Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,022 members, 7,818,025 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:06 AM

Why Is Fornication And Debauchery Celebrated In The Church? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Is Fornication And Debauchery Celebrated In The Church? (1239 Views)

Eagle Prophet delivers Ernest Opoku from fornication / Is Fornication And Masturbation Thesame? / Fornication And Adultery Are Sweet But... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Is Fornication And Debauchery Celebrated In The Church? by Beckyblanca(f): 5:05pm On Sep 17, 2016
Fornication and debauchery thrive in the church today. some pastors even claim it is necessary to TEST before marriage. why is it not frowned upon if they are truly representing Christ? hedonism is a norm and no one cares about what the Bible says about it. men come to the church to select girls for their hedonistic orgies and girls do the same. when will the church authority ever rise up and cleanse the church off this filthiness?
Re: Why Is Fornication And Debauchery Celebrated In The Church? by greatnaija01: 5:10pm On Sep 17, 2016
Beckyblanca:
Fornication and debauchery thrive in the church today. some pastors even claim it is necessary to TEST before marriage. why is it not frowned upon if they are truly representing Christ? hedonism is a norm and no one cares about what the Bible says about it. men come to the church to select girls for their hedonistic orgies and girls do the same. when will the church authority ever rise up and cleanse the church off this filthiness?

why not change church and go to a place where you can focus on eternity and holiness..... allow them do what will take them to hell but you focus on your own journey.... THE BIBLE ALREADY SHOWS US THAT THESE LAST DAYS.... SIN WILL ABOUND EVEN IN THE CHURCH OR BY SO CALLED PASTORS.... WE ARE TO STAY IN THE WORD AND LOOK UNTO JESUS THE AUTHOR AND FINISHER OF OUR FAITH.... REMEMBER Judas was a theif yet Jesus was never distracted by HIM.... so siter FOCUS ON WHAT MATTERS MOST.... it has been happening before you were born and after you die it will.get worse.... THIS IS NOT OUR BUSINESS.... OUR BUSINESS IS THE GOSPEL IN ALL PURITY AND WITH GRACE.... run the race set before you. talking about what the devil is doing in churches or in government is a waste of time.... it will never edify or make anyone more holy. bless you

3 Likes

Re: Why Is Fornication And Debauchery Celebrated In The Church? by Beckyblanca(f): 5:14pm On Sep 17, 2016
you cannot serve God inside the temple of Baal. the temple has to cleansed. 1 Corinthians 5:9-14.
greatnaija01:

why not change church and go to a place where you can focus on eternity and holiness..... allow them do what will take them to hell but you focus on your own journey.... THE BIBLE ALREADY SHOWS US THAT THESE LAST DAYS.... SIN WILL ABOUND EVEN IN THE CHURCH OR BY SO CALLED PASTORS.... WE ARE TO STAY IN THE WORD AND LOOK UNTO JESUS THE AUTHOR AND FINISHER OF OUR FAITH.... REMEMBER Judas was a theif yet Jesus was never distracted by HIM.... so siter FOCUS ON WHAT MATTERS MOST.... it has been happening before you were born and after you die it will.get worse.... THIS IS NOT OUR BUSINESS.... OUR BUSINESS IS THE GOSPEL IN ALL PURITY AND WITH GRACE.... run the race set before you. talking about what the devil is doing in churches or in government is a waste of time.... it will never edify or make anyone more holy. bless you

1 Like

Re: Why Is Fornication And Debauchery Celebrated In The Church? by Nobody: 5:15pm On Sep 17, 2016
Beckyblanca:
Fornication and debauchery thrive in the church today. some pastors even claim it is necessary to TEST before marriage

Which church is this you talking about ma'am? On a serious note, I've never heard of this before.

3 Likes

Re: Why Is Fornication And Debauchery Celebrated In The Church? by Greatzeus(m): 5:18pm On Sep 17, 2016
Op,change that " in the church" to " in my church"
Have a great day,bye

6 Likes

Re: Why Is Fornication And Debauchery Celebrated In The Church? by Scholar8200(m): 5:46pm On Sep 17, 2016
Beckyblanca:
Fornication and debauchery thrive in the church today. some pastors even claim it is necessary to TEST before marriage. why is it not frowned upon if they are truly representing Christ? [b]hedonism is a norm and no one cares [/b]about what the Bible says about it. men come to the church to select girls for their hedonistic orgies and girls do the same. when will the church authority ever rise up and cleanse the church off this filthiness?
Your submission is full of sweeping generalizations. You started well when you said some, but deviated later on. If you are really concerned, seek God's face for your church if these things are the norm therein.

