernest-asuzu/

Ernest Asuzu Gets Jeep & N1.5m From Pastor Jeremiah Fufeyin After He Was Healed (Photos, Video) https://www.nairaland.com/3323482/ernest-asuzu-gets-jeep-n1.5m
chaii! naija i hail
Re: Ernest Asuzu: "My Stroke Caused By A Producer In Nollywood" by Nobody: 5:37pm On Sep 17, 2016
shocked

1 Like

Re: Ernest Asuzu: "My Stroke Caused By A Producer In Nollywood" by ayusco85(m): 5:38pm On Sep 17, 2016
Ok
Re: Ernest Asuzu: "My Stroke Caused By A Producer In Nollywood" by Berrylite: 5:38pm On Sep 17, 2016
Eyaaaa
Re: Ernest Asuzu: "My Stroke Caused By A Producer In Nollywood" by kestolove95(m): 5:40pm On Sep 17, 2016
y celeb life dey end one kind?

2 Likes

Re: Ernest Asuzu: "My Stroke Caused By A Producer In Nollywood" by nellaluv(f): 5:41pm On Sep 17, 2016
This useless guy 90% of roles he acts in movies is an armed robber just to ra-pe girls. a- hole tongue

1 Like

Re: Ernest Asuzu: "My Stroke Caused By A Producer In Nollywood" by emekaD3(m): 5:43pm On Sep 17, 2016
Exposé
Re: Ernest Asuzu: "My Stroke Caused By A Producer In Nollywood" by EmperorLee(m): 5:44pm On Sep 17, 2016
nellaluv:
This useless guy 90% of he's roles in movies is an armed robber just to ra-pe girls. a- hole.

See as you take characters wey person play personal grin

5 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I’ve Dated Billionaires And I’m Still Not A Billionaire – Huddah Monroe / Wizkid Showers Fans With Cash In Ibadan( Video & Photos) / Davido Turns Superman At His Show In Brussels, Belgium (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.