Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,915 members, 7,814,087 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:23 AM

About Unilorin Admission , Second List Will Be Out Soon - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / About Unilorin Admission , Second List Will Be Out Soon (2675 Views)

Abu Admission Second List. / Unilorin Admission Second List / Esut Admission (second List) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

About Unilorin Admission , Second List Will Be Out Soon by frakie: 1:30pm On Oct 10, 2009
HI LANDERS, AM DR ADEX. ABOUT THE UNILORIN FIRT LIST IS BASE ON MERIT THE UNIVERSITY ADMITTE 3653 MERIT CANDIDATE LIST THAT IS IF U SCORE ABOVE 50 U ARE ON MERIT LIST, BECAUSE MANY STUDENT FAILED THE 2009/ 2010 POST UME WOEFULLY, AND THEY ARE NOT UP TO 5000 PLUS THAT PASS THE SCREENING TEXT. THAT IS HOW U CAN SEE THEY FIRST RELEASED THE MERIT LIST BASE ON THE CANDIDATE THE PASS, WELL ABOUT THE SECOND LIST , I LEARN THAT THE 2009, 2010 REGISTRATION FOR ADMISSION WILL COME TO AN END MY THE END OF THEIS MONTH. THE SECOND LIST IS ARROUND THE CORNER, LANDERS U CHECK THE UNILORIN ADMISSION THREAD ALL THE TIME BECAUSE THE NAMES WILL BE INCREASING AS FROM NEXT 2WEEKS. PRAY VERY HARD TO SEE UR NAME BECAUSE THEY ARE GOING TO ADMITTE MORE THAN 3653 CANDIDATE.
FOR THOSE OF YOU THAT FOUND YOUR NAME GOOD LUCK AND FOR THOSE OF YOU WAITING FOR THE SECOND LIST, I PRAYED GOD WILL SEE US THROUGH, AND DONT PAY DINNE TO ANY ONE BECAUSE THEY WILL SURELY COME ON THE THREAD TO CHARGE YOU GUY FOR MONEY OF OMO MUGU, DONT PAY, DONT PAY, [color=#770077][/color]
Re: About Unilorin Admission , Second List Will Be Out Soon by ceebaby: 3:02pm On Oct 10, 2009
thank so much about the info. but it baffles me dat my name was not on the merit list because i scored 54% in pume and 205 in ume. sha \god knows how he does his things so i dont need to worry. i know he can still do it because he has done it bfor and he will do it again. thanks bro cheers!just keep the infos coming you can reach me on this if there is any info: serahapeh@yahoo.com
Re: About Unilorin Admission , Second List Will Be Out Soon by hardeytutu: 4:01am On Oct 11, 2009
thanks so much for also spreading the message, there is one thief on nairaland who is asking people to pay money, he calls his name elvis, thank you so much
Re: About Unilorin Admission , Second List Will Be Out Soon by Joshillion(m): 7:45am On Oct 11, 2009
ow come i had 70% in post ume,economic and my name was not there.
Re: About Unilorin Admission , Second List Will Be Out Soon by nolimit1(m): 4:35pm On Oct 11, 2009
My bro thanks,thougi i scored 258 in ume and 66 in pume,my name was nt on d first list.i know GOD will nt abandon his peeps,he dat has done a great job in gettin us this far,will nt abandon us along the way,but will get us to da finish line.can i hear an amen?
Re: About Unilorin Admission , Second List Will Be Out Soon by ceebaby: 9:15am On Oct 14, 2009
i say a big amen to that. i also got 205 in jamb and 54% in pume and did not find my name on the list. am hoping and praying too. God will help us, dont worry!cheers!
Re: About Unilorin Admission , Second List Will Be Out Soon by vandutch: 10:11am On Oct 15, 2009
GOD WILL HELP US, i scored 61% and my name is not found on the list. Serah how are you?, (pyusuph@gmail.com)
Re: About Unilorin Admission , Second List Will Be Out Soon by ceebaby: 10:41am On Oct 15, 2009
am fine how's everything? Dont worry, God will see us all through. cheers
Re: About Unilorin Admission , Second List Will Be Out Soon by ceebaby: 11:27am On Oct 15, 2009
after which exams again?
Re: About Unilorin Admission , Second List Will Be Out Soon by Elixy1: 8:06pm On Oct 15, 2009
I am starting to dout this merit list bcoz i scored 69 and my name is not there
Re: About Unilorin Admission , Second List Will Be Out Soon by oladayo042: 1:53pm On Oct 16, 2009
£lixy:

I am starting to dout this merit list bcoz i scored 69 and my name is not there
Maybe you are right. At Unilorin, when i went for my certificate screening, I can see ppl who score 50% in Pume and they are given admission to maybe their 1st or 2nd choice course.
Re: About Unilorin Admission , Second List Will Be Out Soon by fosbiggy(m): 8:24pm On Oct 16, 2009
na wah ooooo i scored 75 percent albeit i chose the school as second choice. but if it was merit i would have gotten it. I went for Medicine anyway.
Re: About Unilorin Admission , Second List Will Be Out Soon by thoshen: 11:35pm On Oct 16, 2009
guys this is the problem with nigerians,hw can an institution give admission 2 sum1 with dat low %age of 50,then we will complain that the grau8 are not qualified enough,the rule is "WRONG INPUT WRONG OUTPUT na so i be for person wen chop beans go xcrete beans no be moi-moi",U C it doesnt matter abt d brain is the leg.me i got 226 for ume & 69% for post ume my name wasnt there (even if i chose the f**@king school for first and 2nd choice) wat can u say abt dat its the system,it is faulty and needs repair,and this unilorin pple mke una help me knw my stand and release d 2nd list. angry sad cry cry cry sad
Re: About Unilorin Admission , Second List Will Be Out Soon by boyepe: 12:34pm On Oct 17, 2009
merit list is 4 only those dat scored 75 n above n dat was nt only a merit list it was a list of al. 4 ur name 2 b on d second list u ave 2 b prayaful n ready 2 follow up cos d names will b so small u wont even notice. believe me i went 2 admissioon office ysterday. dnt listen 2 rumor n get ur hope high so u dont get dissapointd.
Re: About Unilorin Admission , Second List Will Be Out Soon by frakie: 1:11pm On Oct 21, 2009
u guy u chilex, the second list has been compiled and will be released last text by monday next week, just keep on praying to god , he know our mind.
Re: About Unilorin Admission , Second List Will Be Out Soon by ccollins(m): 1:41pm On Oct 21, 2009
I knew unilorin as a tribal school.two girls who were vry intelligent in my school failed to get their admisson even after passing their ume

(1) (Reply)

Strictly For Imsu And Fed.poly.nekede Admission Applicants Only! / Truth About 2013 Massive Jamb Failure / Finally FG Shifted Ground For ASUU!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.