2 Likes

Re: Why Is Fornication And Debauchery Celebrated In The Church? by greatnaija01: 5:46pm On Sep 17, 2016
Beckyblanca:
you cannot serve God inside the temple of Baal. the temple has to cleansed. 1 Corinthians 5:9-14.

who now made you a jugde .... m sister if you want to serve GOD... do i without grumblings n complains....chai

1 Like

Re: Why Is Fornication And Debauchery Celebrated In The Church? by Khd95(m): 6:03pm On Sep 17, 2016
Christianity is a confusionist occultic groupgrin

churches are business venturesgrin

unfortunately,jesus knows nothing bout christians or christianity or even bible,how sickening could that besad
Re: Why Is Fornication And Debauchery Celebrated In The Church? by Scholar8200(m): 6:06pm On Sep 17, 2016
Khd95:
Christianity is a confusionist occultic groupgrin

churches are business venturesgrin

unfortunately,jesus knows nothing bout christians or christianity or even bible,how sickening could that besad
your opinion is noted.
Re: Why Is Fornication And Debauchery Celebrated In The Church? by Pureheart91(m): 6:26pm On Sep 17, 2016
These are only fufilment of the prophecy in the bible towards the end of days...

My fear is that many have been swayed into believing these lies spoken and indoctrinated by the so called "Men of God".

For more insight-

www.nairaland.com/3350663/beware-eye-opener-christain-faithfuls
Re: Why Is Fornication And Debauchery Celebrated In The Church? by Ranchhoddas: 8:13pm On Sep 17, 2016
Beckyblanca:
Lies. Which church is that?

1 Like

Re: Why Is Fornication And Debauchery Celebrated In The Church? by Seun(m): 8:16pm On Sep 17, 2016
Beckyblanca:
Which church are you talking about? Hope they also teach proper contraceptive and condom use? If so, then I support their doctrines 100%.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Is Fornication And Debauchery Celebrated In The Church? by sonofluc1fer: 9:11pm On Sep 17, 2016
Seun:
Which church are you talking about? Hope they also teach proper contraceptive and condom use. If so, then I support their doctrines 100%.
I doubt..they won't even let the poor teenagers masturbate without guilt cry
Re: Why Is Fornication And Debauchery Celebrated In The Church? by Beckyblanca(f): 1:35pm On Sep 18, 2016
What is your church?
Greatzeus:
Op,change that " in the church" to " in my church"
Have a great day,bye
Re: Why Is Fornication And Debauchery Celebrated In The Church? by Beckyblanca(f): 1:38pm On Sep 18, 2016
you must be living in your own world. Have you no clue or are u acting?
jagugu88li:

Which church is this you talking about ma'am? On a serious note, I've never heard of this before.
Re: Why Is Fornication And Debauchery Celebrated In The Church? by Nobody: 2:37pm On Sep 18, 2016
Beckyblanca:
you must be living in your own world. Have you no clue or are u acting?

I'm acting maybe but note this, I live in the same world as many more that asked the same question. Don't tell me where you live, its really irrelevant for me to know

I'll really appreciate it if you don't quote me again. Thank you

Happy Sunday cool
Re: Why Is Fornication And Debauchery Celebrated In The Church? by jared007: 2:47pm On Sep 18, 2016
If i had the power to see thru the Op life and past deeds i wont be surprised if shes a fornicator too. My point do not generalise.

2 Likes

Re: Why Is Fornication And Debauchery Celebrated In The Church? by Greatzeus(m): 4:27pm On Sep 18, 2016
Beckyblanca:
What is your church?
I'll tell you only if you promise to honour an invite cool grin

(1) (Reply)

Rhapsody Of Realities Daily Devotional For Today / Don Moen Speaks On Painful Divorce / Ask An Atheist: Stupid Questions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.