Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,224 members, 7,818,766 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:23 AM

Unilorin Admission Second List - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Unilorin Admission Second List (5912 Views)

Abu Admission Second List. / Esut Admission (second List) / About Unilorin Admission , Second List Will Be Out Soon (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Unilorin Admission Second List by dbanjboy(m): 1:01pm On Sep 26, 2011
[b][/b] for every prospective students of unilorin who have made her his/her 1st choice and have a minimum of 50 in the putme screening. Listen to this; i've got 2 cool informative source in the school and they both told me that the list will be coming out  this very week. So all u gat 2 do now is to be praying for your name should not be excluded
Re: Unilorin Admission Second List by piragirl(f): 4:47pm On Sep 26, 2011
My hope is built on nothing else,than God.i score 221 in jamb postjmb 65.awating d score list.though am using 2011 waec result,do i stand a chance.i knw wit God all tins are possible.
Re: Unilorin Admission Second List by davss02(m): 7:34am On Sep 28, 2015
Good morning folks!.I trust your night was great.This is to inform you that the long awaited merit list will be out anytime from now.so stay calm,pray more and hope for the best.For more info about the list or unilorin like this page {unilorin forum}.your question will be answered Asap.Stay blessed!!
Re: Unilorin Admission Second List by Phunmmielurlar: 10:07pm On Dec 23, 2015
What course are new for science,thier jamb combination and certainty rate of been admitted for this courses?

Plzzzzzzzzz,what is the jamb combination for ICT nd how is the competition rate?

Plzzzzz,urgent reply is needed
Tnx in anticipation!

(1) (Reply)

College Of Education, Ikere Ekiti(degree Program) / The 10 Oldest Universities In Africa (pictures) / I Need Direction On How To Get To Unilag From Oshodi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.